<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

David Paiya for Lagaip/Porgera

April 29 2012 at 12:28 AM
Yapen Tinulip ping 

Guys, head anything about this man David Paiya? I heard he is hot this time. All I know of him is, he is a public servant working with Porgera Development Authority Finance and Tressuary. He does have a diploma in business accountig. All I use to admire him is, he is dedicated and committed community leader.

He is from Upper Lagaip (Wanepop) and he is going to be endorsed by some chiefs from Porgera. You go to Porgera station bus stop and see on your right is he campaign house built.

If I have my name in his electorate, I would go for him.

Any comments about him?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Waliagi Pyapita

NO VOTES FOR YOU AT KANAKI

April 29 2012, 3:43 PM 

David Paia has no base votes at his own Kanaki rest house because his own brothers Senior Godfrey Waip is collecting all the Votes there and also his brothher Nathan Piari is going to trade his open votes for his Regional Seat.

Why are you three Kaimuli contesting from the same rest house. Shame on you. Go and talk it over and only one of you contest if you are serious.

Then you will be attracting votes from Pulukus, Tambus, Kipaus, Yokondo, Kinapulam and Lyamala.

Otherwise don't waste your money and resources. If not all of you support one Laipian Candidate like Lawyer Ambone Sailas or David Bilip.

Respond to this message   
Kwamlita

Re: NO HONEST VOTES FOR YOU FROM THE PEOPLE OF KANAKA LAND

April 29 2012, 5:10 PM 

Yep. You stated it very well. This isn't an election about honesty, character, or serving the country effectively. It's all about base votes, 'collecting votes' 'trading votes' and probably ultimately switching votes in corrupt backroom deals.

I'm so happy that you put it out like it is. Nobody should think that 2012 is going to be an honest election. Nobody should even begin to pretend that tribalism is dead in the highlands. All the uncivilised primitive tribal behaviour remains alive and well, which is why we once again will be naive voters who will do nothing more than witness the big boys fix the election so that 'their guy' can win. Once he's in office, you can rest assured he'll do what he can to steal the national treasury down to zero to make him and his buddies multi millionaires.

Respond to this message   
Utange

Re: NO VOTES FOR YOU AT KANAKI

April 29 2012, 9:16 PM 

@Wailyang piyapit..I totally agree with your statement. Its something important to talk about.

To the point, I never heard of this Godfrey Waip and Nathan yes I heard him contesting. How dare people mentioning these peoples name while they are great loosers. Bro. don't you know that they always come to give problems for their own benefts? Including David Lambu, these people have always come to spoil the good name of Kamul and Kanak rest house has been always a problem because of these Nathan particularly.

Nathan at this time, his own tribesman Piyapits are going to castrate him in retaliation of what he did to Councilor Philip Nauwen remember. Nathan use to have his base in his wife's place Wanepop but this time, he is not going there either. Where is he basing his campaign? I will be sorry to see him crucified.

Godfrey is ok but know how many times we had scarifised on him? We are all exhausted. He is one good potential tribesman but his time has expired and people don't want to his name anymore. Not even his own Walyang people. I am his uncle and thats why I don't want to criticise him here. All I want to say is, Kamul people should tell these Nathan and Godfrey to step down. Its about time people have to make wise decision. If David Paiya is not capable, tell him also to step down and look at other cadidates from neighbouring tribes.

DOn't talk like Godfrey and Nathan going to pocket all votes in Kanak. Maybe you are talking from experience from last election but this time its not going to happen the way you are thinking. That experience has also shaped the people how to handle such situation in Kanak rest house.

Give time and chance to young Kamul elites.

Respond to this message   
Depressed

April 29 2012, 9:38 PM 

It sounds like your describing a rugby match and its players rather than an election where we choose the people who will either build upon or destroy our future and the wealth of our country.

What a pathetic way of analysing the candidates!

Respond to this message   
Tok out tok stret

April 30 2012, 3:06 AM 

I am not describing a rugby match here. This is the general perception of all kamul and enven all of Laiagam people know about these culprit. I am discribing the real situatio that had happened and is going to happen and its nothing about hide and seek game. Tell the truth and let these grassroots exercise their democratic rghts.

Politic is about trust that you have with starting from you own community through to the wider environment. What I meant was, their own people have already lost trust and faith in them.

This what I have seen and what general communities have analysied. I wouldn't mind if a new born baby didn't know what had happened in past talks like what you have said. Maybe you are in support of these culprits and its ok for you.

You go around to Niugu or Kabak to hear from what people are saying and only then you will prove me right.

Respond to this message   
not a primitive tribalistic

May 4 2012, 6:30 AM 

"Why are you three Kaimuli contesting from the same rest house. Shame on you."

Why should they be shamed that they're obviously resisting primitive tribalism while you're promoting it? The shame should be on YOU!

Respond to this message   
EEI

Re: David Paiya for Lagaip/Porgera

April 30 2012, 2:19 AM 

Anyone who helps the barrick mine foreigners get richer and richer off of pogera's land and resources should NOT be our representative. Sounds to me like Paiya is a tea boy to the big foreign company who gives us human rights violations as their thank you to the pogerans.

Respond to this message   
Tea boy

April 30 2012, 3:22 AM 

People are talking about mandatig a leader who will represent Laiagam & Porgera. If someone tea boy like David is coming from Porgera, you wait to see him win or runner up.

He is a grassroot tea boy and he is with the grassroots.

Respond to this message   
Kaimi palup

April 30 2012, 2:19 PM 

Hey tea boy! David Paiya is intelectually briliant and he is not comparable to any other qualified person like you who are describing him. he is getting his base votes in Porgera/Paiala and Lagaip Headwaters is his winning votes.

He works as a tea boy in the tressuary department but the bosses normally bow down to him. What would that sapose to mean?

Man, em holim head na tail blong snake ya lukaut!

Respond to this message   
Yapen Tinulip ping

April 30 2012, 2:28 PM 

Brothers, I use to admire his capabilities and potential in politics although he maybe call a tea boy.

Just watch out for these guys campaign, analysis and choose someone who will represent Lagaip/Porgera.

Don't judge people when you know nothing in the first palce. Who knows, he may be the right leader?

You people in this forum I guess you are all well educated to talk sense and talk something encouraging so that we can choose a leader with capability and mission to accomplish.

Thanks guys

Respond to this message   
Kaimuli Wan

TALK AND AGREE

April 30 2012, 8:17 PM 

You three Kaimuli candidates-Indiakli Waip, David Paiya and Nathan Piari must sit down and talk and allow only one to stand.

I heard that David Lambu is not contesting the Regional Seat in this election giving chance to Paul Torato, Nathan Piari and Patror Tony Yanz. This is good. Respect each other as brothers. One can try in the next election.

Now you three Kaimulis can decide only one candidate to contest. Perhaps, Nathan and Godfrey can give chance to David Paiya who is a new comer to the political scene.

Nathan can contest because your brother David Lambu has given you breeding space by not contesting this election. Why don't you gays make this sort of decisions? Lambu is not going to die because of this decision. He can contest in the next election. Godfrey, HOW ABOUT YOU?

You might like to give chance to David Paiya.

Godfrey you decide and tell us.

Respond to this message   
heat sorrow

talk and agree that tribalism is best

April 30 2012, 9:23 PM 

It means absolutely nothing to you that they're all a bunch of bums, does it? Honesty.... ethics..... none of that plays a role in your primitive tribalistic fixation.

And they thought someday we might be civilised. Leave it to Enga to prove otherwise!

Respond to this message   
Yapen Tinulip ping

Re: TALK AND AGREE

May 1 2012, 1:25 AM 

This is absolutely right. I agree with your statement.

it is a shame and slap on the face of us..

Respond to this message   
LMAO

May 1 2012, 8:22 AM 

I absolutely LOVE these kinds of statements: "David Paiya is intelectually briliant and he is not comparable to any other qualified person."

First, you can't spell intellectually.

Second, you say he is NOT comparable to any other qualified person, which means you've just done a major put down of a candidate that you're supposedly supporting!

Please don't make a fool of yourself by using Engan English.

Respond to this message   
Kaimi palup

May 1 2012, 1:15 PM 

Some times we engans speak the engalish way. thanks for correction.
y
what I meant was he is more than a qualified person. and absolutely I am in support of him and my Yanjakale rest house is his block votes plus Porgera station rest house.

We the tribesman of Chief Kuwala are the King and we make the final decision and if it means for David Paiya thats it.

If you are from Laiagam, we don't need your votes. He is going to win by absolute majority only from Porgera/Paiala trust me.

Tell me who the best candidate you are going for?

Respond to this message   
carry on, my friends!

May 1 2012, 1:18 PM 

I don't think anyone disputes that David is going to win, nor that even if the elections are honest (which they won't be), his victory will be due to sheer, primitive tribalism, unchanged for thousands of years, and still unchanged even though we have landcruisers and roads. The primitive brain takes many generations to civilise, I guess. Only a few of us have yanked ourselves away from that primitive tribal attitude.

Respond to this message   
Kaimi palup

May 1 2012, 1:33 PM 

Triblism is not dead in Enga or even Highlands. We speak better of here but when we go out there we still do their way, the primitive way. Its majority rule.

Change will come when our generation is over and that if our sons and daughters are edcuated. Landcrusiers and roads doesn't make any sense about civilization when people are not.

Respond to this message   
tribalism

May 1 2012, 1:43 PM 

Some places are cursed with tribalism. The 'tribes' in palestine and israel will be fighting for another thousand years. png is another cursed place. The tribalism will never end thats what i think.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 1 2012, 1:53 PM 

Tell me, WHO IS DAVID PAIYA? Never heard of this small boy...

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 1 2012, 1:57 PM 

Tell me, WHO IS DAVID PAIYA? Never heard of this small boy...

Respond to this message   
hmmmm?????

May 1 2012, 2:21 PM 

You've probably never heard of him because he's honest and not a thief. In Enga, all we usually hear about are the hopelessly corrupt leaders. True?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 1 2012, 2:27 PM 

But tell me, who is the HELL is David Paiya because he stands a hope of a chance of winning in your dreams. Unless you're spilling just hot air, he could be just an imaginary fellow. How can we now he is real and not fictitous?!

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 1 2012, 2:32 PM 

If we see him throwing stolen money around to buy support from the voters, then hear rumours that he's paying out bribes to electoral officials when no one is looking, THEN we can be assured that he is not a ficticious fellow but a very very real Engan candidate.

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 1 2012, 2:57 PM 

BUT WHO, WHO IS DAVID PAIYA??!! OTHERWISE, HE IS JUST ANOTHER WASTE OF SPACE ON THE BALLOT PAPER. TELL US HERE!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 1 2012, 9:32 PM 

You don't know him. You maybe know only those culprits and cowards. Us we live in the wild west community know who Mr Paiya is.

He is a young capable and potential leader more than any body you might think of.

Respond to this message   
Ulu Aipalel

May 1 2012, 10:26 PM 

Ol lain, yumi mas sapotim dispela kain man olsem Paiya bikos em no man blo Moseby or city. Em man blo ples.

Noken sapotim ol lain kam long Moseby. Ol kam blo bakarapim ples na ol bai go bek. Sapos wanepla samting kamap long nem blo David, em man blo ples so em bai stap bek na stretim.

Mi wokim liklik story blo David, em mi tupla school mate long Kandep H/School na em kisim president. Em go long kerevat em kisim president gen long hap. Wanpela taim em tokim mi olsm em bai contest na tru tru em contest now. Story pinis long hia

gat sampela story moa yupela surukim

tenkyu

Respond to this message   
askim

May 2 2012, 1:01 AM 

Displa David emi man blo drink?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 2 2012, 2:38 AM 

Is that all? anybody can drink in some circumstance unless you are SDA.

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 2 2012, 8:33 AM 

What has David done for Lagaip/Porgera from his career and extensive range of experience. NOTHING! You get my point?! That's why I'm asking, what has Mr. Paiya done to warrant my vote? Otherwise he will be drowned by the sea and eaten by the sharks who have achieved more during their long or short lifetimes. EVEN the current MP established a school and major project before he became MP.

So if you want to win my vote, tell us. WHO THE HELL IS DAVID PAIYA??!!

Respond to this message   
yu mas save long em!

May 7 2012, 8:15 AM 

David Paiya has done his part to increase the profits of Canadian mining company Barrick Mining, with all that money ending up in foreign hands. Mr Paiya would be my immediate choice for MP if I was a foreign exploitator thinking about investing in PNG but wanting to make the highest profits possible.

Respond to this message   
Proud Engan

May 2 2012, 10:19 AM 

Unfortunately, few of us (engans) can drink without the alcohol starting to control us and making us look stupid and silly. I think its a good question that was asked. Also, it's not just SDAs who don't drink, it's people who don't want alcohol to make them look like fools who also don't drink. A very few of us can handle alcohol, but as you know, Enga has the reputation for being the centre of PNG's alcohol abuse. We must realise the devil's temptation, SDA or not.

I will repeat my wantok's question. Does David drink?

Respond to this message   
laipian wan

DAVID PAIYA-NO VOTES

May 2 2012, 10:51 AM 

David Paiya is not from Porgera. Porgera-Paiela they have their own candidates like Nixon Mangapi who came second in the last election. There are so many highly qualified and money men are contesting from Porgera and they have no place for David Paiya.

David has to have a base vote somewhere. That is not Porgera. He is from Laiagam Kanaki rest house. From that same rest house Godfrey Waip is contesting for the Open seat while Nathian Piari is going for the Governor seat. These 3 candidates are immediate brothers from the Sambe Kaimuli tribe.

Who would be happy to vote for these 3 brothers at the same time? Nathan can contest but Godfrey might have to give space to David or David you might have to give space to Godfrey.

If both of you contest then Laipian and Kaimuli Makole will go for other open candidates.

Please Godfrey and David you talk now. Your in-fighting will also affect Nathan's votes. Nathan has to give some of his open votes away to get some Governor seat's votes. Let us be sensible about all these.

If David Lambu has given space to his brothers Paul Torato, Nathan Piari and Pastor Tony Yanz to contest this 2012 election and waiting for the next round why can't you guys do the same. Nathan you better become a mediator for these two men to make a decision for one of them to quit this election.

If this problem is not resolved then all of you will loose so blame yourselves and not the voters.The writ will be issued on the 18th May, 2012 so start talking.

Respond to this message   
shakin mah lil het

Re: DAVID PAIYA-NO VOTES

May 3 2012, 8:34 AM 

You are naive and gullible. Here you go, on and on, saying stuffs like: Please Godfrey and David you talk now. Your in-fighting will also affect Nathan's votes. Nathan has to give some of his open votes away to get some Governor seat's votes. Let us be sensible about all these.

Don't you understand? The votes are going to be switched AFTER everyone has voted. Pogera electorate is not going to have a free or fair election. Thus, all your strategising is a complete waste of time.

Why on earth would you continue this ridiculous assumption that the voter rolls are fine, there won't be lots of dead people voting, and there won't be any monkey business with the vote boxes and the final figures. Why would you assume that, did you come from heaven or what?

Respond to this message   
Kariyambu Blue Mountain

May 3 2012, 8:50 AM 

If losers like David and Waip keep fighing over votes at Kanak, Nathan will transfer his votes to Philip Kikala because Nathan is a PK man too. WARNING! Small boys not wanted.

Respond to this message   
Tiya-Guns

May 3 2012, 4:22 PM 

David Paiya doesn't need your votes from Kanak. He will win from Porgera/Paiala votes only. Tell Nathan or Godfrey to contest. None of these two person (Nathan or Godfrey) will get any votes from Porgera and mark my word.

You don't know Mr Paiya because you maybe one coward and just bigman for nothing like those guys getting party money to come spoiling the futures of the community.

If you see that you can't win then why you keep using up people's resources? It maybe not meant for you. People are enough of with Nathan and Godfrey. Enough is enough ok.

Mr Paiya has well prepared and people at the community level knew that very well. He is going to win. His link is starting from Paiala and ends up in Sirunki where he is married to. He is getting a good number of collection from every rest house and am sure he is going to win. Just wait see him win.

If you know Daivd Paiya then you write comments whether good or bad, however, if you one bigman from the city you don't know Mr Paiya then stop asking silly question. Better is "yu yet kam na lukim". Only then you will prove who Mr Paiya is how he is going.

Respond to this message   
LOL

May 4 2012, 9:19 AM 

BUT WHO THE HELL IS DAVID PAIYA??!!! TELL US, PLEASE!! NIXON MANGAPE, ANTON PAKENA AND EVEN PHILIP KIKALA, MP ARE KNOWN BY THE PORGERANS AND PAIELANS BUT WHO THE F$CK IS DAVID?? I DON'T KNOW. TELL US!! WHAT HAS HE DONE?!! OTHERWISE, HE IS JUST A FICTITIOUS CHARACTER YOU MADE UP!!

Respond to this message   
CONFUSED

WHO IS DAVID PAIYA?

May 4 2012, 10:53 AM 

Can someboy clarify David Paiya's educational qualifications and administrative experience compared to that of PK's Master Degree in Economics from Cambrige University London and a Degrre in Economics from UPNG, Enga Provincial Planer for 10 years, National Planner for 6 years and the Secreatry for Department of National Planning. The following candidates we want your qualifications and experiences as well:

David Paiya;
Nathan Milyo;
Tomaira Kupilyi;
Peter Solo;
Nixon Mangapi;
Joseph Kisikali;
Indiakali Waip;
Anton Aiyala;
David Bilip;
Jeffery Ambone;
Charles Tipi;
Was Amu;
Clement Michael;
and whoever.

We don.t want to many unknown grassroots to spoil this 2012 election.

Respond to this message   
another potential stilman, better than PK

Re: WHO IS DAVID PAIYA?

May 7 2012, 8:17 AM 

PK uses his masters degree to steal more money more efficiently.

Isn't that a laugh, here we think the more education the more benefits we get. Nope. The more educated our MP, the more he steals and the richer HE gets!

Funny.

Respond to this message   
you lose~

May 4 2012, 3:51 PM 

DAvid won't win cuz he doesn't know how to hribe the electoral officials.

Respond to this message   
WALIN WAN

PK HAS MASTERS

May 4 2012, 4:40 PM 

PK has Master's Degree and a Departmental Head.

David Paiya and Nathan Milyo yutupela igat wanem save na experiences? Writem hia na yumi save now.

Yutupela nogat noken wastim taim bilong yutupela.

Larem olselm Peter Solo man igat Masters Degree long salensim em.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: PK HAS MASTERS

May 4 2012, 8:10 PM 

What does masters to do with the politics..bloddy useless paper nating..you too must be someone educated but I tell you, you are no way near to David & Nathan. It is the know how people build on from experiences with their intellectual cabability.

Respond to this message   
Lyain Wan

PK HAS MASTERS

May 5 2012, 2:07 PM 

sm
Long site bilong kisim money na usim save long National Level em tupela nogat tasol nogat tupela honest na karim moni kam long electorate olsem Mike Kaeok wakim.

Sapose yumi laikim save man tasol ok givim PK, Peter Solo na ol narapela usait igant save long en.

Tasol Peter Solo em istap long Laiagam olsem Kiap na mipela save pinis. Em man bilong bakarpim famili bilong en yet na ino save lukautim gut.

Nogat yumi given PK tasol.

Respond to this message   
TearGun

May 7 2012, 9:11 AM 

I think PK is the best candidate and should remain as Lagaip-Pogera MP. I am just wondering right now who is a worthy contender?! The names popping up here have no merit or qualification compared to PK. Let the man serve another 5 years..

Respond to this message   
kp

May 7 2012, 9:48 AM 

A worthy contender in place of PK, you ask?? ANSWER: Someone - ANYONE - who's actually honest!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
TearGun

May 8 2012, 7:37 AM 

Believe me my good friend, none of the 109 MPs are honest (neither will the next 109) but with PK's track record and tangible projects in the last 3 years, I would rather stick with him. (Not going to waste my vote on SOMEONE or ANYONE who won't and can't do anything compared to MP Kikala.)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 20 2012, 12:52 PM 

What are your basis of supporting PK? I would not supprise to hear you mentioning PK beautifying his backyard with 300 million kina pyrethrum project.

What impact change had that huge amount made to the pyrethrum industry? Nothing. What change you might have seen now were all happened nation wide through NA's DISP roll out program.

He is going out and mark my word

Respond to this message   
Komaip

May 20 2012, 5:46 PM 

Fada PK is coming bek!!! Laiagam em pasim pinis..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 22 2012, 2:52 AM 

Laiagam pasim pinis? thats going to be history

Respond to this message   
Komaip

May 22 2012, 5:28 AM 

PK is coming back.. Pomgo Yakane. Go lukim..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 23 2012, 9:51 PM 

Pong andake, how he is coming when we know he is self fish and self centred. You will be sorry mate.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 23 2012, 9:55 PM 

Noken jealous!

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 4:50 AM 

Grasroots people are the way

Respond to this message   
Framkie Mangape

use less man

May 25 2012, 11:55 AM 

what kind of ma are you people talking about this man David Paiya doesn't do any thing to develop the place is just an animal moving from place to place. people understand Magi lo ples Kela Mangape is the right man you should think about don't just go around like animals and start giving VOTE to other unwise leader's. So ol pepol Enga tigim gut l blo na vote ah blo behain time so dat bai you can kisim gut pela service ino lo kisim money lo tasol because nau nau money bai still stap yet.PEOPLE STRONGIM HAT NOGUT DAVID PAIYA PAULIM HAT BLO UPELA.

thank you

VOTE 1 LO EKA MANGAPE
ORIGINAL PEOPLE LEADER ACTION MANGI NA POWER MANGI

NIXION KOEKA MANGAPE.

Respond to this message   
Framkie Mangape

use less man OL KOLIM david paiya

May 25 2012, 11:56 AM 

what kind of ma are you people talking about this man David Paiya doesn't do any thing to develop the place is just an animal moving from place to place. people understand Magi lo ples Kela Mangape is the right man you should think about don't just go around like animals and start giving VOTE to other unwise leader's. So ol pepol Enga tigim gut l blo na vote ah blo behain time so dat bai you can kisim gut pela service ino lo kisim money lo tasol because nau nau money bai still stap yet.PEOPLE STRONGIM HAT NOGUT DAVID PAIYA PAULIM HAT BLO UPELA.

thank you

VOTE 1 LO EKA MANGAPE
ORIGINAL PEOPLE LEADER ACTION MANGI NA POWER MANGI

NIXION KOEKA MANGAPE.

Respond to this message   

David Paiya - Trupela Mangi Long Ples

May 29 2012, 2:21 AM 

Frankie, You are talking too big like you being the Mine Manager for Barrick Niugini Limited where sufficient amount of funding donated to David Paiya to run Porgera District Treasury and the funds gone missing without clearing your fathers backyard.

Here are few hints to assist you develove your dirty mind.

1. You are caliming that the right candidate for Lagaip/Porgera is Nixon Mangape your blooded father. You want to become like Somare family in Porgera?
2. Where did your father Nixon Mangape invested the K20.4 million kina and yet backbiting Kikala in his public campaign speeches?
3. What is happening to other PDA Funds?
4. Fankie, you are too young to know politics. Olsem na kain toktok blo yu is puting your father down in politics.
5. Porgera is 22 years of mine life in operation and what has your father who is the chairman for PDA, Kupiane and so called prominent landowners and what have your dame father given back to the people of porgera, paiela/hewa and lagaip areas?
6. If nothing than i beg you to tell your father to resign in politics bikos mine life is due shortly and your father might have difficulties looking after your 30 mothers.

Tingim gut na toktok bikos kain man olsem David Paiya is too open, polite, humble himself, share and others you can think of when compared to your father Nixon Mangape who always drives in a close vehicle and making big noises.

brother, shallow water runs deep and empty drums make big noise and how yu conclude in your decision and thought.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: David Paiya - Trupela Mangi Long Ples

June 12 2012, 10:51 PM 

Guys don't ever think of voting these big man in terms of money and qualification because they always look forward. they don't have time to look back. that I mean PNG's 85% of population is still living in the rural areas ever since. They will not come back to give back what rural people needs. They will go and we are the one to regret.

Give votes to people like David Paiya who is a community man because he will exactly know what rural peoples needs and wants.

Thank you

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - David Paiya for Lagaip/Porgera
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum