The following sitting MPs will come back and why:
1. Peter O'neil - he is the pride of Ialibu/Pangia
2. Belden Namah - not illegally, but his people will send him back because, he made alot of waves
3. Don Polye - though not much of development, he will come back out of respect from his people
4. Anderson Agiru - out of respect and he will be the first governor for history purposes
5. Jeffery Nape - he is one of Sinesine's decorated or famous sons.
6. The Somares - Snr will return out of respect, jnr will be sent back to parliament to follow his father's footsteps
7. The Chans - Both out of respect and the good work they are doing back at NIP
8. Malcom Kela Smith - had already won the hearts of the EHP people.
9. James Marape - he is slowly following the lead of Agiru.
10. Francis Awesa - the development he has initiated and will be allowed to continue
11. Luther Wenge - he will be sent back to look at the constitution and other legal staff
O'neil and Namah will form the government and O'neil will be PM with Namah, his Deputy.
AND PNG WILL DEVELOPE in a very short period of time.
Well, you tell me who else, the other seats are up for grabs and it is anyones.
Good luck PNG