Gumine Open intending candidates

January 23 2012 at 1:38 PM
Dom gal 

Who else is going 2 join the race with
1.Lucas Dekena
2.Joe Korone
3.Nick Kuman
4.Peter Kumo
heard that the above who were in the top 4 in 2007 will be contesting again this year,2012.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bomai

Re: Gumine Open intending candidates

January 23 2012, 2:58 PM 

lucas by landslide

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 26 2012, 11:46 PM 

yes sir

Respond to this message   
Waramaril

January 28 2012, 12:41 PM 

I doubt ther will be a landslide coz there is rumour going around that Robert Kopan an engineer from Kurpi is goin to contest 2 so that means base vote blo Lucas bai bagarap nau,but displa em ol tokwin tsol so yumi stap na lukim..

Respond to this message   
get smart

January 28 2012, 11:22 PM 

I don't think you understand. Lucas has already arranged to buy enough votes to win-made contact with the electoral officials and arranging payments. So we already know already that Lucas will win by a landslide.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 29 2012, 11:10 AM 

ok

Respond to this message   
Kunai haus

January 31 2012, 12:44 PM 

I wouldnt waste my time casting my vote on cheap candiates who will go into parliament n bring cheap development 2 da electorate and pocket the rest of the money,classic eg,Dawa Lucas,buying corrugated iron sheets(kapa) na givim ol lain lo buildin semi permanent temporary houses,never seen such b4,was thats development or politics he was playing,karim wara na pawa kam na mipla yet bai wokim haus kapa blo mipla,so stupid was that idea of his or whoever dump he has workin with him.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 1 2012, 4:13 AM 

dat kapa seemed to have been da majic touch....lalala....landslide for Lucas

Respond to this message   
Admirer

outstanding performance

February 1 2012, 3:32 PM 

Lucas Dekene out performed all the other Simbu MPs by a huge margin. We talk alot in Simbu but very little action. Lucas delievered for his people. it will be a same for lossers like Nick Kuman to challenge him.

Respond to this message   
0 score

one of the worst performances of any thread

February 1 2012, 4:34 PM 

This is one of the worst threads on the candidates of an electorate that I've read so far. None of you have any details to offer about the qualifications of any candidates, which suggests that all of you have preferences because you "laikim tasol" - a very big mistake, which leads more often than not, to the election of someone who will become a conman thief once they get power.

Please, offer some comments with substance. Is it to be believed that not one of you know anything in any detail about the qualifications of any of the Gumine candidates? Hard to believe!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: one of the worst performances of any thread

February 2 2012, 9:35 PM 

0 score u tok tru ya!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: one of the worst performances of any thread

February 2 2012, 9:35 PM 

0 score u tok tru ya!

Respond to this message   
stonez

Please oh!

March 5 2012, 8:33 PM 

radio project,emtv, kolta wer upla ron lo car nau... kain service husait karim kam???...dawa lucan noggat evidence blo han mark blo em!only those useless kapa sheets...former MP,N.Kuman brought those evident longterm developments to our districts..know the facts beffor you vote your leader in 2012!!

Respond to this message   
silent night

ok!

March 5 2012, 8:39 PM 

dawa lucas is corrupt...how he go from living in the seetlement of 8mile in pom to buying houses in cairns australia?. Asnwer is because he and r.batho are stealing the people of gumine's money. Do not vote for selfish people.

Respond to this message   
lukas dukas

Re: ok!

April 18 2012, 8:53 PM 

Why not? Most of the 109 are as corrupt as Dawa. Why not give him a chance to become a multimillionaire?

I'm all for that.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: ok!

April 20 2012, 1:54 AM 

Haus blo u mas gat 10pla layer blo kapa sheet ya!kain ol kapa face which want dawa t go bek.geez...try compare the Dom's kapa sheets to the Bomaii's road kolta...Bomaii's to good..........from 2007 onwards Gumine district acc saw a lot of millions,does the development of district reflect the millions.NO!...wer did all that money go?...the only thing reflecting is the sun off all those kapa sheets,wake up Gumine,vote sum wan concrete and vibrant kam June-July 2012!!

Respond to this message   
wari

PM

February 6 2013, 7:04 AM 

AMan

Respond to this message   
kulex

Natural Disaster

February 5 2013, 1:02 PM 

Everyone is conceived in God's mind.He planned him/her intricately.Every Leader is a God's plan.Gumine has got a God fearing leader still awaits.They are just waiting for the God's scheduled timings.

Let me tell you with confidence that if the chosen one contests, no complains will fume the air for the nature will vibrate and move.

this is a prophecy so just let this reverberated your mind.

This time Lucas Dawa will not cause the landslide but it will be caused by the so called 'Nature Man'

Believe it or not open your big eyeballs to see it yourselves in the ensuing general election.

Respond to this message   
kulex

Natural Disaster

February 5 2013, 1:06 PM 

Everyone is conceived in God's mind.He planned him/her intricately.Every Leader is a God's plan.Gumine has got a God fearing leader still awaits.They are just waiting for the God's scheduled timings.

Let me tell you with confidence that if the chosen one contests, no complains will fume the air for the nature will vibrate and move.

this is a prophecy so just let this reverberated your mind.

This time Lucas Dawa will not cause the landslide but it will be caused by the so called 'Nature Man'

Believe it or not open your big eyeballs to see it yourselves in the ensuing general election.

Respond to this message   
wheres your proof?

God is a fairy tale

February 5 2013, 1:42 PM 

thsis is crap, there si no "God"

show me your proof

your ****** in the head

Respond to this message   
links

Re: Natural Disaster

February 5 2013, 2:49 PM 

what a load of crap.

The rest of the world doesn't operate this way and neither does PNG.

Come out of your cave and start looking at the realities of the world.

Respond to this message   
Noken longlong

Dont be stupid pipol ol Gumine

March 19 2012, 7:20 PM 

Get rid of Dawa Lucas,rite nau he is giving cash handouts n distributing kapa everywer.em stap wer na nau election is weeks away na em guria na wokim olsem,we dnt need cash handouts from our money which is suppose 2 be for development in the ared,give us good roads whivh is da vital n number one thing u shlld av done so we will generate cash ourselves,also karim wara na power kam so we will build kapa hauses ourselves,made us independent n not dependent.this Lucas man has a mind of a child na displa kapa distributution em wok lo wokim raun ya has got piopl frm other provinces laffing n critising da mp..ol pipol blo Gumine,he has done nothing concrete 4 Gumine na olgeta moni ya em karim go na pocketim stap na nau em rausim na kam faulim het blo upla na handim out stap ya,tok tenku lo em na kisim moni na kapa na kai2 na noken givim vote blo upla lo em,displa em moni blo upla blo development ya em no wokim so nau em kam givim upla,its crystal clear so dnt be fools,lets get rid of da kapa distributor n 1eplace him with someone who will provide us with da vital n basic services other distircts have which we cant give excuses 4 not having..

Respond to this message   

Wining canadate

April 10 2012, 5:49 PM 

Looks like the wining canadate is still in dom but if the bomai gan only two hot down there try hard it will go down south other wise the sitting member retain or may be an other two hot canidates in dom.

dom gal

Respond to this message   
hot em not

Re: Wining canadate

April 10 2012, 7:18 PM 

Stop this 'hot' candidate nonsense. Candidates should be popular because they have good qualifications, not because they're 'hot' for some stupid reason like buying votes.

Respond to this message   
dom gal

GOOD LEADER NEEDED

April 12 2012, 12:34 PM 

It doesn't matter who you are but the intending canaidate should have the qualities of being a true leader and to servre. That is the type of person we want. We do not want womaniser ,thieves, liers, greedy , alcoholic. We want leaders who could deliver needed service to people & God fearing man.

Respond to this message   
MMMM

Lucas Dekena

April 12 2012, 12:48 PM 

Please confirm. I heard that Lucas Dekena and Guma Wau married new small girls from Hanuabada.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Lucas Dekena

April 12 2012, 1:18 PM 

Gezz, what is wrong with you?? Don't you have any other bigger n better things to discuss?

Respond to this message   
go for the lil girlies!!!!!

April 18 2012, 8:54 PM 

He's discussing the truth, which is more than what most posters on this thread have bothered to do!

Respond to this message   
kulex

sticky beak

February 5 2013, 12:28 PM 

you are dude enough to say that we are guessing.if people's money are squandered and pumped into such a heinous activity we have the ultimate rights to confide and know.

From the fact file -Papuan girls are famous for money making.you can confirm if you go to port Moresby.That spells to me that ifan MP got married to Papuan girls millions are pumped into them.

Be honest and do the right mendated thing.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 18 2012, 4:19 PM 

Yep...g.wau na dawa both hav kmums frm upang.syd blo HB not sure.bt fr.garia gat pamuk haus blob me ol HB,haahahahahha.true facts mate!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 19 2012, 2:44 PM 

Oh na 1st wife blo lucas ya,half cas ya long2 lo street na painim pipia stap ya man ya no sori lo em na karim em go laloki,how will he take care of thousands when he cant take care of one family member??.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 19 2012, 2:55 PM 

Okay enough of discussing about those mps marriage and affairs.thought you guys living in other parts of the country would like to know which candiates are hot right now in Gumine.theres 2 from Dom and 1 from Bomai. The race is going 2 be between Dawa Lucas,Peter Kumo and Nick Kuman.

Respond to this message   
DOMYAL

THINK AHEAD

May 13 2012, 10:59 AM 

it is not always about money, Dawa Lucas hasnt been doing anything good for the past 5 yrs.olgeta time em go lo ples givim money tasol, that is not development he is giving change money to the people of gumine. Gumine station is in bad conditions and has never seen changes since the time of John Nilkare, dont be fools vote for the future of gumine, dont vote for uneducated idiots who supply money and guns to the people! tingting gud

Respond to this message   
Domyal

NEW CANIDATES

May 13 2012, 10:48 AM 

wat about Philip Gore and Ronney Teine Meine??

Respond to this message   
Original Domgal

Re: NEW CANIDATES

May 14 2012, 9:45 PM 

Ronney Teine Miene can get lost coz we all know em sanap lo ticket blo Nick Kuman lo brukim vote blo mipla lo Dom.

Respond to this message   
disappointed

May 14 2012, 10:19 PM 

More tribalism! Are you the evidence foreigners need to say that we won't become civilised and break out of our tribal ways for another 1000 years?

Please..... grow up.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 17 2012, 1:03 AM 

wsssssss,ol man yet hathat lo sanap ya,how do u expecct kuman to force tiene traila leader lo sanap,use ur head.teine man to ya na laik sanap,jst that his selling his 2nd votes out,incase he doesnt make it.

Respond to this message   
honour & ethics

May 17 2012, 5:46 AM 

Hardly any of you give a sh!t about the candidates qualifications. Instead its all about block votes and other such silliness. No wonder we end up with such corrupt leaders, election after election!

Respond to this message   
Kulex

love is not there

February 5 2013, 12:17 PM 

to be a leader, you have to start in your family out.it is not something to start outside in.it is irking my nerves as to what Philip Gore is doing to his very own Koiaku tribe.he showcased his external attitudes to the people outside and the remnants are disposed for the kulex.He is a jelous man who always remove the callow youths at an ideal age of schooling for labour recruitment.You try to gain external favour but let me tell you that today;s election is a Godly thing.what i mean is that you are destined to bring services to serve God's special creation that is-PEOPLE.

If you plan to purchase Arms and do your private businesses or destroy people,SORRY TUMAS. GOD NO BAI GIVIM WIN LONG YU DISPELA KAIN OL RABIS MAN NOGAT QUALITY BLONG YU.

he is not the right leader

Respond to this message   
Kulex

Bitter Blood

February 5 2013, 12:48 PM 

He is the man infested with hatred and negligence.A greedy man by Profession.A leader who always wanted to stir ethical skirmish.A guy who always wanted to gain external favor and has got sugar coated tongue in making void promises.this is a quality a leader shouldn't possess.

God sees the heart and not the immortal man.if you do good to all mankind and if they are happy indeed then God will also be pleased with coz the Bible enunciate that God created the man with fearfully and wonderfully apart from the annimate and the inannimate creatures.And for mankind is God's heartbeat.

You don't know how to win the heart.Money and wealth nowadays is not the definition to the phrase 'winning the heart'. it is the ATTITUDE.

Philip Gore Kulex bitter Blood need your ATTITUDE.not your hefty sums of money to quench my appetite.

People like Philip Gore is a 'snake in the Grass'.

Respond to this message   
Kulex

Bitter Blood

February 5 2013, 12:48 PM 

He is the man infested with hatred and negligence.A greedy man by Profession.A leader who always wanted to stir ethical skirmish.A guy who always wanted to gain external favor and has got sugar coated tongue in making void promises.this is a quality a leader shouldn't possess.

God sees the heart and not the immortal man.if you do good to all mankind and if they are happy indeed then God will also be pleased with coz the Bible enunciate that God created the man with fearfully and wonderfully apart from the annimate and the inannimate creatures.And for mankind is God's heartbeat.

You don't know how to win the heart.Money and wealth nowadays is not the definition to the phrase 'winning the heart'. it is the ATTITUDE.

Philip Gore Kulex bitter Blood need your ATTITUDE.not your hefty sums of money to quench my appetite.

People like Philip Gore is a 'snake in the Grass'.

Respond to this message   
DomYal

so wats up??

May 26 2012, 11:28 PM 

so who has nominated? and who are the hot candidates for Gumine open??

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: so wats up??

May 27 2012, 5:27 PM 

40 candidates have nominated for the Gumine Open seat,too many but the hot candidates right now are Peter Kumo, Nick Kuman and Dawa Lucas.im predicting our new mp will be frm the Dom area because 11 of the 40 candidates come from Dom while the 30 others are frm bomai n gumine.Nick Kuman has no base anymore.Dawa Lucas has 3 others of his Kurpi tribes men racing with him so it will be a battle and the race will be between him and Peter Kumo.

Respond to this message   
Yur a fool!

May 27 2012, 5:45 PM 

Your 'hot candidates' assessment comes from your fertile imagination. Give us some hard evidence to back up yur statements or be considered a complete fool.

Respond to this message   
Observer

May 28 2012, 7:25 PM 

should be a close finnish at the end..i estimate that during the 15th elemination,the new member will be elected most likely from bomaii area.

Respond to this message   

New MP for Gumine

June 15 2012, 2:39 PM 

The race 4 the Gumine seat is between Dawa Lucas & Peter Kumo. But all signs indicate that Peter Kumo is currently the hottest candidate in Gumine. The whole Nonku is Kumo's dead Vote 1 ballot papers. I won't be surprised if he is declared after count 1.

Respond to this message   

New MP 4 Gumine

June 16 2012, 8:39 AM 

Yal Kii, yo comments speak alot coz that's the exact truth, the situation on the ground. I know that Peter Kumo has support from Dom all the way 2 the Bomai & Golum people. His campaign is very colorful & his words makes music 2 his voters. So I wouldn't mind 2 have Peter Kumo as my MP. I wish him all the best.

Respond to this message   

New MP 4 Gumine

June 16 2012, 8:55 AM 

Full support 4 Peter Kumo to win by landslide. He's a man of dignity who is well qualified n has a wealth of experience under his belt. Lucas Dekena has lost favour of d Gumine people. His kapa scheme n free cash handouts will never re10 him to Parliament coz people r not blind anymore. Nick Kuman has had his turn n what has he done? The choice is with d people of Gumine but I'm predicting that Peter Kumo will have last laugh. Peter Kumo 4 MP all da way.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: New MP 4 Gumine

June 17 2012, 7:18 PM 

My vote 1 is 4 Peter Kumo,heard from pipol that his speeches are always so sweet n i proved it last time when he visited my Gumine station,his speeches are truly music 2 the ears.He sounded so educated and his presence is luring.if his Nonku is his base vote then i dnt see why i shld waste my precious vote on anyone else.

Respond to this message   
Era Ton

Re: New MP 4 Gumine

June 17 2012, 11:55 PM 

FYI, Kuman in his term secured the funds and awarded the kolta road project to TSS,that is the biggest develpment which the whole of gumine have benefitted frm..him and all the previous MP's only wokred with less then four hundred thousand dsip funds, in lucas dawas 5year term,he has seen ten million kina per a year totalling 50million,i wonder where that money went???...as for the candidates, ALL THE BEST,MAY THE BEST WIN!!..as an Era iv not seen any big develpments as such!!...

Respond to this message   
Gumine Product

Right leadership

June 25 2012, 2:03 PM 

We need a right leader. All Dom, Bomai, Yuri 4 Peter Kumo. He has the qualification, leadership quality, is reliable & a true son of Gumine. I 4 one will give my first vote to Peter Kumo. Thank you tumas.

Respond to this message   
another posting of no value on pngscape

Re: Right leadership

June 25 2012, 2:14 PM 

What a bunch of crap. You haven't given us any real information about his qualifications. More tok nating coming from a wantok of the candidate, no doubht!

Respond to this message   
C-ROX

June 25 2012, 4:58 PM 

He Is a lawyer by Profession and a successful business man.
Does that answer your question about his qualification?

Respond to this message   
oh my

Being a lawyer & a businessman is the worst possible combination!

June 25 2012, 5:20 PM 

Yes. Our most successful MP thieves have been businessmen. Why? Probably because anyone who's into business thinks about their personal wealth and pocketbook first and that of others last. In other words, if you want to find greed, look first at businessmen. Excellent examples: Peter Yama, Julius Chan, etc.

Lawyers. Oh my. One of the least respected professions in the world and why is that? Because they'll take any side of an issue, jump on both sides of the fence, depending on where the money is. They'll defend the corrupt if there's money in it. They'll defend giant companies trampling the rights of the middleman if there's money in it. And consider our own PNG Gang of about 20 lawyers who over the past decade stole an estimated K780 million from the Dept of Finance using fake court compensation claims. Paul Paraka seems to have been the leader of that rat pack.

I don't think we need businessmen-lawyer types as MPs..... we've already lost enough billions of kina to our pollie thieves!!!!

Respond to this message   
C-rox

Re: Being a lawyer & a businessman is the worst possible combination!

June 25 2012, 8:57 PM 

To oh my. Was merely stating his qaulifications. How qualified are u n in wat disipline? U r jst being jealous.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Stop

June 25 2012, 10:34 PM 

Campaign time is over, enough and upla go vote na lukim husait ba win...gnyt.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Stop

June 26 2012, 12:16 AM 

An empty drum makes alot of noise with no significant meaning. Peter Kumo is a man of integrity & has a track record of starting a sucessful business from nothing. Your comments r shallow & show that u r still in d stoneage. Wake up & try 2 speak like an educated homo sapien. Your outbursts are as good as those coming from an ape. Grow up & be a man. Think of changing the image of Gumine, not supporting your corrupt wantoks.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Stop

June 26 2012, 12:42 AM 

Criticism is the best remedy for sucess, whether good or bad. On behalf of Peter Kumo I welcome your criticisms but please don't take it too personal. Em ino garden kaukau blo yu. It's just a game. May the people of Gumine speak from their hearts. We will wait and see who will be victorious. {Tip: PETER KUMO}

Respond to this message   
Mangi Jigs Kange

Peter Kumo Lawyer

June 26 2012, 1:50 PM 

I am a Western Highlander from the Jika tribe. I know Peter Kumo Lawyer he is my role model. He is multi-skilld n i have seen him do things with my eyes. Iv seen him build his high covernant 7 bedroom haus self containd wth his own hands, build cars, trucks n motrbykes by mixing parts of difrnt brands togethr, Ive seen hm do things that changed my life. In my 35 years of life i have nevr seen a person vastly skiled as him. He sometimes powers hs hme wth a car engine 4 electricity. He built machines that design difrnt range of bricks. Nau he is contesting 4 gumini open seat..i see hm s the candidate wth alot of potential. I wish we western highlndrs had a man lik him. He is also one of our top lawyers in the highlnds i tke credit of. He is d bos of highlnds region public solicitrs. Please we other province c the potential in him. People of Gumini pleas choose carefully. U might loose the best, opportunity comes once. He is a true leader wth intergrety n wealth but yet so humbled n honest n hardworking.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 26 2012, 12:30 AM 

Peter Kumo is so qualified that u, the author, are no match 4 him. What is your qualification & what is the highest level u've reached in your profession. U need 2 get your house in order first b4 u start talking about somebody whom u don't have the faintest idea about. Maybe because you r just blind by benefiting from political scraps. Mind u, "ol kaikai meat na givim bun tasol lo u", so tingting na toktok. Nanait.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 26 2012, 9:31 PM 

Mate some of us are not like u and peter wich live in PNG....mipla like harim ol latest,quality facts about candidates of our beloved gumine na request...if u guys cant back ur candidate up,shut it na lukim result lo after counting.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

results?

July 11 2012, 8:14 PM 

how did voting go in gumine?...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: results?

July 12 2012, 10:36 AM 

Voting went well in the district who voted a day earlier than the rest of other Simbu electorates... Counting begins this coming Saturday I believe

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 12 2012, 11:44 PM 

thnals,thats good news. all the best to all the candidates,hope our gumine will get some development after nothing the past 5 years.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 13 2012, 2:19 PM 

Oh I think Gumine had a lil bit of 'somethig' this past five years in the form o the FAILED Gumine Rural Housing Program (or something like that) aka Kapa Sheet handout, WHICH I might add was Distributed to the Dom Area only..... Era's towards Omkolai and Gumine, Golin areas never received such..... I'm told two million Kapa sheets were purchased by the district FOR the district and the 'extras' that we're kept for 'safe keeping' in the members residence at Mirane were later sold.... No more of this kind of development please....
I hope and pray the people of Gumine voted someone who is vested with the qualities of a TRUE leader who will be deliver true and tangible development to this districtK

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Wahgi bruk

July 14 2012, 10:14 AM 

Kappa sheets was a waste as fighting has began in the Dom area. MP did not deliver any long term developments that kid laste.what a failure.

Respond to this message   
WARI

Gumini PM

February 6 2013, 7:29 AM 

Its easy looking inn from the out side and say all sorts of things but I think he is the true leader, unlike Nick thinks that he own's you and dose NOTHING for Gumini people when he was in power. just think of the ladies carrying kunai grass every few years, Gumini Road is more smooth the Okuk Highway and most villages has tap running water to there door step,

mangi yuri

Respond to this message   
Uribia

Wrong!

April 26 2013, 12:51 PM 

I think Gumine knows that Nick term as MP he secured the K42 million for the sealling of the road from dom to the station,the then PM Somare came for the ground breaking ceremony in while Nick was member, so thats why your road is smoother then the Okuk highway. get ur facts right.

Respond to this message   
da trickster

Re: Wrong!

April 28 2013, 1:28 AM 

Road may be smoother like you say but the bitumin is so thin there will be potholes in less than 2 years. This is a common trick in PNG. Make everyone dance with joy at a surfaced road that is done so poorly that it is guaranteed to fall apart many many years before the same would happen to an Aussie bitumin road.

The trick works - people get fooled on this every time!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 12 2013, 5:17 PM 

Respond to this message   
anon

April 13 2013, 3:40 AM 

its a conspracy aginst you

Respond to this message   
Eagle4u

Where are the elites & leaders from Gumine

September 8 2013, 8:41 AM 

The elecfion petition by former MP against current has wasted 12 months of valuable time. Gumine citizens are living under intimidation and fear. Whats the view of concerned Gumine citizens?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Gumine Open intending candidates
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum