<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Review: Woman's Remy EHH Wig & PHOTOS

December 23 2011 at 12:02 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Dee  (Login WigLadyDee)

Hair(once I washed it to get the factory processing oil/silicone out): lovely, soft, fine, silky, and flexible. When I washed it, the suds were so brown, that I thought it was going to be much lighter when I finished, but as far as I can tell, the color is the same, so the dirty suds must have been the factory treatment for ease of ventiting or something.

Color: #4 and is a blend of several very very close colored strands. Not a flat color, though, very natural looking.

Cap: I expected a fairly heavy cap, given the description of wefts sewn on a base. However, this is wefts sewn on a mesh and is very lightweight. The mesh is quite fine and darkish brown on the #4, so even when it's on a white styro head, you cannot see between the wefts, so no one will know it's a wig. Fits me like a second skin, I'm delighted with the fit!

Top: This is silk and undetectible from scalp from even close close up. Unlike some wigs I've had, there don't seem to be any returns on the top. They are apparently left below the silk. THAT is a big big deal to me. I hate when I part my hh wig and end up with all these short bristles sticking up at the part line.

Density: Perfect, perfect, perfect, did I mention perfect? I have NEVER had a wig that had a realistic amount of hair; every single one had to be thinned, sometimes drastically. This is perfect, ooops I already said that, didn't I?

Style: This is pre-styled in a layered cut. The front is left long so that it can be cut to fit the shape of your face. I had my stylist cut only the front and back to about the back of my ear. The back was already great, in my opinion.

Other stuff:
The hair is ventilated at a diagonal towards the front, apparently to allow the top to lay down flat. This makes it a bit difficult to get it to go back off the face, but it's better now than it was, so I assume over time that it can be trained.

The seams of the silk top are bulky, no other word for it. Across the front it's very noticeable when you run your hand through the hair, but it isn't noticeable at the front edge of the part line, and this isn't made to wear off your face anyway, so pretty much a non-issue.

The seam at the sides of the silk top are bulky as well. I part my hair quite close to that area and I have to ensure that there's some volume there, because it would show if I did not.

It really wants to part in the center instead of on the side, but I think it can be trained.

So, would I buy one again...I already did! The combination of fit, quality, and PHENOMENAL CUSTOMER SERVICE BY ERIC makes a repeat purchase a no-brainer.

If someone can tell me how to upload pictures, I'll post pics.

***Dee sent the pics. to me to upload for everyone to see. If I understood correctly, the first photo is before the cut in, 2nd photo is after the cut in and 3rd was after curl was added:

[linked image] [linked image]

This message has been edited by -Eric on Jan 20, 2012 8:52 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Eric
(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

Re: Review: Woman's Remy EHH Wig

No score for this post
December 23 2011, 12:57 PM 

Hi Dee,

I am so thrilled that you are happy with your purchase and that it was an easy transition from your old piece! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on the women's European stocks, I really appreciate it. You can email me the photos if you want me to add them, or you can upload them using the instructions below (there are several steps, but it's fairly quick as long as the photos are already 128k or less in size):

Click on "Insert Object" (Below This Post)
A small screen will pop up, click on "Temporary Files" at the top
Click on "Upload" at the very bottom
Click on "Browse"
Select photo you want to upload and click "ok"
Click "Upload" (next to the "browse" button)
Then click on "Insert File" (over on the right hand side, very bottom)

Thanks,
Eric

This message has been edited by -Eric on Dec 23, 2011 12:59 PM

Eric
(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
December 23 2011, 1:13 PM 

Thank you for sending the photos for me to post Dee, I appreciate you letting people see how things turned out. I think I described them correctly from how they were titled in the message...if not, please let me know.

It looks wonderful!!

Take care,
Eric

Chesca
(Login lavenderUK)

No score for this post
December 23 2011, 7:21 PM 

Hey, that's some shine you've got going on there, Dee. It's perfect for you!

Mike
(Login Danno-10)

No score for this post
December 27 2011, 8:25 AM 

Thanks for the pictures Dee....You look great in all of them...from
uncut to curled. Great job and I am glad you are happy.

Cori
(no login)

Re: Review: Woman's Remy EHH Wig & PHOTOS

No score for this post
January 4 2012, 9:48 AM 

Are there any of these left? How would I go about ordering? I just found this site via google so I am a relative newbie.

Thanks!
Cori

Chesca
(Login lavenderUK)

Hope you're successful, Cori

No score for this post
January 4 2012, 2:44 PM 

These really are fabulous wigs and excellent value. That's one of my colour #27s on the front page. I have other colours and pics if you want to have a look.

Eric
(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

Re: Hope you're successful, Cori

No score for this post
January 4 2012, 3:36 PM 

Hi Cori,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for stopping in.

If you click the photo link above, it will take you to my site and they are listed on the "stock pieces" page. Or, you can just copy the website into your browser: http://www.northwestlace.com

Thanks,
Eric

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum