Return to Index
JESUS was WATER BAPTIZED
August 17 2012 at 1:50 AM
dont mess with what is written, eric.
LEARN what John the baptist TAUGHT
1. JOHN said he "WATER" baptized
2. John said "One would come that John is NOT worthy to untie the shoes of"
3. John said that JESUS came BEFORE him
4, But John said that "JESUS would BAPTIZE with the HOLY SPIRIT"
when was this?
Answer : 2000 yrs ago on the CROSS
When JESUS BAPTIZED (WASHED..CLEANSED.. ABSOLVED) the SOuls of SIN of those of HIS BODY
Respond to this message
Face humblky the truth, you idiot. God made Jesus holy
- KUmag si Erika on Aug 17, 6:38 AM
You said BEFORE.. SANCTIFIED and then SENT. now you switch order
- Eric on Aug 17, 1:23 PM
John 10:36 is not twistable, Eric... your abracadabra here won't work !
- Kumag si Eric on Aug 18, 8:18 AM
Find more forums on Christianity
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.
Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh