Re: Thomas is classic trollMay 12 2017 at 5:19 PM
|John Snow (Login TheOtherOzzy)|
Response to Thomas is classic troll
I would also love to know the answer to this question from INC fanaticals....
Is your god OMNIPOTENT? Do you believe that God could become a man if He chose to?
Surely, if you believe God can not become a man then you have a false god. If you believe God can become a man if He chooses, then you have to admit the possibility that the trinitarian belief could be true.
So, which one is it?
- Good argument, God is omnipotent, so he can become a man if he wants to. - Tomas on May 14, 2017, 6:33 AM
- Mal 3:6 GW: "I, the LORD, never change. - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 11:35 AM
- The LORD is Yahweh, the Father. But he created his Son in the beginning, and - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 3:56 PM
- "the Son became a man" from what? - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 4:24 PM
- The Son was a spirit, but near 1 BC he became a fertilized egg in Mary, - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 4:31 PM
- Is that a tranformation from spirit to man or - Wayne on May 20, 2017, 4:53 PM
- He remained a spirit but became a man. See 2 Cor. 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and - Tomas on May 20, 2017, 5:02 PM