I have an answer to that...May 22 2017 at 3:37 PM
|Iam1plus1plus1 (Login Ador_De_Leon)|
Response to So if you don't like the Bible as proof, then tell me who started the Big Bang?
And the answer is....
I... don't... know.
Simple as that. We are still discovering how the universe began. Here's a tip, we don't know all the answers and that's why we try to find out the truth, with facts. Not just inserting, "It's because of God" answer to answer something. "I don't know" is a perfect answer to those types of questions.
- I don't see how science is going to find out the origin. But we monotheists can know - Tomas on May 24, 2017, 3:55 PM
- The same way I know that unicorns exist. - Iam1plus1plus1 on May 27, 2017, 12:39 AM
- There is no proof of unicorns existing. But there is proof that the universe exists. - Tomas on May 27, 2017, 6:14 AM
- Same proof that God exists.. - Iam1plus1plus1 on May 28, 2017, 10:35 PM
- People who believe in unicorns typically don't believe they have the power to create - Tomas on May 29, 2017, 3:41 AM