Return to Forum  

Received order and very pleased!

June 2 2012 at 6:13 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Danno-10  (Login Danno-10)

I recently received my order of 2 French lace back and SFS front pieces from Eric and have to say
I am very pleased. The style was brush back with the hairline being slightly graduated and I was
very surprised at the high quality of the ventilation and hair quality. It is exactly what I ordered
and Eric's factory did a superb job. I couldn't be happier and I am a veteran wearer who knows
the difference between a decent piece and a great one. These fall in the great catagory by a long
shot.

Eric was a absolute pleasure to work with, and with his suggestions on some minor changes, the
pieces turned out perfect...would I make any changes on my next order??? I really can't see anything
that I would want to change except maybe to try a skin base. I am very happy with what I received
and would like to thank Eric and his company for delivering exactly what I ordered and for following
my directions on how I wanted it made...

Thanks Eric!!!!!!!! Have a nice weekend and I will be in touch with you on trying a skin base.

Mike

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Received order and very pleased!JDinTxJun 2, 2012, 1:18 PM
  Re: Received order and very pleased! Jun 3, 2012, 10:09 AM