http://www.pngec.gov.pg

Cherio

MBL Kange

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ag

Enga

July 21 2012, 3:33 PM 

Enga, my beloved Enga,whats happening to you? Where are all my fellow Engans? Iam like a lose bird,sitting here wondering what is happening now in Enga.Is the counting still going on or whats happening.Its 21st/07/2012 now and whats going on?I checked on the tv,internet,news or news papper,nothing is said about Enga.Beautifull Enga is paradise,there is no home like Enga.Its not easy to forget so why and where are the news people? Can't they tell us whats the lates counting result is?

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: Enga

July 21 2012, 4:28 PM 

Enga has to be full of the stupidest people in the world - look at the corrupt leaders you all have voted for... AGAIN!

What a laugh.

Respond to this message   
Waneo

Responding

August 1 2012, 4:29 PM 

You can not judge driven by the situation to judge some whom you dont know. meaning it involes time, effort & resouce to build reputation so we can not come out from the blue & critise our own fellow Egan leader.

If gyou are bone Engan than you dont have the choice - so you have to be an proude Engan because, God dose everything according to his own choice so you have to take carry it on board - hardwise you can go to the other side of the world & that will solve your problem or you dont deserv to live.

To be very honrest with you, There is no home like sweet Enga, Born Engan & Die Engan,

Commands, on the Elected Member from Enga Provice.

1: Action Governor:

He's a leader from his own right, he was a businessman - LLG Politics - Provincial Politics- & national Politics,

* from thsese persfective it not easy to make commands by critising him & he has down a load for Engan & I'am one of his son.

2: Hon Don Poly

* A very vibrant & enegetic national Politician & this is one of the Engan Product & you try & Imagin, He is one of the top three tips for the Country's CEO.Please be mindful of your words & hardwise it can backfier or judge for yourself.

3: Hon Rimbink Pato - The very top lawyer in PNG -

General Command to PNG

I Asured you PNG that, when this nation is lead by an Engan in the near future you have you will be driven to your home land & there he will put stop to corruption, and he will bwcone the best captain of the ship & put to dead all the problem.

Men elect Leader BUT God Chooses//

What a ENGANS

Respond to this message   
Waneo

Responding

August 1 2012, 4:31 PM 

You can not judge driven by the situation to judge some whom you dont know. meaning it involes time, effort & resouce to build reputation so we can not come out from the blue & critise our own fellow Egan leader.

If gyou are bone Engan than you dont have the choice - so you have to be an proude Engan because, God dose everything according to his own choice so you have to take carry it on board - hardwise you can go to the other side of the world & that will solve your problem or you dont deserv to live.

To be very honrest with you, There is no home like sweet Enga, Born Engan & Die Engan,

He's a leader from his own right, he was a businessman - LLG Politics - Provincial Politics- & national Politics,

* from thsese persfective it not easy to make commands by critising him & he has down a load for Engan & I'am one of his son.

* A very vibrant & enegetic national Politician & this is one of the Engan Product & you try & Imagin, He is one of the top three tips for the Country's CEO.Please be mindful of your words & hardwise it can backfier or judge for yourself.

General Command to PNG

I Asured you PNG that, when this nation is lead by an Engan in the near future you have you will be driven to your home land & there he will put stop to corruption, and he will bwcone the best captain of the ship & put to dead all the problem.

What a ENGANS

Respond to this message   
Waneo

Responding

August 1 2012, 4:31 PM 

General Command to PNG

What a ENGANS

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum