<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

2012 Hela Governor!

January 14 2012 at 4:03 PM
Hela Obene 

Hello to Hela Hulis out there!

Who is the potential hela governor candiate who you think will provide a good leadership?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Iba guba

Angelo Andaija

January 14 2012, 4:08 PM 

Angelo Andaija, son of late premier of SHP, Andrew Andaija is one of the intending candiates for 2012 Hela governorship.

Angelo is an accountant by profession (graduate of UPNG) and has worked and held senior management positions with big companies like Shell, CocaCola and Courts PNG. His recent positions prior to entering the politics was Financial Controller for Westpac PNG. Angelo is a committed family man and very honest, hardworking man! He is a man of few words but can deliver any jobs given to him!

Respond to this message   
leroy benji

he is the one

April 11 2012, 1:33 PM 

i think angelo andaija has the potential to take hela province to the next level.he is the son of the SHP premier and thats his rightfully owned seat!!

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: he is the one

April 11 2012, 1:36 PM 

Well, well, that's a WONDERFUL set of non-reasons to vote for him. I think I'll pass on your recommendation!

Respond to this message   
PJ Mahnn

My vote is going to Mr Andaija

May 21 2012, 10:48 AM 

I support Leroy Benji. thats why my vote is going to Mr andaija. He has much experience and is a well educated man. He is a man that can take hela province to the next stage

Respond to this message   
blahblahblah

Re: My vote is going to Mr Andaija

May 21 2012, 11:58 AM 

He's a drunk and a womanizer but I guess that wouldnt concern you would it.

Respond to this message   
MAYA

Go Anjelo

June 6 2012, 7:39 PM 

yes i think he is the right leader and he can drive the province to another level

Respond to this message   
Takali

Egene is the man for hella province

January 14 2012, 7:00 PM 

A man with caliber of Egene will take hella province to next level.
A true leader in the making. His personality and profile.He does not just talk but models it.
Egene the man

Respond to this message   
Upper Wage

Mogola Kamiali & Rev Kabali

January 16 2012, 10:22 AM 

What about the two former United Church Reverends, Mogola Kamiali & Bishop Kavali for the Hela Governorship in 2012?

Respond to this message   
Ambua

Dr Hengene Payani is the man

January 17 2012, 1:50 PM 

Dr Hengene Payani is the man

Respond to this message   
Nogat

Andy Kenamu

January 17 2012, 3:27 PM 

You maski faol, Hela Gavana em Andy Kenamu. Hard worker and practical.

Maski wastim taim..

Respond to this message   
Iba Debi

2012 Hela Governor!

January 20 2012, 4:57 PM 

Hengene Payani has a good change of winning Hela governor in 2012. He is from Hayapuga LLG; his father is from South Koroba LLG and other from Debi LLG; all his maternal uncles/cousins are in Kikita and Diba area and hes got big support in Tagali LLG/ Lower Wage LLG in Margaria and part of Hulia LLG (Benaria, Homa, Paua, Moran); he'll pick up alot of votes in north Koroba, Kopiago, upper wage and big support from Evangelical Church of PNG and United Churches.

Respond to this message   
Felix Handa'an Oltomo

NIPA as PArt of Hela Support Hegene for the JOB

February 26 2012, 8:35 AM 

You need Masters Degree holders with millions of Idea's and not cash millionaires.

Wish all the best from Egenda village Nipa.

Wish you good win.

Respond to this message   
alan

Re: NIPA as PArt of Hela Support Hegene for the JOB

April 14 2012, 8:39 PM 

You're an idiot if you think leadership is all about what degrees you hold. A Masters Degree in electrical engineering isn't going to help anyone a single bit to work effectively in parliament. Where do you get these crazy ideas?

Respond to this message   
Idiot

Parliament is no place for Lunatics & Idiots

April 14 2012, 9:14 PM 

The people of Hela dont really need lunatics and longlong money bag carriers and you sound like one!,,,,,People from Hela need educated man like Hengene to lead Hela into the next century to compliment vision 2050....not longlongs who wait around vulupindi house waiting for months and years and run straught into Hanuabada village and the Sports Inn....

Longlong em inap pinis so....Hengene for Hela Come June 23rd..

Go! Go! Go Hegene...

Respond to this message   
Jesus

Re: Parliament is the best place to find Lunatics & Idiots

April 14 2012, 9:51 PM 

I needed 2 lunatics and 3 idiots for a birthday party once, and I found everything I needed at the great haus tambaran on independence hill.

I recommend the place highly for anyone else who needs lunatics and idiots.

Respond to this message   
Pawa Homa

Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 10:30 PM 

I sapot u naiko Alan,

Pawa Homa coucilor ward finis lo Maya Hengene Payani, we are declaring him with vote # 1.

Taim mipla long long na igo long MRDC Ofis lo Moresby Hengene stap so em soim mipla olgeta rot na nao mipla man stap, Inap lo Agiru sapotim long en em hait. nao lo Pawa Homa mipla save olsem Hengene tasol stap.

Usait candidate kam lo hap bai yu sem ya noken kam.

Vote # 1 for Maya Hengene.

Respond to this message   
not foolish like yurself

Re: Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 10:35 PM 

What a pathetic reason for supporting this candidate! He could be a fool in general but that doesn't bother you does it?

Respond to this message   
Talitali

Sapos u man

April 15 2012, 11:19 PM 

Sapos u man u challengim em...nogat u just fall in line and sapot him.

Bro no play up with Maya Hengene ....u can't beat him I tell honestly.

Vote one for Hengene ore ndope.

Respond to this message   
man

Re: Sapos u man

June 2 2012, 1:21 AM 

You don't seem to know a single qualification of the candidate you support. Sad.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum