<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

KAINATU OPEN

June 6 2012 at 1:35 PM
Gateway 

What are your choices for Kainantu Open.

My Choice, Johnson Tuke and Sailon Besseo will battle out this Election..

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: KAINATU OPEN

June 8 2012, 11:21 PM 

yu olim blo salio beseo...yu go na born second time again

Respond to this message   

Kainantu Open Update 2012

July 26 2012, 4:38 PM 

I want updates for Kainantu and EH Reginal seat please

Respond to this message   
sparks

sekim gut results blo you.

July 30 2012, 10:48 AM 

you mangi ah! sekim baksait blo yu. ol results stap lo backsait...
sparks.

Respond to this message   
igo igo

June 9 2012, 7:34 AM 

Another tok nating posting. This forum is full of your kind of shiat. Plenti mauswara i stap. We looking for facts mate, not more empty opinion. Give us details of these candidates not just telling us they the ones buying most votes.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 9 2012, 8:46 AM 

husait man give vote to beseo. yu are one of the stupids.. Sailon em pamuk man. Kisim of liklik toi fokofi meri raun lo dirty town blo yupla K92.. Yumi must ruasim pipia lo kainantu seat!!!

Respond to this message   
Raitim stret

June 9 2012, 9:24 AM 

Stop da name calling. It makes us highlanders look uncivilised to the world.

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

Baseless

July 10 2012, 3:08 PM 

Wanem gutpla samtin em mekim lo last five years na yupla tintin lo em stap. lus tin tin lo ol kain lonlon na ol fo kofi na ol kago boi votim em ma yumi lukim. Askim mani lo em na kaikai becos em mani blo yumi em lokim stap lo last five years ya. kai kai na givim zero lo em. em bai tanim graun ha.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Gateway

June 9 2012, 8:31 PM 

K92 is the gateway to highlands and you guys should be civilised by now..whats happening..

Sapos yu stap long tudak, senisim memba...

Respond to this message   
TIRO

Save lo spak

June 10 2012, 4:51 AM 

We have water power to power 240 volts from Yonki power and still waiting for the money to rain down ..... how soon ...... however Kainantu leader knows how to drink and don't know the right place to piiii,,,,,,,,,, na do something for the people. Sick na sem lo mi blo Kaianantu dirty fillthy and even the brains must be like wise.
Lets make a united effort and for a change please. SANAP Kainantu .......

Respond to this message   
ANON

Re: Save lo spak

June 10 2012, 11:12 AM 

Kainantu is the capital of beheading/massacre in PNG that shows those who are from that area and the eperiphery are not fit to govern themselves yet. They need to go back to their caves and educate their tribal members how to live in a modern society, way of democracy, respect for ones life,bush knives and guns are not for chopping and gunning people in town and why it is important to vote a civilized mind to represent them in a modern government system where decisions are debated in foreign language and recorded using computers (pen and papers).

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Thanks for the insight

June 10 2012, 1:12 PM 

Kainantu has the potential to mone forward and needs leaders with the appropriate brains and there is somebody there. Need to look out and pick that guy. Also the positive thing about Kainantu is vote at your own will and this is nice and not used properly. Like other Highlands electorates they vote by the barrel of the gun.
Yes Kainantu can kill each other and that can be used to kill the bad name too and move forward.
Food for thought.

Respond to this message   

Kainantu is is a Lovely place

July 30 2012, 4:16 PM 

I read with lot of interest all your comments, I am one of those people who stood in the elections and I am happy I stood for the elections because i learnt alot of things about our people. Our people need to change before their eyes are open to select good leaders. I feel so sorry for our people and our understanding of different things. I had to take a break from the elections for one week because had I continued, I would have gone crazy or insane to regain my insanity. Thats how backward our people. I dont know how to discribe this but I feel very ashame and sorry.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 10 2012, 11:00 PM 

thats a very good complement...I think you should come and lived in Kainantu and experiance it for yourself.. When you talk about killing its good yet karim leg kam to kainantu and bai you lukim noken kamap guinea pig blo PNG mass media

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Save lo spak

June 11 2012, 9:53 AM 

Mi tambu blo yupela Kainantu na mi save stap lo hap tasol nau mi stap lowe. Bai mi stap Tiro blo yupela Kainantu. Mi lukim igat bikpela sans lo Kainantu bai Kamap tasol the leadership is wanting. It is you the people of Kainantu who make the decision to vote. If the leader does not lead who is going to follow. The scenario here is our melanasian culture revolves around leaders. Sapos lida em gut em bai pipol bai luk save.
Thats why I beg Kainantu na Kamano for this matter be responsible and vote your leader. I have lived in Kainantu and it is indeed the best place just made bad by few crook. There are killings evrywhere. Kainantu still da best my friend.

Respond to this message   
O'e

June 11 2012, 11:46 AM 

Please allow me to add my thoughts on what Tiro yu tok lo em...Yes, while Mr Anonymous can tok he lives in K92, I for one think he's "blind" because he's got himself all mixed up with what he's saying. Maybe he's spent all his living years in Kainantu and hasnt got the chance to view Kainantu from the outside world. While some of us living abroad are keeping a close eye on the election progress back home, we dont care who wins the seat, it is not a birth right for Sailon or Avusi Tanao or whoevere the Tom, Dick and Harry it is for that matter, we want someone who can deliver...!!! Mi full sapot lo what Tiro tok, there are people out there who can deliver...all the bad names that have been labelled upon Kainantu as the massacre capital of png, cowboy country, gun capital...yes, that's true, there's violence everywhere in png and on this earth ..its even worse in wabag, tari hagen whatever those highlands places are..besides its only a few crooks/villages that give use the bad name who seem to think Kainantu town is a battlefield where they can fight each other out...em ol displa kain lain em ol animals, bush kanaka cave people, samtin blo ples, lusim lo ples, Kainantu town em public ples blo wok business na kisim sevis...Whoever wins this election must deliver, Kainantu yumi stap way back, even though whiteman kam lukim mipla first before em go lo simbu, hagen, wabag, mipla stap wankain...sapos member ino deliver, sory tru lo yu na mi, bai yumi stap olsem na dust iken karamapim mipla.

@suse tiv'ino, London, UK.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Save lo spak

June 11 2012, 6:27 PM 

Em nau thanks for seeing what can be seen from the outside. That is what is lacking in Kainantu. Lo na oda ino wok so do it the traditional way when government does not do its job. Hence Kainantu has the potential only that it needs the right person.
The elite of Kainantu don't come out because jealously from amongst their cave clans man and personnel demands na list goes on from here.
Make 2012 the year to make the right change. Every body is a leader in their own right, just like any man can father a child but it needs somebody special to be a (Daddy) leader in this context.
Kainantu SILIP inap nau KirAp

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 11 2012, 11:36 PM 

what cave clans do you speak of you little piece of ****//// as a png highlander heavily influenced by the westeern world i can only ponder amongst those rather vulgar comments that both you lowlifes have expressed/// avusi tanau has nothing to do with the dismay of k92,,,for once instead of being critical about peoples shortcommings try to educate your people asswell,,, dont hate on uncle avusi just coz you got no toyota landcruiser/ prado

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

no basis

June 11 2012, 11:24 PM 

how the **** do you insult candidates/ my uncle avusi tanau is a fierce defender of the sda faith as a former parliamentarian/ what did he do you?

Respond to this message   

wild dogs wearing sheep skin

July 19 2012, 11:01 PM 

F**k You and Avusi, 15 years yutupla mekim wanem samtin, 15 years of darkness na nao yutupla kamap lotu man nao, just get lost and go to hell K92 don't need you too...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 11 2012, 11:36 PM 

O'e very good comment and thank you for pointing out where yu currently residing. As an educated K92 so concern about about your district..what will you do personally to improve the image of your home district, rather than sit there at the corner of the other side of the world, just listering and talking about what is happening here lo ples...dont always rush to make conclusion based on assumption. K92 we a very good people compare to all EHP and also all of highlands region. We need people like you back at home to educate and rebuild our district. one thing about us is that Why and mipla educated K92 save laik lo hide in our nut shell 2mas and acting good...why not we proud like other highlanders do and help each other!!

Respond to this message   
png oreo

June 11 2012, 11:39 PM 

duh, kainantu people are smart,,,, who said we were dumb///?

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 11 2012, 11:41 PM 

true living the life in britain, wanem taim bai you come lo ples na fixim hap wantaim ol
outside experiences you kisim?

Respond to this message   
Ples man

June 12 2012, 12:45 AM 

O'a OL witman yet stretim ples blo ol and em develop na lo stap...noken go actin also em ples blo..yu lukim developmet lo hap.. pilim shame na kam helpim district blo u. noken sta lo hap na make comments 2mas and expect village people to improve standard of living. People like you should be ashame and keep their mouth shut! because you cannot make it happen the kind of lifestyle your experiance at UK!!!! think about society not indivdual benefit!

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Getting too personnel

June 12 2012, 12:30 PM 

The point here is whether you are in UK Anona Yonki Tapo Bilimoya or Kay2 Kay1 the point is those writing from outside like myself (not in UK but in a Pacific Island studying at my own expence) have been serving the Kainantu people in many ways that you dont know. I personnelly have been in the mud you are in you want me to go there again .... but I am sorry I don't want to stoop down too low like that. I am a professional person in my own right. I do not want to be a polly. I am airing my views like the fellow in UK to think outside our backwardedness that is hindering development. The issue here is not for me to go and develop Kainantu but to get the right leader who has the right qualities to represent us in the House man. I want to deliver my service in a environment that is condusive. Not every body can be a politician and then get the name tag "recycled politician"
It is all about leadership and go on with the transition that is happenning in PNG. Kindly do not mention names and if names are mentioned it must not to be personnel as people have their own qualities and it may not be personnel.

Respond to this message   
O'e

June 12 2012, 7:04 PM 

What a bunch of mis-interpreters...!! To get the facts straight, I think you did not interpret my blog correctly before you posted your unsubstantiated blogs. My point was "WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DELIVER" so if you did not completely understand, I'm reiterating it simply for you: That Kainantu Open Seat which you are too worried about is a public seat and not a birthright. I was only airing my views from outside and it is never my intention to be a polly and come to your aid if we cannot stand up for ourselves.Yes, kainantu has the problem of educated elites hiding away in a nutshell (em pasin blo yumi lo skul ya, laka?...)
I do not want to take it too personal, my friends, but I am a baru iyampon and a professional myself in my own rights who suffered in the same mud like you ever since I was born and bred in my beloved wansait town and it is my merits and pure hard-work that I am living abroad so mi no wari lo wonem kain comments you ken tok...and I am not jealous if you uncle drives a toyota land cruiser prado...that's a blatant comment, get real! ( who cares anyway, anon usi'ono plis).
Anyway, my friends,this is a public blog so wabel stap wantaim KKB na Tiro, K92 is capable of becoming a Town if we only get a right visionary leader into Paliament. Vote wisely this election.
In'kae...

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 16 2012, 9:24 PM 

Lowlife, olsem tru you gat track record piss off,,,,, avusi tanau bai win, you go holim blo sailon beseo na k-oapim em lo night,,, people should choose avusi like I said he's not corrupt and he is a dedicated fierced defender of the sda faith no compromise,,,,, please don't be jealous as well. Just because you didn't have the prieveledge of comming from a well off family,, who always have had the luxuries of clean running water from a tap and electricity, me sore lo you, go dive go inside lo younki damn na ol png power bai rescue lo you

Respond to this message   
anava pumara

avusi bai lus

July 26 2012, 6:44 PM 

you holim kok blo avusi em bail luss

Respond to this message   
Observer

June 14 2012, 6:18 PM 

It starts wit u ********, why dont yu and all those blind so called intellectuals on this blog take the lead na kam aut ples klia and educate your people rather than making unfounded comments on others who are trying to contribute ideas on this blog.Blari useless, looks like you are hiding in you uncles landcruiser prado and one day when it breaks down, yu bai kam outside na holim post blo uncle blo yu.hul kilim yu.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 16 2012, 9:29 PM 

Please, you husait, your not the only highlander around you imbassyl, olsem true you gat potential lo win lo election,,, you nogat name na track record,,,,, people will vote avusi tanau because he was never corrupt,,, go holim blo sailon beseo na maritim em tu sapos you gat tripla birua,,,,, don't hate on me and my fam just cause you unfortunately lived in traash and poverty,,, come suck my d-ick,, you talk too much and that should shut you up

Respond to this message   
hahahaha!!!!!!!!

June 16 2012, 9:31 PM 

What a laugh. The election in your electorate has already been fixed - decided. Higher ups already know who WILL win. your nothing but a naive stupid pawn and you dont even know it.

Respond to this message   
unknown

shut up

July 26 2012, 9:54 PM 

Avusi is going to be eliminated. Can you shut up and shove your dick up your ***...

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 5:31 AM 

I cannot see any good people in K92 did they move away

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

Zero development

July 10 2012, 2:12 PM 

if you are an foolish, you will be ready to dive into the undestined boat so called Mr. Bese'o zero developments in K92, no intergral development for skull pikinini and necessary plans for infrastructure. look for an elites of Kainatu who is willing to develop K92.

Respond to this message   
KKB

K92 Town

June 12 2012, 2:39 PM 

K92 is capable of becoming a Town if we only get a right visionary leader into Paliament with the backing of good public service

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Em stret

June 12 2012, 5:51 PM 

Lets work on it to make it right

Respond to this message   
Iyampo

Re: Em stret

June 12 2012, 8:30 PM 

K92 does not only need a visionary leader to change it..Em also require people like you! atleast you at what level of education must play your part. Noken expectim visionary leader to change and make the environroment condusive and u kam and lived in. Country building requires every stupid educated PNGans at any level. Please this blog is not for you to display your education level or what, it is your private business. If you know that you cannot condribute somtime worthwhile for the District. Noken mekim extreme comment that em wanpla killing house in PNG. this is a very weak statment to undermined your district.

Respond to this message   
Inap nau

June 12 2012, 8:51 PM 

Kainantu, silip inap, kirap nau..!!!

Respond to this message   
Mangi Hagen

June 12 2012, 9:14 PM 

Hul kilim yupla olgeta...holim post blo member blo yupla, nogat development yupla stap yet lo tudak...gateway or backpage? Go kaikai lamb flaps lo campaign haus na go bek hait lo cave na stap waitim next election...k:-)n yupla...

Respond to this message   
Mangi Souths

June 12 2012, 9:27 PM 

Ya kange, noken tok olsem...ol laik makim lida this election lo kisim sevis ol miss out big time bikos ol ino save lo sevis em wonem samtin.

Respond to this message   
wanbel mangi

em true

July 26 2012, 10:14 PM 

em true! grease blo lamb flaps na bribe money pasim eye blo mipla na mipla no save lo makim lida.. Mi sore tasol.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 12 2012, 10:39 PM 

Ha..ha mangi hagen em yu tasol ya save kisim bikpla was taim yu kam lo K92 na balora Mountain. Yupla save stopim wara-wara tokples blo upla, pulim bikpla win na opim eye kamap out lo rot. Praying that God will save yu people from unexpected events. U must know that life n safety blo yu lo road is with us K92. you must be thankful to us K92 that we are peace loving people, we know the value of respect for other people. Mipla gutpal lain so you are free to travel with your buai bag. if mipla blokim road, mi no save atin your people will swim up to hagen...ha ha.. how many blo upla hagen save lo swim?

And mangi souths, since papua new guinea independence, how many mining start lo provice blo yupla. And you people no develop yet. ol people lo yupla still have primitive way of thinking. people living in the border blo souths and western still pasim malo yet stap. The only change that is eminent is you are leading in HIV/AIDs status. Upla wok lo resis with Western highlands with HIV/AIDS development. Souths Upla mekim na ol brata blo yumi hagen wok lo start go kuapim ol animal!!!
Your primitive thinking people go set-up tents and camping lo Waigiani for months.Waiting and crying for your MPs to give them free cash..Yupla save shame to o? Its not your village em capital blo PNG.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Hagen

June 13 2012, 4:48 PM 

Ahhh, yu giaman ya...mipla ol hagen sa fight wantaim ol raskol lo barola na hamaspla mipla kilim indai pinis hard lo countim..eheheh.yu blari bruk bruk pes ya, het blo yu olsem tadpole hul kilim yu.

Respond to this message   
Kainantu

Hagen Man

June 13 2012, 5:14 PM 

What we are trying to say and do here is to provide leadership that will alleviate some of the problems you face on the highway to make it safe for you to travel and do your business. If they kill you and you kill them that s fair and square. You maybe hiding behind this blog and saying insane things. Lucky for you that most of these people that do bad things have no excess to email and you can take a trip and kill or get killed. Lucky for you but think about others. The paridyme is a hagen is from hagen blikewise Kainantu too that htere are bad people who paint the wrong picture. Ol Hagen trutru ol stap Yu mas het paul yah. Go lo hausick. Don't provoke these issue with such stupid comments from your big head because you kill and pick pocketing good for nothing thief and you tooo have a very bad reputation in your f ... city.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Hagen

Re: Hagen Man

June 13 2012, 7:06 PM 

Ok ok. Planti raskol lo kompri ya...lukaut, mi gat masin gun ya mi sa kilim planti raskol. planti mi sutim indai pinis hard lo countim.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 13 2012, 8:21 PM 

Yu mas save mipla K92..boss blo yu. Ol hagen save lukim mipla na save paulim tokpisin. Some of your people no save lo english, even tok pisin too. Ol Meri blo yupla save lukim ol KORA na save pispis lo pants na faulim tokpisin with tokples. And we usully help them. Yu on what mipla K92 lain blo feel sorry. so we usually respect your rights and help yu samtimes. You must always be happy...because mipla boss blo yu lo H/H'way road.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Hagen

June 13 2012, 10:21 PM 

Ehhh, yu save igat planti raskol lo kompri. Mi gat masin gun na mi sa kilim planti raskol, yu save tu or nogat? Maski lo faul faul tumas, nogut ol raskol bai handsapim yu.

Respond to this message   
Inap nau

June 14 2012, 7:27 PM 

What's happening? Its so quiet now...yupla kam pairap pairap na now nogat more noise.,ating yupla mas go hait lo campaign haus na kaikai lamp flaps na het faul istap...after lo election, go bek na hait lo cave na kam bek after 5 years, blari go kaikai mauswara blo ol candidates na indai isi isi.

Respond to this message   
a;i

June 14 2012, 7:35 PM 

empty drum....

Respond to this message   
West Kange

June 14 2012, 7:37 PM 

Inap nau?...u empty drum...sound lik your mother's anus

Respond to this message   
Pa'ako

June 14 2012, 9:45 PM 

Yu save lo mi? Mi wanpla lonlong beggar lo kainantu town, het blo mi roundpla olsem pumpkin seed. Mrs blo mi em name blo em Arisena. Brata blo mi em Joe Onava, em wanpla rapist. Jacob tu em wanpla rapist so yupla watch out, harim ah.

Respond to this message   
Street supporter

June 14 2012, 9:48 PM 

Ori street man stret..na bai yu votim usait?..Maski yumi pason vote na giv one lo Furuka!1

Respond to this message   
Joe Onava

June 15 2012, 4:30 PM 

Em nau, number 1 vote yu givim Furuka na namba 2 vote, plis noken lus tinting lo mi Joe Onava na sapos yu laik lukim tru development, govim number 3 vote lo Jacob.

Respond to this message   
back-street

June 15 2012, 4:57 PM 

Oi... na yupla lus tintin lo water boi ah? 24hrs, 7days a week em sa give service lo kainantu town with wara contena blo em with cowboy cap lo het...pasim vote 1,2 na 3. Em tasol save giv service olgeta time not ol the candidates. Ol giaman ya, service trutru em wata boi sowim. Em save kam lo satisfy your thirst.. taim yu kaikai dry scone and sun kukim yu.. Election pinis but mi wata boi bai stap yet wantem yupla n give service with fresh cool water.!!!

Respond to this message   
Terminator

June 16 2012, 12:58 AM 

Na nambawan gavana bilong K942 mi stap. Noken lus ting ting.
Nogat yupela olget lain kam raun long K92 bai yupela kisim han.

Vote 1,2,3 TERMINATOR

Respond to this message   
annoyed highlander

June 16 2012, 9:35 PM 

Kange plis you toktok planti yer,,kam na kaix lo blo mi yer, mi laikim you lo passim maus nau!

Respond to this message   
anava pumara

true

July 27 2012, 12:29 AM 

like you did to your mother when you were born. K head...

Respond to this message   
PASTOR TOMMY

VOTE JON YOGIYO #24

June 16 2012, 6:58 AM 

Too much blessing between the legs makes me tired.

It is another day and I must carry on with my campaign.

As you may notice I have started to post the same words under every thread until the election.

The general message will always be the same.

Jon Yogiyo, son of God, will deliver us all in to heaven.

Each vote for Jon Yogiyo is a vote for Jesus.

He makes good coffee too.

VOTE JON YOGIYO #24 IF YOU WANT PARADISE IN EHP.

God has told me to make every effort for his son Jon Yogiyo.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: VOTE JON YOGIYO #24

June 16 2012, 9:39 PM 

Shut your trap, like the saying goes,,, don't count your chickens before they hatch,,, never heard of him though, so olsem inap now, he's definitely not getting my vote

Respond to this message   
Em luk olsem yumi no bai votim em

June 16 2012, 9:53 PM 

He's not getting my vote either.

Thanks to Pastor Tommy's overkill!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 16 2012, 9:55 PM 

Its not pastor tom watinga, besides he's here in port moresby and he would not do such a thing,,,

Respond to this message   
Aiyamo'i

Down with Sailon

June 27 2012, 10:45 AM 

I really wanna know, what has Sailon done in the last 5 years??
I know he was good at one thing and that was his hand out mentality and that hasnt done any good at all to our beloved K92 town as well as the people of K92. Please do not even give your #3 preference vote to Sai. My advise is just not waste it on him!!!

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 18 2012, 7:16 AM 

Kainantu is the first town in the Highlands, created and discovered long before Hagen and Goroka etc. Those of you that you who know the town’s history will know and appreciate its significance in the past and also for the future of Papua New Guinea. The Kainantu people are the ones to be blamed for the deterioration that this great town has become. You pick the wrong leader all the time, not the elected MP but you the voter that voted them in...What have this past MP’s done to the town and the electorate as a whole? With the deterioting state of infrastructure and basic service delivery and also subsequent deterioration of social morals. Kainantu is a laughing stock for all to see. They may have helped their own areas with service delivery and cash handouts but there has been no tangible development since Barry Hollaway opened the PNGBC bank and Kainanatu High School. The problem is that our people are divided, Agarabe for themselves, Kamano 1 for themselves, Kamano 2 for themselves, Tairora and Tapos for themselves. When trouble comes to us from outside us Kainantu people rally and support each other but when its comes to support the RIGHT Candidate for the GREATER GOOD for the people and electorate, we are a divided bunch. Hence if you are a candidate contesting this seat you will be voted in by LESS than 10000 votes, actually make that figure 5000, considering the amount of candidates we have this time around. Point here is that please you the voter pick the right leader, with the good solid education, background and integrity, someone who has all these attributes to bring change and deliver. Look carefully at your list of candidates and study them before casting your vote.

Respond to this message   
Nenfu

June 18 2012, 10:33 AM 

You are right but we are not laughing stock but PNG is..Kainantu is a historical town. we make history in the highlands region we are light to the highlands region....We people are proud of over town and let me remind you..life still goes on as it is after election season. It is all up to that person that we put him to waigani to make it right. Without or with development we are proud to be Koras and we still survive with our way of life. We kainantu are happiest people in the highlands.We show pride of our town as it is. This is a simple life you can have..

Respond to this message   
Tiro

mofa & nenfu

June 18 2012, 3:38 PM 

This is right to bring this kind of constructive poits and educate our tribes man and women to vote for a candidate that will deliver us from this name tag Cowboy town. It is indeed the best town in PNG. I have no other town and friendly people to compare. You can go around town and do your business not like in Pom or Lae Hagen were you are always looking over your shoulder that any moment some body will pick pocket you.
Kainantu we can do it this time ..... Go for change,

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: mofa & nenfu

June 19 2012, 1:25 PM 

yeah for change, like i said bring back tanao,,, we need our firebrand politicians/// its time they return back

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kainantu

June 19 2012, 5:03 PM 

Maybe Tanao can fix the Yonki dam saga that the land owners are openninng their eyes on and famalies divided in Agarabe and Gadsup. Sad to mention this but orry tru it is a bad situation where ol papa mama pikinini tambu graun baim karasin yet ting ting tasol

Respond to this message   
askim tasol

Re: Kainantu

June 19 2012, 5:12 PM 

Please tell us overseas wantoks what the current status of the Yonki saga actually is......

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 19 2012, 9:24 PM 

im sure Tanao can bring a compromise to the yonki damn saga,,,, he's associated with the arona development corp,,, is that related???

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 20 2012, 8:40 AM 

Tanao and cohorts created Avda - Arona Valley Devleopment Company for their own benefit. Now Avda is defunct and the people of yonki are at loggerheads with each other. Are you still live in the tumbuna times or something. Tanao was in power for 15 years and in that time did you see any change to Kainantu electorate as a whole and the town. his people got electricy but apart form that...nothing. Barry Holloway was the one who was a key player in making the Yonki hydro project possible. Forget the "has been" leaders and past MP's even Sailon Beseoh is a joke, he is a rubber stamp, done nothing for Kainantu. for the last five years he has been living in Port Moresy with all his kekenis and drinking and playing pokies all around moresby. when the ONamah govt formed they needed his vote, gave him a ministry and then after 5 years of slumber you harim em pairap pairap stap. POINT HERE FORGET THE PAST LEADERS PICK SOMEONE NEW!!!

Can someone please give me a list of all the candidates running for Kainantu Open?

Respond to this message   
Nenfu

June 20 2012, 1:34 PM 

Yes, mofane arje mi supportim ju..Names of lousy candidates please???

Respond to this message   
JACKOB lo K92

KAINANTU 2012 CANDIDATES LIST

June 20 2012, 11:21 PM 

Mi Barata blo Yupla Jackob,mi ruan lo sun, mi kaikai sikon lo kainantu na salim nem list kam.

Here is the List of Candidates Contesting in Kainantu Open Electorate 2012

27. Sipark Yakaram Siwi - Chritain Democretic party (Dr. Banare Bun)
24. Alsen Tuara Kovuti - Independent
46. Anthony Tipiso Independent-
40. Apollo Elizah Aruko
63. Avusi Tanao - Independent
34. Basil Taru - Independent
57. Bob A Arina - Independent
17. Conrad Yake Esoke - Independent
52. David Tuvisivi - Independent
16. Eunuice Anarai Hombomia - Independent
14. Geoffrey Asa - Independent
22. Geoffrey T Kokorime - Independent
20. Iwa Osiname - Independent
43. Jack O E Tame - Independent
66. Jack Toya Kuta - Independent
50. Jerry Mantavi - Independent
45. John Kusunan - Independent
41. John Noto Hureka - Independent
47. John Stinson - Independent
53. John Tiberame - Independent
21. John Woha - Independent
10. Johnson Tuke - Independent
67. Joshua Onio - Independent
55. Kabian Tesasi - Independent
33. Kampe Katonny - Independent
29. Khay Fapemu - Independent
15. Kias Timere Inape - Independent
51. Lettie Kenta - Independent
58. Linnet Nenio - Independent
35. Loya William Hagahuno -Independent
39. Maik Loya Karu -Independent
11. Nani Yae - Independent
12. Nick Kapola - Independent
25. Noel Brebi Matae - Independent
38. Pasinke Pasi Tika - Independent
64. Paulex Pekai Wanoi - Independent
56. Peter Katera - Independent
31. Ralph Judah Gurah - Independent
36. Raymond Ekus Nanopa - Independent
60. Sam Kokorime - Independent
59. Samoa Tofuya - Independent
19. Solomon Haname Sika - Independent
61. Steven Banarbas - Independent
68. Tamo Ya'ato - Independent
13. Tanny Serave - Independent
30. Watson Tima - Independent
18. Yuntuvi Bao - Independent
28. Molken Tonifa - League of Democretic Party (Janet Sape)
32. Tisa Jorifa Yubiko - Melanesian Alliance Party (Sir John Kaputin)
65. Joe Fokate Banafu - National Allaince Party ( Sir Micheal Somare)
37. Wesley Bukes - Pangu Party (Andrew Kumbakor)
62. Ovo Buni Kako - People's National Congress (Peter O'Niel)
54. Kapi Kokore Honerinke - People's party (Peter Ipatas)
26. Bernard Tom Kelonti - People United Assembly Party (Anderson Agiru)
23. Aaron Kasse - PNG Constitutional Democretic Party (Ila Geno)
48. David Avioso Vaso - PNG Country Party (Thompson Harokaqveh)
42. Tau Amevo - PNG Party ( Belden Namah)
49. Henry Tuse - Stars Alliance Party ( Dr. Clement Waine)
44. Sai Sailon Beseo - T.H.E Party (Don Poly)

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: KAINANTU 2012 CANDIDATES LIST

June 20 2012, 11:59 PM 

whatever, the whole yonki saga is a whole load of hot air, jeaslousy and scapegoat aimed at untarnishable leaders like tanao,,,, in the 5years,, people grinded their teeth when beseo came to power. its time our firebrand politicians were awakened,,,, and brought back,,, on the poll day,,, you vote for no other candidate,, vote one Avusi Tanao if you want law and order, peace, infrastructure, health and education to prevail

Respond to this message   
anava inta

yonki saga

July 27 2012, 1:10 AM 

we people of anava (yonki) voted Avusi 5 terms for yonki land isue. He failed us.! Now he is useless. He is not getin my vote.

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 21 2012, 7:07 AM 

Far Out, look at the names.....
Can someone give a run down profile of these candidates ?
1. Sailon - MP and 1time CS minister Rubber Stmap for ONamah, street mangi
2. Avusi - Ex MP for 15 years, no tangible development
3. Tau Amevo - Former MD for KKB, KKB now broken down/ defunct
4. William Hagohuno - Lawyer in moresby, but what other achievments ????
etc...

Come on K92 people give a run down of our candidates and add to the list. lets find out about our candidates !!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 9:26 AM 

what are you trying to prove,,, wanem kain analysis you mekim? you are a pathetic ameteur,,,, your claims have no substantial basis to prove your statement,,, get *******

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 21 2012, 12:11 PM 

Nicepla man ya, Please go back to Kainantu and support your Uncle Avusi, He needs all the support he can get. Fact is he aint coming back in so you wastim you yet stap lo hia na wokim campaign blo uncle blo yu stap...Peanut!!!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 2:57 PM 

mofa, id really appreciate it if you sucked my d-ick, you talk too much and dont know anything,,, the epeople are beging for Avusi Tanao

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 3:11 PM 

mofa you talk to much id appreciate it if youd suck my dick nice and slow,,,, thats the only way to shut you up,,, i feel sorry for you,,, living in trash and poverty,,, go dive go inside lo yonki dam na ol asples blo arona bai rescue lo you

Respond to this message   
Pastor Tommy

SON OF GOD WILL WIN KAINANTU IN LANDSLIDE

June 21 2012, 3:35 PM 

Everyone in K-92 is talking Jon Yogiyo.

Jon Yogiyo will be saviour of Kainantu.

Vote #24 Son of God Jon Yogiyo.

A vote for Jon Yogiyo is a vote for Jesus Christ.

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 21 2012, 4:23 PM 

Peanut, you have already lost this debate and also you and your uncle I wish all the best in making that dream a reality.

For someone that can't even type properly. Try not to refer to your privates in a public forum. I think you need help with that anyways

P.s. I'll send you a magnifying glass and twizzers for you to pull that microorganism you call a d-ick out. Peanut...BAHAHAA

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 3:20 PM 

you speak terrible english,,,you must be some primitive villager,,, me sore lo you, sleep lo mud na sting stret,,,,,

ALL I CAN ALSO SAY IS:
suck my d-ick,, that should shut you up because you talk too much

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Thanks to Jacob

June 21 2012, 4:04 PM 

Brata thank you lo hat wok blo yu. PNG oreo mekim tok swear olsem en no gud. We are licking our whatever you say because people have their own gudgment on who to vote for.
Firstly former members have a high percentage of never making back to where they have been. I think they are out there and dreaming; I should have done that and this and so forth. Some they keep nominating every election maski ol istap inanatip lo to 6.
Time is up so go for your candidate and see who will win na bai yumi hamamas na lukim senis o stap olsem o go backward. ol da best

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

Re: Thanks to Jacob

June 21 2012, 6:32 PM 

I think png oreo for life has lost the plot here. He seems to be campaigning for his uncle Avusi Tanao. The two of you can get lost because people are not blind and will not vote for recycled leaders who for the last 15 years has done nothing but built power post to his home village of konarot, no tangible development thats given rise to the current situation we are in and you still call him a firebrand leader? Get real!
Thank you Jacob for putting out the list of candidates...you've done your homework well and I commend you for your effort. Please lets discuss meaningfully on this forum. Tok nogut maski, it's only tarnishing your good reputation. Over to you...

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 9:27 PM 

i feel sorry for you, trying to makeup for wat you lacked,, i understand a simple primitive like you who has never seen a bathroom and soap,,, kain olsem next time i come to kainantu, ill bring all the wonderful things of port moresby wrapped in a gift basket and ill give it to you as a presen

and what plot do you speak of???? you hiding away in your own town and you can make a difference?????I feel sorry for you, trying to blame the failiures of many factors onto one individual,, Tanao is known in history of the nation as a fierce defender of the SDA faith,,,, since wen did you earn that title????

dont hate on me because you lived in trash,,,...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 21 2012, 9:57 PM 

Are you blind? Can't you see you have lost the plot of this forum, you peanut? You keep saying childish things that doesn't make any sense at all, and besides, your English and spelling are all over the place so you are still a primitive yourself. Please debate on genuine issues. There are people out there who want to contribute meaningfully to this forum but hold back because of childish and useless comments.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 21 2012, 11:18 PM 

look whos talking, you are rather austere,,,,, personally i am unmoved by your resistance.

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

Yu Welkam

June 22 2012, 2:04 AM 

Welcome!! Brata Tiro and Observer Tasol. Mi barata Blo yu Jackob kaikai sikon salim name kam to jupla. Yupla lukim na skelim man na tokim gutpla tintin. Avusi Tanao bai nonap win.. name blo em no pairap hia lo Kainantu. Ol man no save lo em moa, ol laik lo harim toktok blo newpla lain hia lo town usait i wok lo resis lo election. Na ol tok strong lo markim newpla man go inside lo parliment. Ol nogat interest moa lo olpla Members. EM SAMTIN WOK LO KAMAP LO DISTRICT AND K92 TOWN MI TOKSAVE LO YUPLA. coz mi was lo town stap.

Respond to this message   

2012 candiates for K-92 open

June 24 2012, 11:33 AM 

The winner of this election is someone who will be collecting good 1, 2 & 3 votes from the four main areas of kainantu which are Agarabi, Kamano 1, Kamano 2 and Kainantu Town area. It could be anyone. In addition, the Kainantu massacre reported in Post Courier on 3rd October 2011 might also influence voters. At the moment, it seems that the Agarabi's and the Kamano 2 are divided. I mean no formall reconciliation was organised for these people to date. As a result it is possible candidates from Agarabi will not get good support from Kamano 2. And also candidates from K-2 will not get good support from Agarabi. Candidates from K-1 might have some chances, the only doubt would be that K-1 alone does not consist the majority. Given this situation, I think the person who will win this election will be someone (assumably from K-1) who is neutral in the Kainantu Massacre conflict(not from K-2 or Agarabe). And that someone must be able to collect votes from Agarabe(especially in the populous Bilimoia area, and the miles area going towards Yonki); Kamano 1 (Ino Mud, Henka'e, Tapo, Barola and moving back into town); Kamano 2 (starting from Kosena, Onamuga, Tirox, Sonofi, Onerungka etc)and the settlement areas in town and the general town area. I am not really writing off candidates from K-2 and Agarabi but the chances are likely that the Massacre might influence voters. Moreover, a lot of candidates will quickly get eliminated because of split votes since there are 58 candidates who are in the race. It can be anyone winning...

Respond to this message   
the same circle going round n round

Re: 2012 candiates for K-92 open

June 24 2012, 12:03 PM 

You said it as well as anyone could - the kainantu winner will have nothing to do with qualifications, esperience, caring for the people, a good moral life and beliefs, etc.

No.

The winner will be all about tribalism.

Which means that we're highly unlikely to get any decent person for the next 5 years. They'll be too busy stealing and bringing stuff to their own people tasol.

We go round and round in the same circle because we simply refuse to change.

Tribalism is dead as a functional mechanism in today's world. Someday we may realise that (of course by then Kainantu will truly look like its back in the stone age).

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

png oreo for life & Avusi -

June 22 2012, 8:18 AM 

PNG Oreals -sorry to say but Kainantu doesn't need both of you. If you say that your uncle Avusi is a stuanch leader of the SDA faith than you my friend are not giving your uncle a good name by coming out on this forum and abusing people in a public domain, thats unbecoming of your uncle's faith and doesn't really show much for intelligance and personality.
You are saying we are trash and primitive,If you are from Kainantu than I suggest you take a reality check. I don't see any villas or shopping malls at the konarot of your uncles village.Save yourself some heartache and talk about something more constructive.

Respond to this message   
yu tok tru

Re: png oreo for life & Avusi -

June 22 2012, 8:28 AM 

I support your words completely that the manner in which these people talk does not fit the SDA teachings.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Re: png oreo for life & Avusi

June 22 2012, 4:05 PM 

I thought Avusi was the leader for Christian Democratic party and I think too that he is EBC chrch and not SDA. Corerct me here. I do have respect for this Mr. Avusi. Time has moved on and we need to move forward simple as that and thank you I have no hard feellings as you do but full stop!!.....
All the best for KAINANTU PEOPLE TO MAKE YOUR RIGHT CHOICE NOW OR NEVER.
PAPA BIKPELA BILO YUMI YU STAP ANTAP TRU HELPIM KAINANTU NA PNG. MI WARI

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

June 22 2012, 7:18 PM 

Thank you tru brata Jacob blo Kainantu for all the updates. Mi sa wanbel stret lo yu taim yu sa kaikai skon na smile, yu fit mangi stret, yu winim stret Joe Onava, Isave, Furuka, Pa'ako, Waterboi, John Hengketo, Diki na olgeta ol lain barata, yu fit mangi, plis lukautim town blo yumi gut na updatim mipla lo ol election updates...Klostu bai ol vote nau, yu gat sampla latest updates nambaut ohh?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 22 2012, 10:10 PM 

you guys are all crazy, the guy is not using the sda faith as a political platform, hes just stating the facts

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

No latest development in town..ready tatol lo vote!!

June 23 2012, 12:37 AM 

Ol lain mi brata Jackob, inap upla separatim lotu lo politics. Larim politics stap blo em yet na lotu blo em yet..Sapos yu putim 2pla wantaim. bai yu cosim confusion. tupla em totally independent institution with different system in place. Yu politician man bai nonap strongim na fight lo lotu. Lotu em save sanap lo leg blo em yet na fight lo em yet over thousand years before politics come into existance. The only thing yu politician must do is submit na harim tok wanem samtin lotu likim yu lo mekim. because after all its for you own good. Dont try to take care of the religion let religion take care of you coz politician your are wicked.!!!

Thank you brata "Observer tasol".. K92 town blo mi2pla life em normal tasol..."SIMPLE PEOPLE WITH SIMPLE LIFE". ol man busy stret lo campaign. Yu save pasin blo yumi olgeta candidate ol tok olgeta stap lo hotlain. Mi askim olman olgeta wok lo tok olsem candidate blo ol stap lo hotlain...mi faul nogut olgeta yet win...tasol pipel blo mi2pla to redy tru lo vote. Atin yumi wait na lukim..vote tasol bai soim usiat man pipel i makim lo kisim yumi go for another 5 years.Em tatol nogat more toktok.. Mi brata Jackob kaikai sikon drin wara stap mekim town blo yumi luk nice wantem funny blo mi...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: No latest development in town..ready tatol lo vote!!

June 23 2012, 7:22 AM 

I hope whoever wins the election will put a permanent stop this cave dwelling style that has put K92 on the world map.

http://cloudpng.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/kainantu-massacre.html

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Jacob lo Kainantu

June 23 2012, 8:04 AM 

Ol politicians bai kam na go> Baksait blo ol bai lusim yumi wantaim belhat tasol na yumi kros pait istap. Yumi tok tok lo sindaun bilo yumi insait lo lida tasol tok tu istap olsem em blo sindaun bilo em wantaim cronies na meri pikinini lo em. PNG stail politics yah save igo out of hand.
Jacob bai yumi stap olsem, bai mi sambai na lukim sisen bai pinis opsem women.
Ol da best, yu winim besta yah, na update lo kaunim taim.
Take Care,

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 9:33 AM 

Who said he was ebc or whatever you speak off, you lowlife, he was brought up in a sda family, and he is one,, as if you know him

Respond to this message   

June 23 2012, 9:37 AM 

Stop calling people names when you post. It makes you look like a primitive caveman still back in the stone age............

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 9:43 AM 

Okay who said anything about kainantu having villas and shopping malls, you are a complete fool,,,,, like I said, I feel sorry for you lowlifes having lived in a complete state of poverty no water, soap and electricity,,, sorry your village must be the primitive society,, konarot people own landcruisers and are wealthy and prosperous,,, lowlifes, I am surrounded by luxury when I come to kainantu,,,, seated in a landcruiser vx as I cast my hand out the window and I wave to all the villagers,,, that is the life,, and you? Salim gut kaukau lo side blo rot,, sun kukim you gut na you struggle stap yet,,,, konarot is an advanced place

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 10:02 AM 

Png oreo for life, yu pekpek, yu tok konarot yupla advance ah? Haha, pekpek na flies pulap lo fish market blo yupla, very dirty cave primitive people selling fish and kaukau on the roadside, ol hagen bin baim wanpla klina cut soap box na givim free handouts to your people to wash bikoz yupla dirty tumas lo stap lo eye blo ol man..! Yu ting Avusi bai win ah? Avusi will be the first to eliminate because em bai kisim one single vote only from you! Inap nau, yu are not even fit to be on this forum, get lost, all yu have said so far is crap, yu live a very low life without meaning.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 10:11 AM 

Mas pekpek pulap lo ples blo you yet ya,, konarot people are entrprenuers,, not like the other villages,, we are lawabiding citizens,,,,, other people like you and your village are the ones that commit those wicked crimes which has tarnished our lovely town,,, now I suggest you shut the ***** up and keep small,,,

What are your contributions to the town? Did you erect a seven storey complex??? True yer, nogat money lo *** blo you! Filthy trash, go kalap go inside lo yonki na png power bai rescue lo you,,,,

Olsem true you wanpla advocate, you just shut your trap and go back to your cave with your primitive ways and you eat your ******* grease pig,,,,

You are a definite example of a primitive retorted human being from png,,, inferrior and substandard,, don't hate on me because you didn't have running water and electricity

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 10:31 AM 

Bikpla samtin ol hagen kam givim klina cut soap lo yupla ol fish seller em history lo k92 ya, yu sem tu oh? Ol hagen kam givim 10toea lo ol masis box 6 mun kofi shop wit besta tinpis sign board, yu call that entreprenuer? Ating yu mas pundaun lo sky ya, stop calling other people primitive because you are no different...and running water to your house, isnt it the one running down the side of the mountain where yu are greeted with pekpek smell on your way to drink?

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 10:49 AM 

Sore lo you,,, you silip stap lo mud,,,,fuk head,,, em you tasol ya sting blo town yer,, you go maritim ol hagen na kisim ol klina cut soap lo ol, blari ****** ****

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 23 2012, 11:08 AM 

Orea, We feel sorry for you, you being the so called nephew of Avusi are bringing the good name of your so called 'firebrand SDA leader' uncle to the dirt. If he is related to you than who in Kainantu would vote for him again. You're a sad case mate and please keep on abusing on this public forum shows how immature and uncivilized you are...Peanut. bahaha

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 11:14 AM 

Yu pilim nau ah? Hehe, get lost, we dont need you on this forum anymore. You can eat your own words because from now on, people will only ignore what you write. By the way, you have totally ruined your uncle A.T chances of a return to the political scene because you have tarnished his good name on this forum so sapos em lus, all the blame is yours to take. I wish you all the best on that.

Ok people, sorry for all the sidetracking. Lets get back to discussing genuine issues. Just ignore Mr png oreo for life moving forward. Brata Jacob lo K92, any latest updates?

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 11:44 AM 

You fuk off you lowlife go holim blo sailon beseo... Suffer gut stret inap lo 5years me sore lo you,,, fuk

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

June 23 2012, 11:03 AM 

so, "Png oreo for life", you think raun lo landcrusier, vx and 7 story building are developments!!!You must in fantasy land. this are not real developments. this is what we called toys. Olman whiteman mekin just for entertain stupidss like yu away from real developments. Also you tok we K92 are cafe people..its ok UNIQUE PEOPLE WITH SIMPLE LIFE LIFE. Remember we gave mendate for your uncle Avusi to represent us for 3 solid terms in goverment. You and uncle Avusi live in luxuary and comfort becuse lo 15 years money blo mi K92. We make your uncle became rich and yu kisim big name natin..becoz of my caveman finger you tavel lo landcruser na vx. nau bai nogat tell your uncle Avusi dont make himself look like fool becuase there is no second chance.... Tell him just wait for his time to come, for him to RIP. not to represent us. We have other caveman to be our leader because mipla cave people and we dont need a luxuary Jackassss from 1980s.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 23 2012, 11:25 AM 

The hell with you? As if the whole population will listen to a antic hysterical abomination like you...this is a democratic land and I will excercise my constitutional rights to criticize,,,, I will not back down because of car-washers like you,,,, you husait? Your not the only fukin highlander around here,,,,,,, looks like someone dosent know how to control their temper tantrums,,, and what of corruption:??? Ahhhh? You complained too much about it,,, when sailon didn't represent you well,, did you make an effective attempt to criticise him or demand answers? Nogat yer???? So now you like koros? You just fuk off!

Respond to this message   
Mofa

June 23 2012, 12:00 PM 

Sorry mr png Oreols. You don't even understand what a discussion or debate is. Its everyone's right to air one's opinions and criticise those opinions but you do it in manner that is acceptable. In your case you don't even criticise the comment you actually swear,abuse, and put people down...Go back to school and learn something ethics and freedom of speach before you come to this public forum and start abusing people. People that lose in debates are the first one to mouth off and use abusive language and it shows their lack of intelligence and experiance as seen in you previous posts.

Kainantu doesn't need you, Kaianantu doesn't need Avusi, this forum doesn't need you....So please peanut go back to school and learn how to participate in civilized debates....Peanut

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Jackob blo K92

June 23 2012, 2:24 PM 

Well, "png oreo for life" we know rich n weak people like you are always so emotional.We know for sure that this is a democretic country and you have every bits of constitutional rights to criticise, But do not abuse the democracy. Offcourse sailon did not represent us well becuse he got drunk in the same dirty water your uncle avusi got drunk and shhit in. We do not need to critise sailon..bcoz your friend sailon is not coming back he will face the same fate your uncle face..that is lost forever no second chance.

Yes, we kainantu people wash cars and we are car-washers...thats part of our simple life. Your comments really shows that you are a very weak person, you cannot wash your own-car or even clean your own shitsss. Can you clean your uncle shitss which he left behind, when 15 years in power. No, you cannot because you are a full grown-baby very busy entertaining yourself with the toys your uncle Avusi bought using Kainantu people's money. And also you are a weakest and emotional individual living in wonderland with fantacies and freaking imaginations; thinking somebody would just pop-up from nowhere, say some words,wave his magic wand to change everyhing in a split-seconds... You Rich and educated but Stupid Brain!! Actin like a westerner but FOOLISH PAPUA NEW GUINEAN!!!!!!!..............

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

Re: Jackob blo K92

June 23 2012, 2:29 PM 

Well, "png oreo for life" we know rich n weak people like you are always so emotional.We know for sure that this is a democretic country and you have every bits of constitutional rights to criticise, But do not abuse the democracy. Offcourse sailon did not represent us well becuse he got drunk in the same dirty water your uncle avusi got drunk and shhit in. We do not need to critise sailon..bcoz your friend sailon is not coming back he will face the same fate your uncle face..that is lost forever no second chance.

Yes, we kainantu people wash cars and we are car-washers...thats part of our simple life. Your comments really shows that you are a very weak person, you cannot wash your own-car or even clean your own shitsss. Can you clean your uncle shitss which he left behind, when 15 years in power. No, you cannot because you are a full grown-baby very busy entertaining yourself with the toys your uncle Avusi bought using Kainantu people's money. And also you are a weakest and emotional individual living in wonderland with fantacies and freaking imaginations; thinking somebody would just pop-up from nowhere, say some words,wave his magic wand to change everyhing in a split-seconds... You Rich and educated but Stupid Brain!! Actin like a westerner but FOOLISH PAPUA NEW GUINEAN!!!!!!!..............

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Jackob blo K92

June 24 2012, 12:17 PM 

Hallow. PNG Oreo em stron tumas .... lukim lo polling booth. Tupela kendidate mi bai votim em bai tupela tasol kisim one and second vote would be Aaron Kasse from K saide and from Agarabi my prefference is Jorifa Yubiko needs ago and see what he can deliver. He is my man.

Now onlyAvusi is taking the forum so now I put mine forward. I called my family to vote for this two man.

Lets see your candidates names rather than swearing and getting angry at each other. Ol ino kauntim vote yet.

Jacob yu harim sampea gutpela stori bilo candidate yu tok save....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 24 2012, 7:14 PM 

Png oreo, yu wanpla desperate ******* stret. Go hait lo hulpex blo Avusi na kaikai pekpek blo em made especially for you.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Whats Up in Kainantu?????????

June 25 2012, 5:27 PM 

Any latest development. 45Street Boys na Jacob yutupela reliable informers yah lo mifela stap lowe.....

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 25 2012, 5:42 PM 

anonymous,,, you go kaikai hulllll blo sailon beseo,,, you fitlhy mud dweller,,, the issue has already been argued enough,,, so now you just shut the fuk up and keep small,,,, what are you trying to prove you scavenging scoundral

this issue has been argued enough,,,, go to hell you piece of shhitt

Respond to this message   
Proud PNG (not a coconut or an oreo)

June 25 2012, 5:51 PM 

You're proud to be a coconut - an oreo - white on the inside, black on the outside.

The only thing is that you're a pretty pathetic coconut. You neither present yourself as a white person on the internet nor demonstrate the intellectual capabilities of debate and discussion.

You're no oreo. You write more like you're still back in the stone age!

Respond to this message   
Mosong

Mosong

June 26 2012, 12:08 PM 

Hahaha!! Fire blo Oreo die!!!
Caveman tumas, intelect blo Oreo showm
Olsm em no fit lo sta lo dsla blog...the ones
Em tok ol rubbish na car washers are ones
that are shown more civilized way of exercising ther
Rights to share ther opinions on this blog.

Respond to this message   
Mosong

Mosong

June 26 2012, 12:09 PM 

Respond to this message   
Mosong

Mosong

June 26 2012, 12:09 PM 

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: Mosong

June 27 2012, 11:38 AM 

okay,,, what kind of a name is mosong? did men sodomize you by shoving pumpkin tips up your arrsse???? what a joke,,,,,,, nau tasol you like kam na argue

go to hell you pathetic malnourished piece of *******

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 25 2012, 8:56 PM 

go to hell anonymous, you filthy mud dweller,,, you just shut your trap you fukin biitchh,,,,this issue has been argued enough so you just go back to your cave and you eat your grease pig

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 25 2012, 9:08 PM 

proud png,, what a great ameteur nationalist you are, personally i dont give two shittzzz about you,,, hiding behind this sham of a forum you call a blog,,,,,,,

you should clean your background before you attempt to clean mine, in that sense,,, the most lowlest life form of papua new guinea i urge you to return to our lovely town to construct something tangible instead of mouthing on and on about what you want kaianantu to become what it should,,,,m

you are shallow, austere,,, and lifeless,,, i want to personally donate a box of luxury soap from my personal stock to you my friend. scrubb yourself off the filth of from the mud in which you inhabit,,,, after that have a good rinse in the yonki dam, then you get fuked by sailon beseo

Respond to this message   
meri barola

June 25 2012, 9:36 PM 

hahahahha,, omfg png oreo for life is so hilarious,, hahaha he has an answer for all the criticisms,,, bata em win yer,,,,,,stap wantaim you! laikim

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

June 26 2012, 12:30 AM 

Bata Tiro, Still mipla collectim information yet. let you know if anything come up between now an then. But overall, everything is just ok..as usually. People ready to give vote lo thursday.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life-an amazing person!

June 26 2012, 4:54 AM 

,,,, ,,., ....

PNG Oreo for life, it seems that you don't even realise that your writing style is a dead giveaway that its you. How many other pen names do you use to give giaman support to your postings? ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

June 26 2012, 4:51 AM 

Look at your grammer. Your punctuation. Your name calling. The evidence is clear-you're a cave creature from the dark! Hardly an Oreo. An Oreo would at least not use your silly ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Update

June 26 2012, 11:27 AM 

Yes Jacob bai mi sambai.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: Update

June 27 2012, 11:52 AM 

lmfao? how unrealistic can some people from kainantu become??? man your wasting your precious time,,,

for me i enjoy life to the fullest knowing i worked hard to live in luxury,,, and for people who complain and suffer i say the hell with them,,, you want to know why? your sitting your arrsse day in, day out and you dont even try to help yourself first,,, the government can help only to an extent,,, its up to the idividual to make something out of your life, so in that sense im urging you lowlifes to get real,,,,

this by far is the worst attempt to bring change to our town,, its pathetic and shallow, and does not have any impact,,,and you want to know why? people like Sailon Beseo stole a wonderful amount of the peoples money and what are you going to do?- nothing

i dont know why youre feeling all too amused by my grammer, but for myself as an educated individual i know its damn good,,, if your grandmother can speak fluent spanish and english than id accept it, but if your grandmother is another one of those lampflamp consumer trash who can only count up to three? then i say go get fuked to you'''

i am a lawabiding citizen and i will exercise all my rights under the jurisdictions of our constitution

Respond to this message   
meri barola

June 27 2012, 11:59 AM 

aye ****,, png oreo for life strong tumas//// hahaha original,,, true yer wanem kain name mosong yer? painim wok,,, go die

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 27 2012, 12:20 PM 

Bata, em inap ya no one here gives rats arse about your comments and your life....stop using another pen name (meri barola) to provide support for your previous idiot comment. (,,,) dead set giveaway..hahahha.

Respond to this message   

June 27 2012, 12:28 PM 

png oreo for life is about a dumb as Pastor Tommy!!!

,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Tired of all da nonesense

June 27 2012, 8:46 PM 

Updates please...!!! Yupla go kros fight lo narapla hap, kain pasin blo yumi na kainantu ino develop. ELECTION UPDATES PLEASE...!!??

Respond to this message   
PNG From Top to Bottom, Inside & Out

June 27 2012, 9:14 PM 

I think this posting is much more an example of how you should be contributing on pngscape. Instead of cursing and making fun of other posters, you are expressing your own opinion powerfully. I see no problem with that, it's good.

You get into hot water with all of this when you start name calling. So please back off that please.

Also, I can't understand why you seem so proud to be an oreo/coconut. Those who are melanesian should be melanesian from top to bottom, inside and out. It's the PNG oreos and coconuts who are constantly putting up crazy irrelevant ideas that simply don't fit the context of PNG.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 27 2012, 9:50 PM 

you all talk so much and like i said want change to occur in our lovely town,,,you yap on and on,, about how politicians should act and what kainantu should become

but the end of the day we all know that you are people are practically a nobodies, you have no political influence,, you are nothing! nothing will change, likewise your people and mine will eat lambflaps all day long and sleep in filth

in context to pastor tommy i can only assure you i am no psychotic like that monotonus freak whom many despise, I am png oreo for life and i too dont give a hoot about you whoever you are,,,

all i can say is that your efforts for this political blog are shallow,,, and that it will never have an affect,, all you people do is talk and talk,,, and nothing happens

i wish you and your faction the very best in bringing development to our province without the political support and the influence

and i also say the hell with you,,m personally for me in promoting and defending my candidate i know in my heart he is the best man for the job, three terms in being in office obviously meant he was the greatest leader our town ever had,, in actually getting being democratically el
you can kiss my *** because i will not be forced to,, in our bloods persuasion persists

so personally i reall dont give a fuk about you cowards,,,, come to my village and my people and i will fight you pathetic people,, obviously i truly know now why geeks and loosers like you who are cooped up use this blog

you cant face the world because your a pathetic lowlife

ps: my words have substance and foundation i dont need to defend myself because i know that i am surrounded by a band of misfits who fuk the lights out of each other

lol

Respond to this message   
Jackob blo K92

Stopim pait lo candidates

June 28 2012, 12:54 AM 

Oi inap nau...yu tupla sister pait lo wamen??? Mipla les lo ol sister pait lo hia. yu2pla pait lo wamem candidate man tok stret na bai mi go lo haus door hai lo K92 na markim bride price lo yu2pla!!!!.......update bai kam but yupla tokim ol sisters stopim pait.. lo Kainantu ol no even vote n counting no start yet...

Respond to this message   
Tiro

See Chuave colum and learn how to contribute

June 28 2012, 3:09 PM 

Are you reading other colums. See Chuave people how they anaylse their cnadidates. If there is no voting yet in Kainantu then lets do more constructive analysis on top five "hot" candidates. I am willing to spend money to call my family home to vote for one I can think will bring change to Kainantu.
Traim senisim topic na yumi discuss something valuable.

Kacob lo Kainantu nedim help bilo yupela sampela na mekim some informed update.

Happy voting.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: See Chuave colum and learn how to contribute

June 29 2012, 2:43 PM 

Okay whatever who's leading,,, is there any sign of this johnston tuke? People on facebook are making a lot of noice about this "so called" hot candidate???

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

July 1 2012, 7:27 PM 

Any latest updates?

Respond to this message   
jim boy

July 1 2012, 9:03 PM 

I can't believe that with all the info thats come out on widespread fraud that you think any legitimate voting has any relationship to how the election will actually turn out. Where have you been this past week, asleep??????

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

July 1 2012, 9:28 PM 

Maybe you should ask yourself mr jimi boy, where have I been all this time? Looks like you have lost your way coming out with such blunt comments which are unconstructive so get lost, we are already sick of people like you.
Jacob blo K92, plis sapos yu gat sampla updates, updatim ol countrymen na women blo yu.
Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Vote on Thursday ????

July 2 2012, 12:37 PM 

Is voting on , on thursday??? plis some updates

Respond to this message   

Leave Pastor Tommy to Fxxx himself on all EHP threads

July 2 2012, 9:11 PM 

While other provincial thread are having lively discussion about their elections, Eastern Highlands threads have been infected with a virus, Pastor Tommy.
Mr Lowlife aka Pastor Tommy just could not let good discussions in EHP threads.He just wants to spoil every EH discussions.

I am of the opinion that Pastor Tommy must be a person from another province who is so pissed with Eastern Highlanders. It is because if you see all his threads or comments there is no hint that he is a proud Nokondi.

MY RECOMMENDATION.

All posters in Eastern Highlands threads should ignore Pastor Tommy comments just as if was sxxx and should discuss with other Eastern Highlanders posters.

Note: If you happen to see a comment that has the fingerprint of Pastor Tommy with a different name just assume its him and irgone it.

We cannot let this minute delinquent retarded racist scumbag to spoil our day.

All have a nice day

Apa blo you stret. Nokondi still the best

Respond to this message   
PATRIOT

I shall not be moved!

July 4 2012, 8:05 PM 

Apae...Its not worth mentioning the pest pAst0r toMmy'$ name in the same breath with EHP.(Distort his name when referring to him)

When you respond to any of PaSt0r t0MmY'$ postings or threads, what you're doing is fueling his ego. This is what he craves and thrives on.

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING pA$Tor t@mMy POSTS.

SIMPLY IGNORE HIM.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Jackob blo K92

July 6 2012, 4:24 PM 

Brata mi no harim sampela tok lo Kaianatu. olgeta hot hot tasol sampela i hot moa ol tok Tau Amevo na sitting memeba pamim mani na usait moa.
Vot taim ino yet so yumi oktok moa na update plis.

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

Re: Jackob blo K92

July 6 2012, 4:32 PM 

Em nau, plis sampla updates lo latest happenings, Jacob blo K92, bata yu fit man ya, updatim mipla.

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

Is it Tau Amevo?

July 6 2012, 9:54 PM 

What is the story with Tau Amevo? How is he doing?

I believe he is going to be our next MP and here are my reasonings.

1) Sore vot em pasin blong Kainantu ya! Yuntuvi kissim, Sailon kissim na nau Tau bai kissim long sore vot.

2) In the last election, he did very well picking most of his votes from Kamano #2 area as well as Kamano no#1. (Mind you, ol Kamano#2 bai givim vot 1 long kendidate bilong ol yet na 2 na 3 bai go autsait. This is where Tau will collect). Also, from lessons learnt, someone from Kamano#1 wins means equipting his village with guns, thus bring fear into the area. Honestly, each village in Kamano#2 with candidates wish to have this power but fear their neighbors from acquiring this power as well. That is why choice 2 and 3 will go out.

3) Agarabi will not give any of their votes to Kamano#2, (not really sure about Kamano #1). This happens all the time. So our next MP will still come from Agarabi. Baki was the last from Kamano#2.

4) Yuntuvi now have no base (not a contender anymore), instead this base has now being splitted in terms of vote #1. Where do vote#2s and 3s go to? Tau Amevo.

5) Avusi Tanao has a big base and I'm wondering if Joel Narako of 7 mile is also contesting? If so, Avusi will come short of mustering the winning figures and will be one of the few last to be eliminated.

6) Sailon's base is his base...no matter what others will say. Its the pride for his base to hold on to the power but will he pick up 2s and 3s from outside his base like Tau? That is where others can dump him but not his Konkua baret folks (I may be wrong!). We will find out soon after the people have spoken.

Oi ol wantok em tingting bilong mi tasol ya noken krosim mi? (Kain pasin bilong ol smart, experience bloggers ya!)

Last tingting blong mi "It does not matter one bit who wins". I'll tell you why later...

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Kainantu Ants

July 7 2012, 2:21 PM 

Thank you for your analysis on whats happenning in K92. This is what we want. There is a history with SORE VOT. The two past SORE VOTE members really failed us. Will TAU repeat the same dumb dumb mistake? Will he do much better than his other friends? Wil Amevo say if he is man enough, OL PIPOL SORE LO MI<> BAI MI MEKIM WONEM LO OL!!! For example Ungai Bena sent the late Kevin Masive to parliment on "sore vote" and those who made sure he won never ever got their money or service or whatever you list from him. . They lost all their money absolutley everything, because Masive got so broke on every election na em smokim green brus tabacco na ol pipol sore lo hem. When he won He turned back and never ever saw them or olsem pasim... hamamsim ol sapota!!!
How about Jorifa Yubiko doing on the ground? I hear he may be on/in line with Tau. From my findings he is one that will do exactly like Amevo collecting votes everywhere. The voters are sorry but on the other hand .... I am afraid people have the issue with KKB lingering in their minds. There is a saying which goes like this.... when you do good nobody remembers but when you do bad no body forgets...
My observation is the race will be between sitting memeber (Money yah power) Amevo and Yubiko in the race and Tisa Aaron may join the race. This are my top four from five.
One last one ... those who forget the past are doommmeeedddd to repeat it ...... ting ting tasol skelim na givim pawa. yu laik kros em freedom istap.

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

Re: Kainantu Ants

July 7 2012, 4:37 PM 

Em nau. Gutpla analysis yutupla bringim forward. Pasin blo 'SORE VOTE' tasol na Kainantu yumi bai stap olsem taim yumi salim ol "SORE" man igo lo parliament. Yes, our last two MPs bin kisim pawa because ol manmeri passim "SORE VOTE' lo tupla, no doubt about that...yumi olgeta bin stap lo street the last two elections, ol manmeri lo taun from Kinston to Tuempinka bin passim mass "SORE VOTE" lo tupla...anyway, their tenure in parliament has ended and the lack of development in town and the district speaks for itself.

Lucky that now we have the LPV sytem so ol "SORE" votes bai still ol 'SORE' marhn bai kisim, 2nd na 3rd preference...Just look at the long list of candidates who have been contesting every single election. There is every possibility ol bai kisim "SORE VOTE" so the race is still very much on...to me, its anybody's game, don't be surprised sapos wanpla "KOL" candidate win. I don't care who wins this election but 1st choice blo mi em mi bai givim wanpla "GENUINE" candidate of my choice na 2nd na 3rd vote em bai "SORE VOTE" tasol and hope for the best...em olsem tingting blo mi tasol, my freedom of speech.

Thank you tru Tiro na 45 street for your analysis. Bata Jacob blo K92, mi save sun kukim yu na yu raun lo taun stap, sapos yu ready wantaim ol updates blo yu, plis updatim mipla ol brata na susa blo yu.

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

4 Top Contenders

July 7 2012, 6:56 PM 

Ok, now lets try and list who the real 4 contenders for Kainantu Open race.

Will it be between 1) Tau Amevo 2) Jorifa Yubiko 3) Sailon Beseoh and 4) Aaron Kasse?

Let us know your opinion. (We must have a list before the counting!) ah Laga!

Respond to this message   
K92 rulz

Re: 4 Top Contenders

July 7 2012, 7:13 PM 

winner has already been decided by the big boys

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Kainantu Kain Kain name

July 8 2012, 1:25 PM 

Kainantu bai senisim nem igo SORE VOTE town .... Thank you all for your minds. The final will come down in the history of Kainantu on Tuesday when you all cast your power for change or further stagnation.
Mi wari. Sapos mi stap lo hap bai one vote Aaron Kase two vote Jorifa na three vot Yuntuvi vot nogat pawa.
All da besta. bai putim iau istap lo counting.
ol da besta,

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

Tiro...

July 8 2012, 3:20 PM 

Sapos mi stap long ples, vot blong mi bai igo olsem.

1) Tau Amevo 2)Tisa Jorifa na 3) Aaron Kasse

Any story on Ralph Gurra?

Respond to this message   

yu rait

July 10 2012, 1:33 PM 

sapos yu tingim Ralph Gura lo wanpela vote m yu mistake, coz em simple mangi lo anava

Respond to this message   
anava inta

Anava konan,,, Ralph Gurah

July 27 2012, 11:17 AM 

he got leadeship quality and people of anava are with him. Who is your candidate on anava end?
He'll get most vote from anava.

Respond to this message   

yu rait

July 10 2012, 1:39 PM 

sapos yu tingim Ralph Gura lo wanpela vote m yu no mistake, coz em simple mangi lo anava

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

EM TRU

July 10 2012, 2:40 PM 

TRu tru lukim ol man olsem Johnson Tuke who already has heart for STudents and investing in students and also ready to help them in educating and develop the youths of K92 not be Criminals but to be better citizen of K92.

Respond to this message   
K92 K92 I luv ya to death

Re: EM TRU

July 10 2012, 2:45 PM 

If he hasn't bribed the electoral officials or the police he will NOT be the winner. I can assure you that!

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

Tertiary STUdents WITH JAY TEE

July 10 2012, 3:02 PM 

GO ahead. AS a president of KAninatu for 2011-2012 for one the highest institution of the country I havent see any elites of K92 standing out to help INdeed PNC party came with the Free Education Policy in 2012. jay Tee is the one one care for students at such level who walk bare to consult the students. AM from anava but i will with Jay to for the good of Next generation of k92ants to be develop intergrally. if not we all jump in the pool of zero development and five year. and wait for PNC to resue our educational burden instead of our duely mandate Prime minister of K92.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

!

July 10 2012, 3:41 PM 

And sailon beseo? I feel negative energy from peoples expression from the electorate, he aint comming back right?

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

Ref. !

July 10 2012, 4:14 PM 

Wari BLo em toktok natla samtin. last Five yias blo em lo paliment bai tokim em stret. Em mas spendim five yias blo em lo stadi lo University of Four Kofi Meri na ino tingim mipla ol turangu pipol blo K92. Savim lik koins yu gat lo baim narapla land Rover. paliment em no Ples we mama blo u karim lo em. nau em stap lo resis blo 68 candidates. Sore lo yu Mr. Bese'o

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

Sailon's Bank A/C Frozen?

July 10 2012, 4:31 PM 

I heard it through the grapevine yard that Sailon's bank account was frozen. Can somebody confirm/deny it? Maybe alittle later after he bought the range rover.

Curious?

Respond to this message   
dez

Re: Tertiary STUdents WITH JAY TEE

July 10 2012, 6:01 PM 

'Elites' like to sit at the internet, mauswara with each other, and do as little real action as possible.

Respond to this message   
With yu Dez

Re: Tertiary STUdents WITH JAY TEE

July 10 2012, 9:02 PM 

Em nau, don't come to this site and preach about your intentions of bringing about changes to our town and people because you are wasting your time. Toktok planti behain lo internet na bla bla bla but nogat action. JUST TALK ABOUT ELECTION UPDATES PLEASE, WHATS HAPPENING ON THE GROUND...!!!

Respond to this message   
Opompa

With yu Dez - isi long paulim yu yet!

July 11 2012, 8:48 PM 

And With yu Dez you are wasting your time with the election updates...nobody will bring about changes, not even this election so what do you care about? Election updates...you pathetic.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Tertiary STUdents

July 12 2012, 11:04 AM 

I dont understand the content of tertiary students, however from my view it is the brains for the future need to development of Kainantu, we will need brains (that we lack because of no wisdom to educate our children) or for worse to educate future thiefs. Whatever you want to say. Nevertherless do not forget the hard working parents putting every effort in sending their children to school without absolutely no political finanacial support to help these students.
You sit on your bumd and complain forever and your children will grow up to be ignorant like yourself and the cycle goes to your/the next generation. You have to have educated people to learn and live in this changing world. Please don't make us go back. Tok bilo Kainantu "em wari blo yu" Lets change this mentality.
Well you may say, paying school fee for your children is your problem and yes it is non of yours nor my problem but it boils down to being a daddy and not just a father who fathers any kid into this world and does not care to bring them up properly.
Enough preaching here and I hope you have voted for a leader that will put us again on the map to the road of progress.
Tinting gut na tok tok lo ol pikinini ol skul bikos em kago bilo yumi lo taim mifela lapun slek na sindaun arere lo paia lo haus kunai.

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

Kainantu Open Results Page

July 12 2012, 3:05 PM 

Oi ol lain Kainantu... maski weistim taim long dispela forum. Em ya, sekim na kip up-to-date wantaim risalt b'long kauntim.

http://results.pngec.gov.pg/kainantuopen.html

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Nogat Election News lo Post Courier

July 13 2012, 2:04 PM 

There is no news in the papers on the elections in EHP. SO those of us faraway will rely on you friends in Kainantu.
Sampela update

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

calm down

July 13 2012, 7:57 PM 

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: calm down

July 13 2012, 9:28 PM 

The cunthead mr png oreo for life is back...with his pastor tommy comments.!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

anonymous hypocrite behind pen names- no where near from eastern highlands- complete wanna be in the

July 13 2012, 10:18 PM 

Its just a famous wise saying unless you being such a major arsehole like you who is completely primitive has never heard of such things....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: anonymous hypocrite behind pen names- no where near from eastern highlands- complete wanna be in

July 14 2012, 6:40 AM 

png oreo for life and Pastor Tommy is the same person. He is from Kainantu..., his uncles are Pastor Avusi Tanao and elder Jon Coffee Yogiyo.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Re: anonymous hypocrite behind pen names- no where near from eastern highlands- complete wanna be in

July 14 2012, 7:01 AM 

Okaaaaaayyyyyyy.............

Respond to this message   
Re. Dez

Thanks

July 13 2012, 3:49 PM 

Thankyou very much for my "mauswara" the main focus is the HUMAN INTERGRAL DEVELOPMENT of Agarabi, Kamano 1 and 2 . We must proved to the other Provinces and districts that we are gateway and be competend with them in terms of SAVE for the next generation. Its OK lets wait and see. Are we trailing backwards or forward.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Thanks

July 14 2012, 7:16 AM 

png oreo for life, you are just a speck of dust, a nobody, you can't do anything, you pee in your pant then scream for attention, you're pathetic fool! Do you know not that you are on equal par with the nematodes?

You sound like some freaking hormonal charged teenager who just found out he could use a computer and chat on line.

Yeah! baby belt your wrath out and lets see if hell will break loose.

Wanem kain save, english, work, mani, bisnis bilong yu...mipla tu igat. You're not special. F..F*..U..U*..C..C*..KK Y....O....U...!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

minding my own business

July 14 2012, 7:29 AM 

Okay? I come from a well of family, from the tone of your voice I can tell you are just another trashy papua new guinean from the settlement who is upset that you will never enjoy the luxurious lifestyle that I have. While your here wasting your time and saying crap that only settlement people would do, I'm enjoying life to the fullest,,,, because I'm set up for the future- meanwhile your hiding in this fantasy world thinking that you are somebody?- you are nothing, just another trash from the streets trying to make ends meet. Obviously you are an arsehole and your language usage is rather poor.... Which run down school in papua new guinea did you go to?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: minding my own business

July 14 2012, 8:09 AM 

You lack comprehension, there's no verbal communication, where did you hear that voice? Your mind is playing tricks on you. Forget your intuition or gut dumb feelings, you got it terrible all wrong! Get yourself another luxurious crystal ball. I am far from what you think. LOL

Your definition of luxury equates to something well below the level of my decent lifestyle. You are in a fantasy lala land (does that sound fimilar?).

Your luxurious school didn't "schooled" you well. Maybe you were taught by Avusi Tanao, isn't he a teacher cum polly?

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

being wholistically realistic

July 14 2012, 8:41 AM 

Okay what's up with Comprehension and disillusion?- what is their to understand? You talk like a primitive arsehole your sentences have flaws in them- don't talk about my life because I'm advanced, thankyou. Maybe you'd rather have beseo teach you how to become a professional concubine for kainantu town- typical

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

July 14 2012, 7:57 AM 

Its alright I understand- you are sailon beseo's concubine- and right now your being a big biiitch, purely portraying and over exaggerated caracature,,, don't be an arsehole just because sailon beseo is eating it right now!!!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha omfg! I can't stop laughing

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 14 2012, 8:15 AM 

Which luxurious school did you went to? Look! they didn't "schooled" you well. Bitch refers to opposite sex. You are conjuring up the luxurious life. Its all in your mind...lala land!

Are you telling us who you say you really are? Pathetic fool! Tiro, that's okay just say that to make you feel happy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 14 2012, 8:29 AM 

png oreo for life, you suppose to be the "no pushover, strong headed highlander"! Look! you are bowing down to me in the way you are responding by agreeing me. Although you have the right to say what you want , equally you don't have the right to demoralise our brothers/sisters from Kainantu who are trying to discussion something here. That is the only grudge I have against you otherwise,...you are good.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 14 2012, 8:40 AM 

Say your last words and that's it for our debate. I will not respond to whatever you say thereafter.

Last note be considerate to other Kainantuants. There is always somebody smarter than you out there. (whisper...in this case me)

Hell didn't break loose. So we are still brother, are we?

Respond to this message   
@#%(!

Png oreo for life is Pastor Tommy

July 14 2012, 9:02 AM 

HA HA HA...! What are deadset give-away. So now we all know that png oreo for life is non other than the famous Pastor Tommy, who is the uncle of Pastor Avusi Tanao and Elder Jon Coffeeman Yogio, Mal Chopper Smith greatest rival and Simon Freezerman Sia's foe. We also know that you are from Kona Rot in Kainantu, which leads me to believe that Pastor Tommy is is not a foreigner as speculated but another primitive, low life, cave dweller covered in mud selling talpia fish on the roadside waiting for Hagen buses to arrive and give you free klina cut soap to wash yourselves and look presentable as human beings. So please don't tell the rest of the world that you attended the best schools and live in luxury because we now know the truth about you!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

whollly realistic and geniune

July 14 2012, 9:11 AM 

Klina soap? Apparently your the lowlife that wants to get married to the hagens for the soap- a definite sign of kainantu weakness, you couldn't buy yourself the soap that's why your in search og someone who has money to buy you everlasting supply,,, in regard to the retard tommy? Maybe you are his son, I stand on my own and have no affiliation with the dillusional maniac, you apparently consumed wishing to hunt this imposter tommy- when will we ever learn?

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

this was unwanted

July 14 2012, 9:03 AM 

You know the whole argument originated from something small- I was just quoting the famous saying: "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" and some not so bright individual begins to verbally abuse me for nothing- I want to get along with all you fellow "wantoks" but some unwanted elements just keeps driving a wedge.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Sorry png oreo for life

July 14 2012, 9:23 AM 

png oreo for life, that's what happen when you become inconsiderate with your blantal and abusive remarks, and I feel sorry for you now that @#%(! took my postings and added another dimension to it.

To get the record straight, I have no way and cannot prove that png oreo for life is Pastor Tommy. It was an abuse of my freedom of speech. Sorry.

Fools believe everything and anything posted on the forum and newspapers, @#%(! you are one of those fools.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

never will be a fool in my own country

July 14 2012, 9:31 AM 

I am most certainly not a fool-

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: never will be a fool in my own country

July 14 2012, 9:37 AM 

png oreo for life, did I say you're a fools? Hell no! I was referring to @#%(!. Don't jump in to bite his bullet. Your luxurious schooling was a waste of your parents bag of money.

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

will not take a bullet for anyone-

July 14 2012, 10:00 AM 

I'm perfectly sane- thankyou and my parents money was well spent,, I am thankful to be highly educated

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: will not take a bullet for anyone-

July 14 2012, 10:16 AM 

You are still my brother from another mother. Wanbel stap!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

July 14 2012, 8:45 AM 

Are you autistic or something- I'm just concerned at the way you try to comprehend my statement? From your writting I can tell you're note exactly bright as I thought you would be- oh well what would you expect from a settlement trash

Respond to this message   
Inap Nau

July 14 2012, 10:27 AM 

Can Anonymous and png oreo for life find some other avenues to debate your theories about each other please? I'm sure a lot of Kainantuants are already fed up with reading your postings. They want to contribute their ideas but are holding back...I hope you two highly educated elites understand and won't reply and start another debate with me.!
Can someone update us the counting? How are the security forces doing on the ground?
Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

ET call home via BMOBILE/DIGICEL

July 14 2012, 10:55 AM 

You want information about the election, use your mobile and call your families/friends in Kainantu. This doesn't require any thinking out of the box. Don't loose contact with your love ones at home, take this time to call them rather than using this media.

Respond to this message   

Re: ET call home via BMOBILE/DIGICEL

July 15 2012, 9:40 AM 

Is it true ol PNG Defence force soldiers beltim ol man na putim ol lo police cells?

Respond to this message   
Bush Reporter

PNG DFs brutalty in K92

July 15 2012, 11:23 AM 

Yes, it is very very true. I saw it with my naket eyes what they were doing. It is not good and we are very scared. They said they will raid all the villages in K92, especially K2. They nearly killed John Bohito too. The cell in K92 is already full and I heard a truck load was tranfered to Bundaira. Its not safe anymore for K92. They are worse then our most notorist crims. Somedoby have to speak up for us or we will die in the hand of our defence force. This is serious matter of grave concern, plis I urge you all out there to do something or we will die. Its like a war, man. The DFs are using mortars too to blow the house into flames. Reports are slowing coming in saying that they are also raping all the mothers and girls especially virgin teenager girls, if there any in da brod day light. The next time you call us and we didn't answer that means we are dead in the hand of our very own DF.

Alot of people are moving out of their villages to Lae and Goroka etc because of this. Its a state of emegency!

yes, its true the DFs are belting us with fan belts and hitting us with the handle of the gun.

Respond to this message   
tru o giaman?

Re: PNG DFs brutalty in K92

July 15 2012, 11:28 AM 

For someone who saw all this with their naked eyes, you give us an amazing lack of detail on what happened. Why were you there yet apparently saw so little?

It doesn't make sense!

If you saw more than you're writing, you need to write down everything to be truly convincing.

"raping all the mothers and girls"?????? ALL of them? It's statements like that which make me doubtful of what you're saying.

Over to you.

Respond to this message   
Bush Reporter

Re: PNG DFs brutalty in K92

July 15 2012, 12:07 PM 

Some things I saw but not the raping one. I only hear the raping stori but lots of people are saying its true. Plis believe me, its true and its happening.

The lastest is one boy from B2 is rushed to Goroka hospital because of bullet from DF. Again this one I heard it and is true.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Mi Wari

July 15 2012, 2:04 PM 

Em tru hevi kamap lo kainantu ami kamapim. ol laik soim wonem pasin nau. plis tokim sampela moa.

Respond to this message   
Details please!

Re: Mi Wari

July 15 2012, 2:58 PM 

Details!
Details!
Details!

Without details how can anyone believe any of this???

Respond to this message   
Bush Reporter

You can take it and leave it. Up tu yu.

July 15 2012, 3:28 PM 

Yu tok lon wanem kain detail, em samtin wok long kamap na mi lukim na harim na tokim yu long long level blon mi. This is free sevis from the bush reportor. I'm looking for flex nau to top up. Can yu give me your mobile phone numbea and i crdt yu so I can give it in detail?

Respond to this message   
yu tok tru

Re: ET call home via BMOBILE/DIGICEL

July 15 2012, 9:44 AM 

Internet is excellent into making all of us into lazy bums who do nothing. All my friends and I have become lazy bums ever since we started using internet.

If I didn't know better I'd say that pngscape was set up to paralyse all the activists in this country so that they stopped doing anything truly meaningful and instead just sat at the internet posting this, that and the other.

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

Counting Start Date!

July 15 2012, 11:30 PM 

Can anybody tell me when the counting will start?

Cheers,

Respond to this message   
@#%(!

Re: Counting Start Date!

July 16 2012, 5:25 PM 

Mi harim olsem counting will start on Tuesday, 17th July. For latest election 2012 results, gooogle search “pngec results“ and click on the results link...so far, 10 winners across PNG have already been declared. Bush reporter, sapos yu gat updates, plis updatim mipla.

Respond to this message   
@#%(!

July 17 2012, 7:38 PM 

Counting for the nine electorates and regional seat just started at 4.30pm this afternoon...the delay was very frustrating for all EHP. Thete's a big informal sector business outside the NSI gates set up by scrutineers and supporters.

Respond to this message   

who's leadin

July 18 2012, 10:34 PM 

Watson is on da lead with one thousand n one hundred votes n john woha is second wit five hundred sixty eight votes

Respond to this message   
K92 Ants

July 18 2012, 5:33 AM 

Thank bro 4 the counting date...much appreciated!

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Em tru at Last

July 18 2012, 3:27 PM 

Thanks for the update na Post Courier karim displa stori tu yah. Mi pla laik lukim husait bai lida.

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

Re: Em tru at Last

July 19 2012, 8:05 PM 

Looks like they are currenly counting ballot boxes form the K2 area. Johnson Tuke and Watson Tima have been sharing the lead after each counting and are already into the 1000 and 2000 votes. When counting gets to the Agarabi area, the Agarabi candidates will battle each other until one of them wins...

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Observer Tasol

July 20 2012, 2:48 PM 

Thank you lo update. Mi hamamas lo yu.

Respond to this message   

KEEP QUIT EVERY BODY

July 24 2012, 2:26 PM 

I'm seeing so many massages which are helpful and at the same time discouraging. umi ol K92 are just like our stupid grand parents; selling our only birth right lo mani na lambflaps. don't ever complain and blame others lo wanem u yet save olsem wrong and have doen it in 2007 and yet you are still doing it today. every christian around the country are praying and I hope in my humble heart that the GOOD LORD will give kainantu a true leader because HE alone knows the pain we are going through. Guys plis mi begim upla lo lewa blo mi we voted already and are awaiting the result as soon as possible so don't swear na traim lo bagarapim wanpla na narapla.

mi no sapotim wanpla candidate or political pati. I am speaking as a pikinini K92 because election comes n goes kainantu ya ba umi stap.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Sitting members trailing behind

July 26 2012, 3:18 PM 

I read in the National not post courier that all sitting memebers are trailling and anytime soon I suppose declarations will be made. The names I saw is interesting.
Can some body from K92 update and nothing for the regional. Who is leading???
Kain bilo eastern highlands nogat gutpela news coverage................

Respond to this message   
Observer Tasol

Re: Sitting members trailing behind

July 26 2012, 5:37 PM 

Google "pngec results" and click on the Election results link and it should take you to the results page...you will see all the election results updated regularly. Post courier and National only report news about HIV/AIDS and criminal activities in Port Moresby.

Respond to this message   
tiro

Whats happening who is our new member

July 29 2012, 12:20 PM 

Cut off from all communications and no news from post courier and the national. |Any updates. EHP is in silence because do we have nothing to celebrate because all sitting mp's have now received the peoples choice and unknown one are leading? My assumptions. Whats up??

Respond to this message   
@#%(!

Re: KEEP QUIT EVERY BODY

July 27 2012, 7:39 PM 

No one will keep quiet, you pathetic piece of ****! Elections come and go once every 5 years so people want to talk...this is politics so my advice is dont come to this site coz you just made yourself look like a total fool..!

Respond to this message   
blak thought

July 28 2012, 1:32 AM 

First, you need to learn how to write proper English so you don't look like an ignorant cave creature when you go on the internet.

Look up the word QUIT (which you wrote) versus the word QUIET (which you meant).
Look up the word MASSAGE (which you wrote) versus the word MESSAGE (which you meant).

If you can't spell, you'll be communicating something different than what you intend, which in some cases, could lead to great embsrrassment.

Do you want to give me a "massage," Moses Tau?

Respond to this message   
@#%(!

July 28 2012, 9:02 AM 

Mr Blak Thought, why dont you shove your own diwai up your kakaurot , you gay creature, while Moses Tau puts his lollies in your mouth!!!

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Who is the new member for Kainantu

July 29 2012, 12:39 PM 

As any body been declare member elect for Kainantu?
Wondering fro faraways

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - KAINATU OPEN
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum