Lesson # 2 For OBSERVER: Difference between ONE BAPTISM and WATER baptismJune 20 2012 at 9:17 PM
|Eric (Login sheepfound)|
Every INC member is like one of the MOONIES CULT members
They have to be REWIRED and DE programmed to ERASE all of the FALSE docrtinal teachings
of their... FALSE prophet and founder Felix!!
To be truly BAPTIZED is to be WASHED or CLEANSED of SIN
1. BAPTISM is from the greek
"To IMMERSE in a FLUID"
John the baptist taught that "he INDEED performed WATER baptisms, but ONE(JESUS) would come and BAPTIZE with the HOLY SPIRIT"
John was FORETELLING of the day when JESUS would WASH or CLEANSE or BAPTIZE the SOUls of those of HIS body by IMMERSING them in HIS BLOOD and PAYING for the SINS of EACH
So OBSERVER cites.. "REPENT and be BAPTIZED"
guess which BAPTISM he perceives that verse is alluding to???
The WATER BAPTISM performed in his FALSE CHURCH
WRONG WONG WRONG Mr. OBSERVER
To be TRULy baptized ... ( when JESUS said REPENT and be BAPTIZEd )means when JESUS BAPTIZED or CLEANSED the SOULS of HIS BODY when HE spilled HIS BLOOD
The ONE TRUE BAPTISM that is done after one REPENTS is BY JESUS
GOD looked down the corridors of time as HE is OMNISCIENT
and ONLY GOd can see the FURTURE as to who REPENTED from their HEARTS
THEN one would be BAPTIZED by JESUS
Not by a CEREMONY in a congregation
EASPECIALLY a HERETICAL CULT like INC!!~
- It's all your opinion again. will you please cite verses - Observer on Jun 20, 2012, 10:59 PM
- Observer.... you dont know Mark 1:7-8? - Eric on Jun 21, 2012, 1:01 AM
- Oberver .. come on.. refute what John the baptist said about WATER baptism - Eric on Jun 21, 2012, 3:20 PM
- OBServer: hasnt INC given you some DOUBLETALK to refute this?? lol - Eric on Jun 22, 2012, 12:33 PM
- Observer. Please teach us what INC says concerning this topic..lol - eric on Jun 23, 2012, 12:29 PM
- Observer: whats the matter. stupified now that you are proven FALSE?? - Eric on Jun 23, 2012, 8:07 PM
- Well you realized The ONE Baptism is of The Spirit - francis on Jul 2, 2012, 2:21 PM
- John Michael: here is you ANSWER as to BAPTISM!! - Eric on Jul 2, 2012, 10:16 PM
- OBSERVER: since you have returned from your hibernation, ADDRESS this topic - eric on Jul 5, 2012, 1:09 PM
- OBSERVER and John Michael: between the 2 of you. you cant respond on this? - eric on Jul 5, 2012, 3:11 PM