Thomas is classic trollMay 12 2017 at 4:40 PM
|Jose Rizal Fan (Login 1903jose)|
Response to Tomas says: "his (Christ's) non-deity can't be proven through the Bible
Thomas is just classic troll, he asserts contrary or skepticism to all people involve and never provide a positive case for Thomas position. If he never provide positive case he just like the argument clinic guy in old monty python skit.
It best to just ignore people like that.
Now real business.
As for you argument you have assumption about man and God.
You unstated assumptions are 1) God cannot take on flesh 2) Man is not also dual nature of flesh and spirit
Does INC reject man having everlasting soul/spirit? All their argument about Christ being man seem imply one nature of man only apart from spirit/soul.
I think INC believe #1. It would be easy to believe if not for entire New Testament revelation. It is odd how much INC is like Muslims and how they reject new testament.
- Re: Thomas is classic troll - John Snow on May 12, 2017, 5:19 PM
- Good argument, God is omnipotent, so he can become a man if he wants to. - Tomas on May 14, 2017, 6:33 AM
- Mal 3:6 GW: "I, the LORD, never change. - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 11:35 AM
- The LORD is Yahweh, the Father. But he created his Son in the beginning, and - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 3:56 PM
- "the Son became a man" from what? - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 4:24 PM
- The Son was a spirit, but near 1 BC he became a fertilized egg in Mary, - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 4:31 PM
- Is that a tranformation from spirit to man or - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 4:53 PM
- He remained a spirit but became a man. See 2 Cor. 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 5:02 PM
- Not true, I do provide scriptural evidence why I believe I am right and some are wrong. - Tomas on May 14, 2017, 6:31 AM
- Re: Thomas is classic troll - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 11:03 AM
- God is a spirit, but in addition could have had flesh and bones. Look at 1 Cor. 15:45, - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 4:07 PM