<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Brushback Ventilation Photo

March 15 2012 at 9:39 PM
No score for this post

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

This is a photo of a brushback piece before being sent out. I've had people ask me in emails what the difference is between this and flatback, so for others that have wondered as well...basically flatback is the most extreme of the two ventilations and is only going to go backwards style wise. It also isn't going to have much "lift" to it because it's an extreme backwards ventilation. I'll try to remember to post a flatback photo next week when those orders come back (if there is a flatback piece in them).

With brushback, it's a softer "back" ventilation and can be styled with more lift, some bangs, etc. if you wanted to change the style up. Or, you can style it extreme back like a flatback easily if you wanted. It just gives you more flexibility with styling if you're not sure that you want it to always go straight back to the extreme every day.

Photobucket

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
derick
(Login derick63)

Re: Brushback Ventilation Photo

No score for this post
March 16 2012, 8:26 AM 

That looks very good. Nice bleached knots.

Is that French lace? What is the density of that piece and is that a graduated hairline?

Thanks!

Ravid4
(no login)

No score for this post
March 16 2012, 4:05 PM 

Hi Eric this is a very nice looking system, Would you say it is more then 90% density and I know it is hard to tell on a monitor but what color is that , it also looks like it has more then one color in it.
It that system made with Indian Remy Hair .Thank you

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 16 2012, 7:56 PM 

This is an all french lace, medium light density (100% or 65% for those that are used to the lower density scale) with brushback ventilation. It's a custom size and color, this is not a stock piece. The front is non graduated.

siroadster
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 3:26 AM 

This looks really nice. Would you say the density is slightly too much or just fine.

Up to what age do you think this would be appropriate?

Hope that is not a silly question

craig
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 5:50 AM 

In my opinion that density is fine until about age 50. It also depends on the density of your own side and back hair. I have seen men in their 70's who are not bald have very thick hair, but to me, If you over 50, (Iam 60)the less hair the better to pull off the illusion.

siroadster
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 7:09 AM 

This is what I thought, you don't want something that really stands out. Yes some people are very lucky, my mother's father had a thick mane of hair into his 80's

Craig
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 7:38 AM 

I had an uncle who died at 84 with a full head of black hair, and no he didn't dye it.

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 10:49 AM 

I completely agree that it's best to base density on your existing side/back hair rather than age. There are guys in their 20's that have very thin and sparse side hair that couldn't pull a piece like this off without putting a huge bullseye on their head.

siroadster
(no login)

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 5:42 AM 

Actually I think it would be interesting to see this piece on a guy in this 50's or 60's and seeing what difference it would make if it were grey.

Mind you if anything I think most people are jealous of people who are 50+ and have good hair (whether its a wig or not)

If it looks good wear it

Craig
(no login)

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 5:49 AM 

I can envision that piece on my head, because the color is very close to mine. I have a touch of grey, and even at 60, I could pull it off, if the density was lower in the front, to say 55-60% on the lower scale.

Enriquepacheco
(no login)

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 5:24 PM 

That hair looks amazing!!! I usually don't brush my hair back but many guys do, I like the front of the unit, it looks natural!!!!

GibberishNonsense
(Login GibberishNonsense)

No score for this post
April 1 2012, 12:21 PM 

That's so awesome! I wish I'd seen this before I ordered my custom unit. Next time, though. Next time. It really is awesome and it would work awfully well for my particular hair style.

(Login luvtrax)

WOW

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 9:33 PM 

I thought brush back would be the same as flat back. the hair looks to be vented forward giving it a nice lift. I REALLY like this because the hair can be combed forward and retain some lift.

(no login)

PICTURE IS MISSING

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 8:35 AM 

Hi Eric:

Where is the picture? Have you deleted it or am I not able to see it as I have not logged in? I'd really like to see them so I can decide on my next piece. Could you please repost hem?

Thanks

lfc
(no login)

Re: PICTURE IS MISSING

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 12:22 PM 

hi! the pic is still there ...the problem is from you. try and change the internet browser

Current Topic - Brushback Ventilation Photo
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum