July 9 2012 at 11:34 AM
JJ 

with J Maladina

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
png oreo for life

Re: NPF Peter O'Neil pay back my money that you stole

July 9 2012, 12:31 PM 

I am so saddened that PNG to quickly forgets those who have done wrong against us,,,

Respond to this message   
ag

Re:NPF

July 9 2012, 6:52 PM 

You are definitinely correct;and all the public servents or other PNGIANS who have got money in NPF should said the samething,before Peter O'NEIL become the prime minister of PNG.Poor people of PNG sweating our guts to keep our money for future use and PNG government is covering and covering it up and letting it go. This is not a small thing and if Peter O'Neil becomes a prime minister,he is responsible for NPF money.He has to make those BIG THIEVES who take part in stealing NPF money must pay back or WAR!

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

once a thief always a thief

July 9 2012, 11:29 PM 

He is a thief,, his name was mentioned in the implications- in Papua New Guinea 90
% of politicians and beaureaucrats are thiefs, who knows it could be the tip of the ice burg!!!

Respond to this message   
straight

My people my culture

July 10 2012, 1:33 AM 

It is nerve wrecking observing how people suffer when humanity are deprived of basic services. It is long due something needs to be done. Basic services such as health facilities, roads and schools be well equiped. When I see people suffer so much I feel the pain because " my people are my culture".

Now, politicians, you all have seen the very state of your people. I wonder what's written in your agendas to positively impact the lives of your people.

Roads , schools and health facilities need to be prioritized for good governance. This basic needs should really be a continuation of service than been fragmented.

I hope the next five years bring change, and I pray it must happen:

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum