<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Belden Nama is like the Late Sir Yambaki Okuk

August 8 2012 at 9:37 AM
Mkkendayamo 

Belden Nama is a straight shooter and no nonsense leader. His style of leadership is unique and blended with power and authority over the wicked compared to others. He fills the shoes of our late Sir Yambaki Okuk. We need radical leaders like him to weed out corruption for real change. I really admired him for his speech delivered during the election of Prime Minister O’Neil On August 3. The upper house of audiences applauded him most than others. They were on their feet to show respect for Nama.I tell you what, this guy can really speak volumes and no wonder he's another most powerful leader at the moment as I speak. Those who call him a dictator or all sorts of names whatsoever are just mere opinions because such will never happen in a country like PNG with different multicultural settings, and this is one aspect that is holding this country together from crumbling. He will make a very good opposition by ensuring the O’Neil government is kept on its toe's to avoid any form of corruption. This is something anew PNG has been lacking since Independence. He has my respect and support whether his critics like it or not.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
savepes

Maus wara

August 9 2012, 1:43 PM 

Belden Nama is Mauswara leader he better clean up is belly full of garbage. Let him talk and mauswara, but remember action speak louder than words. becareful Ol lain bilong toktok planti ino save gat taim bilong sindaun na tinting na skelim gut. Tell him to hide his face under his pents. I am From PS but die heart of Morobe... trupela

Respond to this message   
CJ Ninja

Re: Maus wara

August 9 2012, 2:25 PM 

Haven't you noticed? Belden DOES take action. Problem is, often it is action that causes more problems than brings solutions. On the floor of parliament, he apologised to the Chief Justice this week. Now why was that??

Respond to this message   
png oreo for life

Yeah

August 15 2012, 11:44 AM 

Yeah but Yambaki Okuk was an excessive alcoholic who lead to his own demise, theres actually an audio recording of the guy singing hymns whilst being under the influence of alcohol------ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maus wara

August 23 2013, 10:14 AM 

You point is so dumb and does not make any sense

Respond to this message   
tom

bullcrap

September 6 2012, 3:18 PM 

Beldan Namah is not anthing like Sir Okuk. And about the speech, he is just reading from words writtenn by his advisors.Man like Nama a dangerous for high positions in the cabinet.

Respond to this message   
Sodomy Victim

Re: bullcrap

December 6 2012, 12:12 PM 

Hell no.....that sodomiser aint nothing like Okuk... there will never be a Highway named after him! No match whatsover.....

Respond to this message   
Sodomy Victim

Re: bullcrap

December 6 2012, 12:12 PM 

Hell no.....that sodomiser aint nothing like Okuk... there will never be a Highway named after him! No match whatsover.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Belden Nama is like the Late Sir Yambaki Okuk

December 29 2012, 1:45 AM 

Belden is a real deal authentic article...he speaks his mind and gives noshit to other compromising half baked penniless leaders. Do you think there is one pollie on the floor of parliment he cares about??? No. If you want to screw him he will **** you...thats his attitude. If you need a leader with balls...thats Belden. On that you can trust him...you will not go wrong.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum