<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

CANDIDATES FOR NIPA KUTUBU OPEN PLEASE???

February 28 2012 at 10:15 AM
PROXY VOTE 

Can someone line up the candidates for the Nipa Kutubu Open Seat now?

Curious
Proxy Voter
UK

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

**** YOU

April 14 2012, 12:37 AM 

WHY DON'T YOU F**KING DO YOUR RESEARH AND FIND OUT!

Respond to this message   
Nais Hinz o ka

Nipa Kutubu Open 2012

April 14 2012, 3:51 PM 

Here is the list but not in any order. Please you other Nipa Nais hal o...hinj njo addim pu mi...
1. Philemon Embel
2. Robert Kopaol
3. Edwin Oropa
4. Felix Handa'an Oltomo
5. Luke Akop
6. Timothy Maip
7. Steven Evekone
8. Tony Kila
9. Paul Yawe

Mr. Fred Malo is one of the very down to earth rare leaders God has placed on this earth and I always thought that he would go for SHP Regional but he never puts his hand up. Can anyone enlighten us on wether he is going for any of these seats - Nipa/Kutubu or SHP Regional?

Kang hinj njo ka... sup sup pipi

Respond to this message   
Observer

Swearing not the idea of network 54

April 14 2012, 5:58 PM 

@ Anon,

Who ever you are, you are full of crepts and your mind is wired with bad words. Look at the way you swear, it stinks in a natural mind. Somebody only made an enquiry. This is how all the other forum started. Somebody will have to ask a question, post a comment, or at least say something so that others will join in. 'Anon' you seemed to be ignorant and instead of suggesting some constructive opinions like 'Nais Inz o ka' you seemed to deviate from the purpose of network 54. I would suggest you refrain from your bad words and apologise to the readers. Please be mature and use appropriate lenguage.

Respond to this message   
harry

LOL

April 14 2012, 6:10 PM 

I suggest that you look at other network 54 forums and the vulgar language and extreme obscenities on many of them - which network 54 seems to allow - before you get so know it all about things that you actually know very little.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Re: LOL

April 14 2012, 7:15 PM 

@ Harry,

What is your opinion on this? You only pointed out that one should look at other forums which I dont think there is any need unless you are filtering someone else's opinions. How do you judge such from your neutral mind?

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: LOL

May 26 2013, 4:43 AM 

Our heart is not in this vote

Respond to this message   
jeps

Re: Swearing not the idea of network 54

April 14 2012, 8:38 PM 

what does "crepts" mean? You are very hard to understand.

Respond to this message   
confused

April 16 2012, 4:33 AM 

I was also puzzled by that word. CREPTS????? What is it?????

Respond to this message   
jaxs

April 15 2012, 12:09 AM 

What is this word "crepts" that you keep using? What english dictionary do you use, is it someething you wrote yourself?

Respond to this message   
Crepts

May 27 2012, 8:40 PM 

What is this English word "crepts" that you use? I couldn't find it in any dictionary.........

Respond to this message   
fraudulent candidates

Re: Nipa Kutubu Open 2012

April 14 2012, 11:36 PM 

Fred Malo? I don't believe he is "one of these rare leaders who God put on this earth." I believe he is a fraud. Prove me wrong.

Respond to this message   
Nais Hinz o ka

Fred Malo Tomo

April 15 2012, 5:08 AM 

I do not know where you are actually from but for your information this gentleman, F M Tomo is a highly regarded senior citizen and as a I said...is one of the rare leaders...of his village, tribe, district, province, country and the small world we live in! Any one who knows what I am talking about will agree with me 110% full stop.

Genuine gifted and down-to-earth leaders like that are very rare to find. If you have any evidence of fraud i think it may be a mistaken identity.

I am from a totally different area and do not have any relations whatsoever on a personal not but I have seen and heard enough to heap praise on this leader.

Please do not character assassinate leaders with unfounded allegations on these public blogs.

Thank you

Respond to this message   
bullcrap

Re: Fred Malo Tomo

April 16 2012, 4:36 AM 

You say he is a rare leader but have you noticed from your posting that you haven't given ONE BIT OF EVIDENCE to back up your statement. Instead, you just state it and expect us to follow along like blind mice, then add all kinds of flowery words to your posting to make it longer. Sorry buster, I've never heard he was such a rare leader. What exactly has he done to deserve that title? Or (as I suspect) do you not even know yourself?

Respond to this message   
observer

Fred Malo Tomo

May 27 2012, 7:14 PM 

For the last 30 years i observed that Mr. Malo is one of the best ever man with full of wisdon, interity and the priciples. i read his policies, that convinced me that he will ensure to implement it if we give mandate. He is most senior man of the state and has wide experienced to bring the province as normal. i believe that he will block the little gaps of corruption and promote the transparancy and accountability in our beautiful province. therefore, we must say no to cash carriers and vote for the man of intergrity and principles.

observer

Respond to this message   
Observing

May 27 2012, 8:45 PM 

Observer, it is very odd that in your long testimony, you haven't provided one strong fact or one solid piece of evidence to back up your strong voice of support for Fred Malo Tomo. Because of that strange absence of supporting information, I don't believe you - he's probably just a wantok of yours!

Respond to this message   
watch out!

May 27 2012, 8:43 PM 

Every one of the "down to earth" and "rare" leaders that I've seen run for office have turned out to be corrupt. In every case they cannot resist the temptation of power and it corrupts them. Pastor Isaac Joseph is such a prime example of a person who power corrupted, and ultimately he began to abuse that power. Watch out. I see nothing but intending millionaires and certified spivs on this list because they ALL know that if you're the MP of this electorate, you'll have unimagined amounts of money from the oil and gas resource that you can steal.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum