Return to Index  

I don't remember hearing of Lito Fruto. However, murder is a major sin.

May 24 2017 at 3:29 PM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Been a while. What I'm trying to say is: Yes, Lito Fruto is indeed dead.

Premeditated murder is not some little slip up. A murderer, if he or she wants to be right with God, needs to repent.
Sorry to hear someone got murdered. Condolences to his family, let us pray for them. And let us pray for Lito Fruto, so in case he died unsaved he could get saved once he is resurrected. Murder is always so tragic. It must have hit his family real hard, so much mourning. Thankfully I have never had a close relative murdered, though many have died and each death is tragic. Just a couple of days ago, a real twisted Muslim killed twenty one people in Manchester, England, so tragic. And injured 59, I think. Terrible.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Are you going to keep sticking up for the Iglesia after this? - Tacloban on May 26, 2017, 7:45 PM
    1. I don't stick up for the corrupt leadership of INC. - Tomas on May 27, 2017, 6:20 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh