Return to Index  

Ver - You know you have not refuted the verses I have given - This is common fact

July 26 2006 at 4:34 PM
Jason  (Login dk777)

Response to your trinity lies was already exposed...so what are you blabbering for?

Its is pure fact Ver, that you have not refuted any of the verses I have quoted. You have not refuted any point I have made, ever.

Your mental condition is called dellusion. You may or may not actually believe your own pathological lies to the point that is the reality you see.

But in reality, you are living in a dream land. You have done nothing to refute any verse I have quoted that proves God is plural, that Jesus Christ is God and the INC is an unbiblical cult.

Nothing.

If you want to try again be my guest.

But first, and this is what truly annoys me about you, you first have to admit you fully accept the Bible as the entirely inspired and preserved word of God.

Otherwise, you can choose what verses you want to believe and which ones you want to reject.

Open your eyes Ver and try to mature.

Again, nothing you have ever said, ever, has ever actually refuted anything I have said, ever.

That is just the facts.

Jason

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. your delluded mindset prevent you from waking up..hehe - VER on Jul 26, 7:36 PM
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh