Return to Index  

Jesus said he was sanctified by God- do you want to refute that?

August 15 2012 at 7:03 PM
Kumag si Mikey  (Login shudas342)

Response to JESUS NEVER EVER SINNED. HE IS THE LAMB OF GOD. SPOTLESS AND WITHOUT SIN.

DO you want to question why God sanctified your God Jesus? YOu're a fool. MIkey. If he was made holy, that only means he has sinned before. Or would you like to think God is a fool he made sinless an already sinless Jesus?

All right, Jesus became sinless AFTER he was was made holy- no debate on that. He became the Lamb of God AFTER he was called to preach the word of God. No debate on that. THose were all AFTER he was made holy.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. REvelations: The LAMB(JESUS) slain FROM the FOUNDATION of the WORLD - Eric on Aug 15, 2012, 7:23 PM
  3. HAVEN'T YOU READ AND UNDERSTOOD WHAT I'VE POSTED? - Michael on Aug 15, 2012, 7:26 PM
    1. Dumb and dumber, eric and mikey the twins ! - Kumag si Eric & MIkey on Aug 16, 2012, 7:42 AM
      1. YOUR NASTY WORDS CAN'T ADD A BIT OF SENSE TO YOUR ARGUMENT. ON THE CONTRARY,IT WEAKENS IT - Michael on Aug 16, 2012, 7:56 AM
      2. I'M SORRY. I AM NOT ERIC OR HIS TWIN. AND YOU SHUDAS, AREN'T YOU BORNAGAIN2? - Michael on Aug 16, 2012, 11:03 AM
        1. WILL YOU KEEP EVADING THIS QUESTION OF IDENTITY & REMAIN ASSUMED TO BE A HYPOCRITE? - Michael on Aug 19, 2012, 9:55 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh