<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Unggai Bena Open

April 14 2012 at 10:09 PM
Yaweyuhaso 

Who are the intending candidates for Unggai Bena Open for the coming elections?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ginger n spice

Re: Unggai Bena Open

April 14 2012, 11:55 PM 

I believe that Mallroy Johnson and Jon Yogiyo will be contesting this seat.

Respond to this message   
Kiatro

Unggai Bena Open

April 16 2012, 4:14 AM 

I will win this time

Respond to this message   
yanie've

NO OLD DOGS FOR BENA UNGAI SEAT

May 25 2012, 7:13 AM 

I am sorry to say this, Bena Ungai do not need old recycle candidate. We are in the 21 century and needs your new and more mature man to lead Bena Ungai..Not poker faces man... Bena ungai get real and vote for real leader for the well and better Bena Ungai.

Respond to this message   
man blo ples

Kesu Bina Paito

April 28 2012, 4:54 PM 

Kesu Bina Paito will make a big impact. He will be the dard horse.

Respond to this message   
buyer

Re: Kesu Bina Paito

May 5 2012, 4:17 PM 

what's a dard horse n where can you buy them?

Respond to this message   
hi

benny yaaa

May 25 2012, 7:57 AM 

Benny will win it again. enufff said

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: benny yaaa

May 31 2012, 10:52 AM 

his friends are war lords

Respond to this message   
Emaga Getipa

Yes But.....?????

June 2 2012, 5:28 PM 

He is good but won by force and as a teacher he did not do the best thing he knew about education in Unggai Bena to fund students education. Law na oda em bad. Allan thank you, yu man tu ya. ol arapela controlim yu na yu no soim kala blo yu stret.

Respond to this message   
interesting

Unggai bena

May 31 2012, 10:56 AM 

from the engine room it is not good news family thinggy

Respond to this message   
Apaso

Who are the Candidates Now

June 1 2012, 9:42 AM 

Can some one give the list of Candidates please... stap lowe na no save.

Respond to this message   
hekesah golahi

WHO IS THE HOT CANDIDATE FOR BENA UNGAI

June 2 2012, 10:51 PM 

the game is on now and who is the HOT candidate for ungai bena,,,,who will win the Bena Ungai with a lanslide victory.I guess sitting member is hot???

Respond to this message   
emaga getipa

every body is hot

June 5 2012, 4:42 PM 

this all hott hot thing tok tok boils down to us apa'es and weinane's to think and make a change ..... I am thinking this time it will be any body's win with family and friend string pulling in the rigth direction, because PNG politics for this matter Unggai Bena is all about family .. Lets break the chain for betterment of our children .... every election we have credidable people stand and now we have a variety to choose from.. Lets do it for our childrens future .....over to you..

Respond to this message   
Yu tok tru

Re: every body is hot

June 6 2012, 6:49 AM 

You're totally right in what you say. Unfortunately most of our wantoks on this board are primitive tribalists who see nothing wrong with the corruption family and tribal loyalties have pekpeked on our country time and time again.

Respond to this message   
emega getipa

thanks for the insight

June 6 2012, 4:41 PM 

lets say more, take it out and go and educate our tribal members and put hteir numbskull in the right perspective.
I am fearful PNG is heading the way African countries and even today fighting each other and making life more difficult.
Papa Antap Bikpela Bilon Yumi Blessim PNG na Unggai Bena.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: every body is hot

May 26 2013, 4:56 AM 

Follow the money and you will find a pollie

Respond to this message   
Apaso

List of candidates running for UNNGGAI & BENA

June 11 2012, 6:35 PM 

Could some body put out the final list so people like myself who are away from home but keeping a close eye would want to inform my family back home to make informed choices to vote for somebody who could represent us in parliment 2012.
Before you bring development into the electrate you will need an educated man power and that has been lacking.

Respond to this message   
helpful

Re: List of candidates running for UNNGGAI & BENA

June 11 2012, 6:46 PM 

Our government (electoral commission)has wonderfully set up www.pngec.gov.pg to provide people like yourself with just the info you need!

Respond to this message   
Apae

List of Kendideits

June 11 2012, 8:16 PM 

nothing there . no list anyways stap lo tudak na long long vot na salim wankain tu go...

Respond to this message   
Mega getipa

Any updates from Unggai Bena??????

June 14 2012, 3:37 PM 

Emaga Getipa wants to know whats up.. Can some body update me on whats happenning with the campaigning and who are in the top 5 from some analysis????

Respond to this message   
PASTOR TOMMY

VOTE JESUS CHRIST JON YOGIYO SON OF GOD #24

June 16 2012, 7:22 AM 

Too much blessing between the legs makes me tired.

It is another day and I must carry on with my campaign.

As you may notice I have started to post the same words under every thread until the election.

The general message will always be the same.

Jon Yogiyo, son of God, will deliver us all in to heaven.

Each vote for Jon Yogiyo is a vote for Jesus.

He makes good coffee too.

VOTE JON YOGIYO #24 IF YOU WANT PARADISE IN EHP.

God has told me to make every effort for his son Jon Yogiyo.

Respond to this message   
SKORR DAUN

Re: VOTE JESUS CHRIST JON YOGIYO SON OF GOD #24

June 16 2012, 8:20 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mega getipa

Pr Tommy

June 18 2012, 5:24 PM 

You have infected this column so you take over from here and lets see how much you can predict who will win in unggai bena and or give us an analysis on whats going on now. You are indeed infecting us and making those of us who want to contribute constructively are dam sick and angry already.
Any thing good or bad said does not go through your system for dissection, digestion and dissernment for better. Only pek pek

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: Pr Tommy

June 19 2012, 1:29 PM 

ambassador kiatro is a veteran, maybe this time he may win the seat

Respond to this message   
Nationalist

Re: Pr Tommy

June 19 2012, 1:42 PM 

Let Benny Allan complete the term. I beleive he is doing a wonderful job. Most importantly, BA knows his people and the people knows BA as their leader.

Respond to this message   
truave

paitents

July 14 2012, 12:20 PM 

APASO WINCHLEE OIBOTTE IS ALSO IN AHOT SEAT TOO,N WIS HM GUD LUCK.

Respond to this message   
NOKONDI NAMA

BACK PAGEN

July 15 2012, 1:59 AM 

stap 1taim u.A.W.OIBOTEE

Respond to this message   
The truth

Now we know

June 19 2012, 1:50 PM 

RE: Pastor Tommy,

You have been putting this rubbish on the EH page, Now you are putting your rubbish here and we can assume that you are from either Ungai or Bena. We are following you and we will catch you red handed. We know you are an educated fool living around goroka. You cannot think because your thinking ability and your brain has already got rotten and you are carrying around a rotten brain.

very sad for one of our E. Highlander to be an educated fool and mentally retarded marijuana maus.

Respond to this message   

RE: Vote Jesus Christ JY Son of God # 24

June 20 2012, 8:47 PM 

Very dissapointing for Pastor Tommy to use the name of Jesus in vain and directly concluding that Jon Yogiyo is the son of God. Well, he maybe correct in some sense because all of us are sons and daughters of God. But to squarely use the name to God to win political favor as in the case of pastor Tommy is blasphamous. Please stop it nau.

Respond to this message   
Emaga Getipa

Yaweyuhaso update

July 14 2012, 11:17 AM 

Yaweyuhaso what is happenning to the counting now for ungai bena??/ No update from you for the voting but now can somebody update those of us faraway. Yu pela silip lo wanbel bilo olpela memba or mi pela samfela laik change of lidaship. Sitting memba em salim giraun bilo mi pinis na mi papa tasl lo aantap seven fit inap lo matmamt tasol wara tasol bai lukim seven fit moa.

Respond to this message   
Emaga Getipa

Yaweyuhaso update

July 14 2012, 11:17 AM 

Yaweyuhaso what is happenning to the counting now for ungai bena??/ No update from you for the voting but now can somebody update those of us faraway. Yu pela silip lo wanbel bilo olpela memba or mi pela samfela laik change of lidaship. Sitting memba em salim giraun bilo mi pinis na mi papa tasl lo aantap seven fit inap lo matmamt tasol wara tasol bai lukim seven fit moa.

Respond to this message   
WANDO IPA

APASO W OIBOTTE MAN 2 WATS 4 UB SIT.LAKA.

July 14 2012, 12:49 PM 

INDIANS N COWBOYS ARE AT WAR.BETTER B CAREFUL ABOUT AGREAT WARRIOR FM WANDO.DA MAN 2 WATS UP 4 MATE.

Respond to this message   
WANDO IPA

July 14 2012, 12:50 PM 

INDIANS N COWBOYS ARE AT WAR.BETTER B CAREFUL ABOUT AGREAT WARRIOR FM WANDO.DA MAN 2 WATS UP 4 MATE.

Respond to this message   
WANDO IPA

July 14 2012, 12:51 PM 

Respond to this message   
kiatro abisinito

Re: APASO W OIBOTTE MAN 2 WATS 4 UB SIT.LAKA.

July 14 2012, 1:07 PM 

I will win this time!!!!!!!!! Funny nogat!!

Respond to this message   
wandowe

kay. tru tumas

July 15 2012, 1:37 AM 

em naba gem tzol.we see au yumi go mate,God bless u all.

Respond to this message   
Don Link

TO MANY LOSERS

July 15 2012, 6:56 AM 

Kiatro, will get fail to get more than 2000 votes ? Professional loser. He has amount to a drunk and owe people money

Respond to this message   
Emaga Getipa

Is counting On!!!!

July 15 2012, 1:58 PM 

How is the geletomo's doing this time. Apaso Winsley luk olsem hot ah. Na ol mega getipa's how na??? Some updates. We have a mixture of leaders standing so lets see who will be the wan<><><><><><><><><&*%^$#@

Respond to this message   
apae getipo

counting is on 16 jul 12

July 15 2012, 5:21 PM 

Tally room bai story lo mitupela.333333

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Unggai Bena Open
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum