Iglesia ni Cristo Forum

This forum has been created to have all viewpoints expressed about the Iglesia ni Cristo.
No messages will be weeded out, all messages are welcome, say as you please, it's an open book. Let us know what your experiences are with this organization.
Some useful links:
Wikipedia English - Tagalog - Video - News
Cultic Research - Best of 70213 - Manual for new INC members
Bible Lessons: [1] [2]
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Post now!
  1. What's the difference between an adopted son and begotten Son of God? View Thread - Michael on Jun 30, 7:20 PM
    1. trick question? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 30, 10:37 PM
      1. It's not OZZY. - Michael on Jul 2, 5:30 AM
    2. The begotten son has authority over adopted sons - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 12:44 AM
      1. Is that the difference between one begotten and one adopted? - Michael on Jul 2, 5:28 AM
        1. Jesus was the only man created by God through the Holy Spirit. - emmanuel on Jul 3, 10:47 AM
          1. So EMMAN, what is the difference between one begotten and one adopted? - Michael on Jul 3, 6:59 PM
            1. Haven't just answered that? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 7:30 PM
              1. Did you? Go nback to your post and see for yourself - Michael on Jul 3, 7:41 PM
                1. Thew difference, the Son was created through the Holy Spirit... - emmanuel on Jul 3, 7:49 PM
                  1. That does not tell the difference between a begotten and an adopted son EMMAN. - Michael on Jul 3, 9:19 PM
                  2. at some point, Eduardo Manalo will have to take a position in a sermon - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 4, 9:59 PM
              2. And perhaps you can also answer - Michael on Jul 3, 7:45 PM
        2. UP for INCQUISITOR. What is the difference between a begotten and an adopted son? - Michael on Jul 4, 8:24 PM
    3. We are not begotten by a begetting, by God fertilizing - Tomas on Jul 5, 12:57 PM
      1. I'm sorry to say, that does not answer the question Tomas. - Michael on Jul 6, 9:03 AM
        1. But that is what I mean, like I was begotten by my father - Tomas on Jul 12, 2:00 PM
          1. What you say is clear and right Tomas, about one begotten and one adopted. And so, - Michael on Jul 12, 10:51 PM
            1. Yes, God begot His Son in Mary quite similarly like - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:14 PM
              1. Re: Yes, God begot His Son in Mary quite similarly like - Michael on Jul 22, 5:16 AM
                1. God did not beget a human? - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:35 PM
                  1. Of course God didn't, Tomas. - Michael on Jul 29, 1:07 AM
      2. Re: We are not begotten by a begetting, by God fertilizing - Michael on Jul 14, 3:21 AM
        1. Yes, even these would be considered begotten. - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:17 PM
          1. So Tomas, - Michael on Jul 22, 5:29 AM
            1. Not necessarily a sperm, I can imagine God could have - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:40 PM
              1. You need not have to guess and imagine Tomas. - Michael on Jul 30, 12:36 AM
      3. Tom admits God fertilized an egg of Mary, but he is too impaired to realize that the - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 14, 10:16 PM
        1. Where do you see in the Bible that God is unable to beget - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:19 PM
          1. Where do you see in the Bible that God fertilized an egg? But John testified that Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 4:18 PM
            1. How else did Mary's egg become an embryo? - Tomas on Jul 19, 11:11 PM
              1. Again, where does the Bible say Mary's egg was fertilized? Doesn't God have other means to - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 5:45 PM
                1. Maybe not by sperm, God could have fertilized the egg by inserting - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:47 PM
                  1. You misunderstood and it seems you misunderstood on purpose. Yes, Jesus' human nature was - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 3:53 PM
                    1. I have told here repeatedly that we can't know if Jesus - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:30 PM
                      1. You're language impaired like INCquisitor. Nowhere does John say the Jews "claimed". - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 3:44 PM
                        1. John wrote the unbelievers thought Jesus is God-but read also John 8:40 - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:56 PM
                          1. Where do you see the word "thought" or "claimed" or "believed" in John - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 9:51 PM
                            1. You didn't understand john 8:40 and you understand john 1:1? lol - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:57 PM
                              1. Please take some English lessons. Thank you. I will pray for you. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 3:27 PM
                          2. see what Abraham did when he saw the Lord... Genesis 18 - |Judie_84 on Jul 31, 8:15 AM
                          3. That's why Jesus is both God and man. He was the Word who was with God in the beginning - |Judie_84 on Jul 31, 8:19 AM
                    2. Guenter, whose immaculate conception do you refer to in your post? - Michael on Jul 30, 12:43 AM
                      1. I'm a little bit puzzled. Is there any other than Mary's? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 3:30 PM
                        1. Thanks for the clarification Guenter. I thought you were still referring to Jesus. - Michael on Jul 30, 11:26 PM
                          1. The relevance is that God is the Father of the the baby Jesus. We just don't know in what - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 31, 5:20 AM
                            1. I understand what you're saying Guenter regarding monogenes. - Michael on Jul 31, 7:24 AM
    4. LOL..and there is one more: The appointed Son of God. Also in the Philippines, like the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 25, 2:26 PM

2. Fine, you again testify your horrendous lack of knowledge when it comes to Greek grammar. View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 7:17 PM
    1. GREEK STUDIES - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 19, 7:35 PM
      1. Good questions. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 8:02 PM
        1. That professor was surely a trinitarian Christian. - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:17 PM
          1. The guy is not even Christian...nice try, Tomas. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 8:22 PM
            1. OK, so he was influenced in his analysis of John 1:1 by trinitarian - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:38 PM
              1. Nice try again, Tomas. This man knows Greek grammar!!! You're just guessing. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 8:43 PM
                1. Of course he knows Greek grammar, but he could have been - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:53 PM
                  1. Tom, here comes another nail for your coffin. I just read this on one of the websites I - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:05 PM
                    1. The Bible translators of course did not dare to write that, - Tomas on Jul 19, 9:14 PM
                      1. Arius WAS a heretic. It's good you're citing him for your defense. That tells us finally - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:36 PM
                        1. It is wrong to call a Christian a heretic, just because you disagree - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:26 PM
                          1. If you'd know the definition of heretic, you wouldn't even THINK of saying what you said - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 6:07 PM
                            1. The four canonical gospels? I have not seen even a hint - Tomas on Jul 26, 1:32 PM
                              1. What the Apostles preach are not weak hints. They were inspired by God to clearly say on - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 4:55 PM
                                1. Well, for example John 3:16 is a hint that Jesus might not be God, - Tomas on Jul 26, 5:13 PM
                                2. Here is where your confusion is, again. John 3:16 gives a hint that Jesus might not be - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 7:18 PM
                                3. The genes of God that fertilized Mary's egg might not - Tomas on Jul 26, 7:29 PM
                                4. You're going again by what is NOT and not, by what is. You're again adding to the Bible by - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 6:15 PM
                          2. heretic is like Tomas who teaches that we cannot know if... until the LORD comes. hehehe - |Judie_84 on Jul 25, 3:30 PM
                            1. and the Pest in this forum is no other than kumago who denies that Jesus is the Son of God - |Judie_84 on Jul 25, 3:32 PM
                            2. Judie, Paul himself said we see through glass darkly, - Tomas on Jul 26, 1:34 PM
                              1. did they apostle say we cannot know now whether Jesus is God or not? - |Judie_84 on Jul 31, 12:30 AM
                  2. One more thing: All the "gods" in the Bible you're referring to were created beings AFTER - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:17 PM
                    1. Yes, they were created. And the Son was created first, - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:30 PM
                      1. The Word is just a word, a plan in the beginning, not creation. - Kumag Ka on Jul 20, 7:05 AM
                        1. The Bible says differently. The Bible says: The Word was God. Where does it say, the Word - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 6:55 PM
                          1. we have to refer it to the experts- Logos can also mean thought, speech ,etc - Kumag Ka on Jul 26, 3:15 PM
                            1. OK, let;s read John 1:1 again and then replace "The Word" with your nonsense. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 12:14 AM
                              1. Yes,Gueter is like the devil who loves to quote ambiguous verses. - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:24 PM
                                1. Jesus said God is His own Father. That doesn't make Him Son of God? You're not the son of - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 6:06 PM
                      2. Tomas, it's one of the MOST important doctrines of Christianity. The Apostles taught it in - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 6:53 PM
                        1. The apostles did not say it is important, much less necessary - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:00 PM
                          1. Consensus has been reached by most Christians that Genesis and science don't contradict - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 4:37 PM
                            1. As I told you, the beginning was very long, so the first one - Tomas on Jul 26, 5:24 PM
                              1. Here come your next huge error. You're again assuming what has NOT been said is true. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 7:10 PM
                                1. The books of John are nowhere defined in the Bible as the gospel. - Tomas on Jul 26, 7:35 PM
                                2. Well, yes, I was wrong. Only the book of John is a Gospel. The other three books are - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 9:41 PM
                                3. The four biographies of Jesus are popularly called gospels, - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:51 PM
                                4. Do you now need to invent your personal definition of "Gospel" like you invented your - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 4:32 PM
        2. THANK YOU FOR GREEK INFO - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 19, 11:00 PM
    2. These web sites know the grammar much better than you do. - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:13 PM
      1. You didn't read, they are calling it the "direct object"? It's still an object. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 8:41 PM
        1. OK, the christiananswers web site is wrong in calling it - Tomas on Jul 19, 9:08 PM
          1. I'm getting tired,Tom. Your wrong understanding of those verses has been - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 10:02 PM
            1. I don't agree with Arius either. He believed Jesus is a god, but not - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:37 PM
              1. It's not a possibility, Tomas, it's fact, as 2 plus 2 equals 4: God the Father plus Mary - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 6:24 PM
                1. By stating all that, you are going way beyond the Bible. - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:15 PM
                  1. You need to read the documents of the First Council of Nicaea prior to making - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 4:03 PM
                    1. Why should I? They are not very good guidance for Christians, - Tomas on Jul 26, 5:38 PM
                      1. Why should you? Simple: It would heal you from your ignorance. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 6:47 PM
                        1. I don't have time to read all Catholic documents, - Tomas on Jul 26, 7:04 PM
                          1. Fine, remain in your ignorance on how Arian was convincingly and rightfully convicted as - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 8:54 PM
                            1. You are so divisive, making a big thing out of something - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:03 PM
                              1. Abnout 2 billion Christians are united against unbelievers like you. That's not enough? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 9:18 PM
                                1. I do believe in the truth in the Bible, so don't claim I don't. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:03 PM
                                2. Minor thing? What is greater than God? God is a minor thing? YOU are making God a minor - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 4:28 PM
              2. Why not agree with Arius, Tomas? Is that not one of the many possibilities in you list? - Michael on Jul 26, 7:37 PM
                1. It is a possibility, but Arius wrongly made it a dogma, - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:07 PM
      2. the right solution for your enlightenment: the NETBible. "... and the Word was fully God." - |Judie_84 on Jul 20, 6:06 AM
        1. hahaha - |Judie_84 on Jul 25, 3:29 PM
        2. Another inferior non-literal translation. - Tomas on Jul 26, 2:02 PM
          1. Correct -- but no inferior "a god" either. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 11:02 PM

3. Pilate said about Jesus "I find no fault in this man"! View Thread - Kumag si Judie on Jul 25, 12:10 PM
    1. Pilate was ignorant like most other Jews, he had no idea! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 25, 2:08 PM
      1. Where can we read what you are saying? - Kumag Ka on Jul 26, 3:44 PM
        1. Of course not. But Pilate did never have a chance to read John 5:18 and - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 11:13 PM
          1. So you have been putting words into the mouth of Pilate.lol - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:28 PM
            1. What words? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 9:53 PM
              1. what words? LOL. that he is ignorant about jesus and the verses - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:34 AM
                1. Where does it say Pilate knew that Jesus was equal with God? Where does it say Pilate was - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 5:38 PM
          2. what else is he? did he say he's God too? - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:46 PM
            1. Pilate? Why would he? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 9:53 PM
              1. Hahaha, so you're brain impaired too? you just missed the point- reread. - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:37 AM
                1. What does "equal with God" mean? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 5:42 PM
              2. Hahaha, so you're brain impaired too? you just missed the point- reread. - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:37 AM

4. INC the cult you support View Thread - HiJo on Jul 29, 7:54 AM
    1. show convincing proof that they are a cult - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 29, 1:56 PM
    2. Many members do know it's a cult, but they are victims of entrapment. - I.N.D. on Jul 29, 2:52 PM
      1. There needs to be a replacement for the INC - Horizon on Jul 29, 4:05 PM
        1. The BIBLE: READ it and GOD will open your spiritual eyes if HE so pleases - Eric on Jul 29, 5:41 PM
        2. BELIEFCHANGE - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 30, 4:03 AM
        3. if not for the Catholic church, FelixManalo would be a Pinoy pagan & there would be no INC - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 30, 4:52 AM
      2. Definitive proof of INC being a cult! - HiJo on Jul 30, 3:43 AM
        1. or some Manalista males are just Sissies (no Guts, No bravery). No guts, no glory - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 30, 4:02 PM

5. Jesus prayed, "Father save me from this hour" ! View Thread - Kumag si Judie on Jul 25, 12:14 PM
    1. Jesus the man, got crucified. Only a man can die. You'll never get it. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 25, 2:11 PM
      1. when he died whatever happened to his divine nature inside his person?? - Kumag Ka on Jul 26, 3:38 PM
        1. The man Jesus died. God, of course, never died. What is so hard to understand? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 11:59 PM
          1. You don't read anywhere? meaning you're eyes-impaired too? lol - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:44 PM
            1. You forgot to mention Hebrews 1:6. Why? Because they angels were told to worship a - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 4:37 PM
              1. the Catholic Bible Douay says "adore".Better that we ask the angels who we should worship - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:19 PM
                1. When you go back to the original Greek text, Hebrew 1:6, Rev. 22:9 and 19:10 are all using - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 30, 3:44 PM

6. until now INC has not justified why it worships the creature Jesus!! View Thread - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:07 PM
    1. this dubious doctrine has proven INC is a false church. - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 1:30 PM
      1. Dude, them manalistas don't like speaking English. speak to them in their native tongue - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 30, 2:14 PM

7. Who was the angel of the Lord who was Lord himself and was God? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Jul 27, 12:32 AM
    1. that angel claimed he was "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob". - |Judie_84 on Jul 27, 12:36 AM
    2. this has nothing to do with a FILIPINO WHO ESTABLISHED A CHURCH - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:53 PM
      1. felix who established the iglesya is a Filipino. no doubt about it. his church is a - |Judie_84 on Jul 30, 12:48 AM
    3. emman, INCquisitor... wer r u? - |Judie_84 on Jul 29, 11:25 PM
    4. This dude hasn't stopped hallucinating.Lol - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:29 AM
      1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - |Judie_84 on Jul 30, 12:50 AM
      2. why don't you just answer the question? - |Judie_84 on Jul 30, 12:51 AM
      3. Who was the angel of the Lord who was Lord himself and was God? - |Judie_84 on Jul 30, 12:52 AM
        1. who? why don't you answer it with a verse, dude? - Kumag Ka on Jul 30, 12:09 PM

8. Philippine Arena monies View Thread - Horizon on Jul 22, 5:46 PM
    1. Tomas says building Arenas with thanksgiving offering is Not a Sin. Are you disturbed - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 23, 6:32 AM
      1. Bible Study Verse for Tomas. Let's teach Tomas about Mosaic Law. A Result is Pinas Arena - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 23, 6:57 AM
        1. Of course if we see that a Christian lives in sin, - Tomas on Jul 26, 3:09 PM
          1. COLONEL TOM, ARE YOU UNDER THE LAW? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 3:52 PM
            1. Haven't you read my answer already below? - Tomas on Jul 26, 6:29 PM
              1. you are full of wrong assumptions. Tom you won't answer my question - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 6:46 PM
                1. Yes, some Christians refused to recognize the revelation in Acts 15, - Tomas on Jul 26, 7:11 PM
                  1. you Lie Tom. The Law is Not abolished because the Law is Not abolished. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:25 PM
                    1. It is very clear for example in Colossians. - Tomas on Jul 26, 8:38 PM
                      1. you don't understand the Gospel. Tom, The Law is Not abolished - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 9:54 PM
                        1. Mostly a Baptist church. They sure don't believe - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:11 PM
                          1. Tom, I never said Jews don't need the Gospel I just said I disagree with you when you said - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:21 PM
                            1. The covenant with Israel was replaced with the New Covenant. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:33 PM
                              1. what's the new covenant Tom between Jews and God? where is it in Old Testament? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:42 PM
                                1. The new covenant is for both Jews and gentiles. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:45 PM
                                2. I agree with you Tom that the New Covenant is Offered to the Jews - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:54 PM
                                3. The covenant with Israel was similarly based on faith. - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:02 PM
                                4. Tom, the Bible contradicts you. Mosaic Covenant is not faith base, it is based on rules - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 1:42 AM
                                5. Tom is inventing information? Really? On top of having his own personal doctrines? Who - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 4:44 AM
                                6. i like Tom's creativity though. Tom tried to claim that Mosaic Covenant is Faith-based - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 29, 4:50 AM
                                7. To tell you the truth, I haven't studied the Mosaic Covenant, but I trust your judgment - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 10:03 PM
      2. Yes - Horizon on Jul 23, 4:18 PM
      3. The entire process of collecting money for the enrichment of the Manalo family is a grave - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 25, 3:25 AM
        1. It is not for us to judge if the pastor enriches himself, - Tomas on Jul 26, 3:16 PM
          1. Tomas is blind, as usual. Many "elders" of the INC that I have talked to in the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 3:39 PM
            1. TOM HAS NOT SEEN HOMELESS KIDS IN MANILA AND RURAL MINDANAO FOLKS WITHOUT RUNNING WATER - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 3:47 PM
              1. Of course I know there is a lot of poverty in Philippines. - Tomas on Jul 26, 6:03 PM
                1. Tom, Jesus made it Impossible to obey The Law. Why did Jesus do that? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:05 PM
                  1. HEY MICHAEL, YOU TOPIC ON JESUS BEING GOD is getting boring. we agree with you - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:15 PM
                    1. Michael, are you Now with your wife in an INC worship service now, waiting for Ed Manalo? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:40 PM
                  2. It was impossible to keep the Law perfectly, without ever sinning, - Tomas on Jul 26, 7:22 PM
                    1. To My Jewish friends, that Tomas say God Abolished The Law - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:31 PM
                      1. I am not giving special thanksgiving offerings to any church, - Tomas on Jul 26, 8:43 PM
                    2. Tom, when you said The Law is Abolished, do you speak out of ignorance, intellectual disho - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 7:51 PM
                      1. Note the end of Mt. 5:18 'until all things are accomplished'. q - Tomas on Jul 26, 8:48 PM
                        1. I disagree with you Tom based on the Bible. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:04 PM
                          1. OK, we can agree to disagree on this. It is not important - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:14 PM
                            1. Tom, Revelation says The Jews will discard The Law and submit to Jesus - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:29 PM
                              1. Tom, when The Manalo family preaches the Jews are doomed, that's Replacement Theology - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:31 PM
                                1. Nobody is doomed now. If we die unsaved, we can accept - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:38 PM
                                2. so you admit that the Manalo theology on Salvation is Wrong. Manalos say Jews are doomed - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:44 PM
                                3. Yes, INC has this popular doctrine that nobody can be - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:47 PM
                2. How can you call ANY church that is being run like INC plus is teaching a different gospel - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 8:23 PM
                  1. It is teaching the true gospel. That is the only qualification - Tomas on Jul 26, 8:51 PM
                    1. Fact is, they don't teach that Jesus is equal with God. The gospel of John tells us that - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 9:21 PM
                      1. You really believe we have to know everything in the gospel of John - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:05 PM
                        1. Tomas, Tomas, why do you say things like that? I wanted you to take a hard look at - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 4:10 PM
                      2. that old prophecy that Felix Manalo's grandson is the last INC executive minister, - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:08 PM
                3. Tom, you really can not appreciate poverty in Philippines unless you walk Manila streets - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:54 AM
                4. Re: Of course I know there is a lot of poverty in Philippines. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 6:01 AM
              2. By defending INC's practices of robbing the poorest of the poor Tom does not even care - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 10:56 PM
              3. By defending INC's practices of robbing the poorest of the poor Tom does not even care - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 11:00 PM
      4. Colonel Tomas, HERE'S VERSE OF THE WEEK OF OUR ONLINE BIBLE STUDY. ARE YOU UNDER THE LAW? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 25, 6:35 AM
        1. Every saved person is under grace, so he should avoid - Tomas on Jul 26, 3:18 PM
          1. TOM YOU WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION. ARE YOU UNDER THE LAW? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 3:39 PM
            1. Of course not, even when the Law was still in effect, - Tomas on Jul 26, 6:14 PM
              1. Tom, you don't understand the Abrahamic Covenant - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 1:26 AM
                1. Tom doesn't understand the Bible, why would he understand the Abrahamic Covenant? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 4:47 AM
    2. ARENA MONEY - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 23, 7:23 AM
      1. Like Los Vegas - HiJo on Jul 23, 10:30 AM
        1. Re: Like Los Vegas - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 23, 2:34 PM
      2. Re: ARENA MONEY - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 23, 2:38 PM
        1. Re arena money - Horizon on Jul 24, 6:22 PM
    3. Maybe you should... - jhenry69 on Jul 23, 3:38 PM
    4. Re: Philippine Arena monies - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 23, 3:55 PM
      1. ARENA'S OTHER INCOME - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 23, 11:32 PM
        1. ARENA INCOME II - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 23, 11:43 PM
          1. that's funny, Admiral Promdi - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 4:09 PM
        2. Pope Francis is going to visit Manila. So is he going to preach at Philippine Arena? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:48 AM
    5. I like Colonel Tomas. When Tom is trapped in a corner, Tom just evades the question - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 4:02 PM
      1. Be patient, I was busy on another thread, I was not refusingq - Tomas on Jul 26, 6:17 PM
        1. Tom, Do you Submit to The Law? Tom, do you stay away from Thieves? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:11 PM
          1. No way, nobody should submit to the Law of Moses. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:21 PM
            1. exactly Tom, because we Submit to Grace. We do not Submit to The Law - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:25 PM
              1. All saved people are under grace. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:43 PM
                1. those atheist are funny. they're upset about Manalo inside-dirt discussion in this forum - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:47 PM
                  1. I guess they don't like rumors either. - Tomas on Jul 26, 10:48 PM
                    1. Ed Manalo saw in this forum of pictures of his Human Trafficking INC ministers and cohorts - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 26, 10:56 PM
      2. Col Tomas, Here's the online Bible Study Topic for Next week - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:11 AM
        1. Col Kumag & Col Tomas, both of you are spreading A False Gospel - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 2:48 PM
        2. this has nothing to do with a FILIPINO WHO ESTABLISHED A CHURCH - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:58 PM
        3. Future Bible Study Topic, Tom: Ministration of Death & Condemnation is 10 COMMANDMEMTS - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 29, 6:48 AM

9. No worldwide flood? View Thread - emmanuel on Jun 20, 10:47 AM
    1. hi emman. do you already have your refutation on Hebrews 1:1-13? - |Judie_84 on Jun 20, 3:57 PM
      1. how can you deny the deity of Christ with all those supporting Scriptures? - |Judie_84 on Jun 20, 3:58 PM
        1. God is spirit, Jesus was not. - emmanuel on Jun 20, 4:17 PM
          1. Judie's God is abnormal- he's both spirit and non-spirit. who can beat that? - Observer2 on Jun 20, 10:39 PM
            1. can you beat G--? why would your dark minute mind want to? Hahaha - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 1:06 AM
            2. God can do and be anything and everything, He doesn't have to ask your permission. - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 10:54 AM
          2. If Jesus was a mere man, how is it that he kept "appearing" to the believers after - |Judie_84 on Jun 20, 11:58 PM
            1. Was Jesus a mere man before he came down from heaven? - |Judie_84 on Jun 21, 12:01 AM
              1. Was the Word who as with God in the beginning, and was God, a man (flesh and blood)? lol - |Judie_84 on Jun 21, 12:06 AM
                1. The Word in the beginning was just a Plan/Thought, not man or flesh - emmanuel on Jun 27, 3:07 PM
                  1. How dare you say that line again emman. Who told you so? felix? - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 3:48 PM
                    1. Is felix more knowledgeable than the writer of the Gospel of John? - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 3:51 PM
                  2. What Bible translation has that emman? - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 3:55 PM
                    1. Logic and common sense said. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 4:04 PM
                      1. In truth Jude it's not,'Logic and common sense...' - jhenry69 on Jun 27, 4:52 PM
                        1. jhenry69, you cannot intelligently reason with language impaired people like Emmanuel. - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 8:45 AM
                      2. is the logic and common sense of felix more reliable than the Bible? - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 9:41 PM
                        1. John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 9:43 PM
                        2. who was felix anyway before he "learned" that Jesus was not G-d? a shoemaker? - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 1:10 AM
                          1. from whom did felix know that Jesus is not God? - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 1:11 AM
                          2. are shoemakers more knowledgeable than those who studied God's Word? - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 1:13 AM
                            1. Manalo sure studied the Bible!! Judie, my full response appeared somewhere else. Here is - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 10:21 AM
                  3. Satan (The god of this age) has blinded the minds of emman, kumago, Tomas, INCqui and all - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 12:09 AM
                    1. I couldn't agree more. Not only are they blind, but also language impaired. You cannot - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 8:34 AM
                  4. The Bible clearly says -- also go to the Greek original and verify that!! -- "The Word - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 10:36 AM
          3. What do you mean by Jesus was? Did Jesus disappear? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 4:40 AM
      2. refute Hebrews 1:1-13 emman. you've been evading this issue for quite a time already... - |Judie_84 on Jun 21, 12:24 AM
        1. if you have the truth/are in the truth as you openly claim here, it should just be easy - |Judie_84 on Jun 21, 1:30 AM
        2. would you want to refute that emman? - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 3:55 PM
        3. The true God knows no other God. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 4:07 PM
          1. "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever..." the Father attesting to the deity of - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 9:52 PM
          2. "Jesus worship God." - and all the angels worship Jesus! - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 10:00 PM
            1. whre's the magic word? The Lord Almighty is God, Jesus is not almighty. - Observer2 on Jun 27, 11:52 PM
              1. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 11:57 PM
              2. to worship the King, the Lord Almighty - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 11:58 PM
              3. Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 11:59 PM
              4. now prove that Jesus is Almighty in his own words. - Kumag Ka on Jul 29, 3:58 PM
          3. 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND - |Judie_84 on Jun 28, 12:11 AM
    2. That's right, emmanuel, that was a parable, no literal worldwide - Tomas on Jun 21, 5:52 PM
      1. Explain the meaning of verses. Make me believe you. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 3:05 PM
        1. The meaning of the verses is the earth deserved to be flooded, - Tomas on Jun 28, 1:03 PM
          1. How do you explain 'and the highest mountain was covered?' - emmanuel on Jul 3, 1:42 PM
            1. It is not literal. It is an expression of the total anger - Tomas on Jul 5, 1:54 PM
      2. John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 3:21 PM
        1. All word in the Bible is truth, but some is not literally true, - Tomas on Jun 28, 1:06 PM
          1. Tomas, where did you get your basis to your answers? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 1:43 PM
            1. Come on, you don't take everything literally in the Bible either. - Tomas on Jul 5, 2:00 PM
              1. You explain the meaning of 40 days and 40 nights of rain. - emmanuel on Jul 10, 8:27 PM
                1. Forty days of and nights of God pouring his anger at - Tomas on Jul 12, 6:18 AM
                  1. Forty days of anger? How did you know God was angry? - emmanuel on Jul 17, 9:17 PM
                    1. God is always angry at sin, you can see it in plenty - Tomas on Jul 19, 12:14 PM
                      1. You are giving a very wrong understanding. What about Sodom and Gomorrah? - emmanuel on Jul 25, 4:38 PM
                        1. With Sodom and Gomorrah I see no reason to think it was not literal. - Tomas on Jul 26, 12:41 PM
                  2. Re: Forty days of and nights of God pouring his anger at - Karlos on Jul 26, 8:51 AM
                    1. Man responsible to God, Adam, was created around 6000 - Tomas on Jul 26, 12:54 PM
                      1. Where did you base your belief? - emmanuel on Jul 26, 8:45 PM
                        1. Do you think God would have wanted them to do disgusting - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:00 PM
                          1. Disobedience to the will of God is sin. - emmanuel on Jul 26, 9:23 PM
                            1. Even if God were to allow it, most people would refuse to do it, - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:39 PM
                              1. God's people are not doing what they wanted to do.. - emmanuel on Jul 27, 8:00 PM

10. The official word of Manalo to the World... View Thread - jhenry69 on Jul 27, 11:55 PM
    1. The INCers have left this forum. They must be afraid of something! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 4:35 AM
      1. can't deny it. INC minister Dino Tigas Bunag of Oxnard California USA shakes in Fear - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 29, 4:52 AM

11. Well, well, FYM sure studied God's word!! He studied especially hard after he lost a View Thread - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 11, 10:14 AM
    1. Maybe FYM was never saved, but plenty of INC members are saved, - Tomas on Jul 12, 6:37 AM
      1. A college degree doesn't prevent you from being language impaired.You are the best example - Guenter (Ex-INC Bible Student) on Jul 13, 3:59 PM
        1. I happened to have a high score on my GRE test in English. - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:35 PM
          1. The Lord is God. Jesus is Lord therefore Jesus is God. - |Judie_84 on Jul 26, 12:16 AM
            1. In Jer. 10:10, Yahweh is the true God. - Tomas on Jul 26, 12:59 PM
              1. False! Hebrews 1:8 does NOT say "your" it says "of you", Greek " sou" - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 1:14 AM
          2. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who translates the Greek "God was the Word" with "A god - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 2:52 AM
            1. Yes, a good translation refers to content and context. - Tomas on Jul 26, 1:14 PM
              1. You still need some help. You're insisting that prior to creation there was already a - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 5:32 PM
                1. In the beginning of creation, not prior to creation. - Tomas on Jul 26, 5:46 PM
                  1. With the huge difference, the Pope ALLOWS all priests to write their own sermons and - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 6:43 PM
                    1. That's good, but he dictates doctrine. - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:18 PM
                      1. Come on, making Jesus the worst shepherd the world has ever seen, thereby contradicting - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 5:42 PM
          3. And if you can't read in the Bible in at least a half dozen if not more verses that Jesus, - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 4:12 AM
            1. Every verse that has been claimed to say Jesus is God, has anotherq - Tomas on Jul 26, 1:21 PM
              1. You're falling back into your sinful assumptions about things that are NOT being said in - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 5:06 PM
                1. As I said, you misunderstand the verses you think say - Tomas on Jul 26, 5:52 PM
                  1. You're calling the Bible a book of confusion. It's NOT. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 26, 6:32 PM
                    1. You just can't take 2 Tim. 2:7 that way, that would promise - Tomas on Jul 26, 9:25 PM
                      1. Paul "might" have meant? Certainly not, what you imply. Quantum physics is being - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 5:54 PM
    2. "it dawned in his malfunctioning brain that this brain is the only brain in the ..." lol - |Judie_84 on Jul 14, 12:29 AM

12. Inc members as godparents View Thread - Horizon on Jul 17, 3:48 PM
    1. As long as $$$ is involved... - jhenry69 on Jul 17, 4:06 PM
      1. THANK YOU RE: ANSWER ON "WHY NO INC BIBLE" - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 18, 9:20 AM
        1. i don't think the money fees are the real reason - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 10:20 AM
        2. also, you Promdi wanted to bump this thread on Eduardo Manalo & Jun Santos - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 10:28 AM
      2. Re: As long as $$$ is involved... - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 2:55 PM
    2. Re: Inc members as godparents - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 17, 4:34 PM
    3. Ang-Sugo Film not releasing in 27 July 2014. release more likely October 2014 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 8:32 AM
    4. Here is why Lord Jesus is so Angry at Eduardo Villanueva Manalo - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 8:48 AM
      1. Jn 2 answers Judie's Very Easy question on when Jesus knew He is God - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 9:07 AM
    5. I lived in the Philippines for 11 moths, so I was there at Christmas. Many INC - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 18, 4:12 PM
      1. Re: I lived in the Philippines for 11 moths, so I was there at Christmas. Many INC - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 18, 4:42 PM
        1. INC members seem to have left this forum. They are running away from the truth. Too bad. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 18, 11:16 PM
          1. Eduardo Manalo might want to take a little peek at this - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 2:10 AM
      2. some Manalo INC ministers have NO self control with Women - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 2:27 AM
      3. OK, many INC members have plenty to repent of, like Christmas - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:01 AM
        1. You're missing the point, as most of the time. Here for you one more time so you have - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 5:32 PM
          1. Re: You're missing the point, as most of the time. Here for you one more time so you have - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 6:07 PM
            1. Actually very many evangelical Christians believe similarly - Tomas on Jul 19, 6:53 PM
              1. You're arguing just to argue. That's your middle name, by the way. My post didn't refer to - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 7:26 PM
                1. I was responding to Ozzy's comment, not yours. - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:19 PM
              2. ok Colonel Tomas, thank you for your insightful input tidbits - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:29 PM
                1. He did not specify a number, after all we don't know over the centuries - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:26 PM
                  1. so did that INC minister believe what he is saying by him saying G-d is cruel and mean? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 9:47 PM
                    1. Like evangelicals who send most to hell, he too believed - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:53 PM
                      1. Hey Colonel Tomas, you are an okay dude and enjoyable to talk with online - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 20, 2:15 AM
                        1. Yes, of Filipino ethnicity. He provided another exception - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:23 PM
                          1. Colonel Tomas, it looks like you witnessed Filipino Pride from that INC minister - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:44 AM
              3. Sorry, I misread your post, forget my first comment, except the middle name. That remains - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 7:42 PM
                1. If the leaders want to be rich, that is their sin, but anyway - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:35 PM
                  1. I can't believe, we agree on something: INC is NOT the "only true" church! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 8:46 PM
                    1. Right, the INC is only a small part of the true church. - Tomas on Jul 19, 9:16 PM
                      1. They are heretics like you. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:43 PM
                        1. It is not biblical to call heretics Christians who disagree with - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:39 PM
                          1. That's what you are, believer in gospels that wer not taught by the Apostles. Like Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 6:11 PM
                            1. I say instead that Jesus might have God's nature, we can't know. - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:27 PM
                              1. :Might" is having no faith. Therefore you will not be saved by faith. The Bible is clear - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 3:09 PM
                              2. Tom, here's how you can get to Know Jesus on a personal level - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 28, 3:22 PM
                              3. "My Lord and my God!" Thomas blurted out... - |Judie_84 on Jul 29, 1:10 AM
                          2. how about "false believers" or "false Christians"? - |Judie_84 on Jul 21, 2:03 AM
                            1. That again does not apply to disagreements about if - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:30 PM
                          3. COLONEL TOMAS, HERE'S THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE MANALO THEOLOGY - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 4:43 AM
                            1. I am not familiar with that claim. - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:32 PM
                          4. GOOD ONE, HERR OBERST GUENTER. COLONEL TOMAS, TAKE NOTE OF THIS - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 4:47 AM
                            1. Herr Guenter, watch this topic on The Law make it as a discussion in Philippine Topix - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 4:55 AM
            2. I quit after the 15th Lesson or so, so I don't know if they ever are mentioning - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 7:32 PM
              1. ok Sir. Thank you for your response. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:54 PM
          2. Guenter, do you think those INC members truly think Christmas - Tomas on Jul 19, 6:43 PM
            1. I would speculate if I would have an answer for that. I am only saying, their behavior is - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 7:23 PM
              1. Eduardo Manalo also ordained 4-Rambos in his ministry ranks in Central Temple January 2010 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:59 PM
    6. I don't get it, godparents to a wedding? - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:10 AM
      1. Re: I don't get it, godparents to a wedding? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 3:38 PM
        1. Is that supposed to be a Catholic religious function, - Tomas on Jul 19, 7:12 PM
          1. Re: Is that supposed to be a Catholic religious function, - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:40 PM
            1. I guess then INC doctrine is changing, they want to influence - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:41 PM
              1. here is what we think is going on with Eduardo Manalo - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 20, 2:24 AM
      2. so Tomas you just discovered something many know which is - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 4:06 PM
        1. Many know it? I suppose if you visited Philippines, - Tomas on Jul 19, 7:22 PM
          1. just befriend USAF filipino men or USN filipino sailors - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:42 PM
            1. It is hard for me to befriend anyone, due to my social phobia. - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:44 PM
              1. DON'T BE SCARED OF STRANGERS iIN SAFE SITUATIONS - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 21, 11:56 AM
                1. I don't believe that beautiful people are more likely - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:43 PM
      3. Colonel Tomas, did your evangelical Pastor teach you that the first Miracle of Jesus - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 7:47 PM
        1. I learned it from the Bible. - Tomas on Jul 19, 8:50 PM
          1. my Pastors don't call it Holy Supper. you missed my inside joke - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 9:31 PM
            1. I agree, it is better to call it using a Bible term, - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:42 PM
          2. Re: I learned it from the Bible. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 9:33 PM
            1. I have no idea, I don't speak to the members. - Tomas on Jul 19, 10:51 PM
              1. okay, thanks for your answer, Sir. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 20, 2:16 AM
              2. dude, how are you going to survive in Heaven with your Anti-Social mindset? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 2:20 PM
                1. I am not anti-social, just non-social, too afraid. - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:51 PM
                  1. Tom, Anti-social is a very common American term and is not as bad as you say - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:37 AM
    7. Hey Wormjacob, this link would be a profound discussion in your iglesianiquitso forum - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 19, 6:29 PM
      1. Abraham & Bubbles Espejo & INC minister Ariel Gonzales at Police Station - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 20, 6:15 PM
        1. Tomas, can you ask your Filipino pals why Bubbles Espejo & INC minister Ariel Gonzales are - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 20, 11:04 PM
          1. CONERING UP - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 21, 3:05 AM
            1. okay, thank you Colonel Promdi. who is teaching that, please. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 4:49 AM
      2. this network54 is really very Popular worldwide - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 12:26 AM
    8. Hey Emmanuel: you really need to tell Eduardo Manalo to control his INC ministers - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 21, 2:34 PM
    9. Col Tomas: BIBLE VERSE OF THE WEEK FOR OUR ONLINE BIBLE STUDY. lol - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 22, 4:44 AM
      1. It is called New Covenant, so it is new, not old, dating - Tomas on Jul 27, 12:03 AM
        1. Tom, you really are a Catholic who converted to Manalista doctrine - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 1:21 AM
        2. Tom, who taught you that God stopped offering the Faith Covenant after offering Mosaic Cov - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:32 AM
      2. Col Tomas, future topic of Online Bible Study: Matt 16:18 Jesus' Church - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 5:08 PM
        1. When the Apostles refer to the church (singular), they ALWAYS call it the Church of God. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 29, 12:23 AM

13. "The true God knows no other God... Jesus worship God." by emman View Thread - |Judie_84 on Jul 27, 7:42 AM
    1. hehehe... the guy can't refute Hebrews 1:1-12 - |Judie_84 on Jul 27, 7:43 AM
      1. But really, why should he have to.... - jhenry69 on Jul 27, 3:14 PM
        1. Philippine fried - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 3:56 PM
          1. Emmanuel, WOW that manalista is Eduardo Manalo who said INC was established by a FILIPINO - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:03 PM
            1. You willfully misunderstood the meaning of your cited reference. - emmanuel on Jul 27, 7:42 PM
              1. Emmanuel Andaya, the newspaper is clear on what Eduardo Manalo said - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 8:11 PM
                1. Re: Emmanuel Andaya, the newspaper is clear on what Eduardo Manalo said - jhenry69 on Jul 27, 11:39 PM
                  1. Those parents now did not give their kids a "chance". - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 28, 12:45 AM
              2. Emmanuel, you freakin' baahstaahrd - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 28, 4:50 AM
      2. this has nothing to do with a FILIPINO WHO ESTABLISHED A CHURCH - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:57 PM
        1. Re: this has nothing to do with a FILIPINO WHO ESTABLISHED A CHURCH - jhenry69 on Jul 27, 11:42 PM
          1. yes, of course,He is God who became Flesh. I just didn't want Kumag to flood this thread. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 28, 12:44 AM
    2. why not talk about grand wonders and magnificent man-made structures, instead? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:29 PM
    3. I noticed Ozzy saw in Topix the public shoutout that INC was established by a Filipino - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 28, 3:33 PM

14. THE HARMONY IN THE BIBLE -- for all friends of Arian like Tomas, Emmanuel , Kumag, etc. View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 3:33 PM
    1. THOMAS, THEY'VE ABANDONED YOU - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 21, 10:57 PM
      1. Excuse me? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 22, 4:21 AM
    2. Why, isn't the Father God? When Jesus said he worshiped the Father - Kumag Ka on Jul 22, 3:25 PM
      1. I never said the Father isn't God. I said, John told us that Jesus was making himself - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 22, 3:47 PM
    3. Guenter, I consider all saved Christians my friends, even - Tomas on Jul 26, 11:17 PM
      1. Why do you assume I don't want to be your friend? In the contrary, I want you to be saved. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 28, 3:22 PM
    4. this has nothing to do with a FILIPINO WHO ESTABLISHED A CHURCH - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 27, 4:55 PM

15. #1 INC CENTENNIAL Highlight: "You have LOST your SALVATION" You HAD it . Now you LOST it& View Thread - Eric on Jul 25, 10:53 AM
    1. EMAN: Can an INCer LOSE his or her SALVATION if they leave the FOLD of INC? - Eric on Jul 26, 1:01 PM
      1. I know INC will disagree with me, but I say it depends. - Tomas on Jul 26, 1:25 PM
        1. You're right... - jhenry69 on Jul 28, 12:00 AM
          1. Not quite JHenry. - Michael on Jul 28, 10:11 AM
      2. Yes. - emmanuel on Jul 26, 8:40 PM
        1. WRONG! Once you ENTER the DOOR. You cant LOSE your SALVATION - ERIC on Jul 27, 3:17 AM
          1. God will judge outsiders. - emmanuel on Jul 27, 7:53 PM
            1. Re: God will judge outsiders. - jhenry69 on Jul 28, 12:02 AM
        2. EMMAN, who do you say is the one that adds you to the church? - Michael on Jul 28, 10:15 AM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh