<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Polye MUST be humbled

February 28 2012 at 9:19 PM
Ambai 

Don Polye since becoming the NA's highlands hornet of survival was doped the next senior lieutenant to succeed Michael Somare. His demise was political, but also Don was up into his shadow he can't reach.

He preached too much of ascending power too soon, and become the next Prime Minister from highlands, when his deemed harvest was gloomy in reality. His successive senior portfolios he held, we hung up in wardrobes of "spending fixation",squandering funds to loyal immortals with 30% kickback fixation.

IF the current blowup of K129m development grants, much of it landowner funds, under Polye's watch is true, Prime Minister Peter O'Neill made the right move to tame "kickback kid".

Such a huge amount of money cannot just dissappear from finance without the Minister knowing.

N'Neill should be give back the Finance Minister, swap it with Bart Philemon!

Ambai
Broken Hill (formerly Elephant Hill)
North Waigani

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Polye

Re: Ambai

February 28 2012, 10:15 PM 

What you are writing doesn't make sense,come and suck my kok.

Respond to this message   
Illetrate out!

@ Polye

March 31 2012, 6:56 PM 

You seem to take it too personal and your emotions expressed are outragious. May be you were not in good mind. Above all you must be a real looser in education so the only words you can speak were bad words. If that is so, please do not stick your nose in meaningful conversations in this forum. Be mature mate, hold back your anger first, analyse some constructive ideas and express in this colum. If I were you, I would engage my mind before my hands & fingers. Now that you have expressed your hands already, go back and read it...does it make any good in your mind? I see it as unhealthy and filty garbage.

just a peace of thought.

Respond to this message   
West Enga

Polye is the Next PM post-2012!!!

February 29 2012, 8:51 AM 

What are you talking about?? POLYE is the next PM come June 2012. O'Neill/Namah know it and so does the whole country. He made a cool K50million has Finance Minister in 6 months and will be funding his THE Party members to come in with the numbers to form Government.

Respond to this message   
Ambai

Re: Polye is the Next PM post-2012!!!

March 2 2012, 7:02 AM 

Don Polye "Mr 30% kickback" in all of his successive Ministries will be posted a scapegoat to others success. He has never learned from his highly distressing experiences.

As long as the fluid maneuvering in PNG politics remain unpredictable, and as long as "an Engan is an enemy to an Engan" psyche from national politics flushes to LLGs and the laymen folk, let me say this NO ENGAN WILL BECOME A PRIME MINISTER of Papua New Guinea.

Ambai
Broken Hill, Morata Road

Respond to this message   
West Engan

March 2 2012, 7:21 AM 

That's what you'd like to believe but now that the god father of PNG (Somare) is out, the political playing field is now a game of soccer and numbers in the June 2012 elections. Polye will come in as Prime Minister as he has gained the experience of politics. Now he will play with his brothers of politics (O'Neill/Namah/etc., etc.)

Respond to this message   
Wara

March 2 2012, 8:21 AM 

Polye the man. He is a threat to the current bunch (Oneil/Namah) that is why he was stripped of the financial portfolio. He will be the next PM PERIOD!

Wan Wara

Respond to this message   
Pom City

Re: Polye nexr PM

March 2 2012, 8:31 AM 

Don Polye will never become PM.
He is the king of all kickbacks thats why he got stripped of his ministrial powers.
Peter O'niel will still be PM after elections.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Polye nexr PM

March 8 2012, 5:58 PM 

Polye's leadership of T.H.E Party came as a result of broken political power play which is obviously not earned. Initially he had the chance to decide to leave when Somare sacked him as his deputy and maintain his credibility and of course his intergrity but he never did. His timing was poor and his undecisiveness had cost him big time within the political circles. His current sacking only reflects the loss of respect from his peers in him. My judgements are made from the media reported events and stories heard from the corridors of parliament but a more credible judgements can be made by people within the political circles.

His current demotion surely speaks volumes about the man tipped to be the next PM. Now what?? His only option is to lead his party to victory in the 2012 elections. Otherwise he will still play second fiddle to his brother leaders from other highlands provinces if he still form coalition with other parties after 2012 elections.

my analysis are on the political trends over the past 8 months .

onga

Respond to this message   

POLYE IS THE MAN!

March 31 2012, 6:09 PM 

Hi olgeta. I still have high regard for Polye because when he moves, he makes impacts and he has been very smart. Even they can strip his ministreis but he retaliates and influences political moves for his advantage.

I tip him to be PNG's next PM. But God has the final say on who becomes our leader.

Mangi Wosera-Gawi.

Sepik Plains>

Respond to this message   
les pinis

Re: POLYE IS THE MAN!

April 1 2012, 12:14 AM 

In other words, what you're saying is that all you care about is whether a pollie "moves" - you don't care if they're corrupt, dishonest, a plagiarist (as Polye was in filing his stupid T.H.E. party papers). Nope. Ethics and honesty are of no importance to you, only whether a pollie can "move things."

How pathetic. You're a beautiful example of why our country is ranked one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Respond to this message   

DISASTER

April 1 2012, 12:10 PM 

IPATAS CENTER BURNT DOWN.

LATEST NEWS IS THAT THE IPATAS CENTRE IN WABAG, THE THREE STOREY COMPLEX WAS BURNT DOWN TO ASHES LAST NIGHT.

CAUSES OF THE BURNING IS NOT KNOWN BUT IT IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND WE ARE YET TO SEE?READ THE ESTABLISHED REASONS>

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS NEWS IF YOU ARE IN WABAG OR HAVE RELIABLE INFORMATION REGARDING THE INCIDENT.

MANGI WABAG

Respond to this message   
celebrating

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

April 1 2012, 12:27 PM 

Wow, this is wonderful news, absolutely wonderful! It's high time that this corrupt egomanic was brought down to line. Let him retire so he can take his AIDS medication in peace. We look like a primitive banana republic when we allow our pollies to build things with public funds and name the products after themselves. In civilised countries, such honours would only be given after the pollie has died and people in general make the assessment of whether or not he deserves the honour of bulidings named after that.

May Ipatas forget to take his AIDS medication, die, and rot eternally in hell for his thievery and corruption of the Enga people's rightful resources.

Respond to this message   
koki krai

Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

April 1 2012, 5:36 PM 

i hope its true

Respond to this message   
Ipatas is corrupt

Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

April 1 2012, 6:00 PM 

Why does Ipatas complain about 'illegal' miners at the Pogera mine when virtually everything Ipatas has done while in power has been illegal? Like who is this guy to talk about others?

Please explain.

Respond to this message   
Waniio

April 1 2012, 6:08 PM 

Les pinis..Plis hariap na dai igo............

Respond to this message   
QIN

April 1 2012, 6:23 PM 

It's rather pathetic when the same person replies to their stupid message cause no one else gives a damn.. Talking bout 4 posters above me. So obvious your the same person with all that hate for peter ipatas. All that hate inside can lead to a stroke, take a chill pill buddy.

Respond to this message   
Terrance

April 1 2012, 9:46 PM 

Well my friend I'm not one of them 4 posters and I think Ipatas is a big crook.

Add me to da list of Ipatas haters ok?....................................

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

^

April 1 2012, 10:00 PM 

nah i bet you are the same person. haha get a life mate.

Respond to this message   
RE-ELECT IPATAS IN 2012

PETER IPATUS, PNG'S FIRST HIV-POSITIVE GOVERNOR

April 1 2012, 10:23 PM 

OUR GOVERNOR HAS MADE GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS DURING HIS TIME AS GOVERNOR.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: PETER IPATUS, PNG'S FIRST HIV-POSITIVE GOVERNOR

April 1 2012, 10:28 PM 

People don't say things against Peter Ipatas and get away with it. Your IP number has been recorded. Sleep soundly.

Respond to this message   

April 1 2012, 10:50 PM 

Respond to this message   
Victoria Bitter

April 2 2012, 4:39 PM 

You all were celebrating fake news. Better luck next time with the stick match and the petrol.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: Polye MUST be humbled

May 26 2013, 4:07 AM 

I will humble him with my special blessing

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Polye MUST be humbled
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum