<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Southern Politics Forum  

Agarobe for N.C.D Governor!

May 31 2012 at 1:48 PM
Independant Auditer 

Powes Parkop story could be classed as a story '' From Rags to Riches''.

He had no personal wealth before been a politician. After 5 years of been Governor, his Red push start van has been upgraded to a VX Prado and his yard is second to Ela Motors. PP has stolen so much money. Road from 5mile to 6mile is 800metres and costed nearly K58 million. Engineers estimates were k22million. He added 150% and awarded the contract to the oe and only Global construction. It costed NCD 28million to build the waigani drive few years before and it is a 1.3kilometre road 6 lane highway. If you didn't know, Powes and Tatchenko own shares in Global construction and the kickbacks Powes got from the 5mile road helped him start his political party **Fact - go check with I.P.A and you will see all these information on Global construction.** What a corrupt rat! Alot of school rehabilitation funds have been awarded to contractors to fix schools. Auditors have found to this date that no work has been done but the money has been awarded. This fat pig from Manus has definately blinded the people with colorful Christmas Lights, clean streets by tatchenko (overpaid for little work, they get all the kickbacks), Yellow school buses, water fountains, etc. PP has not addressed the real issues. Settlements are on the rise, highlanders flocking the city, water issues, Motu Koita Land issues, and so and so to name a few. Em konim olgeta man meri!

Robert Agarobe is my choice and will get my number 1. He has a personal Wealth exceeding 300million and doesn't need NCD money. He has an ambition to improve and maintain and take NCD to great heights. He has houses, helicopters, cars, u name it. Parkop had nothing and now, he has it all. All made from stolen money of the NCD and Motu Koita people.

Many of you won't agree with me but this are facts i speak. Vote Agarobe for change. For real tangible development and not giaman Christmas lights and water fountains that will be here today and gone tommorow and your children won't benefit.

NCD the time has come for you and i toa change. Vote wisely for our childrens future's.

Cheers.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ANNON

Re: Agarobe for N.C.D Governor!

May 31 2012, 9:16 PM 

You can drown yourself in Robert's wealth but he is not a leader material

MI WARI LONG YU

Respond to this message   
Dirtbag

Pleaaaasssseeee

June 1 2012, 12:36 PM 

Who wants to know how much Agarobe is worth..Its one of the wives of Agarobe still preaching about his wealth. It must be the finance and administration missus. Of course em sa gud lo bank balance..

We the people of NCD want a member, not a poster boy

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Pleaaaasssseeee

June 1 2012, 8:09 PM 

We want a good honest leader who has the capability to address concerns of all NCD residents. Well done to Robert Agarobe for building his business from nothing, however good business men do not always make the best politicians. Also, I'd be weary of voting in someone who has more than one wife. Mipla les pinis lo ol bigman wantaim ol planti meri.

Respond to this message   
Mumbai

June 5 2012, 8:38 AM 

Michael Kan bai win yah....Michael Kan for 2012...GO MICHAEL KAN! GO MICHAEL KAN! GO MICHAEL KAN! GO MICHAEL KAN! GO MICHAEL KAN! GO MICHAEL KAN!

Respond to this message   
Pat

Powes Parkop is STILL the BEST

June 5 2012, 9:36 AM 

I can't think of anyone as Powes Parkop. Power is still the best. Those kickbacks are nothing compare to how much you do for the city. Power, you still the best.

Kaimo..

Respond to this message   
png grassroot

Re: Powes Parkop is STILL the BEST

June 5 2012, 10:30 PM 

PARKOP EM LUS PINIS YAH

Respond to this message   
hah

Pakop still the Governors choice

June 7 2012, 12:46 PM 

pakop has done well out of all ncd govenors in the last 20 years. now educated voter can see thier taxes at work.

agarobe is a business man, havent heard if he had assisted or donate to any public utilities in the city with his monies or better peter barters record to medivac woman or people with his helicoptors or even donate to non govenment org to win public interest.

he is wellcome to contest but Pakop is still the beter leader of the pack.

Respond to this message   
Pom Grassroot

Nogat

June 7 2012, 12:50 PM 

Yupla ol saveh school lain eduketed mas gat namba lon putim Parkop ikam bek na vote 5 na 6 taim.

Mipla ol settlement na ples lain tok

MIPLA WARI LONG YUPLA

Respond to this message   
Sterlo Teka

June 13 2012, 10:24 AM 

Aaah nogat. Displa em win blo Michael Kanyu.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Agarobe for N.C.D Governor!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Southern Politics Forum