<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

If your hair looks dry or dead

April 19 2012 at 7:37 AM
No score for this post
Ww  (Login Wallyweek)

Hi, I posted this on another forum but thought I could share it with you guys.

The product I swear by on my hairpieces is Tresemme Heat Defence Spray. After I've used the conditioning mask on the hair, which I smear on liberally and leave on for over twenty minutes , but avoid the roots of the system, and have rinsed that off, I let the piece almost dry and then spray with the Heat Defence stuff. Then I leave the hair to air-dry. The Heat Defence, when it dries, makes the hair feel slightly crispy until you brush it through. Don't worry, the stiffness is very slight and brushes straight out, leaving georgeous soft and silky hair. This product is inexpensive so it's worth a try.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login -Eric)
Forum Owner

Re: If your hair looks dry or dead

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 4:24 PM 

Thank you for posting this helpful tip Wally....although some posts don't get a lot of responses, we have a lot of visitors each day so just know things like this reach a lot of people and these things really do help out others. I encourage anyone with helpful tips to share them....that's how I've learned so many shortcuts and different things is from helpful forums like this.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - If your hair looks dry or dead
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum