<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

2012 SHP Governor

January 20 2012 at 6:41 PM
Mangi Souths 

Who are the intending candidates for SHP province?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mangi Mendi

Candidates list

January 30 2012, 5:04 PM 

SHP Regional Seat

1. Joe Kopol
2. William Powi
3. Dabura Kamuna
4. Jerry Kiwai
5. Dick Mone Jnr
6. Augustine Mano
8. Dickson Tasi

and still more to come!

Respond to this message   
good gawd almighty

Re: Candidates list

January 30 2012, 5:17 PM 

oh good lord. is this honestly the best we can do? SHP is doomed!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Naiko

DK! Dabura Kamuna deserves this seat!

January 30 2012, 5:38 PM 

From this list of candidates I can say that if SHP want transparent, accountability, honesty and want someone who can deliver service and development, Dabura Kamuna is the man...otherwise the rest of candidates are nothing but a waste time for SHP..

Respond to this message   
Nipsko

Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 7:56 PM 

Dabura Kamuna is a true leader for SHP. He truely deserves the regional seat. Nipa 1 is for Dabura Kamuna!

Respond to this message   
KAL

Re: Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 8:28 PM 

Unless he knows how to pay money in a way that generates real or fake votes, he doesn't have a chance of winning and you know it. The winner will be someone who is agreeable to play the game of the big boys. I don't think DK is willing to stoop that low, is he?

Respond to this message   
Jess

Re: Yes Nipa 1 is lock for DK!!!

January 30 2012, 9:51 PM 

Leadership comes directly from God. God installed leadership from the very beginning when a child is born. We can't buy leadership using our wealth and resources.Big boys game is the devils own game. Using the same money which was stolen from the SHP people through corrupt and unlawfull deals to win leadership. I am very sorry it will never work even if the big boys win the seat...so KAL good luck with you and you big boys!..Cheers to the next governor for SHP!

Respond to this message   
dok

Great leaders are not always born, but also made

February 1 2012, 7:16 AM 

You write in ignorance, but I'm sure you do that because you simply haven't bothered to check out the accuracy of what you write.

Fact is, you're wrong in what you say about leadership. There are heaps of papers by psychologists and others that indicate strongly that even though you may be born with certain leadership characteristics, but you'll never become a leader type unless those characteristics have been nurtured through the right kinds of experience, etc. In other words, leaders seem to be both made and born for the most part. Yet, some people who lack the born skills usually associated with leadership still develop leadership characteristics with the right exposure in early life and have gone on to become great leaders.

Of course I'm talking about humans here. If we're talking about baboons or gorillas, the leader is almost totally dependent on how that animal is born. The ones that thump their chest the hardest, jump up and down, and make the loudest of the right kinds of noise wins.

I'm sure that baboon situation is not what you're trying to use to explain the development of SHP leaders.

There are people far smarter than you or I who have investigated these kinds of things over the last 100 years or more. Always it is to our benefit to learn the results of the fruits of scientific investigation instead of ignoring that evidence and be thought ignorant by the rest of the world. In the most rapidly progressing parts of the world, you won't hear much of people using God to explain everything unless you're listening in at the lower levels of society.

Respond to this message   
Jess

Re: Great leaders are not always born, but also made

February 2 2012, 9:46 AM 

Mr Dok sorry but you and your scientific theory doesn't work for SHP leaders. We talking about politicians using SHP money to became leaders..using peoples money to became leaders doesn't makes you a good leader it makes you to steal more from the people. Its logic you can't buy leadership!!

Respond to this message   
Bush Karinj Naiko

Memory Loss?

February 3 2012, 9:26 AM 

Was DK the same guy who was PA/DA; whatever during late Mone's reign? If yes, then lus tingting....maybe mas mama karim yu aste tasol!

Respond to this message   
USA Pangia

January 31 2012, 11:44 PM 

yes out from this list if I wanted to vote, me and my family will put our first choice for Mr Dabura Kamuna...he is a simple leader for we simple people.

Respond to this message   
Tupar

February 1 2012, 11:02 AM 

Re: SHP Governor Candidates List January 23 2012, 2:40 PM

I can't think of any other words befitting these names other than;
>Novices
>Warlords
>Fraudsters
>Failures
>Incognizant
>Slow
>Mean Spirited
>Narrow Minded
>Hungry
>Lazy
>Impatient
>Creativity Impaired
>Egotistic
>Short Sighted
>Dead
>Dry
>Boring
>Under-educated
>Outcasts
>Underexperienced

Are these all that SHP can offer? If it is, then I say the battle isn't worth fighting.

Respond to this message   
stupid hailans mangi

February 1 2012, 11:05 AM 

A brilliant summary of the candidates!!!!!! Good going, mate!

Respond to this message   
SHP4LYFE

DAVID SODE

February 1 2012, 1:42 PM 

Can David Sode please be SHP governor! We need this rare individual, an HONEST MAN!

Respond to this message   
Nondi

Re: DAVID SODE

February 2 2012, 9:37 AM 

David Sode and you can get lost!..what have you guys done for SHP over the past few years??..I guess nothing and no one knows him too.

Respond to this message   
ialibu

July 2 2012, 6:38 PM 

bro, i think he is one of a good person compared to many.dont be short sighted

Respond to this message   
junglefly

February 18 2012, 11:06 AM 

i think david sode could be the leader souths need now. i have a name should david sode turn down offer. paul ake kaia.
we the real isolated people will give him our 1: but to complete and not informal, we would like more names

Respond to this message   
oh no

May 5 2012, 3:57 PM 

junglefly, you'd give David Sode your 1st vote for reasons you already mentioned - you're isolated, ignorant and vote for whoever makes the sweetest words and biggest handouts.

How pathetic!

Respond to this message   
junglefly

February 18 2012, 11:06 AM 

i think david sode could be the leader souths need now. i have a name should david sode turn down offer. paul ake kaia.
we the real isolated people will give him our 1: but to complete and not informal, we would like more names

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Sode

June 4 2012, 8:28 PM 

Mind you guys, david does not want his name to be displayed around.
His the true southern highlander and a great public servant for PNG, not just Souths.
He doesn't want to deal with all the corrupt leaders of ours. He is workalic, intellect,hONEST, experience, work ethic, family, church, and all the good virtues you name it
I don't think he want to deal with all our corrupt southern highlands Mps.
Want to know him, "blackman with a white heart".

Observer

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum