Return to Index  

No, I don't know who is saved. All I know is those who don't believe the gospel

May 28 2017 at 10:26 AM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Re: Wow... you have an answer to everything don't you..

or live in sin, are not saved, because the Bible says so. So then of course for example Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, atheists, believers in Christian Science, etc. are not saved. Wouldn't you agree?
But of people who call themselves Christian, and are not in a false gospel, like Christian Science, I can't read their hearts, so I don't know which ones of them are saved. I hope that for example pope Francis is saved, but I can't know for sure. I hope you are saved, but I can't know if you are or not. Though if a Christian keeps behaving very evil, then we can know he is not saved. So we can assume that for example EVM is not saved, or president Putin, even though both say they are Christian. In fact, even Hitler publicly claimed he was a Christian, though privately he admitted contempt for Christianity, but that was not known to the German people in general. He even claimed in private that Islam is better, it is more manly, more militant, than Christianity, so it would have been better for the German people. What can one say? Hitler was a repugnant man, he was after all a mass murderer. So no wonder he had contempt for Christianity.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh