Gumine Open intending candidates

January 23 2012 at 1:38 PM
Dom gal 

Who else is going 2 join the race with
1.Lucas Dekena
2.Joe Korone
3.Nick Kuman
4.Peter Kumo
heard that the above who were in the top 4 in 2007 will be contesting again this year,2012.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bomai

Re: Gumine Open intending candidates

January 23 2012, 2:58 PM 

lucas by landslide

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 26 2012, 11:46 PM 

yes sir

Respond to this message   
Waramaril

January 28 2012, 12:41 PM 

I doubt ther will be a landslide coz there is rumour going around that Robert Kopan an engineer from Kurpi is goin to contest 2 so that means base vote blo Lucas bai bagarap nau,but displa em ol tokwin tsol so yumi stap na lukim..

Respond to this message   
get smart

January 28 2012, 11:22 PM 

I don't think you understand. Lucas has already arranged to buy enough votes to win-made contact with the electoral officials and arranging payments. So we already know already that Lucas will win by a landslide.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 29 2012, 11:10 AM 

ok

Respond to this message   
Kunai haus

January 31 2012, 12:44 PM 

I wouldnt waste my time casting my vote on cheap candiates who will go into parliament n bring cheap development 2 da electorate and pocket the rest of the money,classic eg,Dawa Lucas,buying corrugated iron sheets(kapa) na givim ol lain lo buildin semi permanent temporary houses,never seen such b4,was thats development or politics he was playing,karim wara na pawa kam na mipla yet bai wokim haus kapa blo mipla,so stupid was that idea of his or whoever dump he has workin with him.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 1 2012, 4:13 AM 

dat kapa seemed to have been da majic touch....lalala....landslide for Lucas

Respond to this message   
Admirer

outstanding performance

February 1 2012, 3:32 PM 

Lucas Dekene out performed all the other Simbu MPs by a huge margin. We talk alot in Simbu but very little action. Lucas delievered for his people. it will be a same for lossers like Nick Kuman to challenge him.

Respond to this message   
0 score

one of the worst performances of any thread

February 1 2012, 4:34 PM 

This is one of the worst threads on the candidates of an electorate that I've read so far. None of you have any details to offer about the qualifications of any candidates, which suggests that all of you have preferences because you "laikim tasol" - a very big mistake, which leads more often than not, to the election of someone who will become a conman thief once they get power.

Please, offer some comments with substance. Is it to be believed that not one of you know anything in any detail about the qualifications of any of the Gumine candidates? Hard to believe!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: one of the worst performances of any thread

February 2 2012, 9:35 PM 

0 score u tok tru ya!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: one of the worst performances of any thread

February 2 2012, 9:35 PM 

0 score u tok tru ya!

Respond to this message   
stonez

Please oh!

March 5 2012, 8:33 PM 

radio project,emtv, kolta wer upla ron lo car nau... kain service husait karim kam???...dawa lucan noggat evidence blo han mark blo em!only those useless kapa sheets...former MP,N.Kuman brought those evident longterm developments to our districts..know the facts beffor you vote your leader in 2012!!

Respond to this message   
silent night

ok!

March 5 2012, 8:39 PM 

dawa lucas is corrupt...how he go from living in the seetlement of 8mile in pom to buying houses in cairns australia?. Asnwer is because he and r.batho are stealing the people of gumine's money. Do not vote for selfish people.

Respond to this message   
lukas dukas

Re: ok!

April 18 2012, 8:53 PM 

Why not? Most of the 109 are as corrupt as Dawa. Why not give him a chance to become a multimillionaire?

I'm all for that.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: ok!

April 20 2012, 1:54 AM 

Haus blo u mas gat 10pla layer blo kapa sheet ya!kain ol kapa face which want dawa t go bek.geez...try compare the Dom's kapa sheets to the Bomaii's road kolta...Bomaii's to good..........from 2007 onwards Gumine district acc saw a lot of millions,does the development of district reflect the millions.NO!...wer did all that money go?...the only thing reflecting is the sun off all those kapa sheets,wake up Gumine,vote sum wan concrete and vibrant kam June-July 2012!!

Respond to this message   
wari

PM

February 6 2013, 7:04 AM 

AMan

Respond to this message   
kulex

Natural Disaster

February 5 2013, 1:02 PM 

Everyone is conceived in God's mind.He planned him/her intricately.Every Leader is a God's plan.Gumine has got a God fearing leader still awaits.They are just waiting for the God's scheduled timings.

Let me tell you with confidence that if the chosen one contests, no complains will fume the air for the nature will vibrate and move.

this is a prophecy so just let this reverberated your mind.

This time Lucas Dawa will not cause the landslide but it will be caused by the so called 'Nature Man'

Believe it or not open your big eyeballs to see it yourselves in the ensuing general election.

Respond to this message   
kulex

Natural Disaster

February 5 2013, 1:06 PM 

Everyone is conceived in God's mind.He planned him/her intricately.Every Leader is a God's plan.Gumine has got a God fearing leader still awaits.They are just waiting for the God's scheduled timings.

Let me tell you with confidence that if the chosen one contests, no complains will fume the air for the nature will vibrate and move.

this is a prophecy so just let this reverberated your mind.

This time Lucas Dawa will not cause the landslide but it will be caused by the so called 'Nature Man'

Believe it or not open your big eyeballs to see it yourselves in the ensuing general election.

Respond to this message   
wheres your proof?

God is a fairy tale

February 5 2013, 1:42 PM 

thsis is crap, there si no "God"

show me your proof

your ****** in the head

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum