Return to Forum  

Partial/hairline piece - options?

June 21 2012 at 5:35 PM
No score for this post
Delmo  (Login delmo45)

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea that I have.

My hairline is roughly norwood4. I still have ok density in the other areas and I have a cut-in wig from last year which I never got round to wearing. I was all set to wear but ended up going to travel in a hot country and shaved my head. Now that I've grown my hair back in again, I'm considering cutting up the stock piece into either 2 triangle slices for the hairline and was hoping someone form here, may have experience in doing this or if anyone has used a 'recession piece?'.

I don't know if it would be easier to make a boomerang shape for the receded area? or two use 2 single triangle shaped pieces?

Does anyone have any experience in doing something like this. I've tried searching but can't seem to find much information if such a piece exists or if it would even work.
I also think this might be a great way to get used to wearing that if my hair continues to receded or thin, then I'll at least have some experience with glue/bonding and such. Like a 'beginners guide to wearing' almost wink.gif

Great forum and thank you in advance.

Josip.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Partial/hairline piece - options?StevenJun 21, 2012, 10:52 PM
  Re: Partial/hairline piece - options?DelmoJun 22, 2012, 10:11 AM
   Re: Partial/hairline piece - options? Jun 22, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Re: Partial/hairline piece - options?DelmoJun 23, 2012, 1:06 PM
     Re: Partial/hairline piece - options? Jun 23, 2012, 2:15 PM
      Re: Partial/hairline piece - options?DelmoJun 29, 2012, 2:13 PM
       Re: Partial/hairline piece - options? Jun 29, 2012, 2:19 PM
        Re: Partial/hairline piece - options?DelmoJun 30, 2012, 5:12 AM