PAUL MAWA
VINCENT AUALI

SOME PREDICTIONS

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Eskimo Kangom

Re: TAMBUL NEBILYER OPEN

June 5 2012, 6:46 PM 

Btw....Ben, P.Mawa, V. Auali, P. Korowi...you are almost correct.

Respond to this message   
Hets Up

June 6 2012, 6:43 AM 

Well now I'm certain that we can kiss any rural development funds for our area goodbye as they go into the MPs private pocket. Not one of these candidates will be able to resist the temptation to steal once they get in office. I cry for my people.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 6 2012, 11:35 AM 

None of these wannabies will have our people at heart.

Respond to this message   
of course not

June 6 2012, 11:52 AM 

you're right but you and i both know that we have a lot of foolish foolish wantoks who will vote for them anyway.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 6 2012, 6:36 PM 

All of them except for Nekints who is past his used by date are new blood including Poponawa let the people decide.
Now for the rgional I reckon we vote for our own man George Bopi!
KIRR KIM DA KEP MUST IL!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 7 2012, 11:20 PM 

Geroge Bopi regional..???.... kange what a laughable.....

Respond to this message   
question

June 11 2012, 6:26 AM 

What, exactly, is laughable about Bopi? Do you actually know or just mauswara?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 11 2012, 4:52 PM 

Yutupela bai gat sampela tingting long kamap prime minister or mekim numbers tasol long ol narapela kamap PM, Newpla man win na go inside na tingting long ol yet pastaim na behain ol foul nambaut long ol election promises....Anyhow thanks for trying..

Respond to this message   
corrupt corrupt corrupt system

June 11 2012, 6:29 PM 

The only way anyone becomes PM these days is to buy and bribe. The only way to buy and bribe is to steal or sell your soul. In that kind of system who are we going to get as PM that will be anything other than corrupt?

Respond to this message   
Claimimg to be Honest

June 11 2012, 7:02 PM 

Well, any person could claim before election that he is honest and pointing fingers at others of buying and stealing however, when he gets in to parliment he is going into the house of corruption and he automaticlly immerse himself into a pool of corruption, will come out as a corruption member and will also pratise corruption of buying and stealing so, you can't claim one to be honest. Other countries yes but in PNG it dosen't matter you christian or a good person you have to be corrupt to survive otherwise you wasting your time..

Respond to this message   
Charles

June 11 2012, 7:31 PM 

We are far richer as a whole in PNG than the poor people in India and China. I know plenty of people who struggle HONESTLY to make a living. They wouldn't become corrupt no matter what the pressure.

in the end, it shows how good or poor your character is whether you can resist the temptation to steal from others or you simply hold your head up high and live honestly.

Why would you think everyone has to be corrupt in PNG?

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 5:12 AM 

Why should we not get poorer I will vote for that

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 14 2012, 11:54 AM 

Yeah you Laugh about George Bopi and let the town guys get the regional seat and they will label you as ol bush lain. They laugh at you when you load up in the dynas full of mud and hang on like flying foxes and go to town. There is now way in the constitution does it say that the WH regional seat belongs to the moges and jicas or Nengas.
Tambuls Nebilyer people by now will realise that now matter what you do you will still be the backpage people.If you do not want to vote George Bopi that is fine, but atleast we have someone that will give us a fighting chance.

Respond to this message   
penawai kena

June 21 2012, 12:00 PM 

pls have me logged in

Respond to this message   
anonymous

Re: log in

June 21 2012, 12:03 PM 

It seems like you guys commenting are based outside from other than the electorate, could someone high happenings on the ground?

Respond to this message   
stap isi

June 21 2012, 12:07 PM 

Of course not. Those on the ground have better things to do than waste time on the internet. Internet is for those of us in the towns and cities, parasites on the rural people's resources, who can sit all day and do nothing but surf the web.

You'll find no one in Nebilyer with that luxury.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 21 2012, 12:28 PM 

Correct, those of us in town can not really know the winner, therefore, I urge us to consult home for first hand information.

Winner is anyone of those listed above..

Respond to this message   
jp

Party loyalty

June 21 2012, 1:25 PM 

Ask important questions and discuss on matters such as which of the current Tambul-Nebilyer candidates support, Namah, O'Neill, Wingti, etc.

That is where this debate should be focused.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum