Rev. 7:2-3 do not refer to FYM, EGM, EVM and INC ministers and workers.March 16 2011 at 11:20 AM
|INCquisitor (Login INCquisitor)|
Revelation 7:2-3 read:
Rev. 7:2: "And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,
Rev. 7:3: saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."
Recall that there were TWO messengers or "angels" sent by God concerning the SALVATION of man - John the Baptist and Jesus. John the Baptist paved the way for Jesus, and Jesus preached the "light" or word of God necessary for the SALVATION of men.
Those who trusted Christ, heard the word of truth, the gospel of salvation; in whom also having believed, were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of promise" (Eph. 1:13).
Hence, the "another angel" refers to Jesus and "ascending from the rising of the sun" refers to where Jesus came from - God, the source of light. "Rising of sun" refers to where light comes from.
The pronoun "we" refers to Jesus' disciples whom Jesus sent into the world to preach the gospel. These disciples are not limited to the first-century disciples but also future disciples from Jesus' "other sheep."
Revelation 7:4-8 provide proof that the INC's interpretation of Rev. 7:2-3 is TWISTED to support its false doctrine that FYM is a messenger sent by God.
If it were true that FYM is the "ascending angel from the east," how did FYM and his few ministers SEAL the 144,000 that were SEALED of all the tribes of the children of Israel? Were there that many Jews that were converted from the Roman Catholic Church during the time of FYM until the present? Ridiculous, wouldn't you think?
The only way Rev. 7:4-8 can be fulfilled is if it were Jesus and his apostles and disciples who are being prophesied in Rev. 7:2-3.
Recall that the "message of salvation" was first offered to the Jews before it was extended to the Gentiles and to Jesus' "other sheep" in the future. Therefore, the 144,000 must be the result of Jesus' and the apostles' preaching of the gospel to the Jews.
Now, combine this with the other proofs that the church founded by FYM in 1914 is NOT the church that Christ built NOR is it a part of the church that Christ built, and the INC's doctrine that Rev. 7:2-3 refers to FYM, EGM, EVM and all ministers and workers of the INC crumbles like a castle built on sand!
- Last messenger? - Eric on Mar 16, 2011, 2:04 PM
- I wonder where the INC defenders have gone! [nt] - INCquisitor on May 10, 2011, 12:07 PM
- One year later and NOT one INC defender have stood to rebut this... - INCquisitor on Feb 28, 2012, 8:29 PM
- Keating should pose as an INC Bible Student, so that ... - ASP on May 11, 2011, 11:13 PM
- Last Messenger or Last Angel cannot be - Albert on Dec 9, 2012, 1:43 PM
- Matthew 24:5 refers to FYM, EGM, and INC ministers and workers. - INCquisitor on Mar 25, 2012, 12:54 PM
- add: Bob Pellien Leads Criminal Activities of Ministers & Deacons in his District - lalalalala on Mar 25, 2012, 4:39 PM
- Kung si Cristo ang ibang anghel, sino yung apat na anghel na binabanggit sa Apoc. 7:1-3? - akoayiglesianicristo on Mar 26, 2012, 8:41 AM
- Pakisagot ang tanong Mr. Incquisitor - akoayiglesianicristo on Mar 28, 2012, 3:19 AM
- Basahin ang aking sagot sa mga ibang posts ko. - INCquisitor on May 19, 2012, 12:56 PM
- Ang apat na anghel - INCquisitor on Dec 2, 2012, 2:33 PM
- Matthew 24:5 refers to FYM, EGM, and INC ministers and workers. - INCquisitor on Jun 16, 2012, 1:38 PM
- Baka si FYM, Ellen White, Luther o Quiboloy. nt - Albert on Dec 9, 2012, 1:47 PM
- up - INCquisitor on Dec 2, 2012, 4:40 AM