Cleveland crank in a 302 block?January 5 2012 at 3:47 AM
tinman (Login tinman351)
what's this now about turning down the mains of a Cleveland crank for use in a 302 based stroker?
are the rod jounals usually turned down also?
just for size, to alter stroke or both?
will a stock 3.5" stroke C crank have room to spin in the 302 block with Clev rods
i'm off to check the thrust widths of each crank....
there'll be phantoms, there'll be fires on the road... and the white man dancing
- Say what - Falcon67 on Jan 20, 8:57 AM
- Re: Say what - tinman on Jan 26, 4:56 AM
- Re: Cleveland crank in a 302 block? - Rodney on Jan 22, 12:39 AM
- i think i have one.... - s doman on Feb 7, 4:48 PM
- Do you have any pics & price for the HTC crank?...n/m - Aloha Robert on May 1, 6:06 PM
- which deck height block - Anonymous on Feb 8, 12:07 AM
- 8.2 deck 3.5 arm - Steve Kane on Jun 2, 7:41 PM
- Rear Main Seal - Ged on Aug 14, 8:24 AM
- Something is amiss.... - Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports on Sep 6, 2:29 PM
- 9.2 Deck Block - Ged on Sep 7, 8:41 PM