<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

KAINATU OPEN

June 6 2012 at 1:35 PM
Gateway 

What are your choices for Kainantu Open.

My Choice, Johnson Tuke and Sailon Besseo will battle out this Election..

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: KAINATU OPEN

June 8 2012, 11:21 PM 

yu olim blo salio beseo...yu go na born second time again

Respond to this message   
Hawksy, Teveko

Kainantu Open Update 2012

July 26 2012, 4:38 PM 

I want updates for Kainantu and EH Reginal seat please

Respond to this message   
sparks

sekim gut results blo you.

July 30 2012, 10:48 AM 

you mangi ah! sekim baksait blo yu. ol results stap lo backsait...
sparks.

Respond to this message   
igo igo

June 9 2012, 7:34 AM 

Another tok nating posting. This forum is full of your kind of shiat. Plenti mauswara i stap. We looking for facts mate, not more empty opinion. Give us details of these candidates not just telling us they the ones buying most votes.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 9 2012, 8:46 AM 

husait man give vote to beseo. yu are one of the stupids.. Sailon em pamuk man. Kisim of liklik toi fokofi meri raun lo dirty town blo yupla K92.. Yumi must ruasim pipia lo kainantu seat!!!

Respond to this message   
Raitim stret

June 9 2012, 9:24 AM 

Stop da name calling. It makes us highlanders look uncivilised to the world.

Respond to this message   
Anava Konan

Baseless

July 10 2012, 3:08 PM 

Wanem gutpla samtin em mekim lo last five years na yupla tintin lo em stap. lus tin tin lo ol kain lonlon na ol fo kofi na ol kago boi votim em ma yumi lukim. Askim mani lo em na kaikai becos em mani blo yumi em lokim stap lo last five years ya. kai kai na givim zero lo em. em bai tanim graun ha.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Gateway

June 9 2012, 8:31 PM 

K92 is the gateway to highlands and you guys should be civilised by now..whats happening..

Sapos yu stap long tudak, senisim memba...

Respond to this message   
TIRO

Save lo spak

June 10 2012, 4:51 AM 

We have water power to power 240 volts from Yonki power and still waiting for the money to rain down ..... how soon ...... however Kainantu leader knows how to drink and don't know the right place to piiii,,,,,,,,,, na do something for the people. Sick na sem lo mi blo Kaianantu dirty fillthy and even the brains must be like wise.
Lets make a united effort and for a change please. SANAP Kainantu .......

Respond to this message   
ANON

Re: Save lo spak

June 10 2012, 11:12 AM 

Kainantu is the capital of beheading/massacre in PNG that shows those who are from that area and the eperiphery are not fit to govern themselves yet. They need to go back to their caves and educate their tribal members how to live in a modern society, way of democracy, respect for ones life,bush knives and guns are not for chopping and gunning people in town and why it is important to vote a civilized mind to represent them in a modern government system where decisions are debated in foreign language and recorded using computers (pen and papers).

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Thanks for the insight

June 10 2012, 1:12 PM 

Kainantu has the potential to mone forward and needs leaders with the appropriate brains and there is somebody there. Need to look out and pick that guy. Also the positive thing about Kainantu is vote at your own will and this is nice and not used properly. Like other Highlands electorates they vote by the barrel of the gun.
Yes Kainantu can kill each other and that can be used to kill the bad name too and move forward.
Food for thought.

Respond to this message   
ufosian

Kainantu is is a Lovely place

July 30 2012, 4:16 PM 

I read with lot of interest all your comments, I am one of those people who stood in the elections and I am happy I stood for the elections because i learnt alot of things about our people. Our people need to change before their eyes are open to select good leaders. I feel so sorry for our people and our understanding of different things. I had to take a break from the elections for one week because had I continued, I would have gone crazy or insane to regain my insanity. Thats how backward our people. I dont know how to discribe this but I feel very ashame and sorry.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 10 2012, 11:00 PM 

thats a very good complement...I think you should come and lived in Kainantu and experiance it for yourself.. When you talk about killing its good yet karim leg kam to kainantu and bai you lukim noken kamap guinea pig blo PNG mass media

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Save lo spak

June 11 2012, 9:53 AM 

Mi tambu blo yupela Kainantu na mi save stap lo hap tasol nau mi stap lowe. Bai mi stap Tiro blo yupela Kainantu. Mi lukim igat bikpela sans lo Kainantu bai Kamap tasol the leadership is wanting. It is you the people of Kainantu who make the decision to vote. If the leader does not lead who is going to follow. The scenario here is our melanasian culture revolves around leaders. Sapos lida em gut em bai pipol bai luk save.
Thats why I beg Kainantu na Kamano for this matter be responsible and vote your leader. I have lived in Kainantu and it is indeed the best place just made bad by few crook. There are killings evrywhere. Kainantu still da best my friend.

Respond to this message   
O'e

June 11 2012, 11:46 AM 

Please allow me to add my thoughts on what Tiro yu tok lo em...Yes, while Mr Anonymous can tok he lives in K92, I for one think he's "blind" because he's got himself all mixed up with what he's saying. Maybe he's spent all his living years in Kainantu and hasnt got the chance to view Kainantu from the outside world. While some of us living abroad are keeping a close eye on the election progress back home, we dont care who wins the seat, it is not a birth right for Sailon or Avusi Tanao or whoevere the Tom, Dick and Harry it is for that matter, we want someone who can deliver...!!! Mi full sapot lo what Tiro tok, there are people out there who can deliver...all the bad names that have been labelled upon Kainantu as the massacre capital of png, cowboy country, gun capital...yes, that's true, there's violence everywhere in png and on this earth ..its even worse in wabag, tari hagen whatever those highlands places are..besides its only a few crooks/villages that give use the bad name who seem to think Kainantu town is a battlefield where they can fight each other out...em ol displa kain lain em ol animals, bush kanaka cave people, samtin blo ples, lusim lo ples, Kainantu town em public ples blo wok business na kisim sevis...Whoever wins this election must deliver, Kainantu yumi stap way back, even though whiteman kam lukim mipla first before em go lo simbu, hagen, wabag, mipla stap wankain...sapos member ino deliver, sory tru lo yu na mi, bai yumi stap olsem na dust iken karamapim mipla.

@suse tiv'ino, London, UK.

Respond to this message   
Tiro

Save lo spak

June 11 2012, 6:27 PM 

Em nau thanks for seeing what can be seen from the outside. That is what is lacking in Kainantu. Lo na oda ino wok so do it the traditional way when government does not do its job. Hence Kainantu has the potential only that it needs the right person.
The elite of Kainantu don't come out because jealously from amongst their cave clans man and personnel demands na list goes on from here.
Make 2012 the year to make the right change. Every body is a leader in their own right, just like any man can father a child but it needs somebody special to be a (Daddy) leader in this context.
Kainantu SILIP inap nau KirAp

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

June 11 2012, 11:36 PM 

what cave clans do you speak of you little piece of ****//// as a png highlander heavily influenced by the westeern world i can only ponder amongst those rather vulgar comments that both you lowlifes have expressed/// avusi tanau has nothing to do with the dismay of k92,,,for once instead of being critical about peoples shortcommings try to educate your people asswell,,, dont hate on uncle avusi just coz you got no toyota landcruiser/ prado

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

no basis

June 11 2012, 11:24 PM 

how the **** do you insult candidates/ my uncle avusi tanau is a fierce defender of the sda faith as a former parliamentarian/ what did he do you?

Respond to this message   
mikz K92

wild dogs wearing sheep skin

July 19 2012, 11:01 PM 

F**k You and Avusi, 15 years yutupla mekim wanem samtin, 15 years of darkness na nao yutupla kamap lotu man nao, just get lost and go to hell K92 don't need you too...

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 511 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum