Back one step

Return to Main Index

Whoda thunk parents would send their teenaged sons home?

July 9 2006 at 10:16 PM
No score for this post
Harvestmoon  (Login Harvestmoon)
Religious Reffugee

<In a post-Katrina New Orleans flinching from a resurgence of violent crime and a recent rash of gunplay in Central City, a revived juvenile curfew netted 55 violators in 11 days and revealed that some youths from hurricane-displaced families have come home without their parents.>
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpage/index.ssf?/base/news-15/1152428436258250.xml&coll=1

Oh my....that must be why at least every other day, I come home to...no joke, no exageration...30 teenaged boys across the street from my post Katrina dwelling. They're not there every day, they're there about every other day. And when they're there, they have my driveway blocked by a parked car and I have to wait for them to move it, in order for me to park in my own driveway.

Now just think about this...unfettered, undisciplined, "non-reigned in" teenaged boys with no parents here in the city. Just whiling away the hours, with noting productive to do, and no parents to answer to. What a fucking pretty picture!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. PS - Harvestmoon on Jul 9, 2006, 10:19 PM
  3. That's totally insane! - PatriotLady on Jul 9, 2006, 11:38 PM
  5. Manpower? - Suttholio on Jul 10, 2006, 4:08 AM
  7. That's insane! - Oakdancer on Jul 10, 2006, 7:14 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement