<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Photos Of An Integration Piece

April 9 2012 at 8:31 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

This is mainly for the female wearers of course, but I wanted to show what an integration piece is and let those that wear them know that I can have these done without a problem.

I had a female customer that wanted her old integration piece repaired and a new one made, so I took a couple photos before sending them out to give those that have just heard about it a visual of what it looks like.

Basically these are pieces on wide netting that you pull your own hair through...so it would be for someone thinning on top that wants to incorporate their real hair into the piece. From the outside it just looks like a thinner version of a full cap/wig, because these don't need as much density since the wearer's own hair thickens it up:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Clueless lady
(Login Cluelesslady)

Re: Photos Of An Integration Piece

No score for this post
August 31 2012, 11:52 AM 

Hi,
I’ve been wearing the reconditioned integration piece since May and it has been fantastic. It has been washed, conditioned and blown dry about twice a week and it is only now that it is beginning to look a little thin and tired. I will be sending it back to Eric very soon to have it reconditioned again.
I have been really impressed with the hair quality and colour matching and the shedding has been minimal.
I will be changing over to the new piece that was duplicated from my original piece next week and I can’t wait to find out how I get on with it. Not only is it identical but it has saved me quite a bit of money as they are very expensive in the UK.
If there is anyone out there who would like to know any more about wearing an integration piece just drop me a line.
All the best,

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
September 1 2012, 11:02 AM 

Hi C.L., thank you for the update on this thread and for allowing the pictures to be posted back when you ordered. Also, I appreciate you offering to help those that have questions about an integration piece. I'm so glad things have worked out and even happier to hear you are saving a ton of money over your U.K. supplier.

JDinTx
(no login)

No score for this post
September 3 2012, 12:34 PM 

By gosh, "integration" pieces really do exist.

For the longest time I thought they were mythical entities along the lines of Bigfoot, unicorns, and the like.

Seriously, with that pic I can easily see how an integration piece would be a huge plus for women wearers in particular.

Current Topic - Photos Of An Integration Piece
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum