Return to Index  

Whats the costs analysis of PASUGO production vs providing Bibles to INC members?

June 25 2012 at 11:22 AM
Eric  (Login sheepfound)

Its well known that Iglesia NI cristo can NOT or WILL Not provide Bibles to their congregation.

But what is the monthly costs associted with publishing and distributing their "BIBLE"

The PASUGO

Anyone on here have some inside info on the expenses of PASUGO magazine?

then I could compare that with what is would cost to provide GOD's WORD instead?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Brilliant... - jhenry69 on Jun 26, 7:56 PM
    1. My wife has EVERY issue of PASUGO last 40 yrs, but doesnt have BIBLE!! - Eric on Jun 26, 10:31 PM
      1. ERic, Can you ask your INC wife HOW they worship Jesus??? - Bornagain2 on Jun 27, 5:50 AM
        1. The ONLY time she kneels is at night to pray to GOD - Eric on Jun 27, 4:05 PM
        2. They adore him in spirit and in truth - Coffeemaker on Jun 27, 5:38 PM
      2. Eric, if she really has them.... - jhenry69 on Jul 3, 2:38 AM
        1. Members don't care about old facts etc - HiJo on Jul 3, 10:41 AM
        2. One Pasugo from 1994 says THEIR WATER baptism is the ONE TRUE BAPTISM - eric on Jul 5, 3:09 PM
      3. And the Jehovah's Witnesses have their Watchtower and Awake magazines as their guide also. - farwillow on Jul 3, 6:10 AM
        1. thats why INC and JW and others are CULTS!! - eric on Jul 5, 3:05 PM

2. When is the next BIble.. er I mean PASUGO study?? lol - Eric on Jun 29, 1:19 PM
  4. OBSERVER: since you have returned, address this issue - eric on Jul 5, 1:08 PM
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh