<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

richest highlanders

August 16 2012 at 10:43 PM
mangi hagen 

who r some of the richest highlanders 2day in png ??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: richest highlanders

August 16 2012, 10:51 PM 

PAUL PARAKA NAMBA 1!

Respond to this message   
johnny be good

How Paraka got his wealth

August 20 2012, 11:16 PM 

It would be interesting to know how paraka has become the richest ( if he is)? Let the government table the finance inquiry and the answer will be obvious. Coincidently, paraka got the court order to stop the tabling of that inquiry in parliment. Your guess is as good as mine

Respond to this message   
Mangi South

Richest Highlanders

August 17 2012, 12:32 AM 

Mangi Hagen - who is your choice of a richest man in the highlands? Rich in what context are we looking? Is it one's bank balance, number of GLX 200 series land cruisers, number of properties, business, a company ceo or politicians? I believe you and I are rich in our own right. Tell you what if you are able to cater for yourself and your household, it is your God given right to call yourself whatever you like. I don't have to have a 6 figure bank balance to call myself a rich man, when God created man He made us all with different talents and gifts - thats our God given wealth and riches at its fullest. God bless you Mangi Hagen.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Richest Highlanders

August 17 2012, 1:41 AM 

he's talking about money and properties

Respond to this message   
You see the light!

August 17 2012, 5:34 AM 

Mangi South, based on your posting, I would consider you a very very wise person. Far ahead of the rest of this pack.

Respond to this message   
Total-Prosperity

August 17 2012, 6:18 AM 

Your bank balance, number of GLX 200 series land cruisers, number of properties, business is all money and is only a portion of richness or wealthiness. There is more than that in a true sense to be truely rich and wealthy life.

Mangi souths totally agree with you.

Respond to this message   
Reflections on Development

August 17 2012, 6:50 AM 

Right now, the highlands region is still in the process of discovering "business" without much understanding of all the negative aspects of "business" to total development. Eventually, people will come to see that this "money is the answer to development" and "business is the answer to development" is also primitive thinking, and we'll slowly advance to the next, higher step - looking at development in its fullest. Ironically, that form of full human development was spelt out very well over 2000 years ago in the Bible.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 17 2012, 8:36 AM 

Does money fully represent individual's wealth and riches?

Respond to this message   
kago boi

August 17 2012, 8:42 AM 

Only to cave people who come out of there caves into the sun, look around at cars and buildings, radios and mobile phones, and decide that life and happiness is all about having cargo. Then they learn that to get lotsa lotsa cargo they need money. Then there thinking goes that this is what being rich is all about.

Very primitive thinking, yes, but the majority viewpoint in our primitive society today in the year 2012.

Respond to this message   
Mangi South

Richest Highlander

August 17 2012, 10:16 AM 

Mangi Hagen and my fellow posters on this trend - I've learned alot from all of you in the few lines that we've all shared. We can all see that what each of us have inked is from our inner selves. I believe in this way, we can all move forward in a positive direction - igat kago or nogat em ino bikpla samting. Respect for each other and their ideas, freedom of speech and movement of people, undistrubed businesses (no holdups and such). We all can move this country forward - it is never late. We just have to come out of this mindset - Govaman tasol bai wokim. It is the people who have moved the mountains of the West to make it a better place for themselves.

Respond to this message   
Money Freak

Re: Richest Highlander

August 17 2012, 10:19 AM 

To whoever it was who is so interested in knowing who the richest highlanderes are, I can answer easily: Those who either stole the most money, land or resources from others or those who ripped off the most people through overpriced trade store goods etc. The wealthy of PNG very very rarely actually create wealth. Instead they spend all their time trying to figure out how to shift existing wealth from the pockets of other people into their own pockets. A lot of them are active middlemen, pocketing more than their fair share. That is very sad.

Respond to this message   
fox

August 29 2012, 2:32 AM 

It's Noreo Beangke.No questions asked.

Respond to this message   
Pastor Tommy

August 29 2012, 10:51 AM 

I am the richest man in the Highlands.

I have $...........billions

Respond to this message   
Kng peng

November 5 2012, 3:51 PM 

What is wealth measured in? Life is wealth, without it wealth is meaningless. Manage you life very well and you will enjoy the fruits of the land

Respond to this message   
Kaskas Pikinini tin-can collector.

November 20 2012, 12:33 PM 

I am the richest and humbled by God. The only righest highlander above me who climbed the ranks of business by merit is Noreo Beangke.

Others, including Wingti or Paraka or what not are all THIEVES by moral and ethics!!!!!!!! They got no integrity. All they have is fame, boastful crook life.

If you had another list titled, "The top Highlands Crook List" yes, guess who would top it.

Mi Kaskas Pikinini tin-can collector.

Respond to this message   
feren

November 29 2012, 11:56 AM 

Poro, em trupela tok yu tok.
Mipla ol Niugini Iilan i save gut long husait ol hatwok man blo PNG na husait em ol stil man.

turana

Respond to this message   
Mangi hela

Richest Highlanders

March 8 2013, 1:53 AM 

All of you are right and wrong in some aspect..Rich on land is earhtly wealth such as money, cars, houses, etc...Riches of all is giving your life to God and secure enternal life in Heaven...God will judge each one of us, one day so let us not dwell on this issue...Let is talk about how we can make a difference in whatever capacity so we make PNG a better place...

Respond to this message   
saiso

March 8 2013, 11:24 PM 

There is nothing funny about money. If I am not wasted, the day is.

Respond to this message   
mari

March 9 2013, 12:05 PM 

Hey laka, why is it that giving yourself to assist others isn't even on your list?

You have subconsciously shown us your tendency towards greed.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum