<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

2012 SHP Governor

January 20 2012 at 6:41 PM
Mangi Souths 

Who are the intending candidates for SHP province?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mangi Mendi

Candidates list

January 30 2012, 5:04 PM 

SHP Regional Seat

1. Joe Kopol
2. William Powi
3. Dabura Kamuna
4. Jerry Kiwai
5. Dick Mone Jnr
6. Augustine Mano
8. Dickson Tasi

and still more to come!

Respond to this message   
good gawd almighty

Re: Candidates list

January 30 2012, 5:17 PM 

oh good lord. is this honestly the best we can do? SHP is doomed!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Naiko

DK! Dabura Kamuna deserves this seat!

January 30 2012, 5:38 PM 

From this list of candidates I can say that if SHP want transparent, accountability, honesty and want someone who can deliver service and development, Dabura Kamuna is the man...otherwise the rest of candidates are nothing but a waste time for SHP..

Respond to this message   
Nipsko

Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 7:56 PM 

Dabura Kamuna is a true leader for SHP. He truely deserves the regional seat. Nipa 1 is for Dabura Kamuna!

Respond to this message   
KAL

Re: Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 8:28 PM 

Unless he knows how to pay money in a way that generates real or fake votes, he doesn't have a chance of winning and you know it. The winner will be someone who is agreeable to play the game of the big boys. I don't think DK is willing to stoop that low, is he?

Respond to this message   
Jess

Re: Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 9:51 PM 

Leadership comes directly from God. God installed leadership from the very beginning when a child is born. We can't buy leadership using our wealth and resources.Big boys game is the devils own game. Using the same money which was stolen from the SHP people through corrupt and unlawfull deals to win leadership. I am very sorry it will never work even if the big boys win the seat...so KAL good luck with you and you big boys!..Cheers to the next governor for SHP!

Respond to this message   
dok

Great leaders are not always born, but also made

February 1 2012, 7:16 AM 

You write in ignorance, but I'm sure you do that because you simply haven't bothered to check out the accuracy of what you write.

Fact is, you're wrong in what you say about leadership. There are heaps of papers by psychologists and others that indicate strongly that even though you may be born with certain leadership characteristics, but you'll never become a leader type unless those characteristics have been nurtured through the right kinds of experience, etc. In other words, leaders seem to be both made and born for the most part. Yet, some people who lack the born skills usually associated with leadership still develop leadership characteristics with the right exposure in early life and have gone on to become great leaders.

Of course I'm talking about humans here. If we're talking about baboons or gorillas, the leader is almost totally dependent on how that animal is born. The ones that thump their chest the hardest, jump up and down, and make the loudest of the right kinds of noise wins.

I'm sure that baboon situation is not what you're trying to use to explain the development of SHP leaders.

There are people far smarter than you or I who have investigated these kinds of things over the last 100 years or more. Always it is to our benefit to learn the results of the fruits of scientific investigation instead of ignoring that evidence and be thought ignorant by the rest of the world. In the most rapidly progressing parts of the world, you won't hear much of people using God to explain everything unless you're listening in at the lower levels of society.

Respond to this message   
Jess

Re: Great leaders are not always born, but also made

February 2 2012, 9:46 AM 

Mr Dok sorry but you and your scientific theory doesn't work for SHP leaders. We talking about politicians using SHP money to became leaders..using peoples money to became leaders doesn't makes you a good leader it makes you to steal more from the people. Its logic you can't buy leadership!!

Respond to this message   

Memory Loss?

February 3 2012, 9:26 AM 

Was DK the same guy who was PA/DA; whatever during late Mone's reign? If yes, then lus tingting....maybe mas mama karim yu aste tasol!

Respond to this message   
USA Pangia

January 31 2012, 11:44 PM 

yes out from this list if I wanted to vote, me and my family will put our first choice for Mr Dabura Kamuna...he is a simple leader for we simple people.

Respond to this message   
Tupar

February 1 2012, 11:02 AM 

Re: SHP Governor Candidates List January 23 2012, 2:40 PM

I can't think of any other words befitting these names other than;
>Novices
>Warlords
>Fraudsters
>Failures
>Incognizant
>Slow
>Mean Spirited
>Narrow Minded
>Hungry
>Lazy
>Impatient
>Creativity Impaired
>Egotistic
>Short Sighted
>Dead
>Dry
>Boring
>Under-educated
>Outcasts
>Underexperienced

Are these all that SHP can offer? If it is, then I say the battle isn't worth fighting.

Respond to this message   
stupid hailans mangi

February 1 2012, 11:05 AM 

A brilliant summary of the candidates!!!!!! Good going, mate!

Respond to this message   
SHP4LYFE

DAVID SODE

February 1 2012, 1:42 PM 

Can David Sode please be SHP governor! We need this rare individual, an HONEST MAN!

Respond to this message   
Nondi

Re: DAVID SODE

February 2 2012, 9:37 AM 

David Sode and you can get lost!..what have you guys done for SHP over the past few years??..I guess nothing and no one knows him too.

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 6:38 PM 

bro, i think he is one of a good person compared to many.dont be short sighted

Respond to this message   
junglefly

February 18 2012, 11:06 AM 

i think david sode could be the leader souths need now. i have a name should david sode turn down offer. paul ake kaia.
we the real isolated people will give him our 1: but to complete and not informal, we would like more names

Respond to this message   
oh no

May 5 2012, 3:57 PM 

junglefly, you'd give David Sode your 1st vote for reasons you already mentioned - you're isolated, ignorant and vote for whoever makes the sweetest words and biggest handouts.

How pathetic!

Respond to this message   
junglefly

February 18 2012, 11:06 AM 

i think david sode could be the leader souths need now. i have a name should david sode turn down offer. paul ake kaia.
we the real isolated people will give him our 1: but to complete and not informal, we would like more names

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Sode

June 4 2012, 8:28 PM 

Mind you guys, david does not want his name to be displayed around.
His the true southern highlander and a great public servant for PNG, not just Souths.
He doesn't want to deal with all the corrupt leaders of ours. He is workalic, intellect,hONEST, experience, work ethic, family, church, and all the good virtues you name it
I don't think he want to deal with all our corrupt southern highlands Mps.
Want to know him, "blackman with a white heart".

Observer

Respond to this message   
Style mangi

February 2 2012, 9:53 AM 

If you know of someone who suits the seat put his name up..if not all the names or whatever you have describe our leaders is just stupid and nonsense..not all our leaders are like that.

Respond to this message   
Olgeta maski

February 2 2012, 11:41 AM 

If people always rubbish the names of potential candidates suggested without making any proper assessment, what's the point in putting any names up. Who do you want as leaders then, aliens? Otherwise vote for your dogs and pigs to represent you.

Respond to this message   
plesman

February 6 2012, 1:05 PM 

shut the **** up you all..if you guys can get your boody *** there and run for SHP regional seat be a man and do..otherwise wasting your time spoiling our leaders..if you dont wanna vote sit back and relax SHP doest count you pipia one vote..lookim lo polling boot..

Respond to this message   
Germany mix laro

Dabura Kamuna SHP only hope.

February 11 2012, 6:32 PM 

DK is the most qualified person for the SHP regional. Not only because of his experience, his qualifications but because we all know that the next 5 years is vital not only for the province but the country. This country and more so the province will see the largest budgetary allocations once LNG comes on. We cannot gamble on fly in/fly out politicians but a governor that will leave in the province and stay both through the thick and thick. I cannot extoll and stress anymore who is? Whoever that lives in SHP can attest to DK's character and reputation. To all Southern Highlanders if you value the long term future and security of your children then you will not hesitate or pause to back this man. As for financial backing, DK will be supported by the small people in the villages, they will kill pigs for him and build him haus man and they will not ask to be paid for this. Trust me and mark my words. From Wara Kagul to Samberigi to Kutubu to Kaupena the old and will come. This has been 22 years in the making. My only regret is that I'm not eligible to give him my number 1 vote. God bless PNG and SHP.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Dabura Kamuna SHP only hope.

February 11 2012, 9:53 PM 

I can't understand how you can support Dabura Kamuna when you've said nothing of any substance about his qualitifications. Just a bunch of generalised mumbo jumbo. Why is it that so few of us know a thing about the people we say we're supporting? Isn't that called BLIND SUPPORT and isn't that why time and time again, we elect fools as our representatives?

Even highly educated people can end up being totaly ineffective pollies. Dr Bob Danaya, anybody?

Respond to this message   
Pendepa

February 29 2012, 1:12 PM 

Well if DK is not the one who else will it be. Come on SHP don't be blind! GO for DABURA KAMUNA!!!..if you guys knows someone better than DK put his name up..

Hela Tuna

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 29 2012, 1:19 PM 

You must give us more details concerning Kamuna's private life. We don't want to elect another disaster.

Respond to this message   
Hela Tuda

February 29 2012, 1:34 PM 

You give me the name of someone you know who deserves this seat???..otherwise, go to Mendi town and ask people there and they will tell you Kamuna's private life in details.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 29 2012, 1:37 PM 

Yes, I've heard those stories and they aren't good...... which is the reason why I asked here. Just to get confirmation.

Respond to this message   
Lai Valley

February 29 2012, 1:37 PM 

@Anon, Kamuna's private life is his business. None of your business, none of my business or anyone out there's business. If you want his credentials, it will be out for all to see after the nominations are open.

That goes for everyone who is contemplating to contest this election.

Tupar

Respond to this message   
Pendepa

February 29 2012, 1:53 PM 

ANON: Kamuna's private life is not your business. Your business is to choice from the list of candidates and decide whome to vote for. Nogat ok lusim tingting na noken vote go votim dog na pig blo you.

Hela Tuna

Respond to this message   
wano

February 29 2012, 2:00 PM 

His private life IS our business if he decides he wants to run for public office. Reason being that unethical private life is an excellent predictor that the candidate will also follow an unethical public life if elected (stealing money, etc).

Countries that don't have much corruption its because their leaders private lives are like an open book.

Respond to this message   
Kutux King

March 23 2012, 1:18 AM 

Correction DK is not running for SHP regional election. Whoever is posting this please make sure to get the names correct..thankyou very much!

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 5:58 PM 

bro,im going to tell you the complete truth, YOU ARE A IGNORANT FOOL

Respond to this message   
IALIBU

July 2 2012, 6:07 PM 

CAN SOMEONE HONESTLY TELL ME WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DOES DABURA HAS.DONT TELL ME ABOUT HOW MANY PIGS HE HAS KILLED.DONT WANNA KNOW..............IM GETTING SICK OF THIS **** ALREADY

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 5:52 PM 

Exactly bro, this is not about how many pigs you can kill. this is about a change for your childrens children and the country as a whole in this ever changing world and how you can adopt to it to benefit us all.

Respond to this message   
owa

July 2 2012, 5:10 PM 

Could someone honestly explain to me what qualifications does DK possess to save this province and the country in this 21st cen................

Respond to this message   
IALIBU

July 2 2012, 6:02 PM 

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT "DABURA"S QUALIFICATIONS ARE? IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THIS ****...........

Respond to this message   

February 17 2012, 12:15 AM 

Include Mondopa Mini in that group.. thanks

Respond to this message   
Kangom Nawe

MENDI PUT UP A GOOD CANDIDATE

February 18 2012, 2:56 PM 

I hapen to be at one of the cities popular waterjholes and ovrheard a group of wana-be politicians who appeared to be from the same ignorance class talking potices which caught my attention. When it came to naming candidates from mendi for the SH regional seat, I almost throughout when i head names like Joe Kopul, Anthony Temo and Tepnis Akipi. what a joke.

Mendi should be serious as the landlord (although it is not a right) of the Provincila Head Quaters to put up the very best candidate rather than giving it to the dogs. Joe Kokol is heavily implicated in the 10 MILLION KINA Hohola land deal,land owned by a church, money he is using to publishise and the Lae disable peoples lands.He is involved in other land deals in Hagen, Popondetta and Madang. All cases are before the courts. Is he not the biggest thief stealing from churchs and people who can not defend themselves? Another late Dick Mone and Late Hammy Yawari. Mendi people are definately blind and only wand handouts right under thier nose. Temo is history and is Tepnis still around?,never seen or heard of him since school days.

I encourage Upper Mendi people to put up a candiate and we will support you. You have some of the brains from there and should seriously consider a candiate as it appears that you are the only peple from mendi interested in business and effleuent education. Why can't eduacted people like Dei Kewanol, Dr. James Nirr, Nelson Yano, credible people who have succeeded in life, education and traditional leaders who have the population and attain huge respect both from their peers and the community at large and will make very good candidates. Put up one candiate to unseat Joseph and one from the 3 above for the Governor. Forget Nali, put him where he best bilongs to, in the history books. Wara Lai, karinz and Nipa share common attitude, interest whenit comes to government funds. Upper Mendi,changes comes once and once only and you stand that best change.

Anywhere, I am from Ilaibu and we are just hoping that David Sode will put his hands up.ange as all elites from there are contesting. Upper Mendi and Ilaibu have many things in common including Mt. Giliwe. A good clean race would be between one from upper mendi from the aboe 3 from Mendi, one from Ialibu (Sode, hopefully) one from kagua (Vincent Mirupasi) one from Pangia. Nipa had thier best changes in 2 Governors and 4 Administrators. Lets be serious, say NO to Nipa. I am giving you the 3 candidates, you may have others in mind but the issu at hand is put up one candiate from Upper Mendi.

Over to you KANGOM NAWES from IMBOKERI

Respond to this message   
Temo Supporter

Come on

February 29 2012, 3:46 PM 

Nawe,

you did not mention why Temo should not be SHP governor contender. Upper Mendis are self centred and selfish. They do not know how to share but only accumulate. Even Joe Kopol is better than anyone of your educated leaders when it comes to leading.

I do not see any upper Mendi better than Yuantin Koroba, he was a true charismatic leader, others only know how to kill pig and eat with their wives.

Temo is a seasoned leader, wealthy, peace maker, knows how to handle power and money. You never said why Temo should not contest the SHP seat.

My first choice will be Temo.

Respond to this message   
Temo Supporter

kangom nawe giaman

March 13 2012, 5:07 PM 

Nawe,

you did not mention why Temo should not be SHP governor contender. Upper Mendis are self centred and selfish. They do not know how to share but only accumulate. Even Joe Kopol is better than anyone of your educated leaders when it comes to leading.

I do not see any upper Mendi better than Yuantin Koroba, he was a true charismatic leader, others only know how to kill pig and eat with their wives.

Temo is a seasoned leader, wealthy, peace maker, knows how to handle power and money. You never said why Temo should not contest the SHP seat.

My first choice will be Temo.

Respond to this message   
Kangom Nawe

TEMO SUPPORTER

March 15 2012, 11:44 AM 

For the benefit of Temo supporter, it was a Upper Mendi interest group having their own beer talk. I was not making any analyses of possible candidates for the SH Regional seat. There are many other Southern highlanders also contesting like your candidate, Temo. You must be out of your head, why should I talk about Temo, Temo is from Lower Mendi and Part of Imbongu, you decide who should be your regional candidate. You appear to be a very despret supporter of Temo so good luck to you and your candidate.

The posting was really meant for Upper Mendi or Mendi Open people to view and comment but you took it on yourself to look very silly and arrogant.

For the information of Temo supporter, how do you expect a cold blooded murderer who hires people to murder his very own wife and very own biliogical sons. How did Sunset in POM got burned down, who killed his wife in his own house. You could be one of those who benefits from his criminal hapatite. Do'nt open the can of worms, it will spill on your very face.

Kangom Nawe

Respond to this message   
harim!

Re: TEMO SUPPORTER

March 15 2012, 12:45 PM 

Hey buster!

Why should it matter where he comes from. I refer to your statement: "why should I talk about Temo, Temo is from Lower Mendi and Part of Imbongu, you decide who should be your regional candidate."

Rausim dispela primitive tribalistic tingting lo het blo yu!

Respond to this message   
KN

TEMO SUPPORTER

March 15 2012, 3:47 PM 

You got what you asked for, nurse your wound in confort nogut pride kilim yu

Respond to this message   
ginja

March 15 2012, 4:09 PM 

stop the tribalism, its old fashioned not part of the modern world

Respond to this message   
Temo Supporter

kangom nawe giaman

March 20 2012, 2:53 PM 

Kangom,

interestingly you seem to be overwhelmed by the Temo Hype. Wait, watch and learn. You have long way to go.

Temo will win on first count, mark my word!!!!

Keep this in your diary!!!

Respond to this message   
IP MEND

March 22 2012, 1:51 PM 

KANGOM NAWE,
THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ALLEGATION. I GUESS YOU ARE A WITNESS TO THIS! GET THE POLICE AND GO ARREST HIM IF IT IS TRUE AND IT WAS NOT DONE? GET HIM TO BE BEHIND BARS! IF YOU CANNOT DO THAT, DON'T JUST SPEAK YOUR STUPID DUMPFOUND IDIOT UNSOUNDED ALLEGATION. GUESS YOUR IP ADDRESS WAS SAFE WHEN YOU POSTED THIS, MANGI MOSBI!

Respond to this message   
IALIBU

Re: kangom nawe giaman

July 2 2012, 6:16 PM 

DO NOT VOTE CANDINATES WHO ARE GETTING BRIBES FROM CHINA.LAND DEAL COURTS SOUND FISHY. MIGHT SELL YOUR LAND AND COUNTRY TO THE DOGS.

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 6:35 PM 

bro, its been a long time ago since i heard that name. how old is he now? Can he make to the palarment without a walking stick and can he last 5 years? tell me the truth..................

Respond to this message   
james

hay baboon,

June 26 2012, 1:31 PM 

im sorry boy 4 talking about some1 who used up peoples money or anything like that,u man tru dont waste your time talking n bring them 2 court nogat ba u daunim spet yet na tok2 natin while they are eating n playing up with millions ok......and 4 yo info joseph kobol is the hottest canidate mate!so put your nose down!

Respond to this message   
james

hay baboon,

June 26 2012, 1:33 PM 

im sorry boy 4 talking about some1 who used up peoples money or anything like that,u man tru dont waste your time talking n bring them 2 court nogat ba u daunim spet yet na tok2 natin while they are eating n playing up with millions ok......and 4 yo info joseph kobol is the hottest canidate mate!so put your nose down!

Respond to this message   
joseph Kokol, head SHP crook

Re: hay baboon,

June 26 2012, 1:42 PM 

In other words, you support corruption - are you a wantok of Joseph's or just plain stupid?

Let's repeat for the record just how bad Joseph Kokol is proving to be: Joe Kokol is heavily implicated in the 10 MILLION KINA Hohola land deal,land owned by a church, money he is using to publishise and the Lae disable peoples lands.He is involved in other land deals in Hagen, Popondetta and Madang. All cases are before the courts. Is he not the biggest thief stealing from churchs and people who can not defend themselves?

Respond to this message   
pangia mari

hay baboon!!,

June 26 2012, 1:56 PM 

stop critisising people's name 4 nothing ok,if u know they did something wrong tell them 2 their face or do something sapos u no mekim osem maski tok2 lo maus.ba u daunim spet time they r playing around with millions n billions n u little trash u gat million lo m ba u bekim o ba u karim ol go lo court im sorry put your head on yo pence n mind your businesss coz u nonap mekim wanpla samtin....and 4 your info joseph kobol m hot stret lo s.h.p @ the moment n just waiting 4 the counting so what do u gonna say little trash like u....lmfao!bahahaha sore lo u.

Respond to this message   
ialibi

Re: hay baboon!!,

July 2 2012, 6:28 PM 

bro, you never know who is selling your land to overseas(china),could be your billionare candinate,sounds too fishy to be true.

Respond to this message   
pangia mari

kangom nawe

July 2 2012, 2:38 AM 

if u man tru u name all the thievs kam gud stret with their detail...ok fine y not u take them to court n or challenge them rather than sitting n commenting ?inap lo jelous put your head down on your pence and mind your ****** business...hahahahahahah

Respond to this message   

WHO IS DICK MONE JUNIOR?

March 5 2012, 8:28 AM 

We have never heard of Dick Mone Junior...First time to hear that there is a Dick Mone Junior contesting the governor seat....

Dont tell me it is a joke!

My advice, be craetive and do something worth while because the real Dick Mone has created alot of problems and they are still unsettled.....try hide away and dont come out to the public,,,you will regret it Junior Mone, who ever you are!

Use your wisdom, politics is not a money making avenue.....in the likes of Tegi Ebeial Junior, Paul Kherope somebody and so forth..be real and do something worthwhile

Respond to this message   

Who the Hell is DIck Mune Junior

March 17 2012, 10:52 AM 

Who ever you are Mr Dick Mune Junior, Bury your egoism in shame and shut up that little mouth of yours and dont tarnish our late leaders name in vain...call your own fathers name...Dick Mune Junior is which women's, the late leaders widows son. We only know of a Joe Mune, and the rest are adolescents. Stop the con artists to lure your K10.00 for bus fee..I think we know that culpritwho claims to be Dick Mune junior.....not even one vote bai you smelim.

Shame on you puppet!

Real Man from Hoepso 1-5

Respond to this message   
Kangom Nawe

Temo supporter

March 24 2012, 12:08 PM 

Ip Mend, you must have just come out of Temo's woodworks. The article was for a special interest group. the truth hurts, dos't it. If temo supporter and ip Mend understood the first posting and acknowledge the intended interest group, you would not have invited yourself to be moer glemsee.

Respond to this message   
mi no klia

Re: Temo supporter

March 24 2012, 12:24 PM 

What does "moer glemsee" mean?

Respond to this message   
oxy

March 26 2012, 6:08 PM 

it means more glimpse, u stupid ****

Respond to this message   
ha

June 8 2012, 7:01 PM 

The whole world would vote the person who can't spell as being more stupid than the person whose confused by the poor spelling!

Respond to this message   
Temo Supporter

kangom nawe giaman

March 29 2012, 3:38 PM 

kn.

told you you to shout up, watch and learn....

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 6:51 PM 

bro, tell me the truth, its been a long time since i have had the name Temo, how old is he? Can he make it to the parlament without a walking stick?, Can he last 5 years? Is he up to date with this changing world? Do not be narrow minded.

Respond to this message   
naiko

James Pima

March 29 2012, 6:47 PM 

Thats our Man!

Respond to this message   
Konai

MARK BUKA FOR SHP GOVERNOR!

May 4 2012, 12:02 AM 

Mi harim olsem Mark Buka tu bai contest. Out of all the candidates, who would be the best to transform the province? The Southern highlanders should invite all the candidates to debate themselves out so the prople can choice who they want to vote.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: MARK BUKA FOR SHP GOVERNOR!

May 4 2012, 10:12 AM 

Is it Buka Mark or Mark Buk????? LMFAO

Respond to this message   
southsnaiko

Think before posting comments

May 5 2012, 10:32 AM 

Please let us use this as a forum to exchange and stimulate good discussions. Do no character assassination is required.

The lineup for SHP Governorship:

1) Mark Buka - Nipa Kutubu / Kagua (confirmed)
2) William Powi - Nipa Kutubu (confirmed)
4) Paul Tegi - Nipa Kutubu ?
5) Fred Tomo - Nipa Kutubu ?
6) Joe Kopol - Mendi (confirmed)
7) Albert Walasie - Mendi (confirmed)
8) Mr. Komba - Mendi (confirmed)
9) Anthony Temo - Imbongu (confirmed)
10)Koroa Pokea - Imbongu ?
11)Jerry Kiwai - Ialibu (confirmed)
12)Roy Yaki - Ialibu ?
13)Timothy Titipi - Pangia (confirmed)
14)Vincent Mirupasi - Kagua ?(will be contesting Kagua Erave Open seat instead)
15)Nel Yapa - Kagua ?
16)Timothy Irinai - Kagua (confirmed)
17)Dickson Pena Tasi - Kagua ? (big tribal fight in his area affects him)

Please add on...

Respond to this message   
Sauts Pawa

Mark Buka

June 8 2012, 11:07 AM 

What about Mr Mark Buka, he is a outspoken person who has been in the workforce and is out there to deliver to the people. I believe he can really enforce changes in our province.

Respond to this message   

Mark Buka for Betther SHP

June 8 2012, 4:30 PM 

Hello all brothers & sisters of SHP. Inrespond to previous discusions about Mark Buka for SHP Governorship, I can assure as a brother and colleague to Mark Buka from what I see of him. Am from Simbu but spent most of my school days with students from SHP and even work with them at varoius private mining companies domestically.

First of all, Mark don't have they money to facilitate his politics campaigns but he is outspoken and equiped with visions to demonstrate once given the poeples' choices. He has the heart for the poor people of SHP. I witnessed him one time crying during a discussion last month March in POM about SHP and why he wanted to contest for the governor's post. He described the bad policies and poor selfish leadership and the massive out flow of public funds via unnecessary and unconstructive projects around the province to their political cronies. The poor state of infrastructure and government services are bad to worse currently he said with tears. He felt the pain in his heart, I should say.

As an outsider and a brother from Simbu, I strongly believe on Mark Buka for the post. He has the qualifications, experiences and the visions to take SHP into a new era and most of all he's a GOD fearing individual. SHP will never regret their votes casted to a potential candidate like him. You will enjoy when leaders become servants to the people they serve and meet the necessary requirements of the province. "With Mark, SHP will never be the same tomorrow." A tru son of Southern Highlands.

Remember, we have 3 x votes to elect only 3 candidates who we believe will deliver this province from poverty, lack of basic services, run down infrastructure, inflation etc. Some of those contestans are thieves and robbers of public money pretending to be a good person but not. I believe you knew who they are. Don't be blind or foolish whilst you have the power to decide on your governor; you better be on the right direction to elect a leader that will be with the people for the next 5 years of deliverance.

The onus is on you Souths..be strong and elect a good leader for a better tomorrow.

Respond to this message   

Candidate list

June 26 2012, 5:02 PM 

Good to see that list, there is only one man outstanding and the two most powerful are Joe Kobol and William Powi.
Its their game now. May the right player win.

Respond to this message   
Nationalist

Re: Candidate list

June 27 2012, 8:00 AM 

Good morning guyes and gents,

have from Mendi yesterday afternoon that 5 ballot boxes containing base votes for William Powi were hijacked and freely signed by political cronies.

The EC may dispute the boxes or may there be a possibility of by-election.

Confirm and add to this story if any of you have heard somthing of that nature.

Regards,

Nationalist

Respond to this message   

July 31 2012, 1:48 PM 

Dickson Pena Tassi all the way boy.... Love yu AWA!

Respond to this message   
Spanner in the works

Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 27 2012, 8:26 AM 

Keep an ear out for the above name in the coming elections. He is the owner of Heli Solutions Helicopter Company and a smart operator. Always cool under fire and great personality and a real down to earth and every persons person.He is very intelligent and has a wealth of experience in the Public and private sector. The brains behind the success of Helifix Aviation Company and now his own Heli Solutions..He deserves a fair go.He is popular and needs no further detailed introduction.

Respond to this message   
naiko

Re: Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 28 2012, 8:09 PM 

YESSSSSSSS!!!THE RIGHT MAN!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
souths power

Re: Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 29 2012, 6:46 PM 

Is james pima really standing? if so, it is a blessing a he is a cut above the rest of the names mentioned here.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

He has to out on the Campign Trail If he is serious

March 30 2012, 8:54 AM 

If James Pima is serious, he really needs to get out there and declare his candidacy for SHP regional seat. The people dont want someone who comes at the last minute and demanding votes. Start hitting the campaign trail now in terms of awareness for the rural mess so people can decide who is best qualified to represent them. Cherio!!!

Respond to this message   
nogat

sorry true

April 3 2012, 4:27 PM 

try another name. find another person. James has no leadership qualities.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: sorry true

July 2 2012, 5:44 PM 

exactly bro, He should have a leadership quality and make his stand clear instead of poping out last minute. Could be bribery from other candinates to break votes. ialibu

Respond to this message   

Pima for SHP Governor?

June 26 2012, 4:59 PM 

Come on, be real, parliament is not a helicopter simulator, it is the real decision-homa for people like Joe Kobol.
Get out of remain in the sky, thats where you belong, Sierra Hotel papa, clear to land.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: 2012 SHP Governor

March 31 2012, 2:17 PM 

Hey what about Dickson Tassi? he seems to be a honest and good leader

Respond to this message   
Observer

Why no debate on Capt James?

April 3 2012, 5:12 PM 

@ Anon (? Cherio same person)

It seems that you have been goining from one forum to another but your opinions are the same. Still havnt done your research on Capt James Pima. You only expressed your support in your view. You have brought in another candidate (Dickson Tasi) and put a big question mark on him. You have only espressed your assumption that he seems to be a good leader. How do you know? You have to be reminded again that viewers prefer constructive arguments in this network. Without that its pointless exposing a candidate and leave him there for others to throw stones at him. I would challenge you once again to do more research and express here so we could also have our opinion up for proper debates. Up to you.

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

Short of Cash

April 5 2012, 6:11 PM 

I hope they have not been dishing cash here and there. Unless they are like the sitting MP on Oneils side, otherwise they will run out of money. This is also a calculated strategy to waste the resources of the vulnerable ones.

If Captain has some money to dish out send some here I might see if I will wait till next year to vote you in.

Respond to this message   
Undiri

Re: Short of Cash

April 11 2012, 9:19 AM 

Asking money is a disease that as plagued this nation for the last donkey years. People should change from asking money for vote to electing people based on quality. I would rather ask for development than money, My thoughts only

Respond to this message   

Short of Cash

April 21 2012, 1:08 PM 

People Don't mess around with your knowledge,skills,Education God gace it you to use them wisely and chose better leaders,Let's all come up with bright ideas and chose some young leaders and not the old pricks already been in the system,who know how to cheat,dishonest and steal to bill their own palace to save their families,prime examples is Powi,Powi has been running the Porivnce for last 5 yrs and what has done for the people SHP??

Respond to this message   
pepa spray

Re: Short of Cash

June 8 2012, 7:18 PM 

You think the young leaders are any LESS interested in stealing once they get the power? Come on, let's not be naive!

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 7:03 PM 

Dickson tasi lukim las or lukim graun?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 27 2012, 9:25 PM 

Captain James my arse

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 30 2012, 9:39 AM 

@ annon. Very insane people like you should not be here scaping. You seem to have pop out from the caves. LMAO

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 26 2012, 12:44 AM 

oh **** you!!

Respond to this message   
Charles

Vince Mirupasi is the man

June 29 2012, 9:58 AM 

Trust me Vincent Mirupasi an honest self-made millionaire, lawyer, entrepreneur and philantropist is the man for the SHP Governor's Seat!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 2012 SHP Governor
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum