<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

SINE SINE YANGOMUGL PLEASE GET RID OF JEFFERY NAPE

January 14 2012 at 9:00 PM
Ambra 

We have to rid Jeffery Nape. He has caused enough trouble as the Speaker and brought shan=me to our hausman. We don't need him.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rocky

Re: SINE SINE YANGOMUGL PLEASE GET RID OF JEFFERY NAPE

January 14 2012, 9:18 PM 

and vote who? dr john mua or kerenga kua? Both are million kina thieves, no moral standards.
May be Ludger Mond but not nape/mua/kua
Thanks

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 17 2012, 6:37 PM 

Bring back Ludger!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 17 2012, 11:03 PM 

support Ludger Mond

Respond to this message   
Villager

Sine Sine / Yongomugl

January 20 2012, 10:50 PM 

Dr John Milan is going to win this election.
Humble and God fearing ,he is the best choice to represent the electorate.

Respond to this message   
hi

Re: Sine Sine / Yongomugl

January 21 2012, 7:24 AM 

kennedy wemin has done alot of work in the villagwe but he wont be standing sad day or th thje sina sina yogqamul people

Respond to this message   
Mai Dweller

Ludger Mond for what?

April 28 2012, 6:43 PM 

Who is Ludger Mond?
His time has expired.. We cannot waste our powerful votes for this useless non performer. The Sinasina Yongomugl race will be between 3 people: Jeff Nape, Kerengua Kua and Amb. Michael Maue. May the best man win.

Respond to this message   
Ples man

Long live Sir Jeffery

January 22 2012, 10:29 AM 

No matter what we think about Sir Nape, what he did in the recent months right all the wrongs he did. He throw out the dynasty that ransack this nation and locked them out for good. His actions was wrong by the supreme courts but right by the people as for the first time there will free education and medical services. The monetary value of this of over K1 billion kina savings for simple ordinary people for a single year.

This is massive impact by only one person. Don't forget, the thief on the cross made it to happen at the elevant hour. Sir Nape has done well by the simple people. He will return by a big milage in 2012.

Long Live Sir Jeffery

Respond to this message   
Angra suo suo

Giaman to iorait

January 22 2012, 7:01 PM 

No. he had his time, we need someone else

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Giaman to iorait

January 29 2012, 11:11 AM 

suo

Respond to this message   
Wara Taba

Sine Sine / Yongumugl Open

February 13 2012, 1:33 PM 

Jeffery Nape will win 2012 Sine Sine / Yongumugl Elections by landslide.
So some of you bigshots who are thinking of contesting, lusim tingting.
Some are honest but some stole peoples money from the government to contest.
You know who they are,they dont worth mentioning,Bloody thieves.
Bye the way I dont support Jeffery Nape,I said he will win bye a landslide because he's also a thief, but a clever one.

Respond to this message   
Go Nape Go go go!!!!

Re: Sine Sine / Yongumugl Open

February 13 2012, 1:41 PM 

Jefferey Nape is the biggest thief of all but fortunately, he knows how to steal votes as well as he knows how to steal money. Jefferey Nape will DEFINITELY win in 2012 with the most stolen votes.

You've gotta give him credit for sneakiness that is better than any of the other candidates whether you like him or not.

The 2012 election is fixed for our Jefferey!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 13 2012, 3:27 PM 

Ludger the base votes

Respond to this message   
Wara Taba

Sine Sine Yongomugl

February 17 2012, 1:56 PM 

Anymore candidates for Sine Sine/ Yongumugl.

Respond to this message   
opo gul nen wa

re: Sine Sine Yongomugl

February 22 2012, 9:55 PM 

Oh yes! There was one candidate more who is contesting for the game..the name is,,,SK Samuel Kama.. Hones nau mi tingim. You feel it ahh. Kam lo Womai mata na yumi lukim.. c u there..

Respond to this message   
more blind support for Ludger

February 17 2012, 2:13 PM 

Obviously you can give us zero reason for supporting Ludger except that obviously he's your wantok. We've been blindly supporting and voting for wantoks for donkey's years instead of evaluating our candidates based on solid qualifications. Isn't that why we elect such rubbish again and again, and why we've lost billions of kina stolen by thieving MPs?

Think about it.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 4:11 AM 

Nape is gone and where is the money

Respond to this message   
dis nappie needs a changin!!!

Re: Long live Sir Jeffery

May 4 2012, 4:05 PM 

Jeffrey Nape yet to be arrested (charge involves missing K5 million) (National 4 May 2012
May 4 2012 at 8:18 AM Lovingly dedicated to Nape's supporters!!!!!!
A warrant issued on Jan 25 for the arest of parliament Speaker Jeffrey Nape has remained dormant while anti-corruption agency Task Force Sweep Investigates allegation of missing development funds.

The figure involved K5 million for the rehabilitation of coffee and pyrethrum in his electorate.

Nape had declined to comment on the allegations. His office said yesterday a statement would be issued on the matter.

Task Force Sweet chairman Sam Koim told the Australian Associated Press that the arrest warrant was prepared on Jan 25 after investigators had trouble getting access to documentation they said was relevant to the case.

But he said the team had yet to decide whether to use it.

"Let me put it this way, the arrest warrant was obtained on the advice that we will search him as well as arrest him on the spot if the documents are found on him," he said.

"We have not approached him yet."

"The case is ongoing," Koim told AAP.

The arrest warrant was for abuse of office, false pretense and attempted misappropriation and stealing.

It was alleged that Nape of Koge village in the Sinasina-Yongomugl district, Chimbu, misappropriated K5 million of the K30 million in government funds he requested for an agricultural rehabilitation project in his electorate.

National Fraud and Anti-Corruption division officer Sgt Bernard Barrum was granted orders for Nape's arrest after filing the notice of motion in the Waigani District Court.

"Project submission for funding of such projects is made to the office of the secretary for national planning, not through the office of the minister for finance and treasury or minister for national planning and monitoring," the notice of motion stated.

Barrum said in his affidavit that Nape had used his position and power as MP and speaker of parliament to obtain the money by circumventing proper processes.

The application ofr the arrest warrant alleged Nape had submitted a three-page letter on July 23, 2009 as a project submission requesting K30 millioon to fund the rehabilitation of coffee and pyretrhum in his electorate.

Pyretrhum is a natural insecticide extracted from the pyrethrum plant. It is safe to humans, but deadly to insects.

Nape's letter did no contain a detailed project proposal nor did it outline the costing.

The letter, addressed to former minister for finance and treasury, was authored and signed by Nape who stated that his loyalty to the National Alliance government should be considered.

It was then marked to the former national planning minister who directed the secretary to organise K5 million to pay a company called Koge Yoba Potramara Estate Ltd. The company was claimed to be the business arm of the administrative services of of Sinasina-Yongomogl which mobilises farmers to seek funding.

On Oct 28 2010 a cheque for K5 million was drawn from the national planning monitoring drawing account and sent to Koge Yoba Poramara Estate Ltd. However, the bank did not accept it because the name did not correspond with the account name.

The cheque was cancelled and a replacement for the same amount was drawn on Dec 3 2010, this time to Koge Yoba Estate Ltd.

Funds were not released when the second cheque was deposited as the bank became aware of the nature and manner of payment and refused to clear the funds. A warrant was raised and funds were returned to the state.

The request for funding was improper; it did not have a proper project submission attached to letter; and was not submitted through the proper process, Barrum's affidavit said.

Respond to this message   

why getting rid of Santu Nape??

February 20 2012, 6:03 PM 

I find no valid reasons for those of yu comment on getting rid of Santu Nape. And its only a handful of you, going against Nape while PNG are crying to have an MP like him. They are just suacding to see him back in this years Election.So noken westim time na million kina long go contest lo sinasina yongomugl FOR 2012 ELECTION. coz he can go as far as your imagination ends.
An appeal to the sinasina people, JUST GIVE IT BACK TO HIM, EM SEAT BLO EM YET..
Tangio

Respond to this message   
For Amb. Michael Maue

Proven True Leadership.

April 28 2012, 12:37 AM 

A lot of good leaders will be vying for the hot Sinasina Yongomugl seat with good intentions. And so will be a number of bad people with bad intentions.
It will be unethical for me to say this gentlemen is not a good leader, do not vote him, and he is good, vote him, so I'll leave that to the judgment of the voters.

But one thing, I'd like to bring to your attention, that should speak volumes for each individual candidates in this race, are: Their "Proven Track Record and Results towards the advancement and betterment of PNG".
One name that clearly stand's out among these candidates is the no nonsense Ambassador Michael Maue.
Amb. Michael Maue is the one that will bring in that much needed change and difference that Sinasina Yongomugl have been long awaiting for. I've said my piece. Thank you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

support Ludger

February 18 2012, 2:34 PM 

at Kerenga Kua's awareness bulk of the people who turned out were Ludger Mönd supporters.

Respond to this message   
Nape

Re: support Ludger

February 20 2012, 10:56 PM 

Nape is godfadda, he owns and rules Parliament. Somare sa kisim heart attack!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: support Ludger

February 21 2012, 8:04 AM 

uncle kerenga will loose to nape

Respond to this message   
Joe Bulhage

Abuse of Funds - Joe Bulhage

February 21 2012, 8:43 AM 

Speaker J.Nape's first Secretary, Mr. Joe Bulhage is abusing Sinasina Yongomuls funds in GKA, he wants to contect for goroka open.
Landcruisers that was bought under the DSIP funds are now used to carry vothers in village in gka. Some of this land cruisers are now in pom. I hear some of the staff on Sinasina Yongomul are tyring to sell some of this landcuisers for K40,000.
Mr Bulhage is spending K50,000 over in just two day in gka. I wonder where that money is coming from. I hope its not the people money. I wonder how a excop, dismissed for thief could be placed in high position like this.

Respond to this message   
Kakaruk market

Abuse of funds.

February 21 2012, 10:28 AM 

Mipla Gorokans are not stupid, we will eat and drink with Bulhage and give our votes to ol assples yet.
We know that it's Sine Sine Yongomugl money.
We thought Sine Sine Yongomugl was well developed and what Joe Bulhage was giving us was left over.
Anywhere he has done a good job in handing out your money in Goroka.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

GC/SOMARE/KERENGA/GILENG=LOST

February 21 2012, 11:50 AM 

what an irony todax; GC SOMARE lost with Kerenga Kua & Arthur lost with Gileng (Kerenga small brother)

Respond to this message   
Lukluk Tasol

You're a loser

February 21 2012, 1:15 PM 

Anonymous you must be jealous of the brothers because they are probably more sucessful than yourself.
They are doing their job and Kerenga is not the member.
Get a life loser1

Respond to this message   
tok steret

Re: GC/SOMARE/KERENGA/GILENG=LOST

February 23 2012, 8:15 AM 

signs of more bad things to come?

Since Kerenga went to bed with Somare his wife went to bed with another man

More is expected to unfold.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Re: Tokstret

February 23 2012, 8:26 AM 

Kerenga Kua is not the sitting member.
You low life scum.

Respond to this message   
tok klia

Re: Tokstret

February 23 2012, 8:39 AM 

It's never too soon to learn about the low life character of intending candidates-womanizing, spak behaviour and all that. Never too soon.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Sine Sine/ Yongumugl Open

February 25 2012, 1:29 PM 

Get ready sine Sine Yongumugl!
Santu Napu is coming with hard cash in 50 days time.
Em workim history blo Simbu yah ,larim completeim 5 more years.
We are already developed under his reign.
All Sine Sine Yongumugl, wanbel stap.

Respond to this message   
Dumun Junction

Sine Sine Yongumugl Open

February 28 2012, 11:29 AM 

Olsem wanem ol Sine Sine / Yongumugl candidates na supporters, igat sampla name blo ol candidates husait bai givim resis long JN or ol poret long em.

Respond to this message   
Concerned Citizen

Re: Sine Sine/ Yongumugl Open

April 24 2012, 9:22 AM 

Please list some specific developments, since you are so confident that we have 'developed' under his reign. Like WHAT developments, please list them.

If you can't list anything (we'll be watching and waiting), then I will have successfully shown you to be a fool on this board.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: GC/SOMARE/KERENGA/GILENG=LOST

April 23 2012, 11:46 PM 

and it would seem that since your mouth took over function for your brain, your *** took over for your mouth.

good progress =)

Respond to this message   

Sick idiot

April 24 2012, 7:18 AM 

Who ever you are...please get your facts right rather then accusing Kerenga here. Maybe you have some personal grudges and is jealous of his success. You are a big time looser any way. Jeffrey Nape pispis lo trousers blo em yah taim em harim Kerenga bai sanap yah...go drink pispis blo JN

Respond to this message   
Some Advice

Re: Sick idiot

April 24 2012, 9:20 AM 

I think if you are a mature person, you need to focus yourself on providing facts and stories in support of your candidate rather than name call. When you do that, you get into the gutter with your opponent and are no better than them.

Be a grown up. Debate with facts not rhtetoric.

Respond to this message   
Much need Change Needed..

Amb. Michael Maue

April 28 2012, 12:48 AM 

A lot of good leaders will be vying for the hot Sinasina Yongomugl seat with good intentions. And so will be a number of bad people with bad intentions.
It will be unethical for me to say this gentlemen is not a good leader, do not vote him, and he is good, vote him, so I'll leave that to the judgment of the voters.

But one thing, I'd like to bring to your attention, that should speak volumes for each individual candidates in this race, are: Their "Proven Track Record and Results towards the advancement and betterment of PNG".
One name that clearly stand's out among these candidates is the no nonsense Ambassador Michael Maue.
Amb. Michael Maue is the one that will bring in that much needed change and difference that Sinasina Yongomugl have been long waiting for. I've said my piece. Thank you.

Respond to this message   
Anoy

Need honest leader

May 3 2012, 7:28 PM 

Nape have previouly been covicted many times and was in jail for fraud cases or otherwise is a thief before and nowonder he is doing at highest level...by the way read today Post Courier...We need simple and honest leader not like Mua,Kua or Nape.By law they are unqulified coz they never been to ples...

Respond to this message   
Choking

Never Kenedy

May 7 2012, 8:16 AM 

Not in this lifetime. Small boy who got to where he is through devious means. The trust investment firm he is managing has not grown or flourished in the last 5 years. It has remained stagnant while he's milking out all the excess funds.

Respond to this message   
sapota

Jeffrey Nape will win

May 7 2012, 8:19 AM 

Our hon leader will win because he knows what to do to win. No need to explain to you deadheads the only thing that counts is that Hon Jeffrey is declared the winner.

He will be - he knows the tricks to get re-elected and has more money than any of his competititors will even dream of.

You wait an see who will have the last laugh!

Respond to this message   
Choking

Re: Jeffrey Nape will win

May 7 2012, 10:23 AM 

Very true sapota, I agree. It will be good for the future of the people of Sinasina to see their very own man become more rich while they eat Napes pekpek.

Respond to this message   
Praise THE LORD!!!! HALL-LE-LU-JAH!!!!!!!!!!!

May 7 2012, 11:15 AM 

Yes, they can eat Nape's pekpek and once in a while he'll piss on them too!

Respond to this message   
Sterlo

May 7 2012, 11:37 AM 

A win for Nape will officially declare the people of Sinasina to be sub human and mentally retarded - pekpek eaters with no development!!!

Respond to this message   
Hoopa Bear

May 7 2012, 11:44 AM 

Jeffrey Nape is a fat, succulent piece of meat that my ancestors would have loved to mumu and eat with delight! Better than pig meat but still full of grease and deception.

mmmmm mmmmmmm good!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Wan kantri

May 7 2012, 7:47 PM 

Good people of Sinesine Yonggomugl,the whole country PNG is watching you now,in this coming elections to do the right thing by not voting for Jeffery Nape.He is a disgrace to the PNG parliament for the last 10 years enriching himself very well.

At least vote another person.a capable person with intergrity and vision from your electorate.At least someone other than Jeffery Nape.

If he plays money or food, kaikai tasol na votim narapla gupla candidate.Em money blon electorate blon you where em sapos lon kisim service kam lon you ya em mis use long en,em givim you..

Respond to this message   
harla

May 7 2012, 8:00 PM 

The people of Sinesine are still very primitive in their thinking and will vote whoever gives them money.

Respond to this message   
oh me oh my

Jeffrey Nape accused again.... of stealing even MORE money!

May 10 2012, 12:22 PM 

The sad sad story of fat pollie piggie Jefferey Nape gets better and better. Don't let his wantoks fool you by saying that the growing number of allegations of Jefferey's little fingers in the public treasury "are political stunts." The fact is, only Nape of all 109 pollies is being confronted again and again with multiple allegations of massive stealing. Don't think a fellow who switches sides from one government to the next at the touch of a button (good evidence that he has absolutely no integrity or character), would be above putting government money into his own pocket if he thought no one was looking. Being honest doesn't fit the public personality that the Dishon. Nape proudly displays to us all!!!!!!

Long live Jefferey Nape. He's now become our national laughingstock, the replacement for that silly Patrick Pruaitch. Hail hail to PNG's new national public fool!!!!!

PostCourier 9 May

PEOPLE PETITION O'NEILL

A petition has been delivered to Prime Minister Peter O'Neill on the alleged missing millions of kina belonging to the Sinasina Yongomulgl electorate in Shimbu Province.

The petition, signed by 283 concerned leaders and elders of the Sinasina Yongomugl electorate, detailed alleged misappropriation of about K120 million worth of projects that had not been carried out since 202, most of which had funds appropriated in 2010.

The petition was addressed to National Planning Minister Sam Basil for presentation to Mr ONeill. The petition demands an explanation from Sinasina Yongomugl MP and Speaker Jeffery Nape to account for the missing funds since his election victory in 2002.

The petition is titled "Sinasina Yongomugl People's Deed Concerns and frustrations at the continuing inability and failure of their Member of Parliament and Speaker Jeffery Nape in the delivery of goods and services for the development of the electorate adn alleged massive corruption, fraud, theft, misappropriation and misuse of Sinasina Yongomugl people's funds over the last nine and a half years (2002-2011)."

"We have finally decided to petition the government through you as the Prime Minister after suffering hardships and confronting mounting difficulties due to unavailability of basic government services in silence for a long time.

"Prime Minister, these are some anaomalies and alleged corrupt and fraudulent practices involving millions of kina of Sinasina Yongomugl people's district development funds that we have uncovered so far for you Sir to note," the petition detailed.

The Speaker's officials said last night that these issues were only brought up to tarnish his name, especially at this campaign and election pertiod.

They said the Speaker would respond appropriately today.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - SINE SINE YANGOMUGL PLEASE GET RID OF JEFFERY NAPE
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum