Return to Forum  

Pictures at my wife's Family Medicine Graduation Celebrations

June 21 2012 at 12:58 PM
No score for this post
Maykell  (Login llekyam)

It has been a very busy last month, my wife finished her Family Medicine Residency and with all the graduation ceremonies and also packing and moving all our stuff, to a new house in San Antonio, TX, I have not had much time to comment on here. Here are some pictures from some of the parties, it has my wife,son, daughter, and father in law in them. When you see my sons hair, you are looking at mines when I was his age. My father in law is 60 does not dyes his hair, and has to cut it every 2 weeks it grows so fast. All of my wife's brothers and family are the same, they have hair like the wolfman.
[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Pictures at my wife's Family Medicine Graduation CelebrationsjohnnyJun 21, 2012, 2:08 PM
  Re: Pictures at my wife's Family Medicine Graduation CelebrationsozadamJun 21, 2012, 4:04 PM
   Re: Pictures at my wife's Family Medicine Graduation CelebrationssiroadsterJun 22, 2012, 7:49 AM
    Re: Pictures at my wife's Family Medicine Graduation CelebrationsEricJun 24, 2012, 9:39 PM