There have been a number of people asking questions recently with all of the good press they are seeing on the forum from current skin wearers as far as the ease of use, etc. I have been asked a few questions and I'm not experienced enough to answer them being an all lace wearer, so if some of you could please chime in I think we could all learn from this topic being on the forum.
I'm also going to throw in a couple of my own because I have one on order myself. Any helpful info. is appreciated, even if you don't know the answers to all of these:
1) Is applying to either the base or the head acceptable, or would you say one is better than the other with a skin piece?
2) Does the "alcohol slide" come in handy for a skin piece as much as it does for those that wear all lace?
2) When removing (for someone that is going to be using one of the recommended glues like Davlyn Black, etc), do you just spray a little alcohol under the edge and peel back? Is there a need to continue to spray the alcohol as you work your way back or does it peel off with very little resistance?
3) Some have mentioned that when they do just a quick/temporary removal to shower and put back on again, they re-use the adhesive still on the piece. I'm assuming this is in addition to a fresh layer of adhesive as well?
4) How easy is it to get a glue like Davlyn Black (or any of the others) to come off of the base and is alcohol or adhesive remover just basically wiped on to do this?
5) Are all tapes (including lighter hold tapes) a no-no on skin bases because of the difficulty to remove them?
Any other info. aside from these questions would be great....or if anyone has other skin questions, this will be a good thread to put them in.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.