<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Imbongu Open

March 5 2012 at 3:44 PM
Naik Mopo 

We have the Old man Francis Awesa currenlty serving the people. Whether he has perfomred or not is for the people of Imbongu to judge. I will be going to vote on June 2012 for any person that appeals to me. The qualities I will be looking out for but not limitied of a candidate are the following:

1. Good Track record
2. Integrity
3. Wealth of Experience in public and private sector

Apart from the sitting MP I have heard that Pila Ninigi will be coming very strong from the Ialibu side but someone needs to confirm. However, the sitting MP will be very hard to beat this time as he has the financial might as well as good support base.

I am sure there are also other intending candidates still out there who have the potential to cause an upset. Please list them and and if anyone know any of them please state their credentials as well so we can make an informed decision.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
depressed

Re: Imbongu Open

March 5 2012, 3:58 PM 

The sitting MP has the upper hand right now because he knows how to corruptly play the election game, buying votes or whatever it will take to win.

An honest person has no chance against him!

Respond to this message   
Yebi Jail Bird

Awesa is a Failure and a Under performer - Find an Alternative

March 5 2012, 6:56 PM 

I have alot of respect for Mr. Awesa as an individual but I must say I have absolutely no respect for him as a politician and a Stewart of the people of Imbongu.
Of all the vain promises, lies and deceit we have seen come out of the mouth of the little man, the the most outrageous one has to be that one where he said he will pipe water from Imbongu to Queensland. Now, the closest any business person or entity would contemplate pursuing, provided it was a viable investment, would have to be from the Gulf or Western Province. To say that he will pipe water from Imbongu in the Southern Highlands was not only pathetic and laughable, but worse it was a mockery to the people of Imbongu.

If it is jobs you want to create, genuinely that is, invest in agriculture, forestry, find investors and build a water bottling factory, build vocational training centers. Something that is at least possible and that will have direct impact on the lives and fortunes of the people of Imbongu. Stop the pathetically outrageous promises. No one is more stupid than Mr. Awesa if he believes he can still lie and make these sorts of outrageous promises.

This election Imbongu people must find an alternative. More is at stake but we cannot live with a failed, under performing MP for another five years.

Yebi Jail Bird

Respond to this message   
Jon Yogiyo

Re: Awesa is a Failure and a Under performer - Find an Alternative

March 6 2012, 11:44 AM 

Wait, wait, there's something I don't understand about your posting. You say you still respect Mr Awesa as an individual - yet then you detail all the lying and cheating he's been up to.

Why would you respect him at all? Why would you even give him the tiniest bit of respect by calling him Mr?

I just don't understand why we give any respect at all for pollies that deserve no respect whatsoever.

Over to you to explain, please.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You Got It mixed Up

March 6 2012, 12:46 PM 

Personality and Responsibility as an MP are not the shame. In that Yebi Jail bird assesment is not a mix up as see it so you got it wrong.

I got the point that Jailbird respects the MP on a personal level but not his ability to deliver as an MP. Got the difference?

Respond to this message   
?

Re: You Got It mixed Up

March 6 2012, 1:04 PM 

Why should we respect him at an individual level if we find out that he LIES?

Respond to this message   
Yaria Yana

Imbonggu can get it correct this time

March 6 2012, 1:49 PM 

Being a successful businessman does not necessarily mean one can be a good politician. Yes we all know Mr Awesa is a successful businessman but he has not demonstrated himself to be a leader and a politician for the people of Imbonggu, SHP and PNG. We need leaders and not businesman to serve and manage peoples welfare in this 21st century. You dont control and spend human life like money as in business however your consult, engage and empower the very people you represent regardless of whether they have supported you or not. As a leader and politician you are incharge of human lives, you have been given the mandate to serve and have the ability to lead, charish and nuture human lives. Imbonggu people are hardworking, smart, intellegent and peacemakers. We require a leader to engage people from grassroot level to be sustainable at the community level rather than entertaining few cronnies and handful of tribal relations and associates. Mr Awesa and Pila Niningi are 'Partners in Crime' - find out more if you dont know what I am talking about. Come on let us have a look at other candidates - because I am sure there are some great potential and upcoming leaders that we need to give them opportunities to lead our people for a better Imbonggu, SHP and PNG. For me Awesa and Niningi are not a choice nor an option...

Respond to this message   
Plain and Simple

Re: Imbonggu can get it correct this time

March 6 2012, 2:17 PM 

The simple difference is this:

Businessmen are used to bossing to get their way.

Politicians must compromise and wheel and deal, give and take, to get their way.

Most businessmen who go into politics find that "new way" of doing things frustrating and they try to boss but get nowhere. In the end they give up and are ineffective.

Also: businessmen spent their whole career thinking of ways to make money for themselves. Many of them cannot drop that habit when they get into public office, so they corrupt their position in order to keep filling up their pockets.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Brothers fighting for Dog's Bone

April 3 2012, 4:46 PM 

Look at how funny these guys are for the Ialibu area. Brothers and tribesman are fighting over dog's bone - I really feel ashamed as an Imbongguan - what do these guys think they are doing??
- Joe Alopea & Pius Alopea - blood brothers fighting against each others, splitting their families and tribesman.
- James Tira & Samuel Era - Tribes men from the same village (Orie) fighting and argueing against each others causing so much confusion and frustration for their very tribes and clansmen.

The point is that it clearly reveals that these guys are fiighting for something other than to represent the interest of the people. If its for the people than one would think they would be deciding on one of themselves to contest while other steps aside and provide the support and logistics. This is how messyso called leaders are - causing confusion and friction between the very people that they should be caring and nuturing. I personally think they are representing other third party person's interesting - meaning they set up or being paid huge sum of money to split the votes or either given a ,ot of money from other businesses or parties so they can spend a bit on the election and pile up the rest for their own stomach..

Respond to this message   
nena

Re: Brothers fighting for Dog's Bone

April 14 2012, 11:47 PM 

what you're witnessing is primitive greed in action. enjoy!

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: Brothers fighting for Dog's Bone

May 26 2013, 4:38 AM 

Fighting over dog bone is what all EHP like to do most

Respond to this message   
Pila Diehard

Pila Niningi will win.

March 6 2012, 7:52 PM 

Pila will win this time, you will see.

Respond to this message   
Karana

Such attitude and frame of mind has costed peoples life

March 7 2012, 8:14 AM 

I am ashamed as an Imbonggu to see that you still have guts and strength to support Pila. I thought by now your strength and self esteem would have been drained to the maximum by Pila.The people of Imbonggu and his very own people of Tona/Piambil have suffered alot to remain loyal to Pila for Donkey years. Please have some sense and make changes for the poor mass majority grassroot people who have suffered for and by Pila. Its more than 30 yrs now that Pila has run for the elections without scoring a win..Pila sold his leadership to Awesa in the last elections for Mega bucks...dont you know that every Imbonggu is aware of that?- doesnt that embarras you at all??? has he shared any of that with you? No people with sense will talk about Pila at all in this election.....mate his time is over, its time for him to make a real living rather than scrapping on politics for survival....those dirty tricks and games are over buddy....he has been a brief case carrier all his life for politicians like Mr Winty and etc....he is getting old living on the edges of politics ----just murking around with innocent peoples life...So mate pull your good God given brains and judgement together for the sake of people and not for Pila's bread and butter...

Respond to this message   
Imbonguan

Rich man

April 4 2012, 1:14 PM 

Mr rich man, go and challenge Mr Pila Niningi in the elections and win. I bet u wont be close enough.

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

Re: Rich man

April 4 2012, 2:44 PM 

I support you Imbonguan 100%.
Michael, Eric or Awesa will come nowhere close to Pila Niningi.
The late Peipul was the only formidable foe that prevented Pila from a landslide win. This time it maybe won on 50% first counts.

Respond to this message   
yumbugo

Re: Such attitude and frame of mind has costed peoples life

April 14 2012, 11:49 PM 

Your posting is full of unnecessary rhetoric & very few facts. Please find & emulate postings that get straight to the point!

Respond to this message   
Ice

Pila step down!!

May 9 2012, 9:46 AM 

Mr Niningi's time is up, we want new people..

Respond to this message   
Imboguan

HE HAS THE RIGHT!

May 21 2012, 11:00 PM 

We will see if the people want him to step down or not but in the mean time he's got the constitutional right to stand as many times as he want to. Seriously why do you want him to step down?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 8 2012, 11:57 PM 

Michael Kerepa from Kaupena is comming home for Imbongu!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Never had of him - Michael Kerepa

March 9 2012, 7:46 AM 

Who is he - tell us more about his back ground, family, work, education, tribe etc - has he worked in Imbonggu and SHP?

Respond to this message   
Naikmopo

Re: Never had of him - Michael Kerepa

March 9 2012, 8:29 AM 

This is a hoax. Michael WILL NOT contest. Only one candidate out of Kaupena this election: Eric Tamo!

Respond to this message   
Pila Diehard

Forget Michael or Eric or Awasa

March 9 2012, 9:19 AM 

Pila will get in.

Respond to this message   
mangi NK

Re: Forget Michael or Eric or Awasa

March 9 2012, 10:35 AM 

guys...
upla kros nating ya....samting m stap lo stil pocket ya..LUSIM tasol...

u man tru u kam kism???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 9 2012, 2:01 PM 

Yes I am for Eric Tamo - young, vibrant, freshblood having experiences from Grassroote level to the international scene. Forget the recycle, corrupt and old political footballers.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Least some new blood

March 9 2012, 3:31 PM 

A good challence is healthy politics otherwise we still end up sending crimimals back into parliament to rob and rape this beautiful country of ours - PNG. Good on you Eric Tamo give those rich and recycle politicians a run for their money. At the end of the day you are playing your part as a concerned citizean of this country and giving them a challence rather than being a spectator seeing this country getting ripped and sold to the Dogs(multi million companies and expatriates).

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

All the Best

March 9 2012, 3:56 PM 

All the best, may the best candidate win, come June 2012

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kangom ya

March 10 2012, 7:47 PM 

Kangomu ya - manda puruno ko puiye wa - all the very best of luck and God bless

Respond to this message   
Noken faul.

March 16 2012, 11:15 PM 

I am a proud imbongguan, Pila Niningi will never get in even in his wildest dreams.. Em salim em yet olsem wanpla pamuk meri and iam ashamed that he is even thinking of contesting this election.. Pila Niningi has disgraced himself enough. We know who he really is and he will not get in..

Respond to this message   

try Micah for Imbongu

May 26 2012, 1:44 AM 

I dont under estimate micah at all. Its good you guys have numbers down there but look outside.

jst comment
lako

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kerepa no longer going

April 3 2012, 1:43 PM 

Mr Kerepa has stepped down. He has done the right thing when he finally realised he had no support to back him up. Good on you Mr Kerepa - lets look at who he will back up - mostly likely one of his own Karilipoi man....good on you guys, thats sensible and and acting responsible for your own people. Good luck and all the best and God bless.

Respond to this message   
????

April 21 2012, 1:56 PM 

Michael Kerepa for Imbongu and George Bobby for Western Highlands Regional, do they have any family relationship... someone clarify this. One leg in SHP and the other in WHP.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 26 2012, 7:16 PM 

what about John Mombulu??

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 27 2012, 11:43 AM 

Is he your brother? eheheheeee

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Pila Enthusiastic Than Ever

March 27 2012, 2:41 PM 

Mr Niningi is enthusiatic then ever before to grab the imbongu seat despite floating allegations. He is already in the campaign trail as per his die hard supporters both in Ialibu side and Mendi side as well. He will be the guy to watch out for in June. I wont be surprised if he wins this election.

Respond to this message   
Ipmend

karanas

March 27 2012, 4:32 PM 

Is his enthusiasm good enough to woo you to vote for him? Have you made an account of "The Pila Niningi"? I bet you haven't. Its people like Pila Niningi and Francis Awesa that are holding us hostage. We need to dig deeper into that black hole we call brain and be more realistic and practical.

You can sell your vote away for a hairy K20 to people like Awesa and Niningi but you also have to ask whats in it for you for the next five years if you sold your democratic right away for a hairy change.

Its time we move forward and bring real, tangible change.

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

My Village is for Pila Niningi

March 27 2012, 6:58 PM 

I find Pila Niningi an low down person to talk to. That is impotant. My small tribe for Pila, he doesnt have to buy us.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: My Village is for Pila Niningi

March 28 2012, 9:13 AM 

Your choice of leadership trait is not right buddy..obviously you are educated to write in this forum however if you are educated and know what has been happenning to Imbonggu, SHP and PNG - you have wasted your educated and knowing nothing but to rate leadership on if they are simple to talk to people or not..It is greedy and careless educated people like you who are influencing the innocent and naive vast majority in the rural and remote villages to support corruption and robbing their rights .....Any one person can come down and be an easy person to talk to - your judgement on leadership should be holistic - look at the history---Pila has run the election over 30 years without a win - what does that tell you or indicate to a sensiible person (obviously you are not sensible).....your village people will continue to live like our ancesters if that sort of mentalility does not change - Pila sold his leadership last time with Awesa - dont you know that??? How long will people in Piambil and Tona areas..carry dead bodies, sick people on stretcher for ???? Pila has denied so many thousands of citizeans right to be serviced and see the light--wake up buddy - if you have children or little uncles, niece and nephews think fo their future - dont think of today and your own self centred greedy life....

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

March 28 2012, 11:06 AM 

Anonymous, you've said it well that Pila has tried for the last 30 years without a win.You cannot therefore ascribe to him all the mess we are in.
Mind you, it was people like Pila, Pias, Joe Alopea, Late Andi Yamuna (not David Sode), Imbi Tagune, Oki Tanda, late Peter Pepuil, Moses Tawa, Piel Kera etc.... that made it their business to create a community forum for Ialibuans/Imbonguans to send their dead in Pom home. They have shown a bit of concern of the welfare of the Ialibu people.

Only the weak and unprincipled would front Awasa's doorsteps.

No Pila Niningi never got money from Awasa as Pila was fighting tooth and nail for the last counting of ballots in Mendi and foul play cost him dearly.

I will be willing to support Pila with cash and kind. You can come I will kill pig and call out to give it to Pila.

Pila will win.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 28 2012, 9:25 PM 

Mate - Pila has sold his leadership - sorry - you dont know or have no clue at all, such ignorrant people like you will steer up innocent people to cast their votes on a recycle briefcase carrier like Pila. It was Pila's win last time but he did not go head to head or neck to neck battling in the court with Awesa...why?? narrow people like you dont seem to work a very simple fact that even a simple grassroot person knows what went on.......He fought with Peter Peipul all the way through but how come he did not do the same with Mr Awesa..??? He was paid out mega bucks...check it out brother...Awesa and Pila will debate that out come the campaign times ahead. Pila's time is well and truely gone, we Imbongguan are too smart to be manipulated by Pila and his cronies like yourself. We have potential upcoming, young and vibrant leaders to choose and not recycle Pila who has survived all his life on politics and carrying briefcases for other people. Pila has no career mate, how he lived over years is surviving as a political puppet..Pila doesnt have his own house or a resting place in his own village Piambil no he does not, how do you say you are a leader when you dont have a house of your own to base..instead he uses other people to house and care for his campaign needs,,,,,,,,,,the Karilipoi's have supported Pila for more than 30 years and are sick of being used and abused. Karilipoi's are putting up their own man to run this election - watch the space....You guys need to payback the support and votes you have recieved one sided for too long.....

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

March 29 2012, 6:47 AM 

Anonymous,you are right in most of your accounts.Put him as an underdog, put him as a nobody, briefcase carrier, house-less leader, then he is nobody and not even a penny's worth to consider his challenges.

But since you are so insistent in bringing him low, he therefore must be a real threat to the candidate you are supporting.

Pila will be MP with or without you vote.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Pila still stands

April 8 2012, 10:13 PM 

Pila has done alot for imbongu than any parliament member of the district. He has contributed in bridges, kaupena high school, sealed road, telephone services, and emtv to name a few and he wasnt even a parliament member. Therefore nobody should bring him down. If he not being a parliament member can do these projects , imagine him being a member; he will surely do more.

Respond to this message   
worried

Re: Pila still stands

April 9 2012, 4:26 AM 

He will most certainly NOT do more. He's far more effective outside parliament. Once inside parliament, he'll find himself more and more in POM until the electorate won't hardly see him at all. That's the way it goes with pollies, and that's looking at the bright side. Worse, they become power hungry and greedy talking with all the other power hungry greedy pollies in POM and end up starting to steal.

Please, let's not condemn a good person to such a hell.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Pila still stands

April 9 2012, 12:23 PM 

You only wish he'll do that but that is not his character to steal and make a living. Living in pom is also not a problem, however when you see no development taking place that is when u start critizising as for now do not make assumptions based on nothing, you still got to prove him wrong. By the way evryone including you no matter how good you can be still are bound to hell. It is only thru accepting the righteousnes of Christ that make us heaven bound.

Respond to this message   
observer

April 14 2012, 11:53 PM 

Anonymous, I hate to bring you to reality, but from the postings alone - the disconnected thouts, the bizarre logic and the poor english, I would say that there are very very few educated people posting on pngscape.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Dont pretend!

April 27 2012, 3:31 PM 

Observer, i don't think you understand english. English is supposed to be communicated in simple terms so the majority can understand. Your own tribe and relatives dont speak complicated english so don't pretend and also You come from from a third world country so keep it simple for everyone's benefit.

Respond to this message   
observer

April 14 2012, 11:53 PM 

Anonymous, I hate to bring you to reality, but from the postings alone - the disconnected thouts, the bizarre logic and the poor english, I would say that there are very very few educated people posting on pngscape.

Respond to this message   
AMENESI

Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 29 2012, 6:53 PM 

Keep an ear out for the above name in the coming elections. He is the owner of Heli Solutions Helicopter Company and a smart operator. Always cool under fire and great personality and a real down to earth and every persons person.He is very intelligent and has a wealth of experience in the Public and private sector. The brains behind the success of Helifix Aviation Company and now his own Heli Solutions..He deserves a fair go.He is popular and needs no further detailed introduction.

Respond to this message   
AMENESI

Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 29 2012, 7:48 PM 

IMBONGGU SON FOR GOVERNOR

Keep an ear out for the above name in the coming elections. He is the owner of Heli Solutions Helicopter Company and a smart operator. Always cool under fire and great personality and a real down to earth and every persons person.He is very intelligent and has a wealth of experience in the Public and private sector. The brains behind the success of Helifix Aviation Company and now his own Heli Solutions..He deserves a fair go.He is popular and needs no further detailed introduction.

Respond to this message   
anon

Re: Captain James Pima for SHP Governor

March 30 2012, 6:43 AM 

Already confused where to media his intentions? i hope he does not nominate in imbongu for the governor.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 30 2012, 8:39 AM 

Amenesi - this is imbonggu seat forum and not for SHP Govenor ...keep this separate in mind.

Respond to this message   
UNDIRI

March 30 2012, 6:39 PM 

Thats why it is called Provincial Seat..included is your Imbonggu seat and voters..THINK

Respond to this message   
Junior

March 31 2012, 7:02 AM 

Did junior captain ask Anthony Temos permission.

Respond to this message   
HE IS A BIG BOY

March 31 2012, 2:48 PM 

HE DOSENT NEED ANYONES PERMISSION.HE IS A BIGBOY IN HIS OWN RIGHT THROUGH BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS..NOT A CROOCKED BUSINESSMAN>

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 2 2012, 8:57 AM 

@ Junior, You talking like baby. You are at the wrong place, please go back to your mom's womb thats where you belong.

I believe it relives me also think that it improves the field of quality candidates to choose from if it is true Captain Pima is nominating. The current lot who are out on early campaign trail flashing cash around are filled with sinister motives. People should watch out for this kind of idiots as they are not even worthy of leading SHP.

Respond to this message   
Junior

Captain Kirk still at Imbongu

April 2 2012, 10:03 AM 

Why is Captain Kirk still at imbongu open?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Captain Kirk still at Imbongu

April 2 2012, 10:56 AM 

@ Junior, U are narrow minded and one of those sick people flooding pngscape. This is the place where constructive comments and issues are raised and I dont see you have anything better to offer to these discussions here. Please leave.

Respond to this message   
Junior

April 2 2012, 1:14 PM 

omg Captain Kirk and his sidekick the namelessone are still around in imbongu.He....he.. e e e e.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 2 2012, 1:36 PM 

@ Junior - Disgusting animal. Leave

Respond to this message   
Junior

April 2 2012, 3:26 PM 

Kirky is still rambunctiously trekking with minion Scotty in imbongu sector. Hey Scotty beam you Captain up. He…he…eeeeeee.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Go back to where you rightly belong

April 2 2012, 4:24 PM 

@ Junior, please back to where you rightly belong, your moma's annal

Respond to this message   
yu yet

Re: Go back to where you rightly belong

April 2 2012, 4:30 PM 

Stop acting immature and writing like a child.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 2 2012, 4:58 PM 

You rightly deserved it.....dont cry

Respond to this message   
xlx

April 2 2012, 5:00 PM 

Rightly deserved what...... you acting like a child?????????

Respond to this message   
Junior

DON'T BRING YOUR MOTHER HERE, JUST USE ANOTHER THREAD.

April 2 2012, 5:01 PM 

Let me say it to you in plain English. YOU GO PROMOTE YOUR CAPTAIN IN THE GOVERNOR SHP THREAD, COMPRENDE!!!? NOT IN THE IMBONGU OPEN THREAD.

LET MET SAY IT IN IMBONGU. (PIL'TONO YA? INA AMBE TERENO YA, NUNGE I'YE MEKO WENDO PA.)
IN MENDI (GE GOPORA AI'PUN ALE, PEN PU KA). IN KEWA (NE AMBI PU LALO). IN WIRU (WERE PANDEKA DAWEYA NOYA PA KINA).

Respond to this message   
Junior

I apologise

April 2 2012, 5:13 PM 

My apology, I had no intention of vilifying anyone. The preceding repertoire of words was unequivocal intended for UNDIRI but Anonymous decided to jump onto the bandwagon. So my apology. I smoke the peace pipe with you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: I apologise

April 3 2012, 11:36 AM 

Case closed. Get the discussions going.

Respond to this message   
Yalikorosi

April 4 2012, 2:47 PM 

Michael, Eric or Awesa will come nowhere close to Pila Niningi.
The late Peipul was the only formidable foe that prevented Pila from a landslide win. This time it maybe won on 50% first counts.

Respond to this message   
Ripinne

I Support An Imbonguan 100%.

April 14 2012, 7:48 PM 

@Yalikross
Bro or Sis, how many and who are the other candidates from the Ialibu-Imbongu area.
I only see names like Michael Kerepa, Eric Tamo, Pila Niningi, Paias Alopea, Joe Alopea.
Is there anyone from Ialibu Station area, the Iombi areas, Makais, Maral, Kendagl,
Topepul, Kalano, Pokorapul etc.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

5:30 Imbo

April 20 2012, 10:30 AM 

It is Michael Kerepa's turn Pila should now back Michael for Michael's undivided support
all this years.Eric shouls step down and support Michael.

Respond to this message   
Ripinne

Nowday Only Money Orders Somebody Stepdown.

April 21 2012, 9:07 AM 

What village is Michael Kerepa again?
Like I said in the title, these day money does the talking but I must say that in Imbongu/Proper disputes have always been settled by talking things over.

I hope all the candidates from the Ialibu end of Imbongu including Pila, Michael, Eric, P Alopea, J Alopea and others can talk things thru so that the Imbongu MP can be in the Ialibu sector of Imbongu.

I am a voter of the Ialibu/Pangia on the Kewabi side but living overseas and am just making a suggestion. I am afraid we do not have someone of substance to contest in the Ialibu side.

I would have thought Philip Ame, Roxane Undi, Patrick Rama, Jerri Kiwai, Raphael Noipo or someone younger would have gone but everyone is just scared of O'Neill and compromising.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Nowday Only Money Orders Somebody Stepdown.

April 21 2012, 12:39 PM 

Michael Kerepa is from the Purre tribe Ponimongo village.
We want someone who knows the sand outs of the political system, and Michael is in there.
He has the connections in place to serve Imbongu well.
Pila knows where his strength lies, and who stragetises for him, none other than Michael.
Now is michael's turn..Pila.I fully support Eric but he needs political experience and I must say he is not there yet.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Imbongu Open
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum