<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

2012 Hela Governor!

January 14 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hello to Hela Hulis out there!

Who is the potential hela governor candiate who you think will provide a good leadership?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Angelo Andaija

January 14 2012, 4:08 PM 

Angelo Andaija, son of late premier of SHP, Andrew Andaija is one of the intending candiates for 2012 Hela governorship.

Angelo is an accountant by profession (graduate of UPNG) and has worked and held senior management positions with big companies like Shell, CocaCola and Courts PNG. His recent positions prior to entering the politics was Financial Controller for Westpac PNG. Angelo is a committed family man and very honest, hardworking man! He is a man of few words but can deliver any jobs given to him!

Respond to this message   

he is the one

April 11 2012, 1:33 PM 

i think angelo andaija has the potential to take hela province to the next level.he is the son of the SHP premier and thats his rightfully owned seat!!

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: he is the one

April 11 2012, 1:36 PM 

Well, well, that's a WONDERFUL set of non-reasons to vote for him. I think I'll pass on your recommendation!

Respond to this message   
PJ Mahnn

My vote is going to Mr Andaija

May 21 2012, 10:48 AM 

I support Leroy Benji. thats why my vote is going to Mr andaija. He has much experience and is a well educated man. He is a man that can take hela province to the next stage

Respond to this message   
blahblahblah

Re: My vote is going to Mr Andaija

May 21 2012, 11:58 AM 

He's a drunk and a womanizer but I guess that wouldnt concern you would it.

Respond to this message   

Go Anjelo

June 6 2012, 7:39 PM 

yes i think he is the right leader and he can drive the province to another level

Respond to this message   
Takali

Egene is the man for hella province

January 14 2012, 7:00 PM 

A man with caliber of Egene will take hella province to next level.
A true leader in the making. His personality and profile.He does not just talk but models it.
Egene the man

Respond to this message   

Mogola Kamiali & Rev Kabali

January 16 2012, 10:22 AM 

What about the two former United Church Reverends, Mogola Kamiali & Bishop Kavali for the Hela Governorship in 2012?

Respond to this message   
Ambua

Dr Hengene Payani is the man

January 17 2012, 1:50 PM 

Dr Hengene Payani is the man

Respond to this message   
Nogat

Andy Kenamu

January 17 2012, 3:27 PM 

You maski faol, Hela Gavana em Andy Kenamu. Hard worker and practical.

Maski wastim taim..

Respond to this message   

2012 Hela Governor!

January 20 2012, 4:57 PM 

Hengene Payani has a good change of winning Hela governor in 2012. He is from Hayapuga LLG; his father is from South Koroba LLG and other from Debi LLG; all his maternal uncles/cousins are in Kikita and Diba area and hes got big support in Tagali LLG/ Lower Wage LLG in Margaria and part of Hulia LLG (Benaria, Homa, Paua, Moran); he'll pick up alot of votes in north Koroba, Kopiago, upper wage and big support from Evangelical Church of PNG and United Churches.

Respond to this message   

NIPA as PArt of Hela Support Hegene for the JOB

February 26 2012, 8:35 AM 

You need Masters Degree holders with millions of Idea's and not cash millionaires.

Wish all the best from Egenda village Nipa.

Wish you good win.

Respond to this message   
alan

Re: NIPA as PArt of Hela Support Hegene for the JOB

April 14 2012, 8:39 PM 

You're an idiot if you think leadership is all about what degrees you hold. A Masters Degree in electrical engineering isn't going to help anyone a single bit to work effectively in parliament. Where do you get these crazy ideas?

Respond to this message   

Parliament is no place for Lunatics & Idiots

April 14 2012, 9:14 PM 

The people of Hela dont really need lunatics and longlong money bag carriers and you sound like one!,,,,,People from Hela need educated man like Hengene to lead Hela into the next century to compliment vision 2050....not longlongs who wait around vulupindi house waiting for months and years and run straught into Hanuabada village and the Sports Inn....

Longlong em inap pinis so....Hengene for Hela Come June 23rd..

Go! Go! Go Hegene...

Respond to this message   
Jesus

Re: Parliament is the best place to find Lunatics & Idiots

April 14 2012, 9:51 PM 

I needed 2 lunatics and 3 idiots for a birthday party once, and I found everything I needed at the great haus tambaran on independence hill.

I recommend the place highly for anyone else who needs lunatics and idiots.

Respond to this message   
Pawa Homa

Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 10:30 PM 

I sapot u naiko Alan,

Pawa Homa coucilor ward finis lo Maya Hengene Payani, we are declaring him with vote # 1.

Taim mipla long long na igo long MRDC Ofis lo Moresby Hengene stap so em soim mipla olgeta rot na nao mipla man stap, Inap lo Agiru sapotim long en em hait. nao lo Pawa Homa mipla save olsem Hengene tasol stap.

Usait candidate kam lo hap bai yu sem ya noken kam.

Vote # 1 for Maya Hengene.

Respond to this message   
not foolish like yurself

Re: Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 10:35 PM 

What a pathetic reason for supporting this candidate! He could be a fool in general but that doesn't bother you does it?

Respond to this message   
Talitali

Sapos u man

April 15 2012, 11:19 PM 

Sapos u man u challengim em...nogat u just fall in line and sapot him.

Bro no play up with Maya Hengene ....u can't beat him I tell honestly.

Vote one for Hengene ore ndope.

Respond to this message   
man

Re: Sapos u man

June 2 2012, 1:21 AM 

You don't seem to know a single qualification of the candidate you support. Sad.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: Hengene Payani

May 26 2013, 5:15 AM 

I want to smell his roses and see his money

Respond to this message   

Re: NIPA as PArt of Hela Support Hegene for the JOB

June 2 2012, 10:17 PM 

I personally support your message. Hela needs real leaders.

Respond to this message   
eka wane

Re: 2012 Hela Governor!

April 6 2012, 6:58 AM 

dont involve churches in this political issues. wokim na bakarapim name stap ya.

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

April 6 2012, 9:38 PM 

So what you're saying is that the election is all about tribal loyalties and not qualifications. Yep, I agree with you completely.

Only thing you've all overlooked is that the Hela regional seat is not going to be won by who has the most votes but instead by who buys off the electoral officials with the highest bribe.

It's not an election, it's gonna be an auction. Highest briber wins the governorship.

You sillies are too dumb to wake up and smell the coffee!

Respond to this message   
Hayapuka LLG

Hengen Payani

April 15 2012, 9:36 PM 

Henegen Payani is the one people of Hela are aiming at electing him for Hela.
No one will beat him, he has votes from all four conners of Hela.

Respond to this message   
clinka

May 5 2012, 4:19 PM 

Isn't that amazing. You write all those words about the winning strategy of Hengene Payani yet you don't write a thing about his qualifications, his ethics and morals, his political beliefs, etc. But I guess none of that is important to you, is it? To you, these elections are nothing but tribal football, played out at the expense of our people. So sad, too bad, that there are so many primitive voters like you around.

Respond to this message   

Re: Mogola Kamiali & Rev Kabali

January 25 2012, 11:09 AM 

Parliament is not about preaching gospel where we vote in pastors, fathers or bishops. We should vote in people who can represent us on the floor of parliament. The above choice will make a laughing stalk of the Helas.

Respond to this message   
back page

Hela Govornor

February 11 2012, 10:16 AM 

we the back page are supporting MOSES HELLA WARILA for Hela Govornorship, enough is enough for the neglected.

Respond to this message   
hela down in the dump

Re: Mogola Kamiali & Rev Kabali

February 11 2012, 3:42 PM 

And you don't think Anderson Agiru, with his stupid Jesus campaign posters, hasn't already made us the laughing stock of PNG? Everyone knows that Agiru became governor of SHP to do good and he did very well indeed........... for his personal pocket!!!!!

We Helas know almost nothing even about candidates who seem to look ok. We have no idea what those candidates are hiding from us. 2012 is going to be a disaster, we're going to elect another person who LOOKS ok and makes the right talk, but who ends up carrying on the tradition of SHP stealing and "the people elected me so I could become a millionaire" kind of bisnis.

Sh_t!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

"Unity"

February 29 2012, 11:21 PM 

Hello there Hela brothers and sisters throughout Hela land and New Guinea;

As I read some of the messages that's posted tonight from Melourne-Australia, I'm very saddened by some of the comments that have been made about who sould be the Governor of my beloved place to lead my people.

When I travelled throughout Hela land between June-September 2011, I was very disappointed with the way the my people where living. I say this which is a FACT of knowledge is because you all voted for such leaders or governors like some of the ones you have all mentioned and they have let my people down and exploited the land by signing contracts privately behind closed doors where no sees what they are doing and I oppose to such people governing my beautiful home land.

Brothers; there is a New and Fresh breed of good leaders out there and we hve to make sure that what they propose to bring to the table is what they will deliver and from past experience or leaders, we have NOT (I) seen or felt any change in development to our Hela and I would'nt like to see the same things occuring once again with the leader we chose in June 2012.

Today in the 21st century, we need a leader that is Totally for the People and NOT for their pockets. What I've seen in the last 15years or so with the leaders of SHP IS THAT, THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN FILLING UP THEIR POCKETS WITH MORE MONEY AND CREATING SELF INTEREST BUSINESS and provide NOTHING for the people and community. I am able to name most of these guys cos most of them are my relatives which I don't with to work with in the future if the opportunity arises.

What we need as a Leader is someone who understands "Social Development". If you brothers can approach these candidates and ask them, How do you propose to Develop Hela Province as a Leader for the beefit of all people and community, I am quite positive that you will not recieve the answer because they wouldn't know what Social Development looks like, If they did know what it looked like than they would start with the Useless Airstrip in Tari or Komo because The People don't benefit from such missued funds. Social Development is about Developing a community that benefits everybody from the old to the new-born and that is not what they (leaders) have provided and therefore I TRUELY don't believe that these guys a of value to our people to leade.

Example; last year my uncle John Tari died and when we where at the furnnel, everybody labeled him as a leader and I asked several of my family members; Why do you call him a leader and they or some stated that because he had lots of money. And I said; has he done anothing with that money back home in Edawi cos I haven't seen anything in nearly 10 years.

You see, A Leader-Good Leader is concerned for the peoples welfare and not the bank balance and is what has lacked in the past and will continue if we don't make the right chose.

What I'm stating is that, "DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS BEFORE" otherwise we will Never develop and I would like to see Hela develop from all our naturals resources so that everybody benefits from it and not be lead by greed. Even Christians get greedy, I see it in Australia. A lot of the Churchs in Australia have 100's of millions in there account and they want more. The idea of begin loving and caring dosen't exist anymore because they are interested in creating Profits and I mean BIG Profits.

Anyway, my Helaigini's and wandri's, please chose wisely otherwise you will not get the opportunity that I've had to live and experience life in Australia.

If I was hosen as the first Hela Leader, I would create opportunities for ALL my people to experience Australia at least once because I can.

I hope to see you all again before the Election this year.....

God bless you all...

Mr T..

Respond to this message   
to TomMara

Re: "Unity"

May 5 2012, 4:21 PM 

You're either a 21st Century cargo cultist for SHP or you believe that somehow papa got has appointed you to be the next memba and governor. Don't get your hopes up on either one.

Respond to this message   

Mark?

June 4 2012, 5:23 PM 

Is this Mark Agipae?

Respond to this message   
Haipuga LLG

Mokola. & Kapali..

April 16 2012, 9:25 PM 

Tupla rait lida stret,

I have suport for two of you,bigpla vote bai Hengene Payani kisim ..liklik blo tutpla wantaim Vote # 2 bai stap..

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: Mokola. & Kapali..

April 16 2012, 9:36 PM 

You haven't a clue what you're even talking about!

Respond to this message   
maski

Re: Egene is the man for hella province

February 11 2012, 3:39 PM 

Sorry, but there are other stories about Egene which are not too good. Are you sure you know what he's been doing when no one else is looking?

Let's not elect another Pastor Isaac Joseph!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

Challenge Engene

February 17 2012, 9:03 PM 

Maski.... Tell us what he has been doing. If you are man, challenge Him.Otherwise, you get lost, jealous idiot!

Respond to this message   
Maya

Lary Andagali is Coming

March 26 2012, 8:07 AM 

Larry Andagali with be the first Hela Governor!! No doubts!

Respond to this message   

LARRY ANDAGALI IS A TRUE LEADER BY FAR!!

March 28 2012, 1:42 PM 

Larry Andagali is a prominent leader,by saying this he is by far a leader that looks into the hearts of the peoples need and wants and makes it a responsibility to look and overcome certain tasks facing him....He is a true Hela men and no doubt he should be the next Governor!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

One more chance

March 29 2012, 8:42 AM 

Please give Anderson Agiru another 5 years, you hela people. He has being dreaming some good dreams for Southern Highlands the last good 10 years. Let him continue to dream more good dreams for hela as well. LOL

Respond to this message   
Pro Andreas Wabria

Right Hela Governor is Andreas Wabria

March 29 2012, 9:20 AM 

Andreas Wabria is the right man for the job. He is professional, christian and well qualified. Go Andreas Wabria now is your time. 11 votes from me and family.

Respond to this message   
I'm saddened

Re: Right Hela Governor is Andreas Wabria

May 30 2012, 4:40 PM 

I'm amazed at how many of you obviously don't know very much about the candidates you promote. How have you been so easily fooled?

Respond to this message   
Eka wane

Re: One more chance

April 6 2012, 7:04 AM 

ofcoz! Anderson Agiru is going to stay for another 5 years. Pawa Agiru ore. All the old people are taliking about him so Hela seat em still blo A.A.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 10 2012, 2:02 PM 

The best advice for you and Anderson Agiru is to continue dreaming and talk imaginations when the very people who elected Agiru are suffering. Bye Bye Agiru for the people will rebuke Agiru in June 2012 and he will never return with his false visions.

Respond to this message   
Nalix

Ega wane

April 15 2012, 11:31 PM 

Ega wane

Em driman sol...or u wish sol.

just behainim Maya Hengene Payani tasol.

Respond to this message   
Kantrimahn

Agiru's days are numbered

April 14 2012, 3:51 PM 

Agiru sleeps but does not dream. If he had dream for Southern Highlands and Hela, we would have changed with the massive provincial budget. Instead he invested in unrealistic projects like the Tari International airport and Halimbu to Ambua road sealing. These projects are by far regarded as scams. He has engaged Curtain Bros to undertake the projects and in return he is paid 2 million as kick backs. After 5 years, the projects haven't realised.
So to speak, these projects were and are never going to benefit the Helas. He is living in a world of fantasy while the Tari Hospital is under resourced and under staffed while the infrastructures are deteriorating. All schools in the province a in total disrepair.

To sum it up, people who sleep and don't dream are dead man. He could be a walking death because he doesn't have a dream for Hela.

Respond to this message   
Tindi Apa

Let Agiru be Hela Governor

April 14 2012, 4:05 PM 

All Hela Igiri na Wandari, please noken faol nambat.
Ol mama save karim pikinini na ino save lusim na go. Narapla mama inonap lo givim susu lo pikinini blo narapla meri. Hela em nupla bebi blo Agiru. Larim em givim susu nau na mekim em kamap bikpla na strongpla. Bihain taim em bikpla bai yupla ol araapla Hela citizen ken take-over.

Henene ore laro. Noken kilim 'Baby Hela'! Larim Agiru narapla 5 years..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Let Agiru be Hela Governor

April 14 2012, 5:09 PM 

Hegene The Man Hella Needs

Respond to this message   
Puria Igini

Anonymous

April 15 2012, 11:11 PM 

Anonymous,,
Agiru kamap Govna or leader for Hela bai yumi lukim...........???

Mi ting DR Hengene Payani is declaring wit VOTE # 1 tasol.
Hengene is the Govner for Hela, no doubt bro !

Respond to this message   

STOP FORCING TO KILL YOUR ONLY CHILD

June 1 2012, 4:02 PM 

boss man you eye pass oh? first born pikinini blo youtupl em malnourised coz youtupla ting2 lo growm bel blo youtupla yet... traim givim ol narapela leaders nambaut na larem ol lukautin an bai you lukim change.. nogut bai youtupla tingim youtupl yet na first born blo youtupla bai die..

PLEAS STOP MY FUTURE!!!!

Respond to this message   

Kanga Ogoni Igiru Naka Ndo

June 6 2012, 1:15 PM 

displa baby em baby blo olgeta mama (mahn) blo hella, em no baby blo igiru so larim baby em yet choosim mama blo em, meaning let the people decide on which leader they want to take up the seat and drive our province into the next level, in terms of economy, cultural, polliticaly ans socially. the decision is in our hand.

Respond to this message   

dumb agiru

April 15 2012, 10:41 PM 

yeh he was a dreamer....a stupid dreamer....dumb agiru has left the people of hela helpless!!what has he done for them in the past 5 years...think twice;should we let another idiot like agiru take over hela province???what an idiot!!!

Respond to this message   

Was Agiru incharge of Hela or SHP 4 da last 5yrs??

June 22 2012, 9:07 AM 

Good moning Helas,

I think we need to give Hon. AAP another chance to just "RUN HELA PROVINCE" unlike in the last 5 years where he had to run SHP as a whole including now (Tari's) we call New Hela and from there we'll see how well he can just manage alone hela huli province with the multi million kinas derived from the current png lng projects just happening in the jamali of our new province.

Over to you voters who'll decide on June 23rd, 2012.

Regards,

Wandopi Kau Igini
Alua Kambe Village

Respond to this message   
thanks for the support-Anderson Agiru

Re: Was Agiru incharge of Hela or SHP 4 da last 5yrs??

June 24 2012, 3:46 AM 

You're a complete fool, aren't you? If Agiru wasn't stealing Hela money (oil money) all these years, he would have been directing it to Hela when he was SHP governor.

The best evidence I have to judge Anderson Agiru's soul is to look at the way he lives in moresby - only the top class hotel (usually Crowne Plaza) all at taxpayers expense. This guy wanted to be rich and thanks to gullibe Helas like you, he's achieved his dream more than he ever would have imagined.

All thanks to gullible Helas like you!

Respond to this message   

June 24 2012, 7:02 AM 

You're firing your last shot at your own shadow!! Hon. Pawa Mangi was not and wasn't stealing anything from our mother's garden in the village where there's ZERO watchdogs to monitor garden kaikai rascals. If Hon. Agiru was actually stealing any money from SHP/Hela Oil & Gas for the last 4 years, wasn't there a "Leadership Watchdog" to apprend, charged and put him behind bars?????????

You're educated enough to know very well by now that every "guilty proven rascals", "not heard or say rascals" regardless of what status he/she holds do face consequences/laws but WHY aren't this happening to Hon. Pawa? "Is he (Agiru) a super man so he can still leave free with stealing hela people's Oil & Gas money for the last 4 yrs?" This is a bolded question I am directing to you and aswell to whoever else it may concern.

Thanks & hope above airs your misunderstanding!!

Wandopi Kau Igini
Alua Kambe

Respond to this message   

June 22 2012, 9:12 AM 

Good morning Helas,

I think we need to give Hon. AAP another chance to just "RUN HELA PROVINCE" unlike in the last 5 years where he had to run SHP as a whole including now (Tari's) we call New Hela and from there we'll see how well he can just manage alone hela huli province with the multi million kinas derived from the current png lng projects just happening in the jamali of our new province.

Over to you voters who'll decide on June 23rd, 2012.

Regards,

Wandopi Kau Igini
Alua Kambe Village

Respond to this message   
askim chol

June 24 2012, 3:39 AM 

I think Anderson Agiru over 10 years has stolen quite enough Hela money for his own family, don't you?

Why do you want to give him more time?

Respond to this message   

Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 9:29 PM 

The right leader for Hela Provincial seat is Dr Hengen Payani who has vision for Hela and can lead the provice to next level.

Respond to this message   
MT Bosavi

Hela 4 Hengene Payani

April 15 2012, 9:55 PM 

Dr Hengene Payani for Hela,,,,Sapos u wanpela regional candidate na u kisim one vote lo Mt Bosavi u fit MAN.

Nogat u bai westim resource so noken kam..Mt Bosavi 4 Hengene Payani tasol # 1 tasol.

Em bai declare lo vote #1 tasol.

MT Bosavi is run by ECP chruch ,, Hengene pikini blo mipla taim em liklik...nao mipla save olsem em bai senisim Mt Bosavi.

VOTE # 1.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Pasim Maus bilon yu

April 17 2012, 9:17 AM 

Please talk sense. Remember not everyone are under your roof so dont generalise and say Bosave is your candidates basket. Nogut bai yu heart attack taim you no kisim wanpela vote.

Respond to this message   
Pambali Igini

Hayapuga LLG

April 15 2012, 10:15 PM 

Toksave lo ol Regional candidate for Hela,,,Weather you pikinini blo Hayapuga LLG or narapela hap......???
Yu kam na kisim VOTE # 1 lo Hayapuga LLG u fit man......Nogat Dr Hengene Payani pasim na stap ya....Yu can fait lo kisim vote # 2
Tok save tasol.

Respond to this message   
Ipa Tepi

Dr Hengene Payani

April 16 2012, 8:58 PM 

Base votes for DR Hengene Payani.

1, Ipa Tepi mama ples blo Maya Hengene Payani so usait bai kisim vote wan lo hia ya.
2, Hayapuga LLG mi ino save usait bai kisim vote wan lo hap tu ya......??
3, Munima, Karita, Tipa andaga namba tri block ya..........??
4, Pawa Homa numba four base ya.......??
5, Tagali namba five base ya.......??
6, MT Bosavi Namba six base ya........???

7, Hoyabia na Pi Matapa namba seven base wantaim Tagali.
8, Kakarene to Himi Andaga namba eight base ya..........??

Ol barata usait tru bai winim em.....nogat yupla mas fall in line tasol na sainim contract wataim em na pasim vote tasol.

Sapos em yet strong lo win na u nogat contribution ....em u yet nao....em ino man blo tok olsem tasol mi tok natin....ol sapota save steerim em tu ya.......??

Ol barat em win finish so just kam in isi na lukim em yet wan wan na go insait.
U ting mi giaman ah...wari blo yu......Em bai declare lo VOTE # 1.

Respond to this message   
cynic

Re: Dr Hengene Payani

June 24 2012, 3:50 AM 

First of all, its obvious that the title "DR" impresses you a lot. It stopped impressing me after DR Fabian Pok was kicked out of parliament for stealing and DR Puka Temu helped orchestrate the stealing of 9% of PNG land now gone into the hands of foreigners through the SABL scam. So much for DR being any guarantee of quality or goodness.

Second, you haven't said a single thing about why DR Hengene Payani should be our next leader. not a single thing. All you do is talk in vague generalities just like the pollies themselves. That kind of tok is wasted breathe, it means nothing nowdays because we all know every candidate will tell us they're God fearing, they're honest, they'll bring development blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Respond to this message   
Lower Wage

Hengen Payani

April 16 2012, 9:17 PM 

People just declare Maya Hengene Payani wantaim Vote # 1 tasol.

Nogut u lus ting ting lo mi,,,,,Hau man blo u mipla bildim u lo Sangara ya bai yu yet kam na opim.

Bro no play up ya....Nina hame ore laro.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You Loose

April 17 2012, 9:21 AM 

You sound a looser in desperation for votes. Bel hot orait kisim kol wara na drink. Feel good.

Respond to this message   
Lower Wage

Anonymous

April 17 2012, 7:19 PM 

Yu & Agiru,

You wantaim brata blo yu Agiru kisim wanem kaim development or service ikam lo Magarima.......??

Yu save tok Hela wan na save win ya....nao nogat noa,,,,yu igat base we....bai u krai olsem stap ya ni na hame ore or....???

Ol Tebia lainim ol tribesman blo Hengene ya so yu lainim olsem na mi lukim.......barat blo mi bai u hat attack ya.
Taim mipla kautim vote u mas stap klostu lo haus sick.....hehehehehh.

Sapos u daonim Dr Henegen Payani u fit man.

Sapos u fit man lainim ol trabes man na base vote blo u.............???

Agali hambi mbiraga ore.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Anonymous

April 18 2012, 9:38 AM 

Mate, your cnadidate is a write - off. Do not waste your time and your families resources in the elections for you are not winning.

Respond to this message   
Lower Wage

April 18 2012, 12:09 PM 

You did not answer my question,,,,mi laikim yu lainim hasman blo yu na bai mi lukim.

Ol Tebi LLG na Hayapuga LLG lainim finis,.....?? sapos nogat yu lus......hehehhehe.

Lower Wage bai mi pasim ya yu lukim.

Hela for DR Hengene Payani tasol....Vote # 1.

Respond to this message   

Lower Wage Independent

May 22 2012, 8:52 PM 

Stop talking about Lower Wage. These talks are city boys talks. What Lower Wage have got to do is in the plan. if you are from Moresby, you don't talk on behalf of Lower Wage. Lower Wage know their candidate. Whoever, that person is, we have our choice. Who ever you are, you are talking nonsense and there is no haus man for anyone. You keep your mouth shut and if any candidate gave you their share to campaign for them, then do not use Lower Wage's name. The boys from Lower Wage boys know who we are. You maybe an outcast so please don't mention Lower Wage any more. Also you provide your ID. Tenk yu. mipla pilim pen pinis.

Respond to this message   

Lower Wage Independent

May 22 2012, 8:54 PM 

Stop talking about Lower Wage. These talks are city boys talks. What Lower Wage have got to do is in the plan. if you are from Moresby, you don't talk on behalf of Lower Wage. Lower Wage know their candidate. Whoever, that person is, we have our choice. Who ever you are, you are talking nonsense and there is no haus man for anyone. You keep your mouth shut and if any candidate gave you their share to campaign for them, then do not use Lower Wage's name. The boys from Lower Wage boys know who we are. You maybe an outcast so please don't mention Lower Wage any more. Also you provide your ID. Tenk yu. mipla pilim pen pinis.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 18 2012, 9:46 AM 

@ RIpinni and Observer,

I am surprised that both of a in the same both as the aspiring politicians who are accusing Oneil. I suggest your cover up arguments are making yourselfs fools being led by another blinds. I am neither buying in to your arguments either as they fail to convince.

You have issues makesure you cast your vote for your candiate and I hope that your candidate wins. For me I see no reason to replace Peter Oneil. He has performed within his constraints.

Respond to this message   

Agiru Hela Pride

May 18 2012, 9:54 AM 

If Sepiks can let Somare walk into parliament , Western Highlands will let Paias Wingti walk into Parliament this time , Engans can let Peter Ipatas into Parliament , Kandeps can let Polyo walk into parliament because they are national icons then why cant Helas let Agiru walk into Parliament? No wonder why ,we Helas are called TNT. TNT likes to talk and discuse everyday on land , pig , women issues and resort to bow and arrow , destroy government institutions like primary school buildings etc , claiming to be called heros.
Helas,papua new guineans are watching us. we do not want to be a laughing idiots again. All of our educated elites are contesting but can they talk confidently in Parliament Like Anderson Agiru?
Helas , do not vote just because he or she has masters degree etc.

Anderson Pawa Agiru is Hela's Pride and future!
Paizako

Respond to this message   
I wouldn't believe it but its happening

The most unbelievable & remarkable occurence happening in PNG as we speak!

May 18 2012, 11:21 AM 

We're seeing with our own eyes how completely stupid our people are when it comes time to vote. Expect another 5 years of bigtime looting of the national treasury and us getting poorer and poorer as more of us are pushed off our land by SABL secret agreements, etc. Scoring point and game: Foreigners/corrupt PNG pollies win, average Papua New Guineans lose.

Respond to this message   

Re: Agiru Hela Pride

June 2 2012, 10:25 PM 

I do support but question em olsem Frances P an Anderson makim wanem long mani belong ol LOs.
Em question em mi panim hat, Oniel na Marabe karim lon POM kam na givim lon Tari.

Mlp

Respond to this message   
Magahene

Don't hide behind the comfort of LOWA WAGI

June 18 2012, 8:48 AM 

Hello,

who is this guy hiding behind the comfort of a computer and using the name of Songura saying he and the people are building the houseman for Hela intending candidates.

By the way, who are you? What is your real name? This must be the first and last to use innocent names places and people. It is a slap in the face of the people of Songura and Margarima.

This kind of person does not have any bright idea to contribute in helping the people, our disadvantaged people improve their living in terms of education, health services, road, school fees fro children, and so forth.

Lowa Wagi will one fine day build its houseman when its small boys who are at elementary education complete their term. I am very sorry but, I want to warn that guy in the comfort of the screen not to use our name for the benefit of yourself or your family in POM, or where ever you live.

Magahene................

Respond to this message   

2012 Hela Governor Candidates

April 26 2012, 12:46 PM 

The following are names of Hela Governor Candidates on the Electoral Commissions List for 2012 National Elections. Helas go for the best, dont go for the second best! We need more background information on this guys, we need to educate our people to choose good leaders for the future of Hela.

1. John Howa Matiabe
2. Sidney Warai
3. Larry Labe Andagali
4. Margarima Peter Lepaya
5. Mogola Kamiali
6. Hara Waya Andreas Wabiria
7. Simon Ilu
8. Hengene Payani
9. James Kinu Komengi
10.Anderson Pawa Agiru
11. Peter Wapia
12. Fabian Tindipe Ketalu Poloko
13. Mark Menda
14. One Hewa Pazaba
15. Herowa Agiwa
16. Tambali Kono
17. Angelo Andrew Andaija
18. Peter Laki
19 Haffia Nogo Payabe
20. John Willie Maiyana
21. Johnson Tali Hewali Lembo
22. Clarence Kapali Wabi
23. Thomas Andalu Kambaly
24. Willy Wandiya
25. Ben Hela M Mindiria
26. Thomas Gamu
27. Alfred Aluago Kayabe
28. Alfred Nelson
29. Andy Kenamu
30. Ricks Mamu

Respond to this message   

Dont vote for candidates who misused MOA funds

April 28 2012, 6:40 AM 

Fellow Helas,

Dont vote for any of the above candidates who missued the MOA funds. If any of them get elected the State will open their files and they will face the leadership tribunal like what had happened to Mr. Gabriel Dusava. MOA funds are public funds that those who squandered the funds and bought properties, wives, etc will be investigated and prosecuted because those are public funds. So Helas, dont waste your time and votes on them!
Hela needs honest leaders, so vote for candidates with blessings of God upon their lives so that those blessings will be imparted to the people!

Be wary of the candidates who throw money around because they are after something! Either those monies are stolen money or the owners of those monies (could be Asians or power hungry PNG politicians)are behind those candidates. They may be sponsoring those candidates and after they won power, they will control them!

Vote for real Hela man who will become Hela leader!

Respond to this message   

Mamu

May 17 2012, 9:54 AM 

Ricks is not Mamu's biological son so do not us Mamu as his father.He dragged my fathers name for his personal gain and painted black mud on me and my biological Mamu's family members.
Shame on you Rick!!!!!!!!!!! To the readers , I repeatedly told him NOT to use my father's name. Mamu's family members will NOT support him. We will support Anderson Agiru and Alfred Kaiabe.

This is the very strong word from me.

Laiza Mamu
Biological elder son of Mamu

Respond to this message   
Hela Gavana

Andy Kenamu - Hot Favourite

May 21 2012, 10:19 AM 

Hele people,

listen, Andy Kenamu will win on first count, don't waste your vote on others. He is your leader, he is hot favorite right now for Hela Gavana..

Takali

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Andy Kenamu - Hot Favourite

May 21 2012, 4:57 PM 

Looser in waiting

Respond to this message   
Hela Gavana

Andy Kenamu - Hot Favourite

May 22 2012, 9:35 AM 

No my girl friend, its the Govana in waiting - Go Andy Kenamu...you are the best!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Andy Kenamu - Hot Favourite

May 22 2012, 10:49 AM 

Go Iki Ricks Mamu...Hela governor 2012

Respond to this message   

Hela Gavana

May 22 2012, 9:12 PM 

My people of Hela, just remember that Margarima is the gate way to Hela and is coming with only a candidate, Mr. Iki Ricks Mamu. Mr. Kabali is the right hand man for Agiru. We do not trust his leadership because when Kapali was the United Church Bishop, he ate up all the church money and Menduli closed down. Margarima has their only son, Iki Ricks Mamu. We have the votes and coming to Hela so give in. Iki, a young vibrant and visionary leader that he can lead. the man who came 3rd in the 2003 by elelction for SHP. If Iki is given the power, the prophesy of Hela will be fulfilled. Hela Tuna and Hela Obena can now come to one table. Hela Tuna, can you close the gates of Hela and Hela Obena can be the gate way. You back hela obena and i will back you so that the Hela Huli thieves can be squashed in the middle. Hela Duna, support Iki and people of Hela Obena will support a Duna man. Hela Huli can be squashed and can be sandwiched.

Margarima Mangahene- Hela Panga ore.

Respond to this message   
Tuguyawini Piango Tutu

You forgot Hela TUGUBA

May 30 2012, 1:55 PM 

Hela opena and Hela tuna may be scheming to take down Hela Huli but you guys forget wane Hewa and the powerbroker in Helaland, The Tuguyawinis of Mt Gigira and Ipa Tagali. The Hela tugubas are the Hina Garden of hela and they wont go without having a say in the election of MP's that are going to hold the knife in cutting their 'mama pig".
Hela Tuguba has not put up a candidate for the Hela Regional even though larry andagali is a landowner form the Hiwa side,the real tugubas have not put up a candidate.

this can clearly show, according to my own view, that their resources and manpower may be dedicated to certain candidates not from Hela Tuguba but from Hela Huli.

The Hela tugubas are the Keys and to with the Hela Huli's being backed by them, i dont see any way Hela tuna and Opena can beat Hela Huli.

Just my thoughs.

Respond to this message   
Just your thoughts

Re: You forgot Hela TUGUBA

June 2 2012, 1:23 AM 

Just read your posting back to yourself. You don't say 1 single thing about the candidates qualifications. All you talk about is scheming and maneuvering to grab power. Honesty and ethics don't have any place in your posting because that's not important to you. All that you're interested in is whether the candidate will play the right game that lets them win the 5 year ticket to steal their way into becoming a multimillionaire. I can't think of a better posting to show the world why we PNGians constantly elect corrupt and incompetent MPs as our leaders than yours!

Respond to this message   

DEPENDS ON US

June 6 2012, 1:09 PM 

I THINK WE SHOULKD VOTE FOR THE LEADER WE TINK THAT IS GOING TO DRIVE OUR

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

VOTE OUT ANDERSON AGIRU

June 7 2012, 4:16 PM 

OPERATION VOTE ANDERSON AGIRU OUT IS ON NOW. HE WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS FOR HE CAN NOT STOP *********** HIS PEOPLE. GO IKI RICKS MAMU.

Respond to this message   
ha ha ha

Re: VOTE OUT ANDERSON AGIRU

June 7 2012, 4:35 PM 

He will never go to prison for his stealing because PNG pollies never go to jail and they get to keep everything they stole.

Anderson Agiru now has the money to buy and switch however many votes he needs to, to win this election.

It really doesn't matter if you vote for him or not.

Respond to this message   
AAP

AGIRU YET BAI WIN

June 7 2012, 8:15 PM 

hULI: ORI IPINI MULUPIRIAKO WAHA LARO.
PIDGIN: EM YET BAI KISIM SO LUSTING TING
ENLGISH: HE WILL GET IT SO JUST STICK TO YOUR DAY JOBS PLEASE

Respond to this message   
oo

Re: AGIRU YET BAI WIN

June 8 2012, 3:47 AM 

What great advice - its the same advice thats been given for the last 30 years ie dont get involved, things will work out on their own.

But they never do!

Respond to this message   
WONDERLAND ADMIRER

WE NEED KNOW THE QUALITIES OF ALL INTENDING HELA GOVERNOR

June 11 2012, 8:21 PM 

Hi all the Hela igiris and wandaris,

the most important thing we have take into consideration before commending on our leaders in this intending candidates in this forum is to screen the qualities of all the intending candidates listed starting from their head grass down to the toe nails of their legs.

Why?????????

Hela got a new province and we have the LNG Project and many projects of such magnitude is pending development in the Hela wonderland.

And the first thing to consider during this election time is to identify the best out of the pool of intending candidates to make wise decisions and represent us in parliament.

We are educated elites discussing important issues in this forum so I just want everyone to forget about the people's perception that someone with large amount of money as leader......this kind of mentality is cargo cult and wayback, primitive mindset.

Hela needs intelligent, well educated, smart and wise leaders can speak and talk eloguently and fearly at the national and the international political arena.

I see most of the minds of the people discussing the view on the Hela's governorship talking within the confinements of their local and village setting. We need to look at the bigger picture and the importance of our new province to the rest of Papua New Guinea.

To start with I just want us to look at some of the qualities or criteria that leaders should possess or meet in order to be elected into parliament: And Hela people must strickly consider before we vote in the first Hela Governor in June 23.

1. Leader Must have one wife. More than one is a sign of greed and self-fishness. Such leaders are big QUESTION MARK??????

If a leader has many wives then authomatically the people must know that that leader have more of material things for himself and even he can divert the people's money into his own benefit marrying more wives. Simply that would give us a good sign of greed and self-interest. Having many wives too is stealing other men's wife.

PNG is a christian country and leaders must uphold the rule of christianity as stipulated in the PNG National Constitution.

2. A leader must be a member of the christian churches in PNG and must have a good christians values and fear Good in his dealings.

3. A leader must be a good family man. Must look after his wife, children and must not have affair with young girls of other mens' wives.

4. A leader must have good standing and well respected in his communtiy or in departments or company (ies) he/she works. A good leadership track/records.

5. A leader must not be implicated or affliated with any leaders of party that has be implicated of fraudulance or any actitity in criminal nature. S/he must have clean behavior records.

6. Having met the above, the leader must foremost have a vision and a well calculated strategies to achieve the vision. The policy plateforms and the developments agendas must capture the aspirations, dreams and visions of the Hela people also must be relevant to the delvelopment pillars of the PNG National Government.

The leader or the intending candidate must articulately educate the people of Hela on during his or her campaign times to make sure the people understand his or her poltical aspirations for the new province.

This will give us some insight into becoming wise and informed in choosing the quality leaders that our new province need.

Please forward your commends,,,,, we need mind intelligent and mind boggling discussions to ignit and empower everyone in the forum beyond our reclyed types of discussions.

Hela need innovative brains...............

Thanks,

Wonderland Admirer

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: WE NEED KNOW THE QUALITIES OF ALL INTENDING HELA GOVERNOR

June 16 2012, 11:23 PM 

No offence to anyone but Agiru is winning the governors seat. People can say this and that, bla bla bla, but remember when Agiru is in Town Hela sa bow down ya!!..PERIOD!..AAAP!!

Respond to this message   

Hella Governor

June 23 2012, 8:51 PM 

If I was at home, I would not vote for Agiru, but people will get him as their first Governer as a traddition and out of respect. Good on you, Hela and congratulations.

Respond to this message   
Tari Gap

June 24 2012, 3:41 AM 

Bro, your posting is good because you've given us the best piece of evidence that Hela people are still in the stone age - not looking at truly what a leader has done or hasn't done, but just bowing down in respect.

We are still creatures of the cave! It is hard to believe that so much oil money has led to zero results on the ground yet people are still willing to re-elect the corrupt.

Pathetic, isn't it!

Respond to this message   
koroba hunk

June 24 2012, 11:38 PM 

aye,,, agiru is the greatest thief in png,,,, and what about larry andagali is he good as well?

Respond to this message   
Nationalist

June 25 2012, 10:19 AM 

Larry Andagi is incapable of killing two birds with one stone. He knows how to make money for his trans wonderland company.

Hela's leadership is not about money, wealth or businesses. Its about leaders who have intelligence and wisdom to create business environment and comfort zones for people like Larry to enjoy investing in his business and protect the Hela world and the Hela resources and the Hela people from thieves...All to be leaders I see seems to be coluding with outsiders to still the money and wealth from the Hela's resources pool and theres only one favourite son of Hela who stood up to be the gaurdian and the watchdog for Hela>

Someone can guest who that guy is!!!!!!!

Up to you, if you have the wisdom you can see and make the wise decisions.

Nationalist

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 2012 Hela Governor!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum