Return to Forum  

im back.. ..again!

July 1 2012 at 10:35 AM
No score for this post
cannedair  (Login cannedair)

Hey everyone!

I've been Craaazy busy pulling 12-16hr days at my new job!!! its nuts i know!

My stylist will only take appointments on tue, wed and thurs so its been especially difficult coordinating our schedules.. and to make it worse,, i have this Gorgeous fullcap eric sent to me that ive been dying to cut in for months now!!!

Im finally starting to get on top of my work and should be making time to get to the stylist soon. From what I can tell.. the measurements are SPOT on, not a ripple in sight and im never making a template again! I might bleach the knots a little further (my first time), so i dug up the baldee thread and got ready for that.. I also might step down the density a touch and go with a bit more hairline graduation for my next unit.. which i plan on ordering asap!

Eric, I should have posted a full photo review a long time ago.. my delayed reaction does not do justice to such a quality unit.

im very excited about trying maykells all blond method for the next one.. all i need to do is verify the measurements after the current one is cut in so i can order.

Eric.. i cant thank you enough.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: im back.. ..again!EricJul 1, 2012, 12:05 PM
  Re: im back.. ..again!BlackieJul 1, 2012, 2:04 PM
   Re: im back.. ..again!EricJul 1, 2012, 8:59 PM