Return to Forum  

Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/After

June 18 2012 at 10:13 PM
No score for this post

Eric  (Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

These are photos of a new wearer that hasn't posted on the forum yet, so I'm not sure what nickname to use for him. He will be on to share his thoughts after I let him know these have been posted. He emailed them to me and gave me the O.K. to post them.

Some background on this wearer and his situation. This is a stock piece that he purchased and he cut it down to his size and colored it himself slightly to match his hair color, he is very young and likes a thick, spiky hairstyle. He has been wearing a hat constantly for the last couple of years to conceal his hairloss so most don't even know what his hair looks like.

I believe he said it was cut in by a local barber, not at a hair replacement salon...but he will have to verify this. Also, he was going to make the switch a while ago but decided against it...and then changed his mind right after a buzz cut, so the blending on the sides was a very difficult task since his own hair is incredibly short as you can see in the before photos. He is in the process of growing it back out and I think longer hair on the sides will make all the difference in the world and make life easier when it comes to wearing this style.

These were his results. He is going to post better pictures later...these were taken literally right after the cut in...and they were taken with a web cam, so they are dark/shadowy at the hairline and fuzzy but it still gives a good idea of how everything turned out. I will let him know these photos have been posted.

I'm looking forward to also seeing how it looks once the piece has settled and the initial poof is gone:

Photobucket

This message has been edited by -Eric on Jun 19, 2012 12:02 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterEricJun 18, 2012, 10:20 PM
  Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterBJun 19, 2012, 5:46 AM
   Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterStevenJun 19, 2012, 6:04 AM
    Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AftersiroadsterJun 19, 2012, 6:31 AM
     Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/Afterreceded93Jun 19, 2012, 8:14 AM
      Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterozadamJun 19, 2012, 10:16 AM
       Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AftermartinJun 19, 2012, 11:35 AM
        Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterlfcJun 21, 2012, 5:08 AM
         Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterWillJun 22, 2012, 2:55 PM
          Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AftersiroadsterJun 23, 2012, 6:11 AM
           Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AftershortlocksJun 24, 2012, 12:58 PM
            Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterEnriquepachecoJun 24, 2012, 3:02 PM
             Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterEricJun 24, 2012, 9:44 PM
              Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterEnriquepachecoJun 25, 2012, 8:46 PM
               Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AftersiroadsterJun 26, 2012, 7:23 AM
                Re: Younger Wearer's Full Face Photos - Before/AfterEricJul 9, 2012, 2:54 PM