Rules ----- Suggestions -----Anything Goes
FORUM RULESJanuary 27 2012 at 1:58 PM
|Forum Moderator (Login 99hockeydad9999)|
1. Do not be an idiot. That should preclude having to read most of the following, but they follow, just in case.
2. No names. If you must reference players, parents or coaches, only use initials.
3. No disparaging kids in any way. Nothing nice to say? Say nothing.
4. Do not start threads intended to cut up people or organizations.
5. No player ranking threads.
6. Keep the signal to noise ratio high. Check if there is a thread on the front page that is on your topic before starting a new one. A few off topic threads will be tolerated, but if the signal to noise ratio on the front page gets too low, these threads will be the first to go.
7. Keep the pic / music / video threads for Friday. They will be locked on Mondays, and deleted if posted on other days.
8. Keep pictures posted in line with the N54 terms of service.
9. If you object to a thread, post a link to it in the moderation forum. Do not whine on a vanilla thread that I may not read.
10.No "these Organizations / Coaches / Teams / skating instructors / schools are shit" threads. Constructive criticism or review is fine. If you have an opinion state it, don't just malign.