<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Simbu Predictions

March 9 2012 at 9:41 AM
simbu predictions 

My predicted winners for 2012 elections.

Simbu Regional: Peter Kengemar
Sinesine Open: Jeffery Nape
Chuave Open: Peter Launa
Karimui Open: Posei Menai
Gumine Open: Lucas Dekine
Kundiawa Open: Tobias Kulung
Kerowagi Open: Francis Kikin

Thats my early prediction

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bombex

Re: Simbu Predictions

March 9 2012, 11:58 AM 

Steven Wemin to win Karimui Open

Respond to this message   
Black magic woman

March 9 2012, 6:47 PM 

Anymore dream tellers, fortune tellers etc.. who can make some predictions about all the Simbu Seats plus the Governors.
I am about to make a very big bet with my best friend.
Help me out some body.

Respond to this message   

Bet for Winners

July 26 2012, 1:54 PM 

Ambai,
You can bet with your best friend,
For SSY- Open * Mili Rex Kiage
Simbu Regional * Noah Kool Yalba

that's the People thoughts in Simbu,

TA,
Juliet Kilo.

Respond to this message   
ELIMBARI MANGI

PUT ANTON GOIYE FOR SIMBU REGIONAL SEAT TOP 5

June 19 2012, 11:08 AM 

ELIMBARI.....PLES MAN. ANALYST CAN YOU MAKE YOUR RESEARCH AND PUT ANTON GOIYE ON YOUR TOP 5 LIST FOR SIMBU REGIONAL SEAT.

Respond to this message   
Borderman

Anton Goie

June 19 2012, 11:36 AM 

Analyst, Mr. Anton Goie is in the Top 5 for Simbu Regional...redo your research and verify..

Respond to this message   
sikewake roks

March 10 2012, 10:34 AM 

i agree with your prediction.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Gumine Open

March 10 2012, 8:15 PM 

Steven Gari?

Respond to this message   
Wara Simbu

Re: Gumine Open

March 10 2012, 8:29 PM 

Karimui-Nomane :Steven Wemin

Gumine :Nick Kuman

Kerowagi:Peter Kuman

Respond to this message   
esther

Re: Gumine Open

June 19 2012, 8:27 PM 

Forget him: unrepentent womaniser!

Respond to this message   

Stable Daddy

June 27 2012, 1:45 AM 

Esther, your insinuation is totally wrong, Mr Kuman is a real family man and married to Anne and lived a good life. PNG and Simbu need a solid and experience leader like him. Don't be judgmental but instead support good leaders who can pencil SImbu on the PNG Political Maps like late Okuk. Over to you Esther

Respond to this message   
nigl guma

March 10 2012, 8:47 PM 

I would not hesitate to bet my last kina on following, as they have very solid support.

Governor: Peter KenGemar
Kundiawa: Tobias Kulang
Sinesine: Jeffery Nape

Respond to this message   
mondia snowpass

March 12 2012, 8:53 PM 

Its a relief for the Gembogl people to have Hon Kulang, he will come back with a landslide victory.

Late Gov. Fr Louie left a short but lasting legacy, out of his small village rises another potentially great leader contesting the governor seat!

Simbu & PNG will have another good young leader in
Peter Kengemar as governor for Simbu, he appeals well to the people of Simbu and fast becoming a favourite to rural Simbus, he will be very hard to beat.

Respond to this message   
!!!!!

June 6 2012, 6:57 AM 

Oh God, not the corrupt Jefferey Nape?????? Surely that fat arse won't win again?!!!!?!?!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 8 2012, 10:56 PM 

Bro u right? But....

Respond to this message   
Gomla Yal

Nape & Wau will retain Seats

March 15 2012, 12:52 PM 

Simbu Regional - Noah Kool
Gumine - Nick Kuman
Sina-Sina Yongomul - Jeffery Nape (SM)
Kerowagi - Guma Wau (SM)
Chuave - Timoty Komane
Kun-Gembogl - Peter Waienge or Tobias Kulang (SM)
Salt/Nomane karimu - Steven WEmin

In simbu only 2 sitting MPs will retain their seats (Nape & Wau). Tobias will have a strong challenge from Peter Waieng!

Respond to this message   
I Wonder

Re: Nape & Wau will retain Seats

March 15 2012, 1:14 PM 

What evidence are your predictions based on?

Or did a little fairy whisper the results in your ear one night?

Do you have any substance to back up your conclusions or are you another one of those people who think there's no need for facts, only for intuition?

Respond to this message   
glassman

March 15 2012, 2:14 PM 

mi diriman long nait. angelo bilong heven itok olsem DR CLEMENT WAINE bai winim simbu regional

Respond to this message   
Kru

March 15 2012, 3:29 PM 

There you go. Thats just what we need. Dr Clament Faith Alone Waine.

Respond to this message   

July 9 2012, 6:54 PM 

You're prediction list all Mr. CASH. What a pity for someone like you who can read and write to even make a point like that / should I say promotes free handout with zero planning.

Respond to this message   

Cash players

July 23 2012, 8:24 PM 

I totally agree with your comment bro, it is sad to see our people blindly exchange their votes (power) for a money. Sadly this the established culture in the highlands politics.

Respond to this message   

Cash players

July 23 2012, 8:25 PM 

I totally agree with your comment bro, it is sad to see our people blindly exchange their votes (power) for a money. Sadly this the established culture in the highlands politics.

Respond to this message   
simbu predictions

March 15 2012, 11:03 PM 

People please lets have good discussions & back why our predicted winners will win

Respond to this message   
avgas

March 17 2012, 6:09 AM 

Simbu regional is going to be tussle between noah kool n peter kengemar. garia his time is up. if doctor clement waine can play along the emotions of chimbus with png way of campaigning he might steal the show.
tingting bilong mi tasol

Respond to this message   
Political Analyst

Chuave for Teimai Timothy Komane

March 19 2012, 1:55 PM 

Teimai Timothy Komane is likely to win Chuave Open. Peter Launa will crash with Wera Mori and David Mori. Timothy Komane will collect the spoils.

That is my analysis. What do you say.

Respond to this message   
Outsider

What About Gordwin Kamba

March 20 2012, 2:17 PM 

I am an outsider but i hear my school mate GORDWIN KAMBA from Iane is contesting. Pls through some light on my friends changes.

Blizz

Respond to this message   
Gena Gas

Peter Kuman

March 21 2012, 8:44 PM 

From obsrvations on the ground Peter Kuman Lawyer would most likely unseat Guma Wau. His power project from Mingende through
to Gagl community school and with intentions to reach Kendine and up to Dan Waiya from his own pocket (10% tithes) is no secret for Genas. Though Genas won two times (Jim Yer Waim and Alphonse Moroyagl)nothing tangible was seen and GENA WAN has since divided. You just need to get off from Kundiawa/Kerowagi border and stroll down to Koronigle bridge to get views from the people.

Respond to this message   
Tithe

Abusing Tithe (God's Money)

March 22 2012, 5:10 PM 

Tithe should NOT be used on public projects for political interest. According to Malachi 3:10, tithe should be given to churches for God's work.

If you use tithes for your own interest, you are CURSING yourself. Please repent and next time give it to the church. God is a good God and he will forgive you.

I am not from Kerowagi or have any political friends there but giving clarification on tithes.

Respond to this message   
Gena Gas

Tithes

March 22 2012, 10:23 PM 

Tithe

Pls note that GOD HELP THOSE PEOPLE WHO HELP THEMSELVES, note Pastors, Elders, Digans
have squandered tithes. The word may not be appropriate to you, however if you try to
enlighten or uplift the status quo of the silent majority devoid of meaningful services
you are blessed, in others words the word TITHES is accepted.

The good lawyer is not wasting nor boasting his standing, it is a service people will look
to after the election results. What do you expect, handouts to muscle your tummy now or electricity
for your kids in the long term?

Respond to this message   
remembering

Re: Peter Kuman

June 9 2012, 4:48 PM 

Ah, Jim Yer Waim, what a laugh he was. One of the early corrupts but not smart enough to steal his way into multimillionaire status!

Respond to this message   
maski lo giaman

Re: Chuave for Teimai Timothy Komane

March 24 2012, 12:31 PM 

I say, Political Analyst, that you're not analysing a thing. All you're doing is guessing, dreaming, with absolutely no evidence to show us to back up your predictions.

But that's typical of us PNGs, isn't it? We bring the same kind of cargo cult thinking to our studies and our jobs. Tingting blo mi em olsem..... but we can't even fill up 2 sentences explaining HOW we reached our conclusions.

That's the reason why foreigners dominate us and will always dominate us. It's like we never developed our abilities to truly analyse things.

You're no analyst, Political Analyst. A true analyst would be able to put up facts and figures to back up any of their conclusions.

Respond to this message   
judgment day!!!!

June 9 2012, 4:54 PM 

Notice that us Simbus say we're smart but then fail to come up with any facts and figures to back up our statements. No wonder others laugh at us. It makes me really mad that such superficial fools representing Simbu are on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 5:26 AM 

So many predictions about 265 of them and what happened

Respond to this message   

People will do the saying

March 29 2012, 11:34 PM 

Chuave, well people post their prespectives on the net, before saying anything u have to consider other peoples opinion before u tok. With respect to person like wera mori, he dose not have a steady base. Timothy komane he has it but, his own brother is going, thats where he has a problem. Peter launa has a good change of winning because he's got more then three base vote areas. David mori, he has an attitude problem. People tend to think when they have money they are leader, this quality comes only from God. Peter launa is a tru leader.

Respond to this message   

Tru leader

May 16 2012, 5:08 PM 

Leader is gift from God to certain families within the society to lead, The leadership transfer from father to son and past on. We have village leaders, we have community leaders and we have above all is one leader that is called the paramount leader, he is the leader of the leaders. THEREFORE YOUR WEALTH AND YOUR EDUCATION WILL NOT MAKE YOU TO BECOME A BETTER LEADER, THE TRUE LEADER IS THE LEADER THAT IS CHOSEN BY GOD, HE HAS DONE THAT LONG TIME AGO AND THIS TIME AROUND GOD WILL APPOINT THE LEADER FOR CHUAVE BASED ON THE SELECTION HE HAD MADE LONG TIME AGO TO MARK HIS DECENDANTS TO BE LEADER....This is crucial time so ask God for guidance to mark who God have selected to be our leader..

Respond to this message   

speaking with power and vision

June 9 2012, 4:21 PM 

Regardless of what and thats fact analys politic reseach from ples man.Peter launa have that power of speakin and vision to develop chuave as the tru leader for simbu people as the governor for only one half years who do so many develoment not Fr.garia checkout and you try to give him this chuave seat for five years and people will see how Mr.launa will run it.

Peter Launa, Kohn Philip Digan,David Mori and Jim Nomane will come on final elimination for chuave open seat.
Regional seat-Final five elimination-.Anthon Goiye,Noah kool,Issac bai kuri Fr.John Garia.

sine sine open seat-Final elimination-Dr.John mua,Kerenga Kua,Jeffery Nape,Ben Sinamau and other new bloods come up.

em ol lain gat ol kolim base vote lon kam lon reis 2012 election lon simbu.

Respond to this message   

Chuave is Mr.Peter Launa and Kohn Philip Digan

June 9 2012, 6:16 PM 

Base on facts reseach on ground Elimbari rejected Mr.timothy Komane for his leadership and handard over to Kohn Philip Digan and thats blessing to Mr.Kohn Digan and Elimbari are not long long to make this fare decision for quiality leader for elimbari and chuave people.They have mention already he locks 8 councell wards from west elimbari side and come over to east elimbari and to siane and chuave with one count total will be 10,0000 eligible voters for him and will clash with Mr.Peter Launa for run up.Some body tell me who have the base vote like this two leader's before polling begining am sorry.If you are related to other candidates in Chuave better tell them to join this leaders for their good leadership for chuave and PNG as a all.mark my word one of this two's are wining this Chuave open seat.Game planner for Jim Nomane two times winner.

Respond to this message   
looks like another lying wantok

Re: Chuave is Mr.Peter Launa and Kohn Philip Digan

June 9 2012, 6:26 PM 

"Base on facts reseach on ground"

Tru?

Tru?

Tru?

Where ARE these facts and research on the ground.

You haven't listed a thing!

Huh?

Huh??????

HUH????????????????????????????????

You're another wantok just mauswaring and lying to make your candidates look good. Nobody believes you cuz you give no actual evidence!

Respond to this message   

Facts and evidences

June 10 2012, 11:45 AM 

facts reseach on ground P.Launa his a fomer governor for simbu province and is popularities extend widely in simbu and chuave as a hole.We must not forget that once in historicly he block a district to won this simbu regional seat and that same thing will applied to this chuave open seat because chuave people nomally base on trust their leadership they have in community or culture they have believe too.Komogam trabe as the highest populated people in chuave with 4000 eligible voters where P.Launa his their only candidate there and Kaigunua (KMR)were is mother come from with the population of 2200,voters and also in elimbari his step mother from Mum tribe with the two ward councell population of 2500 voters. Siane when he was a governor he present them a Tensetter(ambulance)to yandime healt centre were they have a population of 1000 voters and he have more supporters in all chuave as we have mention already.

Peter Launa

10-Base votes(1)

1.Komogam-chuave
2.Mum-Elimbari
3.Basis-chuave
4.Kepai-chuave
5.KMR(kaigunua)-chuave
6.Yadime-siane
7.epagu-siane
8.lende-siane
9.pilla-siane
10.yorori-Elimbari

other one voters form wards area in chuave LLG,Siane LLG and Elimbari LLG is still their for him.

Respond to this message   
Tony N Sheriff

Discuss at Chuave Blog

June 12 2012, 10:14 AM 

Hi Facts, please discuss at Chuave blog.

Respond to this message   
Tok Tru

Facts and Evidence

June 12 2012, 10:40 AM 

Facts, your real name is Tony. You are telling lies to the people on this blog making your candidate looking good.

Your candidate is not campaigning. He has deserted and we do not know where he is know. He has zero votes from ward 5 & 6. You ask anybody from West Elimbari and they will confirm.

Respond to this message   
tony n sheriff

THE POWER OF SPEAKING WITH PUROSE AND VISION

June 13 2012, 6:04 PM 

TOK TRU...SAY IT LIKE LEADERS.Another communication practics that help Kohn Philip Digan earn trust and confidence is his ability to start "strong." By this,I mean he begins his talks in ways that tap into the prevailing mood,lighten any tensions,and focus attention.There are many ways to start strong -a moving quatation, a vivid anecodote,a light -hearted joke,a direct statement about the topic of the discussion,to name a few.

Given him consistency with strong starts,KOHN seems to keenly aware that if leaders begins their remarks in a weak manner,they will need to spend too much time recovering ,trying to persuade people to give them another look .In practice,his MOTTO could be characterized as,"GET OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT THE TIME." Kohn acheivement testify to the positive impact of catching attention early and steering audience focus to the most important themes.Conswider,for example,Kohn's if he wins this chuave seat.He used beginning remaks to draw attention to the momentum of his campaign.He started:

You Know,some were saying that chuave open seat would be a game-changer in this election.But today,what chuave people decided is that the only game that needs changing is the one in Parliment.

I want to start by congratulating Senators memtion my name on that political board in chuave forum which very bad leadership inspired.And I want to thank the people of political forum for their good governess where we will compete to win if somebody is the Democratic nominee for chuave open seat.

Respond to this message   
Blue Sky Masalai

Re: Facts and evidences

July 2 2012, 2:05 PM 

Hehehehe....in your dreams....Peter Launa is the biggets con man (Mr. Commitment) and everybody knows that....straight after he lost the simbu regional seat em ronawe go and was hiding in POM and running his Security firm.
We dont need recycled leaders like him...... Siane wont give him a single vote as well....what has he done for us when he was the governor....The yandime ambulance was purchased using the peoples money and not Peter Launa's own money....you should be able to differentiate between a public money meant for the people or private donations..... :)

Respond to this message   
KMR

Tony N Sheriff Always Jealous of Timothy Komane

June 12 2012, 10:31 AM 

Tony, we know who you are. You are always jealous of Teimai Timothy Komane. What wrong has he done to you.

Your candidate Khon has deserted and his supporters are taking sides with TTK. It was made public at Kureri Village last week that TTK would collect 100% votes from ward 5 & 6. Hence Khon has zero base votes. Khon's minority supporters has no power to take charge during polling as it was evident during the incident last week.

Who told you that the people of Elimbari rejected TTK and leadership handed over to Khon. It was a great lie from you. Maski long GIAMANIM OL NAM NATIN NATIN. YU MAS STAP NAMEL LONG MUN NA SUN OLSEM NA FAULFAUL STAP (Do not tell lies. You must be in between the mun and the sun, that's why you are confused).

Please talk to TTK and you will never leave him. The 7,000 plus votes from 2007 for TTK are intact. Those who support Khon are people who never supported TTK in his previous elections.

Respond to this message   
Tony n sheriff

RE.Jealousing Timothy Komane

June 13 2012, 4:56 PM 

KMR, Nobody is jealous,mauswara and lie to this highlands forum for people like Timothy Komane. This is something about in speech after speech and criticize,Kohn Digan, Peter Launa and Timothy Komane has "fired up" thousands of enthusiastic supporters with their inspiring vision,rouing rhetoric,and charismatic presence. There outstanding communication skill gave rise to an unprecedented political movement and fueld them to success in becoming the best candidates nominee of a major PNG political leaders.

But inspiring and persuading thousands isn't simply a product of innate ability those Chuave leaders honed techniques that made them a highly effect specker before audience numbering thousands.These techniques are vital not only in the political arena,but also for business executives,managers,and leaders from all works of life.

This political forum for chuave is about the art of persuasion the power of presentaion,and the most efective techniques of communication.From building strong arguments and facing touch issues to inspiring a team or workforce to new level of innoation and productivity,Say It Like those Leaders gives you the tools you can use to instill positive change at every level of your organization by learning how to:

.Make a strong first impression
.Use body language and voice
.Establish common ground
.Gain trust and confidence
.Win hearts and minds
.Drive your points home
.Convey your vision throughimagery and words that resonate
.Build to a crescendo and leave a lasting impression

Whether you're a manager,executive,or public speaker,a teacher,business owner,or community leader,Say It Like Leaders,because all of you are leaders for tomorrow and will provide you with presentation techniques that have inspired and mobilized audiences of every size.

Respond to this message   
FACTS

LAST ELECTION FACTS

March 25 2012, 1:03 PM 

In by-election; Waiange base votes +7000, Siune +4000, Kulung +2000. Final count Waiange 12000, Kulung 12500. So winner collect 10000 second-third votes. This time Kulung base will be +12000 & Waiang will base 12000 too, who ever can master second votes will win, its still anybodys game. Waiang will win if sponsored by PNC and he plays hard cash especially in moneyface Kamanekus and Niglkande
X999x

Respond to this message   
nilkande

Re: LAST ELECTION FACTS

March 25 2012, 3:39 PM 

we niglkande are not like others: our vote= Kulung

Respond to this message   

Over due facts

March 29 2012, 10:57 PM 

Yes Waieng's base vote is 7000, Mathew was 4000 and Kulang's was 2000. this data was true about 6 months ago. How about 6 months yet to come? it is of course uncertain to come to a conclusion at this stage now.

one important factor that can provide a strong assumption for our prediction for the coming elections is the movement and mentality change of the people. Waieng's chances of wining come this election is 50% and decreasing. why? because of these facts. when he was MP people did not see any form of development and also he was referred to leadership tribunal. Mathew's chances of wining this election is 30% constant because he is an influential leader to the Kamenuku people. Kulang's chances of retaining the seat is 50% and increasing, Why? because he is delivering so much service in a short span of time and provide the new kind of leadership that people have the desire to see.

but these are all my personal opinions. anyting can happen in between! lets wait and see.

Respond to this message   
Meks Ongs

Kulung

June 23 2012, 2:00 PM 

What has he done in his short time as mentioned? I heared he was filling up his own pockets. He's got the knowledge but doesn't have the courage to talk in public and leadership quality and can not make decision in disputes. To me I don't see one thing he does for Kundiawa Gembogl but what I hear and see was bought some Land crousers for family related supoters (pocket). The changes we see know (road) was securred for by Late Fr Ambane, no one is stupid.

Respond to this message   
Not Sure

Fr. John Garia?????

March 26 2012, 2:13 AM 

What about Fr. John Garia? His is deliberately excluded from the list? What is the situation? Clarify please?

Respond to this message   
sikewake roks

Re: Fr. John Garia?????

March 30 2012, 6:41 AM 

Fr Garia base votes for his last win were; Gembogl-Yogomul-Kerowagi.
Today Peter Kengemar has taken over those base votes so Fr Garia will be eliminated early.
We will have a new governor who has strong base votes and is popular.
Peter Kengemar and Noah Kol have good chance.

Respond to this message   
simbu ambai

5 simbu woman

March 30 2012, 5:54 PM 

so add 5 woman candidates to the simbu race...

Girl power go girls

Respond to this message   
Ktown

2012 Chimbu Predictions

April 9 2012, 9:12 AM 

Chimbu regional: Noah Kool
Chuave: Jim Nomane
Gumine: Nick Kuman
Karamui/Salt Nomane: Posi Manai
Kerowahgi: Guma Wau
Kundiawa/Gembolg: Peter Waieng
Sine Sine/Yongomulg: Kerenga Kua

Respond to this message   
I also had a dream that means nothing

Re: 2012 Chimbu Predictions

April 9 2012, 9:16 AM 

Your predictions are simply worthless because you don't back it up with any rationale or evidence. It's like all this came to you in a dream last night and you're sharing it, thinking it has any validity whatsoever. Instead it shows the kind of shallow thinking that unfortunately is like a spreading disease all over PNG. We think like we've never been taught or gone to school to learn how to think. How pathetic!

Respond to this message   
Ktown

Your probly dreaming

April 9 2012, 3:16 PM 

...dreamer mate, it says SIMBU PREDICTIONS, not list down the reasons bla bla of each respected leader.cant u read?...each citizen has their own respected predictions...so u shoudnt be getting a wedgy ova my prediction mate.

Respond to this message   
bullcrap

Re: Your probly dreaming

April 9 2012, 4:36 PM 

Predictions are meaningless when people don't back them up with some reasoning. It's like you're just throwing a coin into the air and see which direction it falls down randomly.
What a waste of space!

Respond to this message   
Ktown

Re: Your probly dreaming

April 9 2012, 10:52 PM 

mate u dont own this space...chillax mate,befor u stress urself...cheers

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 9 2012, 9:43 AM 

Chimbu regional: Noah Kool
Chuave: Peter Launa
Gumine: Nick Kuman
Karamui/Salt Nomane: Koromai
Kerowahgi: Guma Wau
Kundiawa/Gembolg: Tobias Kulang
Sine Sine/Yongomulg: KereJeffery Nape

Respond to this message   
motneh

April 9 2012, 7:20 PM 

my predictions!!

Simbu reginal - Peter KenGemar
Kundiawa Gembogl - Peter Weieng
Chuave - Wai Yarume
Kerowagi - Camilus Dangima
Gumine - Lucas Dekena
Sinesine Yongos - Aula Kobale
SN-Karamui - Posi Menai

Respond to this message   
Komoi Slaves

April 9 2012, 11:21 PM 

Cammillus (Sanap) Dagima for Kerowagi,,,,,are you not joking?,,,he is not even in the top 10,,,dream it and still dream it!,,,,Steal man nabaut yah,,,he is not meant for public office

Komoi Slaves

Respond to this message   
dux mum

tru?

June 22 2012, 6:06 AM 

Komoi slave, dinne dinga! I somehow share the same feeling. But until I have some proof, I wouldn't dare say. Any light to shed before I get Mr. Dangma Bongro off my list?

Respond to this message   
puipui

camilus dangima for kerowagi seat

July 14 2012, 2:59 PM 

camilus dangima is an old dog and he really played cool this time so dont be surprise when he is declared.

Respond to this message   
galkope

April 12 2012, 1:47 PM 

my predictions;
Simbu: Peter KenGemar
Gumine: Lucas Dekine
Kerowagi: Dr Alphonse Kamb
Kundiawa: Tobias Kulung
Chuave: Timothy Komane
Karimui: Michael Koromai
Sinasina: John Mawe

Respond to this message   
Wara Simbu

April 13 2012, 12:34 PM 

my predictions;
Simbu: Peter KenGemar
Gumine: Lucas Dawa Dekene
Kerowagi: Peter Kuman
Kundiawa: Tobias Kulung
Chuave: Timothy Komane
Karimui: Stephen Wemin Gibilen
Sinasina: Kerenga Kua

Respond to this message   
genagas

April 14 2012, 11:56 AM 

simbu regional: Peter Kengemar. Why? Because he has block votes in 4 LLGs so far; niglkande, mitnande, yongomug, gena waugla and his network is gaining good support in rest of Kerowagi, waiye, chuave, gumine, sinasina and karimui. Karimui really need a professional oil man and he is their man.
Gumine open: Lucas Dekine, popular appeal & solid base votes.
Sinasina open: Samuel Kama has good base votes and good 2nd vote support from both sinasina & yongomul.
Kundiawa Open: Tobias Kulung, popular appeal locks 28,000 votes in Gembogl.
Kerowagi Open:Guma Wau as he locks +17,000 votes as önly candidate for dagles.

Respond to this message   
Nigl-Ongo

April 14 2012, 2:58 PM 

@Genagas, with you on your analysis except that for Karimui, i'd go for Micheal Koromai and for Regional my second option is Noah Kool.

Respond to this message   
xanatts

Predictions

May 30 2012, 9:04 PM 

Simbu reginal - Noah Kool
Kundiawa Gembogl - Peter Weieng
Chuave - Peter Launa
Kerowagi - Guma WAU
Gumine - Lucas Dekena
Sinesine Yongos - SANTU NAPE
SN-Karamui - Posi Menai

Respond to the previous prediction from sinasina. I personally dont want Aula Kobale to waste his liklik kaukau gaden blo famili na contest..Tokim m..Em sanap jst for the case lo sanap na la bagrapim gutpla sindaun lo ples ye..maski ol ba eleminatim em lo first count..

Respond to this message   
Yawn

Zzzzzz

May 30 2012, 10:28 PM 

Yawn

Respond to this message   

Nice prediction

April 20 2012, 8:32 AM 

Mate ill go with ur predictions.

Respond to this message   

Nice prediction

April 20 2012, 8:33 AM 

Respond to this message   

Nice prediction

April 20 2012, 8:33 AM 

Respond to this message   

New Prominent Leader is what Salt Nomane WANT!

July 12 2012, 8:38 AM 

Enough of the Bushman Posi Menai. In the two terms has done nothing....thin womaniser have done nothing for us!..The God Lord will gave his seat to the RIGHT LEADER for the people MICHAEL KORRY.....the only man to lead the people of SALT-NOMANE KARAMUI..ABE ba u win nating

Respond to this message   

Vote for the Abais

June 10 2012, 12:50 AM 

OL MERI SIMBU YUPELA OLGET BUNG NA VOTIM OL MERI KENDIDATES
TRY AND BREAK SOME RECORD YAH. YUPELA MAMA BILO COUNTRY ;
WOMAN SUPPORTER

Respond to this message   

Vote for the Abais

June 10 2012, 12:50 AM 

OL MERI SIMBU YUPELA OLGET BUNG NA VOTIM OL MERI KENDIDATES
TRY AND BREAK SOME RECORD YAH. YUPELA MAMA BILO COUNTRY ;
WOMAN SUPPORTER

Respond to this message   
modern generation

new generation alternative

April 15 2012, 1:56 PM 

To my fellow Simbus.
In this modern day and age we really need and it is a must that we elect a modern breed of leaders who can BE ABLE TO take us the younger generation to the next decade and beyond. We need to elect people like Dr Kamb, Lucas Dekine, Steven Wemin, Peter KenGemar, Tobias Kulung & company. I do not honestly think people like Guma Wau, Nick Kuman, Noah Kool, Mathew Siune, Timothy Komane, Launa, Nape & company can, to trust them with our votes is crazy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: new generation alternative

April 15 2012, 3:37 PM 

these leaders who have served with distiction,,,they have wisdom,,,,who do you think you are?

Respond to this message   
disappointed with fellow countryman

April 16 2012, 4:26 AM 

Yes, you are right, but look at the educated elite of Simbu - they can't even give the pros and cons on different candidates, instead its nothing but a bunch of lists and heaps of driman speculation without a shred of evidence to back up any of it.

How pathetic these lists look. It looks like a bunch of kids deciding whether or not it's gonna rain tomorrow without having any idea how clouds work!

Please, wantoks. Let's show we actually have some details inside our fine brains!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 16 2012, 2:27 PM 

yu sound like a smart simbu, stop the ******** yourself and evaluate the candidates yu yet, put your ink where yur big mouth is

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 18 2012, 6:47 PM 

Fr Garia has paid for all the votes in entire Simbu

Respond to this message   
4kona

hot candidates

April 21 2012, 8:55 AM 

In the town street markets and corners the most talked about and prefered "hot candidates" are:
Regional: 1.Peter KenGemar, 2.Noah Kool, 3.Clement Waine
Karimui: 1.Michael Koromai, 2. Steven Gari Wemin, 3. Posie Menai
Chuave: 1.Timothy Kowane, 2. Peter Launa, 3. Wera Mori
Sinesine: 1.Jeffery Nape, 2.Kerenga Kua, 3. Samuel Kama
Kundiawa: 1.Peter Waiange, 2.Tobias Kulung, 3.Mathew Siune
Kerowagi: 1.Guma Wau, 2.Peter Kuman, 3.Francis Kikin
Gumine: 1.Lucas Dekine, 2. Nick Kuman, 3.Aiwa Olmi

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: hot candidates

April 22 2012, 3:58 PM 

@4kona, agreed!...this is the real situation on the ground.,.

Respond to this message   
bustop meri

April 24 2012, 2:58 PM 

mi ken tok displa election em bai landslide victory blong ol displa candidates:
Kerowagi=guma wau
Gumine=lucas dekine
Karimui=koromai
Sinesine=nape
Chuave=launa
Kundiawa=toby kulung
Governor=peter kengemar

Respond to this message   
DomYal

April 24 2012, 7:37 PM 

Bustop Meri - you em trupla analyst! stap wantaim you!

Respond to this message   
Era bulldogs

April 24 2012, 10:19 PM 

Nice predictions bus stop meri but I don't think dekeni,koromai and ken grander will win.

Respond to this message   
Era bulldogs

April 24 2012, 10:20 PM 

Nice predictions bus stop meri but I don't think dekeni,koromai and kenGemar will win.

Respond to this message   
sly

April 24 2012, 10:22 PM 

They will if they can bribe the electoral officials. I have high hopes that the know how.

Respond to this message   
east elibari basis

April 25 2012, 12:54 PM 

bustop meri, yumi bribe na mekim ol lain you suppot bai win, FULL SUPPORT.

Simbu needim man trutru.

Respond to this message   
Game Plan

April 25 2012, 1:03 PM 

I agree. We need to show the world that PNG isn't just trying to be tops in corruption but is actually #1. Who cares who the people want to represent them, some of us know better than those idiots so let's do what we can to support vote switching behind the scenes. In public we'll tell everyone that they must be sure to vote, that their vote counts. We'll be laughing all the way to the bank by the end of 2012.

Respond to this message   
Man on The Ground

Chuave is Timothy Komane

April 25 2012, 4:35 PM 

Bustop Meri, Chuave is for Timothy Komane and not Peter Launa. Peter did nothing for the people of Chuave when he was a governor. People of Chuave are still waiting for him to fullfil his commitments as Simbu Governor.

David Mori, Wera Mori, Smily Berry and other Gomia and Kamare candidates will give him a good challenge.

Respond to this message   

Chuave is Mr.Peter Launa and Kohn Philip Digan

June 9 2012, 4:56 PM 

As they have said all ready on that political board leadership comes from God choosen people only not for wealth and self promoted leaders bear in mind these two are quiality leader for chuave no matter what kind of person they are but they have that heart and respect for chuave people.

Kohn Digan have 5000 base for elimbari solid one to run.Find out yourself bomai block nau bai brukim oh.
Peter Launa political history beaker District block for governor seat na u tok lon chuave em stap lon blood lon blockim gen...dont forgetted real leaders for chuave not like other who were jealousing like women on site come to chuave forum and speak with Peter launa and Kohn Digan not on political board you'r hiding your self.

Respond to this message   
blahblah

Re: Chuave is Mr.Peter Launa and Kohn Philip Digan

June 9 2012, 5:52 PM 

Oh stop this God chosen nonsense. Those who win usually win corruptly, are THEY chosen by God?

Get real.

Respond to this message   
kange resa

Re: Chuave is Timothy Komane

June 19 2012, 2:54 PM 

please im looking for some png porn sites, is there anyway that someone can help me out here?

Respond to this message   
payoff

Re: Chuave is Timothy Komane

June 19 2012, 2:57 PM 

Yes: Contact Timothy Komane in Chuave!

Respond to this message   
Bustop mahn

April 25 2012, 11:29 PM 

Busstop meri,i dnt knw about ur other prediction but 4 us Gumines,mipla les lo displa kapa distributor who has made a fool of himself,he is definately losing,our new mp will either be Nick Kuman or Peter Kumo Lawyer,this 2 gave him a good race last time n this time one of them is definately winning coz they both so hot rite now.

Respond to this message   
Stonii

June 28 2012, 5:59 PM 

Bustop Mahn me stap wantaim yu... But I think Peter Kumo Lawyer has captured Gumine's hearts.

Respond to this message   

Leadership values experience the same as knowledge and vision

April 26 2012, 5:16 PM 

New Generation alternative

The candidates you selected to be our leaders are vibrant and visionary but in age wise they are young compared to the candidates you denounced them to be our leaders.

those denounced leaders also have some good qualities as well as bad qualities. likewise is the preferred ones. the older ones are wiser because they went through and see some of the pros and cons of leadership.

why can't we re assess those names and pick both the denounced or older ones plus the young vibrant ones. it would be new mix....

at least we select someone who can lead us through so that we all attain almost many good things from them. we can not expect all good things to come from them because it will never be..

Respond to this message   
Rootsman

Re: Leadership values experience the same as knowledge and vision

April 28 2012, 2:12 AM 

On the basis of the following key consideration, that is Wisdom, Experience, Leadership, foresight and Committment, my preference for Simbu 2012 is:

Regional: Peter KenGemar (Ind) or Noah Kool (PNC)
Kerowagi: Guma Wau (URP)
Gumine: Nick Kuman (PNC)
Sine2 Yongo: Amb Maue (Ind) or Kerenga Kua (NA)
Kundiawa/Gem: Tobias Kulang (CDP)
Karimui-Nomane: Micheal Koromai (URP) or Steven Wemin (Ind)
Chuave: Timothy Temai Komane (THE) or Peter Launa (URP)

Respond to this message   
Kongo Nem

Look Out For Wai Iarume..

April 28 2012, 5:00 PM 

Chuave, we cannot be a haven for recycling leaders. Peter Launa and Yauwe Riyong have had their days at the Haus Tambaran. Now it is time, we put in new fresh blood, who can see where Chuave is going and its potential through the eyes of the silent majority, and effect that change for a better Chuave.
Having said that, I urge Chuaves to look at energetic and fresh blood, with Chuave at heart, who can effect that much need change the people have been waiting for. And the person, who has all the traits and stamina to effect change for a better Chuave is non other than Waii Stone Iarume.
Let's give him the mandate and we won't be sorry for the next 5 years.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Wara Mai

April 28 2012, 5:03 PM 

I support Kongo Nem and also go for someone who lives in Chuave.

Respond to this message   
elite club

Clement Waine

April 28 2012, 10:37 PM 

why is Dr Clement Waine not in any of your list?
can the Simbu people forgive him?
Can he win?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Clement Waine

April 28 2012, 11:08 PM 

CW had the opportunity in 2007. he let everyone down.
politics is fluid,,,, its sad that CW may never get that chance again.

Respond to this message   
SLA

Re: Wara Mai

May 1 2012, 2:22 PM 

You support him because you're showing your primitive tribalism. Still in the stone age, eh?

Respond to this message   
Kongo East

Re: Look Out For Wai Iarume..

May 20 2012, 8:29 PM 

The game of Politics belongs to the pepole; the people own it. Politics is fluid and changes tide right up to the eleventh hour. Candidates are only exploriung their probabilities. Chuave belongs to East, West, Siane, Kamare, Kepai, Gunn,etc. The candidate who can score from all corners will be the peoples representitive in Parliament.

Respond to this message   
dave

Re: Look Out For Wai Iarume..

June 9 2012, 4:49 PM 

You said it mate! We think politics is a game. That's exactly why we end up with such rubbish in parliament. People in developed countries treat politics for the issues not as some silly game to be played. Nau yumi save rong blo yumi.

Respond to this message   

TRU TRU

June 9 2012, 6:50 PM 

supported this text Wai Iarume will clash with Kohn Philip Digan and George morua.
that depends up on their base vote and popularities.

Respond to this message   
Simbu Predictions

April 29 2012, 8:02 AM 

I am back after 6 weeks re-assessed the facts on the ground, I have changed my predicted results for the most likely winners. These are based on movement on the ground in whole Simbu.

Simbu: Peter KenGemar-growing support throughout.
Kerowagi: Guma Wau-too strong.
Chuave: Timothy Komane-solid base support.
Karimui: Posei Menai-moving in and regain territory.
Kundiawa: Peter Waiange-gained with underground work over Kulung.
Gumine: too strong with money &guns.

Over to you all.

Respond to this message   
Simbu Predictions

April 29 2012, 8:06 AM 

Sinesine: Jeffery Nape too strong & money factor.
Gumine: Lucas Dekine

Respond to this message   

Simbu Politics is doomed!

May 1 2012, 1:46 PM 

after much publicity in the media for conducting a corruption-free election and even there is instability and chaos in the national politics, just because of on going corrupt activities, you have told us now that still corruption will prevail through the conduction of election in Simbu and as a result your appointed candidates will win!

We are doomed!

we who are posting in this political blog are learned elites. come on! Let's not narrate what others are doing on the ground. let us be responsible and share something that can help to minimise corruption, not only on this blog, but reach out and touch the multitudes out there with our ideas of anti corruption!.. oh are we in for corruption?

The names of guns, money, under ground movements, all these did not sound good. it smells corruption.

Respond to this message   

May 1 2012, 1:54 PM 

after much publicity in the media for conducting a corruption-free election and even there is instability and chaos in the national politics, just because of on going corrupt activities, you have told us now that still corruption will prevail through the conduction of election in Simbu and as a result your appointed candidates will win!

We are doomed!

we who are posting in this political blog are learned elites. come on! Let's not narrate what others are doing on the ground. let us be responsible and share something that can help to minimise corruption, not only on this blog, but reach out and touch the multitudes out there with our ideas of anti corruption!.. oh are we in for corruption?

The names of guns, money, under ground movements, all these did not sound good. it smells corruption.

Respond to this message   

May 1 2012, 1:56 PM 

We are doomed!

Respond to this message   
fates death

Re: Simbu Politics is doomed!

May 1 2012, 2:24 PM 

I think most of us would prefer to shut our eyes and PRETEND that the elections are going to be fair and PRETEND that our vote is gonna count.

Respond to this message   
bensa

May 1 2012, 2:30 PM 

yeah, why don't you just list how much money is being thrown around by each candidate. That more than anything predicts their support. For the life of me I can't figure out why so called educated elites like you get so wound up with who has the most support when all that you're actually reporting on is who is the most corrupt. Yet, the fact that money talks and corruption wins doesn't seem to bother you a bit. True?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 9 2012, 6:53 PM 

There is only one Simbu Regional candidate who is hard on the ground building for his campaign, his support starts from Karimui to Gembog and Elimbari to Dagles/Bandies. He will have easy run. He will win.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

politics in simbu treasurey

May 8 2012, 7:50 PM 

The provincial and district accounts of Simbu have not been operational for the last two months (and is continuing) due to some court challenge by the former Provincial Treasurer, Martha Anton. This has affect all forms of service delievery and effective running of the province and the six districts. The entire province is held to ransom because of this.

We now learn that it is political plot by the Oneil's PNC and endorsed candidates to frustrate the current members from implementing last minute projects to improve their chances to win.

This is completely unfair and criminal in nature. PNC has some strong but failed politicians like Peter Waiange and Nick Kuman who are master minding this. This is very cruel and it is more like a mafia operation. This shows how desperate these people are and people should be aware of them. Martha Anton, the former Provincial Treasure who is causing the problems at the Simbu Treasury is from the same Narku tribe as Peter Waiange.

The innocent people of Simbu do not deserve this and the main players in the Provincial Treasury should accept some responsiblity and show some concern for the people.

We hear that Martha Anton was investigated for corrupt practises and she has issues to deal with. She should simply step out of the way.

Respond to this message   
howna?

Re: politics in simbu treasurey

May 8 2012, 9:23 PM 

Then the question is how is the Kerowagi MP and Minister for Defence runing projects at the time when such is happening when District and Provicial Operating Accounts which Treasurer is a Section 32 officer? how did he get the preference to roll his projects at this time? who could run and run his cheques? Please clarify me on this??

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 9 2012, 8:52 AM 

em möni blo simbu people; yupla lusim na go elections

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 17 2012, 12:49 AM 

its called politics,enjoy it while u last!

Respond to this message   
DOMAL

Gumine predictions

May 13 2012, 11:07 AM 

Dawa Lucas will never get back his seat, Nick Kuman has a 45% chance but Gumine seat will go to a new canidate which is already hot!!

Respond to this message   
Get lost, Mr 45%

Re: Gumine predictions

May 13 2012, 1:53 PM 

It's people like you that give all PNGs a bad name - where did this figure of 45% come from? Out of the sky? Came out of the faucet? Created by your young and vibrant imagination? Don't pretend to be precise when in fact you're just guessing. The rest of the world uses evidence to back up numbers and statistics and because of people like you, PNG has the reputation of just making up and guessing at everything. It makes us look stupid. I'm not happy that people like you give a bad name to everyone else.

Respond to this message   
withney

Wai Stone Iarume

May 13 2012, 6:29 PM 

wai stoney Iarume for Chuave....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 17 2012, 12:57 AM 

i tink the 45% is a popularity rating....for example, if dawa lucas had his window down and drove from Dom to Mul or Paume only 35% would recognize him,whereas if mr.kuman drove along those same roads he would hav more poeple recognizing him.i spent my holiday at omkolai,nd he does get alot of attention.i also noticed that to this date mr.kuman still playes a important role as an advisor to the the current PM not lyk u haters seating behind ur lousy computers bagarapim ol ain...nervertheless mr.lucas had his 5yrs to earn the hearts of the people of gumine,if his done well,it will speak through the polls,if not then a new member.

Respond to this message   

ANONYMOUS AND HIS FATHER NICK KUMAN

May 29 2012, 9:33 AM 

UTLA NICK KUMAN MEKIM WANPLA WOK 2 LO GUMINEA AH NOGAT SEM BLO UTLA NOGAT HANMAK BLO UTLA YA NA 2 OL MAN SAVE LO NICK KUMAN BUT EM NO SAVE LO OL THATS THE PROBLEM AND HE CANT BE A GOOD LEADER... ONE TIME IS ENOUGH HE WILL NEVER GET INTO THE PARLIMENT AGAIN..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: ANONYMOUS AND HIS FATHER NICK KUMAN

May 31 2012, 11:04 PM 

kolta, radio, emtv, electricity,sawmill nd all liklik project em ogeda hanmak blo bl ol bomai through NK ya..lucas hanmak blo em is jst secondary gumine school and kappa haus only,get rid of him lucas!lucas had access to to millions lo district funds nd did less,former mp's had only hundred thousands and did much,its evident,just travel to gumine nd see for urself!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

new Simbu Governor

May 13 2012, 9:30 PM 

Simbu will have a new governor soon, the good Fr John Garia admitted at Yongomugl that bulk of his voters are now with the candidate, it will be a 2 man battle.

Respond to this message   
tears in my beers

Re: new Simbu Governor

May 13 2012, 9:40 PM 

I can't even think about these things I'm still so embarrassed that the sinesine Yongomugl people are going to vote the corurpt Nape back into office - such a horrible thing.

Respond to this message   
Gumine nomination observer.

May 27 2012, 5:15 PM 

The new candidate in Gumine whom u said is very popular right now must be Peter Kumo???He seems 2 be the only candidate driving with his glass down,he has been doing that since 4ever,he has something about him which is luring,he was really outstanding n seemed 2 attract the most crowd during the nomination week..il go with the crowd,Peter Kumo 4 Gumine 2012.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 28 2012, 7:21 PM 

so were u at gumine station for nominations???>....which candidate attracted the most poeple?..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 28 2012, 6:07 PM 

Domal please disclose who is that HOT candidate

Respond to this message   

Full support Jeffrey Kama.

May 19 2012, 8:43 PM 

Jeffrey Kama is the idle candidate for Karamui nomane. He is the hotest candidate in the district. He will make it this time. Give him the support. Man with big heart for the grass roots.He deserves it.

Respond to this message   

Full support Jeffrey Kama.

May 19 2012, 8:51 PM 

Jeffrey Kama is the idle candidate for Karamui nomane. He is the hotest candidate in the district. He will make it this time. Give him the support. Man with big heart for the grass roots.He deserves it.

Respond to this message   

Karimui Nomane poeple must vote base on merits & experience

June 4 2012, 8:56 PM 

I write to kindly remmind my people of Karimu Nomane. We are livng in the modern era where roles and responsibilies of a leader comes with certain level of Intelligent, leadership expereinces either in Government , corporate and private sector. Leadership is not measured by volume of materials items that one has or emotional affection that they pretend to established with people during election. Most of them are qualified to be casted for Hollyhood movies. We have expereience the pain and struggles of development, and now is the only opportunity where we have to decide wisely whom we should vote. At this stage I do not wish to announce any candidates, beauti is in the eye of a beholder, what you sow you will reap in the next 5 years.

There are Three levels of candidates in Karimui Nomane,

1. Highly educated and well experience from different aspects of life

2. Half Baked Candidates( lowly educated, no experience they pretend to be leaders)

3. Local Concill candidates that they do not understand their own limitation, instaed of local level governmnet nomination , they decide to go fo the national election, it is like a villager applying to be the CEO of a muliti million dollar comapny, what a laughing stock

We have to stop this nonsense or insanity of our people by voting the qualified candidate to represent us.

Thank you and God bless you all

Respond to this message   
simbu predictictions

May 27 2012, 7:19 AM 

after nominations my predictions have not changed much.
simbu regional-peter kengemar
gumine-lucas dekine
chuave-timothy komane
karamui-jeffery kama
kundiawa-tobias kulang
kerowagi-peter kuman
sinesine-kerenga kua

will update as we go

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 28 2012, 10:22 AM 

I fully agree with your predictions. Em taim blo nere tere, these candidates can give your bus fare and smoke buai moni.

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 28 2012, 10:27 AM 

Do you have any sound basis for these predictions or is a little mamut coming up to you at night and whispering these names into your ears?

Respond to this message   

simbu winners of 2012

May 28 2012, 1:27 PM 

CHIMBU REGIONAL; NOAH KOOL YALBA
GUMINEA OPEN;BRIAN BAL DULUME
KUN/GEMBOGL; PETER WAIENG
SALT/KARIMIU; ZACKERY APA
KEROWAGI; GUMA WAU
CHUAVE; WERA MORI
SINESINE/YONGOS; SANTU NAPE

Respond to this message   
haaha

Re: simbu winners of 2012

May 28 2012, 1:29 PM 

Looks like another dumb "out of the sky" prediction by another half educated wantok!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: simbu winners of 2012

May 28 2012, 8:27 PM 

Bal dulume,failed businessman.he might fail gumine aswell.most likely he will be the 5th to be eliminated!

Respond to this message   

Kundiawa Gembogl Prediction

May 29 2012, 12:49 AM 

P.Waieng with some failed politicians from gembogl had funded three candidates within the Mauglag clan to break Kulangs base.This had triggered a over-whelming support for Kulang more than ever before.These three candidates are street boys with no followers.(If Waieng wants to break Kulangs base he has to connect with serious influencial people not with people like Martin Kuno/Michael Niriogo and Thomas kagl).What a big joke..even while I write this none of the three will have the guts to campaign because they are dead scared.Chief Waghi stepped down purposely to support Kulang with the backing of the Inaugl clan.Popular appeal elswhere in the Mitnande and Niglkande is ever increasing.Amongst the Kamanekus,town and generally in Waiye LLG the siiting member will still capture votes.Tobias Kulang is the envy of Kundiawa Gembogl people not because he uses money to buy votes but because of the following reasons:1.One wife/Not a womanizer2.WIth strong intergrity and discipline.3.Not a drunkard4.Well versed with enterprenual skill mixing with politics and can deliver and the least goes on...When strong people with strong characters are not on the scene your vote buying/bribery can work but when strong people are around..BAI U PAINIM HAT LIKLIK.Kundiawa Gembogl people will difinitely send Kulang back..Nilkande

Respond to this message   

Kundiawa Gembog prediction

May 30 2012, 7:50 PM 

Nilkande

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD
Failed pollies will always be failed pollies unless they make 360 degree revolve to see where they failed the last time.

Besides Hon Kulang set a new precedence and people already witnessed it. It won't be money or lamb flaps this time. We are looking at integrity,reputation,vision and capabilities within a leader of whom Hon Kulang is an example.

Respond to this message   

liar

May 29 2012, 9:24 AM 

Bal Dulume is not a failed buisness man only that he employed many nek sigrap thats why he is down otherwise he is the original leader of kawagleku... ori papa BAL DULUME...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: liar

May 29 2012, 10:59 AM 

Ok agree wit u, bt I see his machines in kundiawa dust karamapim.wel bal Brian if he has a chance,let's see how well he goes in the polls.

Respond to this message   

Re: liar

June 27 2012, 3:49 PM 

Bal originate from Bari (kerowagi) he is not a original Kawaleku. He is a highly qualified civil engineer but that does not qualify him to the status of chief. A small boy trying to fill in the shoes of big boys.

Respond to this message   
Ganyo

simbu prediction

May 30 2012, 2:51 PM 

Simbu winners of 2012
CHIMBU REGIONAL; noah kool(simple man n came second previous election)
GUMINEA OPEN;return(action man)
KUN/GEMBOGL; return(action man)
SALT/KARIMIU; return(karimiu solid block)
KEROWAGI; not sure
CHUAVE;timothy/khon digan(elembari 12000 population block for this two man)
SINESINE/YONGOS; santu nape return(money toks)

Respond to this message   
Zinzin

Geologists contesting in Simbu??

May 31 2012, 11:08 AM 

How many Gelogists are contesting in Simbu in the election? They are great breed of human beings and I hope the people of Simbu elect some of them into the parliment.I wish them all the best.

ZinZin

Respond to this message   
Skul na Sawe

CW is the man

June 1 2012, 9:27 AM 

Dr. Clement Waine : Trail-blazing at Du Pont, USA
(By Malum Nalu)

Papua New Guinean scientist Dr Clement Waine is blazing the trail as a research biologist and Principal Investigator with the Du Pont Crop Genetics Research and Development in the USA.
And he feels there is a growing pool of highly trained PNG scientists whose skills can be used for cutting-edge research.
Dr Waine believes pharmaceutical research should be carried out into harnessing our rich biodiversity to develop new medicines,
pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
Dr Waine - from Kurumugl village, outside Kundiawa, Chimbu Province - has been at Du Point since September 2001, first as a visiting research scientist and from last September as research biologist.
"My expertise is in Structural Biology of Proteins so I lead our group in this area," he says.
"I am also leading the Plant Protein Discovery Group.
"In both responsibilities, we have international collaborators in several countries that I also oversee.
"I also provide expert advice to other groups within the company as well as line agencies of USA Government on product registration and regulatory approvals."
From September 2001 to August 2002, Dr Waine was a visiting research scientist with Du Pont Crop Genetics.
"I was recruited as a visiting scientist in September 2001 and I was involved in building the structural biology facility, especially the computational tools for molecular graphics, display and modelling from the ground up," he explains.
"We now have in-house capabilities for structural biology - protein structure determination and modelling.
"I have also developed and standardised for in-house use protein extraction protocols for discovering bioactive proteins from plant sources.
"Using these protocols I have discovered several novel protein molecules that destroy specific crop pests and these are now moved up the product development pipeline.
"We hope to develop several products in the next few years."
Dr Waine was born in Mendi, Southern Highlands, on April 27, 1969.
He attended Agle Primary School in his Chimbu Province from 1977 to 1982, followed by Kerowagi High School from 1983 to 1986.
Grades 11 and 12 followed at Sogeri National High School in 1987 and 1988.
The young Clement Waine completed his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at the University of Papua New Guinea in 1992 and his Honours in 1993.
From 1997 to 2000, the University of Queensland, where he completed his PhD, employed him as a research scholar.
Dr Waine was awarded his PhD degree at the age of 30 years, making him perhaps PNG’s youngest PhD graduate.
He returned to UPNG after completing his PhD and was teaching undergraduate physical chemistry and supervising one post-graduate diploma student until recruited by Du Pont where he has been since.
Dr Waine has established himself as one of the few highly-trained and knowledgeable PNG scientists with an international credibility and reputation; pioneered the discovery of a novel class of protein while undergoing Phd research; figured out how best to solve a highly intractable computational problem while still doing Honours research; and has published over 20 papers in international scientific publications.
"During my PhD research," he recalls, "I pioneered the discovery of a novel class of protein that I called ‘cyclotide’ in my thesis.
"My thesis was the world’s first comprehensive report describing the discovery and characterisation of these proteins and was reviewed internationally.
"Conventional proteins, as ordinary people know, are long chains but cyclotides are formed like necklace with the two ends stitched together forming a ring structure.
"At this point in time, nobody knows how the ends are stitched together and my best guess is that whoever discovers the mechanism will be a millionaire some day!
"The research I started at University of Queensland is now expanded to involve 17 other students and researchers.
"Several other labs are involved around the world.
"This discovery was patented in USA/Canada, Australia, Japan, China and Europe and two spin-off companies were formed in Australia."
At UPNG in 1993, Dr Waine figured out how best to solve a highly intractable computational problem.
"The results were patented in Canada and a spin-off company was formed to market the patent," he recalls. "Applications are numerous and varied, including detection of incoming missiles and ideally suited for the patriot defence system developed by US Defence Department.
"For instance, I was answering such questions like " if several missiles were projected towards a common enemy from different locations, how could the common enemy defend it by sending counter-missiles to intercept the trajectories?
"A paper was published in 1997 - it was initially submitted in 1995 but people never thought such a work could be done in PNG!
"After asking around we located the paper in a professor’s lab in a North American university and retracted it.
A second submission after we were out of PNG was eventually published.
"Did the world believe that no advanced science could ever come out of UPNG, not to mention PNG?"
Dr Waine believes that PNG, as a nation, needs a paradigm shift in its people’s attitudes based on honesty, respect and hard work.
He also believes that PNG needs politicians who are 'lateral thinkers' and not 'cyclic thinkers'.
Dr Waine is of the view that since independence, government investment/expenditure on development of pure and applied research in PNG has been non-existent.
"There are two areas that I think the Government should consider as a matter of critical importance and start investing in them - Information Technology (IT) and BioTechnology (BT)," he says.
"There are two products that are currently selling like hot cakes around the world - mobile phones and seeds - both are products of IT and BT, respectively.
"BT-related investments can be channelled into two fronts - pharmaceutical and agriculture.
He continues: "The Government now has a policy - at least a publicly stated view - on the so-called ‘Green Revolution’, which is anticipated to increase investment and productions in agriculture.
"I suggest that they should incorporate a research component and support/fund existing institutions like NARI.
"Pharmaceutical researches should be geared towards harnessing the country’s rich biodiversity in order to develop new medicines/ pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
"My estimate is this: if the Government invests K10-30 million in both agriculture and pharmaceutical researches every year, PNG scientists could come up with products that could be licensed to large corporations for further development.
"In this way, the nation will gain substantially from licensing fees and royalties.
"This could in fact become one of the biggest exports for the country.
"This notion would be a lateral thinking one!
"There is now a critical mass of highly trained PNG scientists, both in academia and other statutory and private agencies that can be pooled and funded to do cutting-edge research.
"The Government needs to realise this potential and invest in it."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Dr Waine best place is the Lab

June 4 2012, 12:56 AM 

Those research are at best theoritical and all have them have not been proven technically so as to be sold on the selves in pharmarcy.

This articles are by Dr Waine him self. Self promotion.

He will never return to PNG after not winning the seat.

Humble people like Noah Kol or Peter Kengemar will win.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Geologists contesting in Simbu??

June 4 2012, 1:16 AM 

Regional: Paul Moiya student geologist PhD, Peter Kengemar consultant petrolum geologist.
Gumine open: Steven Wemin
Chuave Open: Khon Digan
Kerowagi open: Dr Banda

Respond to this message   
ignore them all

Re: Geologists contesting in Simbu??

June 4 2012, 1:46 AM 

Absolutely no qualifications to be effective politicians. They think that formal education in a specialised field gives them the tools they need to solve all the problems of the world. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Respond to this message   
Kongoman

***PAUL SIWI*******PAUL SIWI********PAUL SIWI***

June 5 2012, 8:13 AM 

Simbu! Action man Paul Siwi is the answer to Simbu right now. He might be small but he certainly can fight and he will fight to the end. Simbu you will be transformed. Paul Siwi will win this election and he will change the face of Simbu forever for all to enjoy. If you think that I'm bull-shitting think again! I encourage all Simbus big and small, rich and poor to vote Paul Siwi because this is the only candidate who can truely fight for you and bring real development back to Simbu.

Respond to this message   

Notable Candidates for Simbu Governor

June 5 2012, 4:18 PM 

Stop guesing and predicting who is going to be the next governor for Simbu after polling. Read the Post Courier today (05th June) and see what the outsiders considered. The notable candidates mentioned today are Paul Siwi, Dr. Clement Waine, Simon Gande, Paul Kia Moya, Noah Kool and the priest. After carefully screening our hot candidates Dr. Waine and Fr. Garia would most likely be eliminated on the second count whilst the other 3 contestants processed to the 3rd count. On the media nothing was mentioned about Peter Kengemar however he's on this list as we all knew very well. You maybe asking why Dr. Waine would be eliminated. Most of the reasons were told by others through out the forum and what I presummed is because him and John Kerenga are from the same haus man portraying division at his back yard.

As a genuine Simbu man, I appeal to our governor to be to address human resource development and introduce better packages that will sustain human resource in the province just like the initiative done by action governor of Enga. Indeed, the ideaology of human resource development via the introduction of free education was initially introduced by our Simbu leaders. It's not too late we have brains in the province who could work closely in assisting our up coming MPs to pay more attention in education for Simbus tomorrow. Amen..

Over and out !!!!

Respond to this message   
get off this craps

Re: Notable Candidates for Simbu Governor

June 6 2012, 6:59 AM 

The "action governor" of Enga is a thief who gets more than his 20% commission out of money spent on the province. We DO NOT want to set this kind of precedence in Simbu so stop promoting corruption!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

Notable Candidates for Simbu Governor

June 6 2012, 1:49 PM 

This forum is about discussion and not to mentioned about rubbish by insulting comments made by others. Simbu has non other than human resources to build the province. Some one mentioned that Enga Governor is a thief here but let me say it again. All politicians are thieves, no one is perfect when it comes to money businesses in haus tambaran. What the action governor had done to the province will greatly benefit them in the long term in terms of human resource development. Currently all thirtiary institutions in the nation are dominated by Engans. This is a great challange to all leaders in the country. PNG will not benefit from those non renewable & renewable resources once they are extracted from our soil. What we need for Simbu and PNG is to develop our human resource at any costs today and not tomorrow. The current government did what most PNGs needed for this nationed by funding free education and free health services.

For Simbu we need a leader who can look into the fundamental elements that will build a better Simbu tomorrow. Now the onus is on every individual who will go before the polling boot to cast your votes to elect some one who will be our savior. Make up your mind before it's too late. I have a list of candidates we Simbus can vote for: Paul Siwi, Peter Kengemar, Simon Gande and Paul Kia Moya. The reasons why this list came out is because these contestants have the numbers to pass through the elimination process and they are the trusted Simbu men for the governorship post. Others don't have the visions to build this province; they could be like another Possi Menai in the parliament for the rest of their terms in politics.

Lets go from here Simbu..!!!

Respond to this message   
EMTV NEWS

EMTV NEWS: Simbu Regional Candidates

June 6 2012, 5:10 PM 

A SIMBU REGIONAL CANDIDATE REFUTED CLAIMS BY ANOTHER REGIONAL CANDIDATE
on Tuesday, 05 June 2012. Posted in News - EMTV

Following yesterday’s report on Candidates on close counter of violence, Mr. Waguo Goiye, a candidate for Simbu Governor’s seat strongly refuted claims by another Regional Candidate Paul Siwi that Mr. Goiye’s supporters attacked this particular candidate at Barawagi near Kerowagi, Simbu. Paul reported the incident to EMTV news on 4th June 2012.

News statement…
"Two regional candidates in Simbu and their supporters came close to fighting on Saturday in Kerowagi.Candidate Waguo Goiye and his armed tribesmen stopped candidate Paul Siwi’s convoy of supporters when they were returning to Kundiawa from a political rally in Kerowagi.
Mr. Siwi’s convoy sought help from soldiers in Minj who escorted them to Kundiawa.
The matter has been reported and police are carrying out investigations to establish Mr. Goiye’s motives. Both candidates are from Kerowagi."

Mr. Goiye claims that this news is totally wrong and damaging to his reputation. None of Mr. Goiye’s supporters were involved. It was discovered later that Paul’s unfortunate incident originated from Paul’s own actions when he ran for Kerowagi Open in the last National Elections to unseat a sitting MP at that time because Barawagi is the home of that former Kerowagi MP. Therefore the candidate should not make false accusations damaging Mr. Goiye’s image during this election period.

Waguo Goiye said: “Paul Siwi is like a son and for him to go out and make a public statement without proof is totally irresponsible and damaging. Mr Goiye said as a leader and father I forgive him for his unfounded accusations. Let us move on with good intend, truthfulness and peace during this election.”

Waguo Goiye is a strong leader who supports peaceful community co-existence is running for Simbu Governor’s seat and his main aims are to improve livelihood of all Simbu’s, utilize limited resources for revenue generation and boost human resources development in Simbu.

Link to this EMTV news below:
http://www.emtv.com.pg/component/zoo/item/a-simbu-regional-candidate-refuted-claims-by-another-regional-candidate

Respond to this message   

Change is comming

June 5 2012, 11:59 AM 

I think we all will be in for a BIG suprise for who is going to win Kerowagi seat!! Its time for a change a more dynamic more intelectal leader, not someone that will woosh gosh in Parliment. we have definetly have enough puppets! We need a PUPETEER!!

Respond to this message   

Tomtom

June 5 2012, 12:45 PM 

Tomtom this is not the right board to discuss this so post to Kerowagi Open seat board.If you want do prediction,yes do so through this board.

Respond to this message   
Hepi

Re: Tomtom

June 6 2012, 6:56 AM 

It's the Kerowagi Open seat THREAD, not the Kerowagi Open seat board. this is the highlands politics BOARD.
Get yur terms straight.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kengemar Landslide

June 6 2012, 3:01 PM 

This election will be landslide victory for him and for humble people of Simbu. His effective on the ground camping from Elibari to Siane to Kaubasis to Koge to Laswara to Gumine to Mormaule to Genaboma has glot all the peoplle calling him Peter47. He has done well for an highly ecducated elite who gets on the ground and touches people at their level. You have touched peoples lives at their level...em pipia vote ya bai yu kisim natin.

Gumine bomai block for Governor Peter47

All best wishes.:

Respond to this message   
Sepik Brother

Congratulations

June 6 2012, 11:29 PM 

Indeed. As a Papua New Guinean I am blessed to hear the good humble people of Simbu acknowledge and support the candidacy of our brother and friend Peter KenGemar.
Simbus, do yourself and Papua New Guinea proud by voting for this humble giant.

Vote for greatness, for excellence, for a humble spirit, for Simbu and for Papua New Guinea...for a Change agent and a humble servant of God, who believe in Simbu and in Papua New Guinea, not only in politics but on his prayer alter and professional life for over many years.

Early congratulations to you Simbus for making the right choice.
God bless

Sepik Brother

Respond to this message   
Wara Waghi

Re: Congratulations

June 8 2012, 2:24 PM 

Peter Kengemar....hat long toktok. so mipla tok wan em blong yu. Peter47. Toktok blong yu tasol ya em holim mipla long bun.

Respond to this message   

Peter Kengmar

June 8 2012, 4:29 PM 

Kii Border to Mondia Pass - 80% first votes for Kengmar.All other candidates from Gembogl will be eliminated on the first elimination and all the 2nd and 3rd will go back to Kengmar.This is based on this fact.Kengmar is Constitutional Democratic Party Regional candidate and all Mitnades LLGS 1st vote will go back to Kengmar.Kengmar is from Niglkane LLG(Even if he runs as independant he is still Constitutional Democratic party man.One insider said his poster will be out soon with CDP logo).Gembogl is tipped to send two sons under the CDP banner.The Current Kundiawa Gembogl MP,Tobias Kulang is Parliamentry leader for CDP and the all Gembogl will back them through.

Respond to this message   
OK?

Re: Peter Kengmar

June 9 2012, 4:52 PM 

What a friken joke you are! 80% support? That's a fact, you say? Where are the facts, where is your evidence, did this number come to you in a dream or did Pastor Tommy whisper it into your ear.

You're just an example of the numerous ************ on this board who think that evidence is about feelings, not facts. Then people like you get into jobs where you're supposed to solve problems and instead of drawing upon facts, you follow your tingting blo mi ideas which end up creating disasters.

Next time, if you want anyone to believe your numbers made up inside your vivid imagination, try giving us some evidence that you know what you're talking about.

Respond to this message   

Peter Kengmar

June 9 2012, 7:25 PM 

OK..thanks for your comment however you seemed to be hurt by my posting.I am only presenting to this forum the true picture of the situation on the ground now.If you physically check from Kii boarder to Mondia, man you will get the shock of your life to see the kind of support Kengmar is getting.The Gembogl people are becoming more clever now than ever before in choosing their leaders.Kengmar stands out from all other regional candidates who comes from Gembogl area and Gembogl has a history of uniting together when supporting regional candidates.Father Garias votes are all going back to popular Gembogl candidate/Kengmar.Our Candidate is hard baked and have passed the intergrity test and is ready to bring the fight to the next level..Come on bring on the challenge...Mauglag Clan,Mitnande LLG

Respond to this message   
Ok??? yu orait oh

June 9 2012, 9:02 PM 

Ok??? ... when was the last time you were up there travelling border to mondia??? If you have been there now you will realize that gembogl is private for Peter Kengemar, and Gumine has block votes for Peter47 as he is known there. Border to Mondia wan vote is not talked about as it belongs to Peter Kengemar. Take a walk up there and you will not find one single block ward for another canidate....and that is a fact. He has solid support from Karamui, East and West Elimbari, Siane, Suai, Yongomugl is Private too with Blocks of Sina sina and Nomane as well as Kerowaghi, Gena...you name it...nogut mi toktok natin. yumi wet na bai yu yet lukim kam counting times. Today are the days of the righoues and those who fear God. The nation moarns for a good leader and from the bussom of praying mothers many new leaders of integrity, respect, and good social standing with a heart to serve the people with God first are rising up....Gembogl has appointed and backing two good men...how about the rest of yous simbus????? where is your standard,???? where is your solid block votes heading to???? if the candidate has more then one wife, history of corrupt deals and a drunkard with no righteious morals then he is nowhere near the two solid real men from Gembogle. We nee good leaders with good righeous intentions to lead this province and nation to the next era....Its not about power, its not about money, its not about bigname....its about righteous leaders taking their posts so that healing can begin in this land.....

Respond to this message   
Simbu lad

June 9 2012, 9:20 PM 

It sounds to me, from your description, that the people up there are playing primitive tribal politics. I doubt if it matters to them the qualifications of the candidate so long as it comes from their tribe!

BTW mate, how does one determine whether a leader is righteous versus him just giaman talking that he's righteous? Peter O'Neill is always talking about righteous leaders and look how corrupt he is!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
re: simbu lad

June 10 2012, 9:38 AM 

Obviously you do not know Peter Kengemar. You speak with lack of knowledge. Gembogle block for him not becuase of primitive politics but because there is no other 'son' from there that can gather such collective support as he can. They back him up from a lifelong experience with him, his character speaks for himself. He campaigns out of gembogl and no need to campaign in gembogl as both nilkande and mitnande already know the kind of calibre of a man he is.... yu yet kam na lukim na harim...maski tromoi toktok olsem sit blong paia, nogat weight blong en.

Respond to this message   
Boarderman

June 18 2012, 1:59 PM 

was there lately, these Ganden-Komainde's are not united in their support for KenGemar. Inaugls, have a Regional candidate, Steven,...Maugam, wandige & Siako are strongly behind Anton Goie...also Kuglkane's are with Anton Goie for he has his han mark on the ground with water supply projects he put in Kurmugl and Bongugl...Kamaneku Simbaiku's, okondie and some Boimakane are strongly supporting Mr. Anton Goie..The Gena and Sambugla Waugla area is Anton Goie's strong hold so am wondering how Mr Annonymous is gethering his info that KenGemar is getting block vote Gembogl area.
Redo your research, buddy.

Respond to this message   

Stop Dreaming

June 10 2012, 1:17 PM 

Where did Rock Solid Support generating all these predictions from about Peter Kengemar? Are you collecting them from the people there or just assumptions. Mate be real here, you must be from Gebogl and a tribes man to PK. My advise to you is to tour all of Simbu and find out before predicting and coming up with calculations. You saying all these propagandas because you are confined in your village. Man, you must be mad I presummed. Not all of Gebogl will vote him. After all this is Simbu Province. I'll remind you right after the counting when your horse is disqualified during the competition.

Be realistic and stop assuming things the way you thought.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Elimbari

Peter KenGemar Will get our 2 and 3rd Votes

June 10 2012, 7:01 PM 

Gembogl block your 25 votes(Mitnande 13,000, Nilkande 12,000)for Peter KenGemar. We the Elimbaris will give 1 to our own candidates but 2 and 3 to PK47.

Please tell PK47 to tour Chuave, Siane, East and West Elimbari.

Respond to this message   

Sepik Brother

June 10 2012, 12:56 PM 

Inrespond to the massage pointed out by a so called Sepik brother from pluto I would like to say something here. So far there is nothing good in terms of tangible development in Sepik during grand chief's terms in politics. What good will your dreams do to the people of Simbu?? We don't need your saying in our discussions, this is the highlands election forum. You should develop one such site were you Sepiks could discuss. You could talk about what good your leaders out there would do for the Sepiks. ha.ha.ha.ha...Stop wasting your time. I hope this is very clear.

Respond to this message   
MaiendoRox

Simbu - Sepik

June 10 2012, 2:32 PM 

To SIROX, It is not Simbu General Election, it is PNG Genral Election.SS, means Simbu Sepik, We have lots of mixed breed between Sepiks and Simbus in PNG. They have got all the right to comment in this Forum. Always take all comments from outside your Tribe.

Maiendo

Respond to this message   
Dinanem

June 9 2012, 7:18 PM 

Where does Mr Samson Wena fall in. Isn't he one of the hottest Candidates for Kerowagi open 2012 elections!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 11 2012, 8:42 PM 

Dinanemn, are u sure you not being misled?...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Peter Kengemar & Tobias Kulung

June 12 2012, 6:39 AM 

These two gentleman are now confirmed to be running under CDP. PNG & Simbu will have two young vibrant honest leaders. They will comfortably win Kundiawa & Regional seats. Since National Party days, this will be first Simbu lead party to play at national level. Simbu people should be proud of this...just the begining.

Respond to this message   

Peter Kengemar & Tobias Kuluang

June 12 2012, 7:31 AM 

CDP candidates in Simbu would be a good challange at the political arena after the election. As a genuine Simbu honestly am so proud of leaders such as Tobias Kulung leading Christian Democratic Party. Can some one on the ground confirm his election campaign status for Kundiawa Gembogl. Is he retaining his seat? So far within the short term MP Tobias Kulung has done enough for the electorate and proven productivity as a sign of good leadership. He will serve you tomorrow, it's not a mistake but poeples' choice.

For the governor post so much have been mentioned about Peter Kengemar in this forum. My gues is the same person or political conies or an associate of him are pretending to claim massive support via this forum. They must be in close social relationship. I heard of what he contributed and read through the media about him for being constructive and creative via his initiatives to those comminuties, good job done PK. Well this is good, you are indeed campaigning for your candidate. Some of us in this forum have our candidate of choice who may be a family member, friends or tribes man in this election.

I support Peter Kengemar and I will cast one of my votes to him and the other one to Paul Siwi because he's a true Simbu leader. My first vote will go to Simon Gande as my tribesman from Gena Kegaglku.

My massage to all Simbus is that, who ever the governor would be for Simbu he must work closely with our Open Electorate MPs and our LLGs. All these leaders should then build a close relationship with educated elites of Simbu that doesn't matter who they are and where they are. Once the elected leaders are united with the educated elites ( employed/unemployed/general student bodies) the all Simbu will be united. And you know what, once Simbu is united nothing will stand against us even if we are running for the top positions in this nation such Prime Minister, Top Departmental Heads etc.

Over to you Simbus...

Respond to this message   
PNG Patriot

Not CDP it is PNGCDP

June 13 2012, 12:52 PM 

Joe Peter, thank you for your support. The party which Hon. Kulang heading is called PNG Constitutional Democratic Party (PNGCDP) and not Christian Democratic Party (CDP).

Thank you for supporting PNGCDP.

Respond to this message   
Simbu Predictions

Simbu Predictions-Pre Polling

June 13 2012, 8:46 AM 

My predicted winners for 2012 elections, pre-polling are slightly trimmed....but looking better now with some definate winners!!!

Simbu Regional: Peter Kengemar -too strong every where
Sinesine Open: Jeffery Nape - lost alot of grounds, but hard to say, Dr Mua and Kerenga Kua may combine well to detrone him.
Chuave Open: Peter Launa - Nau its Jim Nomane looking better
Karimui Open: Posei Menai - still early days per Karimui style
Gumine Open: Lucas Dekine - definate winner
Kundiawa Open: Tobias Kulung - Definate winner
Kerowagi Open: Francis Kikin - now its between Peter Kuman and Guma Wau

Thats my updated pre-polling prediction

Respond to this message   

Re: Simbu Predictions-Pre Polling

June 13 2012, 1:43 PM 

I don't want Possi Menai back in parliament. He's a useless and priceless MP. He has done nothing for the people of Karimui Sol Nomane. He's a voiceless politician and a disgrace to Simbus at the political arena. What good is he going to do when he return? He should contest Kerowagi open, that's where he spent most of his time at. Your prediction for Possi Menai is inconsistant due to circumstances during his term in politics. If you are a Simbu, don't talk about Possi.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Respond to this message   
South Guns

June 16 2012, 9:42 AM 

Mipla ol lain long Sol kisim taim inap, hat long totok so olgeta bai go long Micheal Korri, na Mogi Wii. Many say Karamui and Nomane and forget that Salt has 15,000. Salt bai kisim bek.

Respond to this message   
POM Rats

June 16 2012, 10:49 AM 

Just reading and hearing from home sweet home. I would like to predict the following outcome for Simbu. Em tintin blo mi yet.

Simbu Regional: Peter Kengemar (mi save lo em, man tru wantaim integrity na high moral standards).
Gumine Open: Peter Kumo (he is a man with alot of respect and base votes).
Karimui Open: Steven Wemin (I know him as a person of high moral values and a technocrat).
Sinesine Yongomugl: Kerenga Kua or Dr Mua, the will tussel out Hon Nape.
Chuave Open: Peter Launa might just cross the line, not too sure yet.
Kundiawa-Gembogl Open: Tobias will this time lead from the front and win.
Kerowagi Open: Guma Wau will fight it out with Peter Kuman and he will retain his seat.

Em tintin tasol lo ol rumours lo POM, yupla man blo ples holim pasim votes stap

Respond to this message   

Kundiawa Gembogl Prediction

June 17 2012, 9:08 AM 

Tobias Kulang may win by first count.Tidal waves sweeping through Mauglags,Inaugls and the Kulkane tribe(Mitnande LLGs).Niglkande LLGs is watching and monotering the flow and next week when the MP campaigns through out the Niglande than they would natuarally connect to stay in the flow.The flames are burning brighter and in Kundiawa the Enduglas and the kamenukus are connecting also to stay in the flow.Elsewhere in Waiye LLGS the MP is connecting seriously with the Naurus.Most second votes will go to Kulang.The Narkus alone will continue to put up a challenge.(MP still has pockets of support from Narkus.)Signs are very clear now..sitting member will go back.Wll lead from count one and finish early...SKELIM STRET

Respond to this message   
Bomai gan

Support for Peter KenGemar

June 18 2012, 6:09 PM 

Mangi Souths, Elimbari too has support for Peter KenGemar. We will give our 1s to our candidates but 2s and 3s Peter will collect.

Please Peter distribute your posters to Chuave. Tour the the three LLGs, Chuave, Siane and Elimbari. The road is ok you just need to tour the district a day.

Please anyone knows Peter's mobile phone let me know.

Respond to this message   
Borderman

June 19 2012, 12:23 PM 

Top 5 for each seat in Simbu. From last weeks analysis:

Simbu Regional; 1)Anton Goie 2) Noah Kool 3) Fr. Garia 4) John Kerenga Gugl 5) Peter KenGemar
Kundiawa/Gembogl; 1) Peter Waieng 2) Tobias Kulang 3) Mathew N Siune 4) Dr. John Tonar 5) Paul Gende
Kerowagi; 1) Guma Wau 2) Dangima Camilus 3) Peter Kuman 4) Francis Kikin 5) Herman Maundo
Sinesine Yongumugl; 1) Jeffery Nape, 2) Kerenga Kua 3) Millie Rex Kiage 4)Samuel Kama 5) Dr. John Mua
Gumine; 1)Lucas Dawa 2) Peter Kumo 3) Joe Korone 4)Nick Kuman 5) Samson ??
Chuave; 1) Timothy Komane 2) Peter Launa 3) Wera Mori 4) Khon Philip 5)David Mori

Respond to this message   
crox

June 22 2012, 2:10 PM 

are these ur analysis from the hottest candidate down or just top 5?

Respond to this message   

Simbu Predictions

June 22 2012, 5:31 PM 

Guys stop guesing and come up with prediction which I'm certain you have no clue of or predicting out of nothing. We are just about to cast our votes and yet you are talking about the regional candidates who haven't got support from all corners of Simbu. I pressumed these predictions are based on what your tribes men in your villages or LLGs came up with in a confined discussion amongst your selves at a small market place close to your house. That's funny and childish. As I've mentioned in our other discussions we have to collect information on the ground by touring our province to come with such predictions. None of these mentioned candidates went around in all of Simbu.

Those predictions are from the same person as I see. He/she said so much about the same candidates through out the discussions. Well you're campaigning indeed and no drammas.

Let me predict here; out of those mentioned so far there's one candidate I strongly beleive he has better chances to win. His parents are from Kerowagi and Chuave. There are massavie supports from them. Will see after the counting.

Back to folks !!!!

Respond to this message   
Mangi Elimbari

Elimbari Has Support for Peter47

June 22 2012, 6:26 PM 

I am from Elimbari. Peter has support from Elimbari for 2s and 3s. The 1st votes will go to Chuave candidates but 2s and 3s will go to Peter.

The people of Elimbari are supporting Peter because he is endorsed by Papua New Guinea Constitutional Democratic Party (PNGCDP) under the leadership of Hon. Tobias Kulang Member for Kundiawa Gembogl. The party has good values including:
1. Integrity: Being ethically unyielding and honest, and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviours to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
2. Dignity and Respect: We value diversity and unique contributions. We foster a trusting, open and inclusive environment, and treat everyone in a manner that reflects PCDP's values.
3. Self-Sacrifice and Stewardship: Fulfill our obligation to build a better, stronger and more durable nation for future generations. We strive to protect the nation's identity; fulfill our obligation to the people we represent; act with an owner mentality; develop our people; and help improve communities.

The party's core pillars are:
1. Good Leadership and Good Governance,
2. Prudent Economic Management
3. Improved Quality of Life
4. Global Competitiveness

The party leader Hon. Tobias Kulang has proven.

Respond to this message   
blahblahblah

Re: Elimbari Has Support for Peter47

June 22 2012, 6:33 PM 

I don't know of one political party that doesn't have sweet words as their beliefs and ideals.

But the individual members are more often scumbags than not!

Don't put any faith in what pollies promise us. They're nearly ALWAYS lying!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Bombex

June 22 2012, 8:43 PM 

We Bomais have block votes for Peter47 @Gumine station,Nondri, Dirima, Omkolai, Mormaule, Karlmaril, Genabona & Sipakul. Em block votes for vote 1s. GUMINE FOR PETER47.

Respond to this message   
South Simbu

Re: Bombex

June 22 2012, 11:41 PM 

NOT all bomaii's are for peter, this is where Noah Kools base vote is,get ur facts right and dont mislead.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 7:19 AM 

Fellow bomai brother, yumi lukluk long facts. Gumine igat 17 candidates, Gembog em Peter47 tasol. Nogat block votes long Gembog long other candijdates. Peter47 igat block votes blo em
Gembogs are known for providing hard working honest leaders like Fr Ambane, Kilage & now Kulung.

Peter47 appeals to us Bomais also because em igat save, pasin, na rite attitude long kamap lida tru. Ol Salt Nomane tu block vote long Peter47.

Peter47 em bai governor blo Simbu.

Bomai gan

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 7:20 AM 

Fellow bomai brother, yumi lukluk long facts. Gumine igat 17 candidates, Gembog em Peter47 tasol. Nogat block votes long Gembog long other candijdates. Peter47 igat block votes blo em
Gembogs are known for providing hard working honest leaders like Fr Ambane, Kilage & now Kulung.

Peter47 appeals to us Bomais also because em igat save, pasin, na rite attitude long kamap lida tru. Ol Salt Nomane tu block vote long Peter47.

Peter47 em bai governor blo Simbu.

Bomai gan

Respond to this message   
womkama

han mak???

June 23 2012, 11:10 AM 

Peter47 supporter...does your candidate have any 'han mak' in Simbu??? nogat ok pasim maus blo u...and dont tok about block votes in gembogl because there are some Regional candidates frm gembogl also...even Peter47 own clan (Ganden & Komaindes) are not supporting him..em whiteman ya...am telling u this if yu dont know..

Respond to this message   

Block Vote for Kool in Chuave

June 26 2012, 4:33 PM 

We Chuave's likewise will block vote for Noah Kool from the highway to Keu junction and into Siane valley where his wife originated from and part of Elimbari.
Mate you dont under estimate this simple but respected leader.

Respond to this message   

Mangi Elimbari

June 23 2012, 9:12 AM 

Gan yo !!! You mentioned about a candidate from Chuave who will collect all the first votes of Chuaves. Could you identify who that candidate is? I'm anxious to know that candidate.

Guys I don't trust those candidates who said that they are God fearing and honest. Though they practically adopt the religous principals openly but who knows what is inside of them. They do that merely to gain support from voters who are mentally blind. Don't include religion with politics because it's totally a different sinerior.

They were so called pastors and church ministers who were elected to parliament but they eventually neglect the religion principals and got corrupt when they get into haus tambaran. Lets forget about those discussions on Christian principals. That doesn't make sense at all. Better we talk about policies, qualifications and experiences those candidates had.

So much said about Peter Kengemar from Gembogl and credits made on Tobias Kulang's performances within the short phase he served as MP. Just reminder here, all human beings a different not all has the same mentality. Thus you should not catagories Peter & Tobias on the same sendiments. Inaddition, Tobias served as MP for few months only and not a full term were we would prove his potential as yet. Be very careful in what you mention here because what "goes around and comes around."

My candidates for Simbu Regional are: Paul Siwi, Simon Gandi & John Kerenga. There are reasons why I said that..

Respond to this message   

Kerox Gas

June 23 2012, 11:34 AM 

Thanks for your comment on the on the two Constitutional Democratic Party Candidate.(Toby and Kengmar)However I want to make a comment that your remark on Toby that one did not serve a full term for us to make a fair judgement is very childish and is shallow.Given the time frame of eight months to deliver and within that eight months he has done much for the people of Kundiawa Gembogl.The Kundiawa-Gewa road shielding is a impact project initiated by late Fr. Ambane and Toby had took it head on with the National Planning Office to see it become a reality.There is words around now that the MP had secured K83,000.0000. through the National Development Bank to get the road shielding up to Mondia Pass from Gewa and if this is true then I would say this is magic from the sitting member.Simbus this is what we want.We want MPs who posses the skills to compete at the national level and able to bring needed funds back to our province to develop our communities..Please umi votim gutpla save man long olgeta hap blo Simbu long makim umi..

Respond to this message   
Admirer

Kundiawa Gembogl is Fortunate To Have Hon. Tobias Kulang

June 23 2012, 6:47 PM 

Hon. Tobias Kulang has sacrificed his business and prestigious career to provide leadership for Kundiawa Gembogl and eventually PNG. He does not need to enter politics because when he was an acting CEO of PNG Microfinance Ltd, he was earning 3 to 4 times more than what he is earning as an MP.

On the eve of the Kundiawa Gembogl bye election, he was to be confirmed as CEO of PNG Microfinance with double package but he sacrificed that saying that it was a temptation to test whether he was serious to sacrifice to provide leadership that is lacking in PNG.

He does not care about anything whether it be money or cargoes he cares about people. I know him for almost ten years. If you know him you will never leave him. He has connections worldwide because of his sacrificial leadership.

Go Hon. Kulang, "The Higher is Your Mountain, The Higher is Your Destiny".

Respond to this message   

Kulang

June 23 2012, 8:48 PM 

Well, the people made a choice, lets wait and see whether they regret that decision or not with their choice this polling. Good luck.

Respond to this message   
Bordernem

Last minute predictions????

June 25 2012, 10:55 AM 

Hi all; its one week before we cast our votes...any last minute predictions for the Regional seat plus the open seats??

Respond to this message   

Shoot out at Chuave is Politically Motivated

June 25 2012, 4:17 PM 

Simbus,

Todays publication on The National pg#5 portrays a clear political influence of a candidate who is hungry for power. The incident reported by genalist named was totally baised and one sided. Millitary personnel involved are politically motivated in what they call "a move to kill notable candidate Simon Gandi". Person who master mineded the attempt was power hungry as described. False accusations was laid upon the candidate and in police custody now.

My point here is that; the governorship is not a birth right to any one candidate. Anyone of us can become governor via people's mandate in the democratic process of voting. The person who instigated this shooting is simply making things worse for himself and he will face the consequences. Justice will prevail in the cause and after counting in Simbu we will proof who the winner is.

Can some of you guys who are in our 4 kona town or someway in the province who any information on that keep us posted in this forum?? Lets make this election at our sweet home fair and free of violence.

Respond to this message   
Friend.

I have a good friend who is contesting the Kundiawa-Gembogl seat

June 25 2012, 9:48 PM 

I have a good friend, his name is Peter Gaglemai Mondo, who is contesting the Kundiawa-gembogl seat. And I would appreciate it, if someone can gave me a fair assessment on that seats contenders, and tell me about how my friend is faring amongst his rivals.

Cheers
A passing friend

Respond to this message   
East Kongo

Any updated names for Chuave Top 5

June 26 2012, 4:01 PM 

Can some one advise on the Chuave top 2 contenders for Siane, top 2 for East / West Elimbari and top 2 for Kamara.

Respond to this message   
Researcher

Battle is Between Jim Nomane and Teimai Timothy Komane

June 27 2012, 12:33 PM 

East Kongo, have you seen the result published in the Post Courier, the 2012 election research done by Michael Mel Research? Per the research, the battle is between Jim Nomane and Teimai Timothy Komane.

Respond to this message   
KMR

Battle is Between Jim Nomane and Teimai Timothy Komane

June 27 2012, 12:35 PM 

Yes, the Michael Mel Research was published in the Post Courier on Tuesday 26th June 2012.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Help!

June 27 2012, 8:05 PM 

Can anyone who has seen Michael Mel's research results about our chimbu districts please write here the top 3 candidated he tipped...if not can u give us a link?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Favourites listed in Mel Research Report

June 28 2012, 10:46 AM 

Following are the favourites listed in Mel Researchs' report;
i dont have the paper with me now so might add/subtract but these are some names i remember..hope it helps..cheers

Simbu Regional:
1) Noah Kool
2) Dr. Clement Waine
3) Anton Goie
4) Fr. John Garia

Kerowagi Open:
1) Herman Maundo Papa
2) Peter Kuman
3) Dangma Camilus
4) Guma Wau

Kundiawa/Gembogl
1)Tobias Kulang
2)Peter Waiend
3)Mathew N Siune

Chuave
1) Jim Nomane
2) Yawea Riong
3) Timoty Komane
4) Wera Mori

SineSine Yongumugl
1) Kerenga Kua
2) Dr. John Mua
3) ???
4) ???

Gumine
1) Lucas Dekene
2) Nick Kuman

Karamui Nomane - No names listed..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Favourites listed in Mel Research Report

June 28 2012, 10:55 AM 

They may be right...but the voters in Simbu are 95% rural remote based....so they are guessing.

Respond to this message   
Mel

Mel Research Opinion Poll for Chuave

June 28 2012, 4:25 PM 

Mel Research Opinion poll for Chuave:

1. Jim Nomane 13.5%
2. Teimai Timothy Komane 12%
3. Yauwe Riyong 10%
4. Wera Mori 8.5%

Looks like Teimai Timothy Komane is likely to overtake Jim Nomane. This is because David Kopi, Jim's former election manager, Danny Opiari, Brian Mushroom Waii, Michael Dick and Robyn Yanopa from the same area are giving Jim Nomane a good challenge.

Respond to this message   
MICHAEL MEL DOES FAKE SURVEYS

Re: Mel Research Opinion Poll for Chuave

June 28 2012, 4:38 PM 

Michael Mel's surveys are all FAKE. You know why it's so easy to tell that?

Go to gallup.com and read all the information that follows their polls. They give precise polling information and statistics.

Michael Mel never does that. Know why? Because he FAKES most if not all the survey data!

Sori long em!

Respond to this message   

SALT NOMANE FOR MKORRY

July 12 2012, 8:44 AM 

Enought for Posi Menai the top womaniser************.Its about time now for Salt And Nomane so its Michael Korry's time to lead the battle now!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
limestone

top five

July 13 2012, 8:51 PM 

have you guys considered Mann Michael Kurupo....the owner of RAIT BENZ!!! He is a candidate who will bring light to the people of Chuave....he is the ONE AND O LY HOPE FOR THE PEOPLE OF CHUAVE

Respond to this message   
Tuleit

Too Late to Campaign

July 14 2012, 11:38 AM 

Limestone, campaign period was over and polling done already. We will consider Michael Mann for 2017 if he does not win this time. All Duma's to support him.

Respond to this message   
keu nem

michael mam

July 14 2012, 4:17 PM 

Limestone please go the right forum for Chuave to market tour prefered candidate this blog is for whole of Simbu and top three chuave candidates

Respond to this message   

Winner

July 25 2012, 3:24 PM 

Mate ur prediction will be right Mili Rex Kiage will win this Election foer Sinasina Yongomul.

Respond to this message   

Winner

July 25 2012, 3:25 PM 

Mate ur prediction will be right Mili Rex Kiage will win this Election foer Sinasina Yongomul.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 7 2012, 1:18 AM 

This was my first predictiion,

Sinesine Open: Jeffery Nape
Chuave Open: Peter Launa
Kerowagi Open: Francis Kikin

Now some things have changed, now with latest on the ground.

Sinesine Open: Kerenga Kua
Chuave Open: Wera Mori
Kerowagi Open: Dr Alphonse Kamb

We vote tomorrow, we shall see if this preciction will hold true.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Simbu Governor

July 10 2012, 1:36 AM 

Mr. Anton Goie will win the Simbu Regional Seat....

Respond to this message   
Koge suna Nem

Simbu predictions - SSY OPEN SEAT

July 8 2012, 9:41 PM 

For, Sinasina yongomugl open Jeffery Nape is NO MORE..His Two terms of being an mp is enough.. He is a **** this time..The next SSY MP is Samuel Kama. Samuel Kama in, Nape out..

Respond to this message   

Prediction for SSY

July 25 2012, 3:42 PM 

Koge Suna Nem,

Looks like Mili Rex Kiage will get this seat for Santu now,
there's elemation in progressing now so wait and see.

Respond to this message   

Prediction for SSY

July 25 2012, 3:43 PM 

Koge Suna Nem,

Looks like Mili Rex Kiage will get this seat for Santu now,
there's elemation in progressing now so wait and see.

Respond to this message   
sratne

Kerowagi Open

July 10 2012, 2:22 AM 

If people put away their differences and have voted some one like Mr Samson Wena , you guys have made the right choice and there is a brighter way forward. Kerowagians wouldn't be wrong if they had gone for this man.

Someone with big dreams and aspirations to move the province and PNG forward. Someone who could influence those weak ones. I am not inviting arguments: Just my thought. How we choose or politicians either deters or improves the image of our province and the country as a whole. So lets wait for the counting to start.

Respond to this message   
unitech

Re: Kerowagi Open

July 10 2012, 7:19 AM 

how long and how much you know samson wena!
I hope you're not talking about this electrical engineering student who used to be somewhat a cowboy here! if you say he is a prime model of a leader,than chimbu's have a mental crises for choosing their leader

kaima weh!

Respond to this message   
Sratne

Unitech

July 11 2012, 3:39 AM 

The message was clear cut. It wasn't inviting you to question as to how much I knew Mr. Samson Wena. It appears you got a personal hiccup with the said candidate. It neither asked you of what he studied at Unitech. You should've said something constructive rather than flipping the pages and recalling Unitech. Those days are long gone.You aren't seeing the brighter side of things. What was asked of was putting away differences and going for criticial and rational decission makers. And I see Mr. Wena fit in this regard.

Respond to this message   
Kerox Suna Nem

kerowagi top finish

July 10 2012, 11:32 AM 

Based on updated Common Roll and the way voting was conducted, the following appears to be the top 5 for Kerowagi:
1) Guma Wau - 10,000 first votes
2) Peter Kuman - 5,000 1st votes
3) Camillus Dangma- 4000 1st votes
4) herman Maundo - 3000 1st Votes
5) Francis Kikin - 3000 1st votes

Wau and Kuman will fight the last battle n Wau will retain the seat by 16,000plus votes

Respond to this message   
brekinde

Governor in waiting

July 16 2012, 3:14 PM 

My list for Simbu Governor possibilities are 1. Norman Mondo 2. Barbara Toiya 3. Noah Kool 4. Gerad Philips 5. Fr Garia

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Governor in waiting

July 16 2012, 4:51 PM 

brekinde, thats an interesting list...what are the criterias you used to come up with the list??i kinda agree with you though..

Respond to this message   

Governor in waiting

July 17 2012, 2:56 AM 

The criteria I had is pretty Simple... Note my comments on Simbu Governor regarding Gembogl inhouse politics. There is too much of PK in reality Tobias Kulang has made a mass of them both where the daughter of Kuglkane Tribe Gembogl has closed of nearly 75% of votes scoring above PK. When the Gembolg candidates get eliminated. Sorry to state Peter Kengemar wont score enough in his own electrate cos there open candidates conflict of interest. Barbara Toiya has scored much of the 1st votes of Gembogl. She is married to Late Dorpar and therefor Kerowagi give their support as her second base. Come to talk of Two electorate base votes, look at Norman Mond. He shares Kerowagi with other candidates but not Karamui. Karamui is his private unbreakable zone. His stronghold. The only person with two strong base votes, definately in the race. Barbara and Norman are together should one get eliminated the other passes through. Barbara is a community development officer and she has worked far and wide in Simbu when dishing out overseas aid to community groups and NGO's throughout Simbu. She brought in the voluteers who are working in Simbu in different community projects. She is the link. She did not campaign but her work in the different communities will speak for themselves during counting. Gerald I chose simply because many might want a change of colour to avoid favour and allow transparent Governance, especially of his affiliations with Kundiawa Hospital Board and also Simbu Warriors now TNA Lions. Fr Garia is because of his latest dishouts prior to the elections and also his popularity. Anyway lets just wait for the count. Would't it be nice to have a WOMAN governor for a change?

Respond to this message   
Amazed

Re: Governor in waiting

July 17 2012, 5:29 AM 

I'll never understand people like you - totally oblivious (apparently) to the fact that your analysis relies on a critical assumption: that the vote was fair and that there is/was no switching of votes, throwing away of votes, etc. There have been countless articles, even covering Simbu in our newspapers that show very clearly this is not the case.

Thus, you can't come up with any analysis at all-certain political parties and their briefcase carriers are throwing bribe money right and left to get votes changed, including in simbu.

But you seem totally oblivious to that and carry on as if nothing happened in PNG over the past several weeks as well as in Simbu to show the world that the election was a farce from top to bottom, from lowlands to the highlands, all well documented by the commonwealth observers.

Why do you carry on as if none of this would affect your analysis and projections?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Mitnande

July 17 2012, 10:42 AM 

I am on the ground during pooling at wards 16 & 17 at Womatne and Barbara never fared well....em ino score lo Womatne. Kuglkanes literally told here to not interfer with Gembogl block votes and she has no base with Kulkanes. If she scores than em mas lo ples blo man blo em late Dorpar. Gurantee you she will score less than 300 votes in ward 17 votes.

Please stop the giaman.....counting started so just listen to the scores than talk later...Gembogls two favourite sons will still win the Kundiawa-Gembogl and Governor seats.

After Friday counting everything will become crystal clear.

There is no such thing as anti-Kulung, anti-Kengemar in Gembogl valley. All Gembogl is for Kulang and Kengemar.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Mitnande

July 17 2012, 11:53 AM 

if you were on the ground during the voting period, can you give a brief report on voting in Bongugl and Kurmugl also please?

Respond to this message   
bomansulma gii

simbu counting

July 17 2012, 12:51 PM 

ol lain o....wanem latest ya....

Respond to this message   
gaglmua

Re: simbu counting

July 17 2012, 1:21 PM 

Latest prediction for Simbu Newly Elected Governor is Mr. Anton Anglai Goiye
Na Kerowaghi Newly Elected Open Member is Mr. Francis Kikin
Kundiawa/Gembogl blong Tobias Kulang but it might happen to Peter Waieng somehow within.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Mitnande

July 17 2012, 1:34 PM 

Bongugl had two teams; team 1 votes for open mostly went to Kulang with some to Paul. Team 2 votes also went same way. Both teams regional were locked most for Peter 47.

Kurmug votes for open for 2 teams went all for Kulang. Also most regional votes l;ocked for Peter47 or majority votes.

Respond to this message   
yoyo

Re: Mitnande

July 17 2012, 2:41 PM 

yeh, it can be determined through votes by majority rules... you right. However, remember Gembogl alone, there are alots of intruders and mountain climbers out there somehow. I believed they climbed over Keemuglo to Kundiawa in the night already. you migth never know.. we will and see what happen.
yaiah...ah dinamgrawa...

Respond to this message   
brekinde

Simbu Governor

July 18 2012, 7:54 AM 

Anonymous, I never heard of the Kuglkanes telling Barbarra not to interfere. She is a person who promotes transparency and nill bribery or 'nere tere' bisnis and therefore voting was done freely. Let us c in da counting will it be truly less than 300 votes from Ward 16 and 17. I beleive the Kuglkane's wont let them down... Amazed thank you for your opinion. I beleive in my own standing that people 1st votes often go to the nearest blood o family affiliations and then over to friends and witnesses of great works done. Well every leader in Simbu has a right to that and whoever has the greatest binding scores the most that can not be underestimated. The 2nd and 3rd votes come from popularity and 'nere tere'. I beleive this time people are begining to realise the importance of service and for those alot of educated elites can influence those around. I just beleive also on base votes that will take one through then elimination upon collection. Norman has got two 70% of two Districts under his belt ,I believe Barbara follows suit. In terms of work and popularity in service deliverence I am looking at Barbara. She will collect. Her pick up ability is high. Therefore my tip off is Barbara o Norman. O in terms of Gembogl Queen, well Amazed U are correct everybody is King and Queen in their own right. I said that only because Barbara is the only 1st female candidate from Gembogl who is going to take race head on. Forgive me of it offends you, and I take my words back... Counting is on so lets wait patiently and may the Simbu people's choice be declared... Ka mere dia, wakai we..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Simbu Governor

July 19 2012, 10:11 PM 

Brekinde....I dont see your candidates Barbara Toiya or Norman Mondo featuring in the Top 5 so far...are they still collecting from around simbu?

I also do not see Anton Goiye scoring well as predicted.

looks like a 3 way battle between Garia-Kool-Kengemar.

Respond to this message   

Simbu Governor

July 20 2012, 9:32 PM 

Let us wait and see... If candidates wil make it there... We have just begun... May the best person win and bring the required services for the people or else they can only be spectator and not a player on the floor of parliament... NK kisim tu ba gutpla tru... Larim win larim Governa go Guminie Karamui na service ba go strong tamblo... Anonymous just watch the game, it is just begining to roll

Respond to this message   
Kaimawe

Update Kerowagi Open

July 17 2012, 8:52 PM 

What's the latest for Kerowagi open? Please update.

Respond to this message   
yoyo

Re: Update Kerowagi Open

July 18 2012, 6:53 AM 

latest for Kerowaghi. No idea yet. Kaimawe, let you know owo pitno.

Respond to this message   

NBC- be more detail

July 18 2012, 9:45 AM 

The NBC man on the ground in Kundiawa- Mr. John Mori is doing a fine job in keeping us Chimbus inform of the vote counting progressive tally results. However, he should be more detail in his reporting so that we know exactly which candidates collects how many from where etc.
The report on Tuesday night(17/7/12)was generalized- eg: for Chuave open he reported Wera Mori collected 300 votes but where?. Give us the council ward # and which constituency(Chuave,East/West,or Siane).
Otherwise, we really appreciate your reporting because its benefiting me.

Harim stap long Waigani Swamp..

Respond to this message   
yoyo

Re: NBC- be more detail

July 18 2012, 10:41 AM 

I think what the nbc reportor doing is a fine job of being generalising collection of counting.
To my opinion of saluting Reportor is because of avoiding future coincidence. Having saying that, we must be troublefree after counting had stopped. Candidates usually go after with their supportors attacking and damaging thousands of valuable properties and even take people's lifes too after they have been lost or eleminated. It happens by tracing through every box number and of which LLG or place (pollingboot) this box was coming from. Candidates will not attack the boxes they scored but do to boxes they had not scored because they knew the box number and pollingboot/place that was metioned by reportor already.

Maybe we usually talked about change so it can be a obvious change of minds of individuals...

over...any salt

Respond to this message   
bomansulma gii

Re: NBC-be more detail

July 18 2012, 11:19 AM 

yeah m tru stret, n as i have said in one of my early postings, if my observation for this election is right the wins has been decided already b4 the actual election so trangu lo ol lain blo yumi lo ples where ol sa kisim bagarap lo kain samtin so i comment the reporter on generalising the counting....

And for those of you who are able to influence ur hauslain pls sapos igat tok blo election related fights or problems traim na toksave lo ol pipol gut about the current election trend which is so supicious that we have wasted our time for support and voting our candidates but the win will go to whom pnc or png party wishes for unless the transparent winner give a big gap in the race to whoever stands for pnc or png party. Na tu sampla ol candidates just sanap tasol lo brukim votes forming alliance with other candidates who have fame and cash but the bad thing for our pipol is that they take ownership of their wantok candidate and go crazy supporting them not knowing the underground deal and could destroy their societies reputation of peace and harmony.

Jst to add on, yesterday's paper also reports the two partys being intact according to Oneil so pls tell the people to forget hausman politics and look at the wider perspective...

Respond to this message   
Wara Waghi

counting update

July 20 2012, 6:45 PM 

Simbus,

Any latest updates on the counting, please?

Waghi

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Latest from chimbu

July 24 2012, 8:56 AM 

Chimbu provincial seat, Noah Kool leading with 19500

Respond to this message   
a bit sad dis morning

Re: Latest from chimbu

July 24 2012, 9:17 AM 

I feel so sad about the Stars Alliance candidate Dr Clement Waine, so full of ideas straight from the clouds that we so despereatly want to impliment here in PNG. Like major high technology centres in all our villages thats the best idea and plenty more where that came from. Looks like none of them will happen now he is so far behind. Sorry 4 him.

So glad that Dr Waine was smart enough to go on unpaid leave from his USA job so he won't suffer a bit by losing - can go right back to American and resume making good money.

Respond to this message   
awibolma

Tru tumas

July 24 2012, 9:29 AM 

tru ya.... and if his brother can defeat him I suggest that next time around c.waine should consult j.k.gugl with regards to politics... tru tru... tarapa...stret...

Respond to this message   
awibolma

Noah Kool

July 24 2012, 1:16 PM 

dear simbus, only the first count and we see N.Kool running away with the numbers and he is definitey winning coz it is quite obvious he is scoring from all over simbu....

Simbu will definitely see major changes when he gets into parliament...thanks in advance for those of you prefer him in voting for him...

N.Kool strong fanatic!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
awibolma

Noah Kool

July 24 2012, 2:30 PM 

dear simbus, only the first count and we see N.Kool running away with the numbers and he is definitey winning coz it is quite obvious he is scoring from all over simbu....

Simbu will definitely see major changes when he gets into parliament...thanks in advance for those of you prefer him in voting for him...

N.Kool strong fanatic!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

Re: Noah Kool

July 24 2012, 5:14 PM 

Awibolma- it is too early to predict any results as yet,bcause the elimination process is yet to come and that will truely determine and give us a clear picture of who will be our next govenor. Thanks for the excitement you shown.

NK supporter- Keu Junction (Chuave)

Respond to this message   
awibolma

Re: Noah Kool

July 25 2012, 11:21 AM 

Keu mam,...no waris ya....if u r in simbu jst confirm the rumour i heard this morning that they will be declaring n.kool for scoring 50% already for the primary counts...

ta...

Respond to this message   
Waghi

Simbu progressive Results

July 24 2012, 4:16 PM 

Simbus,
Where are you all? We were very active in forum during campaign, are you's able to inform us with the Progressive results?
I would only presume that all are in villages, fighting over Election Results. Or preparing for fight after counting.

Waghi Nem

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Simbu progressive Results

July 24 2012, 4:27 PM 

Does anyone knows how many boxes are left for counting for the Regional seat?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 24 2012, 11:29 PM 

120 boxes and counting until finish....still counting now

Respond to this message   
?

July 24 2012, 11:43 PM 

How many boxes out of those 120 had the ballots switched before the counting started?

Respond to this message   

Noah Kool Win MAN

July 25 2012, 3:56 PM 

Regarding Simbu Regional Seat now is for Mr. noah Kool Yalba,
he will get votes like landslide in Simbu and win.
Mangi hap Wagi.

Respond to this message   
Southern Highlands

Simbu Predictions for Kundiawa Open

July 25 2012, 1:00 PM 

I believe Kundiawa & Gembogl people are smart and have eyes to see their future. The have voted Hon. Tobias Kulang based on performance.

Your choice for Hon. Tobias Kulang will be of great benefit to you and Simbu as well.

Get rid of the old folks who were once people's choice but have not performed. They are a waste and trying to play dirty politics.

Respond to this message   

Tips

July 25 2012, 1:44 PM 

Sinasina Open Meli Rex Kiage
Simbu Regional Noah Kull
Chave Open Wera Mori
Solt Nomani Open Michael Kori

Cheers,
JK.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Noken heart beat

July 25 2012, 2:25 PM 

there has been couple of cases already where some candidates that have been leading since count one have lost their seats during the final 3rd elimination ( Wabag open - Sam Abal, Angoram - Author Somare, Moresby North West - Miria Ikupu...these are some examples)...
its too early to make conclusions now but you can make predictions...
Counting in Simbu is still alive...anything can happen so lets expect the unexpected...

Respond to this message   

Re: Noken heart beat

July 26 2012, 11:40 AM 

You tok stret- only the elimination will etermine the result, lets not predict anything as yet.

Respond to this message   

my comments

July 25 2012, 1:53 PM 

hi mate i dont peter launa going to win this game thats my place and am telling you mark my word wera mori going to win this game......ha..

Respond to this message   

my comments

July 25 2012, 2:27 PM 

hi mate i dont peter launa going to win this game thats my place and am telling you mark my word wera mori going to win this game......ha..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Noah Kool to win???

July 25 2012, 2:53 PM 

Do you think Noah Kool will really win? Still too early to predict....he has done so well so far...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Noah Kool to win???

July 25 2012, 3:55 PM 

I am still beating for Clement Waine.

He has moved up to the fifth place. lets wait and see what eventuate as the elimination starts in the days ahead or so.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Peter Kengemer

Noah Kool into Parliment?????????????

July 25 2012, 7:04 PM 

Hotest man bilong Campaign time Peter Kengemer; how is doing?

Simbu yupela longlong yet ya? Yupela save putim Hause Lain Leader igo long parliment tumas; olsem na laik putim Noah Kool igo insait. Tryim sanis liklik yah.

Pisin

Respond to this message   
awibolma

Re: Noah Kool into Parliament????????????????

July 26 2012, 9:51 AM 

Peter Kengemar

Mind u......how much have u seen from the past governors if they were not hauslain man????????????????????

If u hadn't done ur research into ur oponents i think u should do it rait now b4 u feel defeated to death!!!!!!!!

N y do u think simbus prefer him????????????????? He is a LEADER and dats important and he will LEAD.......not that he will do everything in the parliament himself........

Jst to tip off N.Kool originates from a village that produces majority of men and women of the highest caliber with regards to 'save' but they leave politics to people who stand tall as leaders back at home who live for the people and not for themselves.........

And if u don't know N.Cool resigns as a principle from an educational institute to go for politics so wanem kind save u gat na u tok....education without wisdom is nothing......

SIT BACK AND WATCH....HE IS A MAN OF WISDOM.....HE WILL CONQUER N LEAD......

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 26 2012, 12:36 PM 

Noah and Peter are man with high moral principles and integrity...they are both "ples man". My bet is; either will come first or second after elimination of John Garia.

Lets wait and see.

Respond to this message   
awibolma

July 26 2012, 1:36 PM 

Anonymous
yes, thankyou, i was addressing whoever tryn to be in the shoes of p.kengemar and questioning n.kool's yet to be performance in parliament..

Respond to this message   
Simbu Patriots

I wish either Noah Kool or Peter KenGemar to Win

July 27 2012, 10:29 AM 

I wish either Noah Kool or Peter KenGemar to win as they are credible and honest leaders. Most importantly, they have managed their families well with Christian principles. If one of the wins, it is a WIN for the SIMBUS.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: I wish either Noah Kool or Peter KenGemar to Win

July 28 2012, 9:21 AM 

Em bai tight resis steret....between Noah and Peter....elimination starts today, tomorrow we will see if Noah will take off....if not Peter will chase him down the wing side for that winning try at Dickson field Kundiawa.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 24 2013, 6:37 PM 

The Member for Kundiawa Gembog Tobias Kulang must carry the blame for Peter Waienge's death.

Respond to this message   

primitive mentality

September 8 2013, 8:08 AM 

This is typical primitive mentality of the primitive cave dwellers

Respond to this message   
politics student

Re: primitive mentality

November 30 2013, 2:50 PM 

Do you think current Simbu MPs will win in 2017 or who will be new winners?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 4 2013, 9:18 AM 

Is this because Tobias asked him to go screwing around with other women? Usim coconut blo yu na toktok.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Simbu Predictions
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum