Jack Pilyo
Yakuman Sambak
Robert Rasaka
Johnson Tolabi
Itokon Philip
Kal Warro
Michael Yango
Masket Iangali

If iam wrong please correct me, but these names were the confirmed ones..

Good Luck..!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

DISASTER

April 1 2012, 12:15 PM 

IPATAS CENTER BURNT DOWN.

LATEST NEWS IS THAT THE IPATAS CENTRE IN WABAG, THE THREE STOREY COMPLEX WAS BURNT DOWN TO ASHES LAST NIGHT.

CAUSES OF THE BURNING IS NOT KNOWN BUT IT IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND WE ARE YET TO SEE?READ THE ESTABLISHED REASONS>

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS NEWS IF YOU ARE IN WABAG OR HAVE RELIABLE INFORMATION REGARDING THE INCIDENT.

MANGI WABAG

Respond to this message   
Mangi long Ples Enga.

TO MANGI WABAG

May 4 2012, 10:20 PM 

Mangi Wabag, Where on earth are you and collecting these ********* crabs from? You must be mental heal roaming around in other people's place sniffing for pussy ****. I bet you don't have to appear in this forum again spreading ********** about Enga Province.

Respond to this message   
bad nius again

Re: Wapenamanda Open 2012

May 5 2012, 1:22 PM 

Honestly what a complete bunch of spivs. In other countries some of these candidates would have been laughed right out of the arena before they even decided to contest. In Wapenamanda, they're csrried on people's shoulders and celebrated!

Respond to this message   
Son

May 6 2012, 10:00 AM 

I think successful businessman like Michael Yai Pupu can change wapenamanda. He has a track record of being a successful businessman in Png and he is known at the national level and village level. He can do the job.

toktok tasol oh le.

Respond to this message   
observer

Why history shows that GOOD businessmen make BAD pollies

May 6 2012, 11:35 AM 

In our PNG history, those businessmen elected MPs have turned out to be our biggest thieves. Why?

Businessmen do business for THEIR personal gain and profit. Helping others takes a back seat to their main objective, and often helping others has no relevance at all to t heir business.

Once these businessmen get into parliament, they tend to do 2 things-

1. They use the time they are paid by our tax monies to do work to benefit the public for their private business instead. They just can't get used to the fact that the4y are no longer spending full time filling up their own pockets, so then they start cheating on public time to continue their business. After all, what do you expect them to do - abandon their business when they get into office and let it fall apart?
Thus, the corruption begins-they cheat on public time, even though they're getting a full time salary and paid to look after the publivc interest.

2. Their motivation still lies in making money for themselves. Once they get into parliament they still can't get that out of their head. Thus, they start looking for ways to get public tax money and put it into their pocket, using any of the 1001 tricks that other pollies can share with them. Or they take illegal kickbacks on government contracts. The possibilities are unlimited, but the bottom line is that these businessmen hurt us more than help us once they get into parliament.

Let's not elect another round of thieves to fill up the corrupt haus tambaran!

Respond to this message   
piyanko

Re: Why history shows that GOOD businessmen make BAD pollies

May 6 2012, 11:46 AM 

@ observer you are right. I support your comment. People have to start voting for someone who can deliver not wantoks!!

Sore lo mipla ol people lo ples.

Respond to this message   
warning

Re: Why history shows that GOOD businessmen make BAD pollies

June 20 2012, 7:05 AM 

If you haven't figured it out already, this is one electorate where big time vote fraud is almost certain to occur. Don't expect the candidate with the most votes to actually win.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 19 2012, 10:51 PM 

WE DONT NEED BOTTLE BYERS AN KANAKAS

Respond to this message   
Pukpuk

June 20 2012, 5:47 AM 

Problem is, all the candidates I've seen from Wap are con men.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 20 2012, 7:53 AM 

@ "pukpuk"...do your live in Wapenamanda? I mean, nogat solwara or swamp long hap yeah...haha!

Respond to this message   

Kaikai kan grease

February 4 2013, 7:25 AM 

Oh my god!!! where on earth did this hell called Michael Yai Pupu established a business. He is noway in business. Too many wives and thats it. ****!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Wapenamanda Open 2012
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum