<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Henganofi is a Laughing Stock - Clown Robert Atiafa

August 19 2012 at 3:21 AM
so sick 

I laugh my bum out when I read about this scumbag Atiafa guy. What a moron he is! What a disgrace to all Henganofians!

He wants to make stealing legal in PNG? Who does he think he is? Robin Hood or Joseph Kapris?

Ol pipol bilong Henganofi, displa dimdim blo yupela bagarapim nem blo Henganofi. Send him back right now, not in 2017.

Sick, so so sick.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Puppet Master

BLAME THE PUPPET MASTER (NOT THE PUPPET)!

August 19 2012, 11:15 AM 

The naive first term parliamentarian (puppet) makes the statement while the rest of the corrupt pollies including PM (puppet masters) remain very quiet as if they don't have anything to do with this bill/statement! hehehe!

Atiyafa is the fall guy for all those "corrupt" MP's keeping very quiet now acting as if this Bill is news to them.

Let me future analyse this. Quit bashing Robert. This bill is in the Grand Scheme of things and is the "extreme option" that the current recycled & corrupt government is willing to take to protect itself. After we all "RAH RAH" about this in the media and hold protest/strike etc..., Peter the hero will then dismiss this Bill as it is "not in the best interest of the country" etc.. etc.. and propose a second bill (ICAC Bill) which is not as outrageously corrupt as the Atiyafa Bill but in comparison will be easier to swallow for the public. I think it will still "protect the corrupt" in subtle ways but will be more acceptable to the public and portray Peter as not totally corrupt and actively doing something against corruption.

My suggestion, we shouldn't take everything in the media at face value, we should try to read between the lines and see who is behind all this. Just like Sam Basil is now directly asking PM if he sanctioned what Atiyafa proposed, and Bire Kimisopa telling PM to keep his members in line.

If we take the media at face value and start bashing Robert, we will be left in the present while the real enemy is gauging public perception and planning for the future. We need to analyse and be one step ahead of our enemy.

Stop wasting all your hate juices on Robert and think above and beyond where all this is coming from.

Respond to this message   
kulo

Re: BLAME THE PUPPET MASTER (NOT THE PUPPET)!

August 19 2012, 11:58 AM 

You are asking us to think deep thoughts but most of us are not capable of that here on scape. For us majority of naive stupids what do you suggest???????

Respond to this message   
Puppet Master

Re: BLAME THE PUPPET MASTER (NOT THE PUPPET)!

August 19 2012, 1:42 PM 

I agree. Most of us scapers are too emotional and take it out on "PEOPLE". We criticise/belittle people and even that persons whole ethnic/regional group and sadly this is only as far as the average PNG mind can comprehend. We do not criticize the "IDEA" that the person raised but the person himself/herself. Let's all take a step back, deep breath and look around analytically and find out what's causing a person to come up with an IDEA, is this person acting independently or are there strings attached? What is the big picture, what are the undercurrents? Only then are we closer to finding the roots of an issue and making a difference. I believe degrading a PERSON is not only cheap but a timewaster and takes attention away from the real undercurrents.

In fact, while all our attention and hatred is pointed at Atiyafa and the whole Henganofi District, his puppet masters are peacefully making other plans. hehehe!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Question what you read.

August 19 2012, 3:46 PM 

Kulo, one way to improve yourself in understanding what is going on around us is to question everything you read from the newspapers or hear from the grapevine yard any form of media.

Example:

Why is Atiyafa doing this? Is he doing this for his own gain, to protect him from something he did during his premier days? No! haven't heard of him being investigated - so rule this out. Is he speaking out loud his evil intention? Possible, time will tell.

Is he stupid? NO, I don't think he is stupid to say that. Then why the hell did he say that?

Is he willingly being used as a scapegoat? Most likely! Now who is going to use him to push such an agenda? Obvious those who want to benefit from it. Who are they? etc...etc.

Some of the answers to your questions will pop up later.

See how you can piece the zigsaw puzzle together?

Respond to this message   
Analyist

Re: Question what you read.

August 19 2012, 6:23 PM 

The above 3 or so respondents to the initial post is the same briefcase carrier of Robert Atiafa who is trying to cover up his bosses naive, pathetic, stupid, idiotic proposal.

Just accept the fact that the majority of Henganofians have voted in a super clown. Robert is a stupid.

End of the story. Stop trying to protect your boss. He is a little clown.

Respond to this message   
ah beg to disagree

August 19 2012, 6:27 PM 

But those posters don't argue that Aitafa isn't a clown. They're simply saying that he is being manipulated. Sounds fair enough, especially if he IS a stupid clown.

Respond to this message   
Pastor Tommy

August 19 2012, 11:36 PM 

Majority voted so now w have the show

This man has a point. There is not enough space on this page to list how much money has never reached the projects or projects funded and money went back to the MP's pocket.

Simple step out on the road and that is first thing you realise - nothing has been done - Step up on Highway - holes and holes and more holes.

Billions have been spent but where did it all go.

Now tens of billions will be spent from new oil and gas projects -

It will end up in pockets and SHIPPED AWAY TO AUSTRALIA,SINGAPORE, PHILIPINES, HONGKONG

Do you know how many Australian, Singapore, Hong Kong based companies owned by PNG nationals exist ???????

Question is WHY DO PNG NATIONALS NEED COMPANIES IN THIS LOCATIONS to DO BUSINESS IN PNG ??????????

LOTS TO ASK, TIME TO STOP VILLAGE TALK

Respond to this message   
tribes man

August 20 2012, 12:14 AM 

kweeessssshhhhhhhhhhhh pastor tommy nabaut ya maski ! haha

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 20 2012, 6:15 AM 

Analyist, what you said ...[Just accept the fact that the majority of Henganofians have voted in a super clown. Robert is a stupid.]. Do you also mean to say that majority of Hanganofians are STUPID SUPER CLOWN, hence they elected their own kind to represent them?

Respond to this message   
Puppet Master

August 20 2012, 9:02 AM 

@ analyist

You say "Robert is a fool. End of Story". Sadly, this is not the end of the story. We haven't won the battle by labelling someone stupid, and this is why normal PNGns never wins against the pollies.

Robert is a Fool. I agree. For allowing himself to be "used". The question now is "who is using him" to push this agenda? There are more powerful and evil forces at work that are using him. We need to find out who they are.

Can you help to further analyse for us?

Respond to this message   
junctionjuice

RE: Puppet master

August 20 2012, 4:38 PM 

Thats what we need now in Eastern Highlands, members who can openly speak their mind and address national issues.....if he is not pulled by stringes......
Honorable member its time you rise up and put Henganofi in to a new level...There are tonnes of ideas you need to bring into attention..just one is the ALTERNATE HIGHWAY PASS from Ramu valley to Kesavaka,Kesa exploration (mineral),schools,health,vocational,road upgrading,etc....Don't create purgatory for those money hungry politicians and their cohorts who wants more more and more......Stay away from them you are not voted by clowns......

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: RE: Puppet master

August 20 2012, 4:53 PM 

I wonder if Robert Atiyafa have heard of PNGScape?

Respond to this message   
Las Island

August 21 2012, 7:06 PM 

Wow, wow, wow! Anybody who thinks Robert is a fool or stupid should take a good look at him/herself in a mirror. He has started a very controversial issue here and I salute him for putting out his intentions cleverly which should stimulate comments from every one. After spending millions in investigations and if one can tell, how many of those fat cats who were implicated got penalized, situations make lawyers, consultants etc make millions and is all for a lost cause. If intellectuals can read between the lines, Robert is trying to draw attention from everyone so that this matter is taken to a new level!

Respond to this message   
sick

August 22 2012, 1:15 PM 

If I am Robert, I wouldn't allow myself and my integrity to be used by other people.

You are man enough, come one! Not just a man but a fully-grown adult Highlands man who should stand on your pakin toes - not a small dimdim briefcase carrier!

Get real, man!

Respond to this message   
Fox

Re: Henganofi is a Laughing Stock - Clown Robert Atiafa

August 29 2012, 2:28 AM 

Guys.Robert Atiyafa is a fearless,outright no-nonsense leader.He doesnt give a ****.He's just throwing a bombshell here.Let's all talk about it.It wont be passed a hes a plan behind.He's got another approach.We are all seing it at the same angle,thats why you can al go blah blah blah.He's got it in a different direction.He's got a different attitude...and one more thing..He's IQ is higher than yours..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 6 2012, 5:03 PM 

We do not care about his iq! We want to know his development plan for the district. Not another dumy.

Respond to this message   
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????

September 6 2012, 5:09 PM 

May I ask you, dear sir, why exactly would Mr Atiyafa propose a bill that would let all the corrupt pollies, gov bureaucrats, etc. get off the hook and not be prosecuted for corruption nor even have to return the money they stole?

What do you see as being Mr Atiyafa's noble, wonderful, decent reason in back of "throwing this bombshell"?

Hmmm?? HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????????????????????

Respond to this message   
Teacher

He's already been charged

September 6 2012, 7:18 PM 

Penalty is : about 4 yrs in the parliament and the Holiday Inn bar .20 days in Goroka . Give signatures to businesses entering E/Highlands & picture taking with the papers .Or will have to post a k2000 bail , unless he spend more or about the same amount on beer for the police.

Respond to this message   
?

Re: He's already been charged

September 6 2012, 8:34 PM 

what are yu talking about????

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum