The Young and the Restless

by

I remember once catching the tail end, (excuse the pun), of another soapie spanking where the Victor Newman character, i.e. Eric Braedon, spanked the Nicki character. (Does anyone know her stage / real name?)
I'm not sure of the exact reason he spanked her, (does anyone?), but I recall Nicki was larking around prior to being put over his knee in a black and white dress. After her spanking was completed, he told her sternly, "Now I never want to see you acting the tramp again!" Nicki scurried off but paused at the base of the stairs to tell Victor in gratitude, "Thank you! I can see you really care!"
It was set back when their characters were courting; as a wild guess back in the late 1970's?!?? They both still feature prominently in the soap today.
It would be a great scene to see fully or to get stills from. I appreciate, Dan, the remote chance of ever finding it but may I say I really appreciate at least knowing of such fun moments to know some of the finest actresses in Hollywood have received a good spanking, albeit staged. It is also re-assuring to know there was a time when such scenes featured in romantic works. And you never know, one day they may even get tracked down or reinacted!
People please come forward with your recollections. Does anyone know of the storyline or nature of any of Susan Lucci's spankings?,
Keep up the great work,
Jindabyne!

Posted on May 9, 2001, 2:16 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement