Return to Index  

Observer, did you join the INC in order to be saved?

June 2 2012 at 12:45 PM
INCquisitor  (Login INCquisitor)

Response to As I told you, you have nothing to worry about it, INC members are capable and

If you did, then you are in for a rude awakening!

Jesus said that both blind leader and blind follower will fall in the ditch (Matt. 15:14). It follows then that both LIAR minister and believer of LIES will have their share in the lake of fire and brinstone (Rev. 21:8).

Ask your ministers how many "Lords" the INC has and see for yourself what LIARS they are! They will read to you 1 Cor. 8:6 and Eph. 4:5 and reply, "one!." But when you ask them WHO that "one" is, the INC ministers will reply, "the Lord God AND the Lord Jesus Christ."

How's that for honesty Observer? Aren't "Lord God" AND "Lord Jesus" TWO - not one? Unless, of course the INC truly believes that God the Father and Jesus are one and the same God as Catholics and Protestants believe!

Ask your ministers WHY the INC prays to Jesus and they will reply that Jesus himself commands people to pray to him. They open their Bible to John 16:24 and read: "Until now you have asked (ME) nothing in my name. Ask and you may receive, that your joy may be full."

You will note that the word "me" is enclosed in parenthesis. This is because the word "me" is the INC minister's ADDITION to the word of God to defend his FALSE doctrine of praying to Jesus.

How's that for hypocrisy Observer? Haven't you heard INC ministers teach during worship services and GEMs that "adding to and substracting from the word of God" is a grave violation of God's law?

Have you lost the little intelligence that God gave you Observer? What a waste!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Since I joined the INC, I never felt that Lord Jesus is the true God... - Observer on Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM
    1. If that is the case, how many "Lords" do you have Observer? - INCquisitor on Jun 3, 2012, 12:58 AM
    2. Ever asked an INC minister how a MAN as JESUS was paid the ETERNAL penalty of SIN? - Eric on Jun 3, 2012, 5:09 AM
    3. Regardless... - happyfilipino on Jun 3, 2012, 5:39 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh