<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Simon Sanagke Kuri (SSK) for 2012

May 26 2012 at 11:57 AM
Kutupelga LMH 

All Hagens favour Sanagke,all western Highlanders know that he will be the next hagen open MP,is it true? I will vote him because he is the leader by right.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kangel

Re: Simon Sanagke Kuri (SSK) for 2012

May 27 2012, 7:50 AM 

Really? All leadership is earned not a right,is he royalty or does he decend from a monarchy!
Get your facts right bro.

Respond to this message   
Kunduka LMH Kange

You can be a leader by right

May 27 2012, 9:17 PM 

Kangel it means that if you are selfemployed or hone some business and people call you boss then you are a boss or leader by right.

Respond to this message   
KANGEL

Re: You can be a leader by right

May 27 2012, 9:46 PM 

OH A BOSS WHO SUANDERS MILLIONS, IS THAT SELF EMPLOYED?
WE KNOW HE HAS GOT NO SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS, OF ALL THE CANDIDATES OF HAGEN OPEN
HE IS THE MOST ILLETERATE OF ALL.

Respond to this message   
LMH Kange

Man in Business

May 28 2012, 12:38 AM 

International class people know who Simon Sanagke is, may be you are a kanaka not knowing what is business and politics all about.If you dont know let me give you direction;go to the comerce industry of PNG i think you will find SSK name.

Respond to this message   
not convinced

Re: Man in Business

May 28 2012, 1:03 AM 

In other words, what you're telling us is that you yourself don't know enough to explain yourself.

That much is obvious. Who else can give us some genuine straight tok?

Respond to this message   
huu huu!

May 27 2012, 9:55 PM 

"All Hagens favour Sanagke,all western Highlanders know that he will be the next hagen open MP"

The above is an absolutely false statement! Obviously written by a biased Sanagke wantok.

Respond to this message   
Sanagke da Snek

May 28 2012, 8:13 AM 

You like the rest of your group only vote for people not because of actual qualifications but because of things you all dream they have. "I will vote for him because he is the leader by right." That sounds like primitive stone age thinking brought up to the 21st century!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 28 2012, 7:28 PM 

Simon is not educated at a higher level,but he is street smart,creating business opputunities when he had the chance,now he is established.he may fave some corrupt practices hidden in his pocket during his time at ngcb but nerverthless he is the main rival to WD and will give hime a good run for member...may the best man win!

Respond to this message   
Honestly!

May 28 2012, 8:21 PM 

My God, I can't believe it. You actually suspect that a candidate is corrupt yet you STILL support them. No wonder PNG is in such a mess.

Respond to this message   
Kutupelga LMH

Parlment is not the business field

May 28 2012, 11:58 PM 

Today the country will not vote for poor candidate because when they are in parlment they will try to make profit for what they spent during election.So it is about time that we must vote selfemployed people so that the distric funds will go straight to the distric instead of filling their empty busket.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Parlment is not the business field

May 31 2012, 12:37 AM 

Mate your thinking is lower than a child's IQ level.
Why do you suport someone whos is even lower than you?
Get real there are better candidates than him.

Respond to this message   
Ella Mates Kange

Sanagke deserve quality leadership

May 31 2012, 9:30 AM 

Bro as a outsider,I wanna tell you that Sanagke is a heavy weight and gains more popularity than other candidates.Go to Pom and see.Noken tanim tanim wantaim meri blo yu na stap lo haus tsol.U might give misleading statements and people might laugh at you.In fact, Simon is a leader with outstanding qualities.Have you ever heard of people saying "King Sai" to him.This kind of names are given to some special kinds of people.
If talking about Duma,I wanna tell you that He is just a ugly-1 meter and is not matching Sanagke.You may prefer his qualification but I tell you "You can have the qualification but if you dont have the wisdom,your qualification is USELESS.
People like Sanagke does not have the neccessary qualification but He is full of wisdom.With Wisdom you have everything.

Respond to this message   
Yaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Sanagke deserve quality leadership

May 31 2012, 9:46 AM 

Yawn

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 31 2012, 2:44 PM 

Holly Molly.. King San? Hail his majesty poker faced illeterate dumbell. I'm not a Duma supporter but it hits me in the guts seeing people like Sanagke think he can be a national politician.Met him in a resturant in 2007 in a hotel in Pom and he was told to shut up by and educated professional and he walked out without replying like a dog with it's tail between it's legs,could not even mutter a single english word. Now you call him a king?

Respond to this message   
gawibakarap

May 31 2012, 8:02 PM 

What is his Qualification?

What has he done to clear his spoilt image esp, with the NGCB?

The two questions are key to his win.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 31 2012, 11:51 PM 

Illeterate people like him get into top top positions through political nepotism and cronism with no background in corporrate management and are running the country down.Imagine someone running a tucker shop is appointed to run some organisation which has transactions in millions?
The NGCB report was clear SSK did not have a clue what he was doing, suandered everthing, it is simple .He stuffed up coz he has no qualifications to manage.
His name is in the bad books...so why bother to try push a crook like him.PNG had enough of
them Somare mob.

Respond to this message   
Kange

July 30 2012, 2:58 PM 

I reckon,,you have qualifications and you'll be the next "CEO" Chief Executive Officer,National Gaming Control Board..
More or less,I reckon you sleep out of Morata Settlement in a rented Room, after you got your Degree from UNI....come to work as if you degree has not granted you to buy a car and drive to work...I reckon you catch a bus,,every morning,,,,,

Stop boasting about Education as if you have no WISDOM, you Education can go such as you have not money to rent or buy a decent 2 bedroom house in Boroko or so...

I am sorry for you, a big skulman who walks to work and sleeps out of a Rent Room lo Morata,,,,

FYI,,Sanagke is "King SAI", he has WISDOm that is how he was the CEO for NGCB..Wise people prevail in Life,,dumb people will never be Managers or CEO and obviously you are one of them....

Respond to this message   
Kange

July 30 2012, 2:49 PM 

Mate you can not or you father cannot beat Sanagke by being a CEO NGCB,,beat him,you little useless..

Respond to this message   
mangilongpiles

June 2 2012, 10:43 PM 

It's not right for us to make comments about those who have the gats to contest this election, mama no karim wanpla man na givim em member,em bilong olgeta man. Em stilman o gutplaman,em gat gats long contest. Yumi ting ol ino gutplaman ok makim decision belong you lon polling bot.

Mlp.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum