- All decisions of Management are final, do not waste time arguing with them, simply accept our decision and move along.
- While we encourage heated and passionate debate among our members, comments and flames targeting the following things are expressly forbidden...
...such insults and slurs will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately.
- Other members families or loved ones
- Racial insults
- Do not attempt to mimic another member of Cyberwar Central by using their name or signature (or something very similar) or creating almost identical logins.
- Do not embed any sort of media that automatically plays.
- When posting material from other sources (i.e. a news article) please include a link to the original.
- Cyberwar Central is an English language board, all posts in languages other than English will be deleted.
- The following items are strictly forbidden from being posted anywhere on Cyberwar Central...
- Advertisements or promotions (however we are happy to include links to cyberwar/IT related sites on our Links & Resources page)
- Web Scripts
- Hit Counters
- Trojans, Spyware and other type of malicious content
- Media showing dead bodies (links to such content accompanied by with warnings about it’s nature are acceptable)
- Media showing animal cruelty (links to such content accompanied by with warnings about it’s nature are acceptable)
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Anything that violates the laws of the County of Los Angeles, State of California or the United States of America.
- Please confine your posts in the main forum to topics related to cyberwarfare, IT Security and other computer/technology related matters. Posts and threads about wholly unrelated topics will be deleted (i.e. a thread about diseases in hamsters will be deleted...with extreme prejudice). Such threads however are entirely acceptable in our Members Area....my best wishes to your hamster for a speedy recovery.
That is it for the rules, beyond that you are welcome to say whatever you want here.
Frequently Asked Questions
So what is Cyberwar Central all about?
A. Cyberwar Central is an Internet forum dedicated to the discussion of cyberwarfare, computer security, online privacy and hacktivism. Members are welcome to post interesting news articles, media and their personal opinions and comment upon what other members have shared.Q.
Are you Coalde from the World's Armed Forces Forum
A. Yes I am and I continue to assist Mike (a great guy) at WAFF however I can.Q.
Why not just post this stuff on WAFF
A. Cyberwar Central is meant to be a slightly more serious forum than WAFF and remain a bit more focused on the topic at hand. That being said Cyberwar Central Management will generally not step into the middle of any flame war between members as long as they follow the rules above.Q.
It now says "Banned" under my user name and I can't post anymore, why is that?
A. Well tasteless John Ritter jokes aside, it means that you repeatedly failed to follow the 8 simple rules above and ignored directives from Cyberwar Central Management to do so. If you have been banned it means that TEMPORARILY your posting privileges have been suspended...likely because you could not follow the 8 simple rules that Cyber Central has...your posting privileges will be reinstated, usually within a week or two. You are more than welcome to continue reading Cyberwar Central until such time as it no longer says "banned" under your name.Q.
Does Cyberwar Central have any social media presence?
A. Yes indeed we do, we have pages on both Facebook and Twitter, in addition we have an RSS feed...
Cyberwar Central Facebook Page
Cyberwar Central Twitter Page
Cyberwar Central RSS Feed
...we hope that you will use the various mobile applications available for one or all of these services to keep current on the latest cyberwar and IT security news and discussions on your smart phone or mobile device.
Can I post without having a Network54 account?
A. Yes you can, however your post will not appear until after it is reviewed and found to be within the posting guidelines (i.e. it is relevant and does not violate any of the rules). We strongly recommend that you take 30 seconds and get a username, it is free if you intend to post here regularly...which we hope you will.