Back one step

Return to Main Index

great! now suppose a bit further

June 13 2006 at 12:49 PM
No score for this post

(Login Regan1874)

Response to Supposition

Let's suppose that the pyramid is indeed a timeline. Let's skip all the corraboration of facts, verification of the scientific method, and all that and just jump to the "what if you're right".

Not to sound flippant, but so what? I don't believe god exists. What affect could such revelations possibly have on me? And to what end?

RB: Thank you for advancing the discussion. And I don't want to sound the least bit disrespectful, but you don't take the supposition quite far enough. In other words, IF these things turn out to be true, that would mean that you would ultimately accept that the Great Pyramid confirms the Bible Plan of Salvation, therefore you would believe God exists, at that time, would you not? That is, if we take your premise to it's logical end?

However your "eternal destiny" so to speak will not be adversely effected should you choose not to believe. The Bible teaches TWO salvations: One for the world, a life in a paradise earth, and a special salvation for the (true) Church, those who have made a covenant by sacrifice.

--------------------------

Secondly, why haven't the acheologists trumpeted these discoveries? Where's OMNI and History Channel? I mean, if you're right, this must be the greatest acheological discovery in decades. So why aren't the scientists falling out of the woodwork? Why only religionists?

RB: I used to be a bit frustrated that the History Channel would pretend to offer information on the best competing theories, but never would include the work of the Edgar brothers. However the moment I was waiting for finally arrived about a week or so ago. They begrudgingly mentioned that some people believe that it is a historical timeline, using the sacred pyramid inch for a year. Of course it was only a single sentence read with a disclaimer that "egyptologists dispute that" or something to that effect.

Also, the facts of the Great Pyramid don't merely corroborate the Bible, they also crush all the denominations of Christendom. It points to their destruction. Therefore it is opposed by preachers of every stripe, hoping in vain to prop up their false teachings.

--------------------------

And lastly, if you don't see how your statement can be easily construed as an insulting, then perhaps you simply don't know how the words you're writing appear. Maybe you just don't know how to write any other way and are ignorant to the arts of persuasive writing. I find that to be an odd gap in your education.

RB: Let's assume that I'm a disgusting and foul individual, the scum of the earth. I'll go there with you if you like. But I don't care if a drunken one-eyed pirate is pointing to the Great Pyramid, it doesn't change the fact that it is there, and it isn't going anywhere.

"Argh! There be the Pyramid! Monument to Christ Hisself, argh!"

[parrot chimes in: "Proves the Bible, proves the Bible! araaaack!"]

1Cr 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, [and are] the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Yours in Truth,

Regan
The Present Truth Forum

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: great! now suppose a bit further - Scarmig on Jun 13, 1:55 PM
    1. etiquette, how amusing - Regan on Jun 13, 5:07 PM
      1. So, let me get this straight.... - Trinna on Jun 13, 9:50 PM
        1. What Trinna said. - Friday on Jun 14, 9:25 AM
      2. ad hominem - Scarmig on Jun 14, 6:45 AM
      3. Bullshit Regan - Harvestmoon on Jun 14, 9:06 PM
        1. Re: Bullshit Regan - Trinna on Jun 14, 10:29 PM
          1. Yes she is pretty. - Friday on Jun 15, 8:37 AM
            1. He's trying. - Trinna on Jun 15, 12:34 PM
              1. Coolll.... - Friday on Jun 15, 3:09 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement